Logical 5 Studio Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Logical 5 Studio

info@logical5studio.com

23 St Nicholas Place

How would you rate Logical 5 Studio?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Sarah Bell Kong Events
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, Quick turnover time. Professional team."
Heather Capaldi
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and quality. Ordering process was really easy and my banner arrived the next day with an estimated delivery time frame from DPD. I will not hesitate to order again and recommend to my friends."
Vetcare Kenya LTD
Verified Buyer
"Very good quality, great turn around times and extensive range of print options for each project."
"I purchased some foamex display boards and also some window graphics from Logical 5. The service was great, fast & professional. It was simple to deal with the designers on our project who listened to our requirements and delivered exactly what we wanted. The costing and lead times were all very transparent with quick delivery. Extremely satisfied and I will be using these guys for any future printing work. Highly recommended"
Sam Panetta
Verified Buyer
"I Used logical 5 studio for my printing and design work for my barbershop. They new exactly what I wanted without much information and really got a feel for my brand. Always recommend these guys to everyone"
"Top quality prints providing top quality assistance where necessary to get round graphic design errors"
Lim Walters
Verified Buyer
"Good communication and very fast service, quality print on good material would definitely recommend"
Ailsa - Leicestershire & Rutland Local Pharmaceutical Committee
Verified Buyer
"quick turnaround to request, helpful and friendly"
Andrew Henry - Legally Entitled
Verified Buyer
"Was very helpful, making sure that we was happy with the documents that we required & if there was any amendments that we needed to make which we did, they was able to deal with the amendments straight away & got them sent back to us to confirm if we are happy with everything As we needed our order as soon as possible, they made sure that they got our order processed/printed & delivered as urgent. We was informed when they should be delivered & they was delivered on the date stated."
Ali Kabani OGR Stock Denton
Verified Buyer
"Very good customer service. We've been using these guys for over a year now. Our one stop shop for all printing/design jobs. Would definitely recommend to others!"
"Great quality, amazing service at a sensible price."
Altar Vaiya
Verified Buyer
"Logical 5 studio's have helped me with all my design & print work for my business, Muskaan Nails & Beauty. The logical 5 Studio team have made sure we have got the right designs for our business and have always quoted me very competitive prices."
Alistair Prince
Verified Buyer
"Sid and Aly have done all the printing and signage for my hairdressers in Loughborough. Shop front, vinyl, business cards, a-boards etc. They are very personable friendly people and are extremely good at what they do. Would reccomend to anyone."
"Very friendly staff, always available when needed. Good quality products at a reasonable cost."
Ram Modhwadia
"Excellent Service"
Nina Morrison
Verified Buyer
"Aly and the team were really helpful when it came to designing and printing my stationary etc. They designed my roller banner and it looked brilliant when it was up at the wedding fayre. I am also really impressed with the quality and print of my new business cards! It all looks great! I would recommend Logical 5 and I will be using them again! Thanks!"
Logical 5 Studio is rated 4.94 based on 16 reviews