London Engines Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend London Engines

info@londonengines.co.uk

Unit 1 K9 Estate, Coldharbour Lane, Rainham

Telephone, Live Chat

How would you rate London Engines ?

"I will update after all done but just wanted to say great service so far. Arranged collection of the car for me and quoted a cost to replace the engine which seems very reasonable."
"During the Christmas my mini broke down. I researched on a few companies and also contacted them and decided to go with London Engines. I recovered my car to them and they installed a reconditioned engine plus a new turbo. I also received my car back in time for New Years. The car drives very good, I’m highly satisfied and highly recommend these people to others!"
"I had my ford transit van broken down call London engines they advised me over phone very nicely and I called few More people but on the end I decide to take my van to the London engines the repaired my van within 5 days and I am back to work very happy with the job, van is running beautifully I really recommend these people staff was very helpful thanks to London engines"
"London engine is repair my Bmw 320i two weeks ago they done very good job and they replace brand new clutch as well Car is driving very lovely I really recommend these garage to everyone who need a replacement engine"
"Excellent service, good value and very helpful people. Highly recommended. Car has been running like a dream in the six months since I've had it back."
"London Engines went above and beyond to get my car fixed as soon as possible. Great customer service and very friendly staff. Would highly recommend."
""The London Engines replaced an engine in my quite old van. The whole process was quite smooth, however, after a couple of days, I had to come back to the garage to rectify some problems with the engine. The guys fixed everything very prompt at no extra costs. The engine has 6 months warranty on it. Do not hesitate to get in contact with London Engines if you have any serious problem with your engine !!!""
"from a dismantled engine they give me back a dream engine no one gets near there standers they or more than great they or brilliant these people know how to build engines no one gets close to them BRILLIANT MANY THANKS guys and girls I now love my car again no one gets near LONDON ENGINES STANDERS"
"great all good"
"I recently purchased an Iveco daily 2.3 and just within a month the engine broke down. I was really gutted with what had happened and started to browse the internet. I found a few companies and started to make enquires. When I came across London engines I consulted with them and they were very helpful. They offered me a recovery service in which my van was collected and also supplied and fitted me a reconditioned engine. The work done was excellent and fully recommend."
"My Mercedes sprinter recently broke down. London engines collected my van and replaced the engine. I'm very happy with the job and recommend these people to everyone."
"Recently I panicked as my BMW 3.30 convertible decided to blow it's engine. I didn't know what to do. A friend recommend London Engines to me. I rang and everything was explained and a quote given. Within a day they organised for my car to be picked up. Within their time frame a reconditioned engine was fitted. The lady receptionist rang a couple of times to keep me informed. I went to pick it up. We test drove it. All was well again. Panic over. I even had a coffee and a laugh in the reception with the girls who work there while going through the warrenty paperwork. Thank you London Engines. I hope I won't need another engine again but should another car die on me I will will be back. I fully recommend this company if you need this type of work. Thanks again London Engines.All the best. Best. Cheryll"
"My BMW 335 engine was recently repaired by them. The staff was very helpful and an excellent job was done on my car. I'm very happy with the job and recommend these people to everyone."
"I was told my car needed a new engine , I spoke to numerous company's but didn't quite understand it all , I called London Engins and they guided me through it step by step , the job was completed in the time they said and now I've got my car back. I was very pleased with the service I got and would recommend them to anyone."
"I recently got my Mini Cooper S repaired from London engines. The problem I originally had was my turbo was gone causing my whole engine to mess up. The costumer services was excellent and I was updated on progress on time. They changed my engine and turbo and now I have my car back on the road in good working order. I recommend these people to everybody."
"Sarah was so helpful and always kept in contact with me whilst they had my car. The service itself was brilliant and quick. Specially as we had all ready been ripped off from another company which is being dealt with trading standards and small claims. I would certainly recommend London Engines to anyone that could needs a new engine fitted"
"The engine on my Vauxhall Vivario van went wrong recently resulting in the need for a new engine. After searching the internet for days I found London Engines and had the van booked in. The work that has been carried out on the van so far has been great with the van now driving without issue. As part of the 6 month guarantee on the engine you have to bring the van in for two services. I have just had the first of two services and nothing was too much trouble for the team in the garage. I have another service due when I reach 5000k but it's safe to say I would have no problem recommending this company if you're stuck as I was and in need of a new engine!"
"From the moment I called them to report about my car, they exhibited a very high amount of competence in explaining the whole procedure to me on the phone. When I agreed for them to fix my engine for me, they came on that very day with a recovery vehicle which I did not pay for. I was kept in contact throughout the period they had my car. The engine was fix just as agreed, and I had no problems. I returned for the first service after 1000miles as agreed. After 5000 miles , I've just gone back for another service which was also agreed, even though I am yet to develop any problem. These guys are awesome, and their customer care is second to none."
"I had a ford galaxy 2012 which persisted of an engine fault. Everywhere else I enquired for this engine job they either quoted me to high or to low therefore I decided to go for these lot as there quotes where peasant to my budget. The thing I most admired about this garage was the costumer services they kept me posted on every next step taken and asked for my consent before fitting in a new clutch as it was needed because my old clutch was worn out."
"Happy to say that i had my Range Rover 3.0 has been repaired in time, I was kept up to date with all the information i needed to know, very good customer service and a Job well done. Will highly recommend to anybody. Thank You"
London Engines is rated 4.92 based on 24 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!