Lucky 14 Design & Marketing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lucky 14 Design & Marketing

About Lucky 14 Design & Marketing: Lucky 14 are based in Bedfordshire and offer website design, branding, marketing, SEO and Google campaigns at a fraction of the cost of a traditional agency.

01234 552014

info@lucky14.co.uk

Tell us how Lucky 14 Design & Marketing made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I didn't even realise I needed a new website until I had a conversation with Chris - and I'm so glad we upgraded from the old one! Lucky 14 were great to work with. Everything was straightforward and they explained everything every step of the way. Chris gave us great advice and answered all my questions fully. Love our new website!"
"Lucky 14 have done a first class job in redesigning and relaunching our website. The service that Chris provides is absolutely brilliant. He is responsive, capable, gives clear advice and has a great track record. I'd definitely recommend Lucky 14 and Chris most highly."
"Fantastic service from Chris for Bedford Queens Rugby- Chris at a Lucky 14 has been huge in assisting in our social media and rebrand including a new logo, 100 year logo, poster and match day line up graphics. Highly recommend"
"We hired Lucky 14 to redesign our website to tie in with our existing branding but freshen it up and introduce some custom graphics. Chris listened to us throughout the process and there was regular communication to check that we were happy with the way it was all progressing. He was great at providing advice when we were unsure. We are really particular about aesthetics and Chris got exactly what we were going for. We'd recommend them and definitely use them again for future design work."
(Vintage Suit Hire) -
"Delighted with Chris and the teams efforts and dedication in helping me achieve all branding and logos for my new business. They were always available to discuss, professional and efficient. They also came up with the goods and created some fantastic designs which are now helping my business grow. Highly recommend these guys. Thank you"
"Chris is very talented, I gave him a brief for putting together a video and product information cards for the launch of our new Champagne labels. The end result was absolutely superb! I would highly recommend Lucky 14, for artwork, creativity, video imagery and finding best solution for printing. A pleasure to work with."
(RCL Champagne) -
"Lucky 14 designed my logo and created my brand board, I couldn't have asked for better service or design. They bent over backwards to make sure I was happy and I would definitely recommend."
"Chris has been amazing! He rebuilt my website and it looks brilliant now. He totally 'got' what I was after and captured my business 'feel' so well. Thank you!"
"Not only is their work second to none, they always go above and beyond the briefing. Nothing is too much to ask."
"Lucky 14 provided illustrative and video creation services for our new website. Chris and his team always made themselves available and were very responsive throughout the project. Lucky 14 were a delight to work with, and we'll be sure to keep them in mind for future projects. Highly recommended."
"We’ve been absolutely delighted to work with Chris and the team at Lucky 14. They’ve undertaken our branding, and website design and build and we’re just thrilled with the projects they’ve put together. They’ve really gotten their teeth stuck into the concept of the business and that’s shown through in the clever ideas and designs they’ve created. Right from the first communication they’ve been a friendly and professional team who are always very responsive and a joy to work with. Over and above this, whenever we have needed some additional help they’ve always been happy to go beyond the call of duty and that has made the world of difference. We very much look forward to continuing to work with Lucky 14 and highly recommend their services."
(Beaus Ice Cream) -
"Words can’t express how amazing Chris and the team at Lucky 14 are. I have been wanting to update my website for quite some time and consider myself to be not the greatest with technology. I knew what I wanted visually but creating it myself was impossible. From my initial contact with Chris I just knew he would be the perfect person for the job. I had read the great reviews and recommendations and they certainly didn’t disappoint and Lucky 14 have exceeded all expectations. They have been on hand every step of the way and responded so quickly and professionally with all my questions. I am quite particular and every detail that I have asked for has been addressed exactly how I wanted and they have a wonderful talent to understand what it is their clients want. Each website is so bespoke and tailored to the individuals needs and the quality of the finished product is stunning. I really can’t recommend them highly enough. On top of the incredible work Chris is a genuinely nice person which is the icing on the cake!"
(George James Bridal) -
"Lucky 14 took on a social media campaign around our Open Morning. Their advice and attention to detail made the whole experience a fantastic success; we have now launched two further campaigns as a result! I would highly recommend them. Richard Midgley - Assistant Head - Bedford School - www.bedfordschool.org.uk"
(Bedford School) -
"I am delighted with the website Lucky 14 has developed for my retail brand and the logo they created. Super fast and friendly service - all of my queries are always answered quickly and information passed on so I am able to work my way round my website myself now it is up and running. I also found them to be very competitively priced. Highly recommended."
(Neon Marl) -
"Chris was amazing from begining to end. Very accommodating to budgets and very upfront with costs which was amazing value and so much more than I could dream to afford. The after care and the flexibility of the material I needed to send him worked great for me and I've had so many compliments on my new website!"
(Poppys Dancing Guys & Dolls) -
"We required help putting together a set of engaging and attractive info boards for public display. Lucky 14 quickly grasped what we wanted and were helpful in guiding us on what would work best. We had a number of people who had to sign off on the final design and Lucky 14 were patient and accomodating of any changes requested. We would certainly use them again."
(Airlander - Hybrid Air Vehicles) -
"I was recommended to go to Chris for web design, and I am really glad that I was. He took the time to understand the sort of service that I was looking to provide, and it looks extremely professional. Has also designed an awesome logo and business cards for me which look great to. Very easy to communicate with all the way through the process. I would highly recommend to anyone."
(Nutritional Reform) -
"The best web designer around!! Brilliant graphic work bringing a fresh approach to the 'norm'! ??"
(Claire Walton Property) -
"Can't recommend Chirs enough So happy with our Barnets Hair website chirs really listens to excatley what you want and after such a long time to getting round to doing our website.... Lucky14 is definitely the best decision we made so happy with our choice thanks again for all of your help and hard work !"
(Barnets Hair Salon) -
"Really happy with my logo amazing service can't recommend Chris enough"
(Mair Seal - Physio Bedford) -