London College of Online Learning Reviews

of reviewers recommend London College of Online Learning
Read London College of Online Learning Reviews

About London College of Online Learning:

We are one of the Leading Online Training Providers in the UK offering over 100 Certified and Accredited Courses along with over 175 IT Certification Training Courses currently offered in over 180 Countries.

info@lcool.co.uk

Kemp House, 152-160 City Road, London

Tell us how London College of Online Learning made you happy
Good information provided by on screen instructor
I enjoyed the training, it was very helpful for me, thanks.
Clear and concise information presented in fun and interactive manner.
Very convenient training as I can learn and complete the online course when I want, where I want and as many times as I want which is very helpful.
Very nice course I enjoyed it
Fantastic training, website is user friendly and easy to use and navigate. Prices are also amongst the cheapest I’ve seen, will definitely be recommending to others
Full 5 Stars for their helpful customer service and course was detailed and easy to understand. Course being video based makes online learning more appealing and fun which is always good.
Fun and interactive video based learning which gives sufficient, clear knowledge about the course or subject.
Everything is well presented and simple to use. The courses are plentiful and content is very informative, beneficial and easy to understand. I’d recommend them to others.
Very easy and clear online learning platform with many diversified courses to choose from.
Brilliant course structure with very valuable information delivered in just the right amount of time, neither too short nor too long which is perfect!
Great standard of questions asked at end of each module to ensure course information is fully understood and easy to pass the test.
A vast IT course library filled with tons of choices and sectors. I personally purchased and took Project Management training and found it to be very good value in terms of price and invaluable knowledge gained in my own time, at my own pace which was really pleasing. Seriously recommending these guys to all others looking to take online training at a very good and reasonable price.
Very fast and responsive website and learning management system, all made very simple and convenient to use for all!
Their system is Professionally laid out and straightforward to use.
Brilliantly detailed and laid out course content presented by a clear, professional and knowledgeable instructor, which actually made learning more fun, nice work.
Easy to use and understand
Convenient training which allowed me to complete the course in my own pace without any rush and zero stress, I enjoyed it very much as it was both informative and animated, thank you.
Very cheap and helpful certificate to help me get where I need to easily and legally, the course was short, fun and easy to pass. I liked the training very much.
Really enjoyed it, great course of a good length and information provided is second to none, will inform and recommend to all others, thanks.
London College of Online Learning is rated 5.00 based on 93 reviews