London College of Online Learning Reviews

of reviewers recommend London College of Online Learning
Read London College of Online Learning Reviews

About London College of Online Learning:

We are one of the Leading Online Training Providers in the UK offering over 100 Certified and Accredited Courses along with over 175 IT Certification Training Courses currently offered in over 180 Countries.

info@lcool.co.uk

Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London

Tell us how London College of Online Learning made you happy
Really nice one-to-one online video based training, very convenient too!
Currently preparing for exam by taking their Cybersecurity courses and am finding the information precise and easy to understand, no waffling and straight to the point. So in short, very efficient and effective training.
Very informative and interesting health & safety course. Learned many new things and received my digital certificate instantly after passing on my 1st attempt.
Comfortable purchase from my end, awesome service and training from their end, well worth the money and some more!
Great customer service, replied to my email enquiries swiftly and clearly, providing all information I needed to know about the course/training. Highly Recommended to others!
Very convenient and accessible training, I was able to complete the course using different devices and able to login at any time of the day which was a great help, really appreciated the simplicity.
Great course, very beneficial, clear and informative
Purchased and completed their Digital Marketing Bundle which has 5 courses over the weekend, I’m so happy that I now have 5 separate certificates to my name.
Clear explanation and 5 star experience.
Fun & Engaging training at a affordable cost
Thank you for the IT course online training, it was a very useful training led by a clear and precise instructor and a great help to become exam ready and gain my certification in the field.
A great experience as I could do the online video training at my own pace and pick up from where I left off without any hassle.
Great standard of multiple-choice questions asked at the end of each module with a achievable pass rate percentage mentioned in the course description.
Explained clearly with video animation and easy to use, will come back to do courses of need. Regards Martha Evelyn
Course Content and questions are written and read out aloud in a clear and straightforward manner which helps a great deal, so thanks!
Very insightful training which covers everything you need to know and makes you firm in your knowledge of the subject.
One of the best online training providers I have used in recent times, vast variety of subjects being covered and offered for a very good price.
They are offering many courses in lots of popular IT sectors, I enjoyed the online training I received for their Amazon Web Services course, it had a lot of valuable information.
Straightforward process and good amount of information presented clearly and at a comfortable pace. Really enjoyed the training and will return for further training in near future.
Nice course with good information and relevant multiple choice questions asked at the end of each module ensuring I understood everything clearly
London College of Online Learning is rated 5.00 based on 93 reviews