LOVE2RACE Reviews

of reviewers recommend LOVE2RACE
Read LOVE2RACE Reviews

About LOVE2RACE:

Specialists in Custom Kit for sports event organisers, participants and charities

info@love2race.com

Tell us how LOVE2RACE made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
What products did you buy? Hoodies.
Great quality & super service. Ordered hoodies for our Scout Camp. Everyone was really pleased with them and the design help was really appreciated. Arrived fast than expected too. Many thanks.
What products did you buy? Running Vests
Always great service, polite professional and always helpful
What products did you buy? Running tops.
Great service. Great Product. Great communication. Done at short notice! Thanks Jason.
What products did you buy? t-shirts and vests printed with logo
Really helpful response to my queries - friendly and personal. Would use again.
Massive thanks to Jason who was really helpful, and sorted out our team tops in record time. We will be running Cambridge HM in style. We will be placing more orders!
What products did you buy? Long sleeve tech shirt
Great design service, great quality of technical sports shirts, fast processing at a great price. Thank you!
What products did you buy? running vests and t shirts
This service was brilliant. Jason responded very quickly and was helpful in his suggestions. The running tops are great!!
I dealt with Jason recently and he was very helpful - when I need a bigger order I will be heading your way. Thank you Alex
What products did you buy? Running tops
Lovely quality, great design, delivered on time, very happy 😊
What products did you buy? Budget running T shirts
Customer service is fast and friendly, the service is competitive and delivery was quick. I and my club members are thrilled with the t-shirts, thank you! We will be back!
What products did you buy? Running tops
Very pleased with the running shirts I ordered and the quality of print is great. Thank you
What products did you buy? T shirts
Really pleased with the service and communication, rapid design creation to finalised art work. Delivery time was quicker than initially advised. A pleasure to deal with will be back to make further purchase’s as the quality of the T’s are great - 10/10
Fantastic support, service and product with a quick delivery. Greatly appreciated.
Brilliant service from Jason, excellent! Very professional, dealt with my queries promptly and efficiently. The product is amazing. I would definitely recommend love2race to others!
What products did you buy? T shirts
Great quality t shirts and were made and delivered very quickly
What products did you buy? Cycle Jersey
Great product, quick service - thanks!
What products did you buy? Cycle Jerseys
Few changes and uncertainties (on our side) with sizes and company logos but Jason was patient and provided good advice throughout. Once that was sorted, the turnaround was very quick and without complication. The cycling jerseys and company logos were good quality. Wouldn't hesistate recommending Love2Race.
What products did you buy? Performance T-shirts and Vests
Excellent customer service (as usual) and quick delivery received as requested.
What products did you buy? Performance t-shirts
Great service from start to finish, efficient, speedy and friendly!
Jason was very helpful and we are delighted both by the quality of the cycling tops and the speedy delivery to suit our required dates. Would recommend to others.
LOVE2RACE is rated 5.00 based on 84 reviews