Lookers Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Lookers
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Lookers made you happy

"Avoid like the plague!!! NOT RECOMMENDED! It took almost 6 months to refund me my £38 for one of the big mistakes they did. They forgot to settle my part exchange vehicle and I was paying both. I’ve never been offered insurance which is a legal big fault. Not offered a test drive as well. The sales manager(Craig)is too busy to sort any problem out. Really efficient on the “I’ll call you back and we will find a solution”. They treat you like number(and I did the mistake to indicate a colleague who bought another car in the next week after mine). Null customer service. The person who treats you better is the lady who answer the phone. They just want your money. Any small garage is more professional. #lookers #volvostockport #avoid #neveragain"
Are you Lookers? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Lookers receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Stay clear of this company they will deceive you with incorrect information about any vehicle you may be interested in. I was told blatant lies about the Kuga(new) I finished buying based on the information given tying me into a 3 year contract on a car I would not have purchased had I been told the truth about it. The manager even lied on a statement on a reply to the ombudsman whom I had complained to, this caused my complaint to have a poor case which I then lost. I can not afford to take the case to law so have been cheated by the staff of this company"
"PCP on Audi Q3, from start to finish of agreement I was mislead and when querying something fobbed off!! For anyone looking to do PCP don't you are just ripped off!!!"
"Top service well informed staff and great service"
RWE
"Great Service both sales and service department. The reception is first class and you get the attention you need. Every effort is made to secure the best deal for sale/exchange and time is taken not to rush you (not the typical car sales) The above is reason to return and buy again which is what & why we did."
"Friendly good team support"
"Friendly good team support"
"Very helpful- excellent product knowledge- and like the transparent pricing policy over used cars. How refreshing!"
Lookers is rated 3.50 based on 8 reviews