LOVE2RACE Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend LOVE2RACE

About LOVE2RACE: Specialists in Custom Kit for sports event organisers, participants and charities

info@love2race.com

Tell us how LOVE2RACE made you happy

Chris C
"Yeah, really good thanks. We haven't bought any tabards for at least 30 years (really) so it was very helpful to have the two sample products couriered to us overnight to help us decide between vest and tabard. Logo has come out very well front and back and is exactly the size we spec'd. Well done Jason."
Celia W
"I love working with Jason of Love 2 Race . He is always so helpful and has made great products for me often at short notice. His products are of an excellent quality and such great value for money . we are a tiny little charity and so only need very short run but he is so accommodating. I like my runners to have their own names on the vest front so that the supporters can call them by name as they run which is really motivating -This must be so about intensive for him but he always does a great job .I really appreciate the fact that he remembers which events we attend on a yearly basis and sends timely reminders which is a great prompt for me . he does not send blanket non specific info at other times of the year . as a result I feel highly values as a customer - which is great as our orders aren't very big. Thanks Jason ."
"Excellent service from Jason, great product and print quality is spot on! Recommended."
What products did you buy? Running vests
"Excellent communication throughout the whole process"
What products did you buy? 1 performance vest and 4 performance t-shirts
"Excellent customer service. Happy to change designs when asked and worked very quickly. Quality of the tops produced is fantastic"
What products did you buy? Running Vests
"This is the second time we have used Love2race services and it won't be the last. The service we receive has been efficient and friendly both times and the product we end up with has been loved by our sport challenge event participants. As a charity, it is important that quality and cost fit within our needs and budget and Love2Race always deliver! Mid Essex Hospitals Charity"
What products did you buy? Tabards
What products did you buy? named running vests
What products did you buy? Tshirts & performance vests
"Jason was very prompt in responses and clear about the product so we could get exactly what we needed within our strict budget."
What products did you buy? 10x Running vests
What products did you buy? Personalized t-shirts
"Excellence service from LOVE2RACE. Jason was very patient, had good ideas and turned around our last-minute order in perfect time. We would have no hesitation in recommending them and look forward to using them again for another event later this year."
What products did you buy? Hoodies
"Jason gave great advice on the design of our Club hoodies. Everyone loves the quality and look. I would recommend this company to anyone needing personalised sports clothing"
"Jason is so helpful - he makes it easy for me , is clear in his requirements , gets the job done efficiently and can really think outside the box . His helpful reminders are very useful prompts for me - withoutbhim I would have missed the boat for running vests for my team for their annual road race. The running vests he delivers are great value for money and good quality . Great product I think !"
What products did you buy? vests
"Jason was extremely helpful. The whole process of ordering, submitting artwork and collecting finished god (I work nearby) was very straightforward and quick. Jason is highly experienced and flexible. He was able to add additional vests on at a later date and was happy to help in any way he could. Thanks Jason we're thrilled. Autisticeye.co.uk"
"We were delighted with the service we received from Love2Race. We had an extremely tight deadline, and they turned around our order with no fuss."
What products did you buy? Male and Femle running vests
"We are very happy with the quality of the vests. Jason was very patient in getting the design just how we wanted it. The time was good and again Jason made sure we had them for when we needed them."
What products did you buy? Baseball hats and t-shirts
"Thank you so much for the baseball hats and t-shirt. They are PERFECT! Excellent quality. Not that I was surprised as this is not the first time we’ve used Love2Race. Jason is so helpful and efficient - we wouldn’t go anywhere else. Thank you so much."
"Great customer service and reliable delivery, will definitely use again."
What products did you buy? running vests
"Jason was always on hand to discuss our order. Despite the short notice we gave for ordering the running vests, love2race managed to get us them on time. 5*"
What products did you buy? Performance running shirts with bespoke team logos
"Great quality t-shirts and great service! Thanks !"
"Highly recommend Love2Race. They dealt with our re-design, and production of running vests and cycle jerseys. All went really smoothly, and they're great quality too."
What products did you buy? Vests
"Great product quality and quick delivery"
What products did you buy? Running tops
"Good service"