Lost Paws Reviews

5 Rating 4 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Lost Paws
Read Lost Paws Reviews

About Lost Paws:

Our story began through the love we have of our own pets. We, as founders of Lost Paws, are highly trained and skilled at what we do, with many years’ experience in this industry. I am a veterinary surgeon and the owner of a rather lovable Red Fox Labrador and over the many years I have seen the happiness that owning a pet brings to people and no more so than in the last 2 years when companionship of a pet has been vital through this coronavirus pandemic. But, sadly I have also seen the desperation and unhappiness when a pet is tragically lost.

My colleague is a technical whiz with web design and coding who is also a dog lover and owner of a rather lovable and mischievous Border Terrier.

As friends for many years, we have watched our own dogs become part of our families since puppies and on some of our long dog walks together, we have often commented to each other “what would life be like without them?”

So, between us we decided to do something about helping to ensure the safety of our pets and also trying to reunite them with their owners should they go missing. And hence Lost Paws was created.

Our pets are our companions and are part of our families and we must ensure we do all we can to protect them and if we can bring some security and safety to your pet we will at least have achieved a something

hello@lostpaws.co.uk

Tell us how Lost Paws made you happy
Brilliant Idea! I saw this tag on friends dog and I love the idea that you can upload photos ect. Even get an email where the tag was scanned.
So easy to get up and running - hopefully we never get neex to use it but it’s fantastic to have the peace of mind. Definitely recommend to friends and all dog lovers!
Great product, and love the reminders for vaccines & flee tablets which I always forget! Feel safer with lost paws :)
Fantastic product with useful reminders regarding my dogs vaccination dates.
Lost Paws is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews