5 Studio UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend 5 Studio UK
Courier, Own Driver
Telephone
Read 5 Studio UK Reviews
Top quality prints providing top quality assistance where necessary to get round graphic design errors
Good communication and very fast service, quality print on good material would definitely recommend
quick turnaround to request, helpful and friendly, very keen to help us produce a quality document. really pleased with the result
Was very helpful, making sure that we was happy with the documents that we required & if there was any amendments that we needed to make which we did, they was able to deal with the amendments straight away & got them sent back to us to confirm if we are happy with everything As we needed our order as soon as possible, they made sure that they got our order processed/printed & delivered as urgent. We was informed when they should be delivered & they was delivered on the date stated.
Great quality, amazing service at a sensible price.
Logical 5 studio's have helped me with all my design & print work for my business, Muskaan Nails & Beauty. The logical 5 Studio team have made sure we have got the right designs for our business and have always quoted me very competitive prices.
Sid and Aly have done all the printing and signage for my hairdressers in Loughborough. Shop front, vinyl, business cards, a-boards etc. They are very personable friendly people and are extremely good at what they do. Would reccomend to anyone.
Very friendly staff, always available when needed. Good quality products at a reasonable cost.
Excellent Service
Aly and the team were really helpful when it came to designing and printing my stationary etc. They designed my roller banner and it looked brilliant when it was up at the wedding fayre. I am also really impressed with the quality and print of my new business cards! It all looks great! I would recommend Logical 5 and I will be using them again! Thanks!
Quick design, great communication, fast turn around would definitely recommend. Delighted with my banner and it's handy carry case. Thank you
5 Studio UK is rated 4.98 based on 52 reviews