Lookers Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Lookers

How would you rate Lookers ?

Bernardo Hendges
Verified Reviewer
"Avoid like the plague!!! NOT RECOMMENDED! It took almost 6 months to refund me my £38 for one of the big mistakes they did. They forgot to settle my part exchange vehicle and I was paying both. I’ve never been offered insurance which is a legal big fault. Not offered a test drive as well. The sales manager(Craig)is too busy to sort any problem out. Really efficient on the “I’ll call you back and we will find a solution”. They treat you like number(and I did the mistake to indicate a colleague who bought another car in the next week after mine). Null customer service. The person who treats you better is the lady who answer the phone. They just want your money. Any small garage is more professional. #lookers #volvostockport #avoid #neveragain"
Kim Bethray
"PCP on Audi Q3, from start to finish of agreement I was mislead and when querying something fobbed off!! For anyone looking to do PCP don't you are just ripped off!!!"
Steve Errington
"Top service well informed staff and great service"
RWE
"Great Service both sales and service department. The reception is first class and you get the attention you need. Every effort is made to secure the best deal for sale/exchange and time is taken not to rush you (not the typical car sales) The above is reason to return and buy again which is what & why we did."
"Friendly good team support"
"Friendly good team support"
Katherine Brennan
"Very helpful- excellent product knowledge- and like the transparent pricing policy over used cars. How refreshing!"
Lookers is rated 3.86 based on 7 reviews