LOVE2RACE Reviews

of reviewers recommend LOVE2RACE
Read LOVE2RACE Reviews

About LOVE2RACE:

Specialists in Custom Kit for sports event organisers, participants and charities

info@love2race.com

Tell us how LOVE2RACE made you happy
Brilliant service from Jason, excellent! Very professional, dealt with my queries promptly and efficiently. The product is amazing. I would definitely recommend love2race to others!
What products did you buy? T shirts
Great quality t shirts and were made and delivered very quickly
What products did you buy? Cycle Jersey
Great product, quick service - thanks!
What products did you buy? Cycle Jerseys
Few changes and uncertainties (on our side) with sizes and company logos but Jason was patient and provided good advice throughout. Once that was sorted, the turnaround was very quick and without complication. The cycling jerseys and company logos were good quality. Wouldn't hesistate recommending Love2Race.
What products did you buy? Performance T-shirts and Vests
Excellent customer service (as usual) and quick delivery received as requested.
What products did you buy? Performance t-shirts
Great service from start to finish, efficient, speedy and friendly!
Jason was very helpful and we are delighted both by the quality of the cycling tops and the speedy delivery to suit our required dates. Would recommend to others.
What products did you buy? Performance T Shirt
I was very impressed with Jason. Very efficient and even managed to get me another shirt printed at very short notice. Great quality product at very reasonable prices. Thoroughly recommended!
What products did you buy? Bespoke Cycle Jerseys and Running Shirts
From the first contact right through to the delivery LOVE2RACE were brilliant. We had a design idea that we wanted to create for a special bike race event that needed both cycle jerseys and supporters tops. Jason, and the team, matched and brought the design to life and it looks amazing! Very competitively priced, enjoyable to engage with and very high quality tops. I would highly recommend LOVE2RACE and will be using them again. Thank you for all your help Jason. From Rob @ Susy's Green Army.
Great interaction from the moment that I made my first enquiry. Jason was incredibly helpful, and the design was great. Really happy with the whole process, and the final Tshirts are fantastic. Thanks so much!
What products did you buy? Printed Tshirts
Jason was extremely helpful with this order, it was exactly as i wanted and delivery was fast. Will definitely be using this service again, thank you!
Very Good service, Jason was very helpful.
What products did you buy? Road and Mountain bike tops
Very helpful at quoting/design stage and didn't disappoint when the product arrived. Great quality clothing and the prints were a very clear finish.
What products did you buy? Classic cycling jersey
Response to my initial enquiry was fast, pricing was reasonable and service was excellent. Our cyclists seem happy with the product but haven't had a chance to test them yet. Fit seems good and design looks great.
Excellent service, with a tight deadline Jason was very accommodating to our requests, and managed to get the order complete in time for the race with high quality results. I would highly recommend Love2race and Jason again, and I would not hesitate to use them again for any future events!
Excellent service
What products did you buy? T-Shirts
Extremely high quality product! Despite short notice, Jason went above and beyond to get my delivery out to me on time. I'll be recommending Love2Race and Jason to all my friends and colleagues!
What products did you buy? Tshirts
Amazing service and quick turn around!
What products did you buy? Sublimated tops and vests
Once again great service and quality received. Delivery is takes a while but was as expected so no unexpected delays. Jason is always quick to respond to any messages and helpful. Would definitely recommend and will be ordering again!
What products did you buy? Cycle jerseys
Great service and backed up by a great product - thank you so much
LOVE2RACE is rated 5.00 based on 71 reviews