Logical 5 Studio Reviews

info@logical5studio.com

23 St Nicholas Place

Tell us how Logical 5 Studio made you happy

Telephone
"Purchase of exhibition materials including stand, brochures and flyers. Excellent service, great price and highly recommended!"
"We approached Logical 5 as our previous supplier had let us down at the last minute. We have been extremely impressed with both turn around time, and quality of print for our merchandising. We'd have no hesitation in using and recommending Logical 5 in the future. Anand @ Vacancy Filler Ltd / Weduc Ltd"
"Fantastic service and unrivalled end product, Logical 5 Studio have certainly gained a new long-term loyal client."
"Super quick turnarounds and very friendly to deal with!"
"Prices are very competitive, the team has an extensive product knowledge and helped me to identify very swiftly the type of display I needed for my Exhibition"
"Great service, Quality Prints and Affordable prices. Really impressed with the quality and consistency of my A5 flyer"
"The team at Logical 5 Studio were extremely helpful and worked around my very tight deadline. I received my beautifully designed business cards the next working day!! I loved my business cards and above all the quality was excellent! A perfect service and quality product. I would definitely recommend Logical 5 Studios for printing work 😊"
"Using Logical 5 Studio was a simple and easy process. The management are very knowledgeable and are willing to help wherever possible. Will definitely be using Logical 5 Studio for all types of printing no matter how big or small!"
"Excellent service, Quick turnover time. Professional team."
"Excellent service and quality. Ordering process was really easy and my banner arrived the next day with an estimated delivery time frame from DPD. I will not hesitate to order again and recommend to my friends."
"Very good quality, great turn around times and extensive range of print options for each project."
"I purchased some foamex display boards and also some window graphics from Logical 5. The service was great, fast & professional. It was simple to deal with the designers on our project who listened to our requirements and delivered exactly what we wanted. The costing and lead times were all very transparent with quick delivery. Extremely satisfied and I will be using these guys for any future printing work. Highly recommended"
"I Used logical 5 studio for my printing and design work for my barbershop. They new exactly what I wanted and and really got a feel for my brand. Always recommend these guys to everyone, top customer service and top guys!"
"Top quality prints providing top quality assistance where necessary to get round graphic design errors"
"Good communication and very fast service, quality print on good material would definitely recommend"
"quick turnaround to request, helpful and friendly"
"Was very helpful, making sure that we was happy with the documents that we required & if there was any amendments that we needed to make which we did, they was able to deal with the amendments straight away & got them sent back to us to confirm if we are happy with everything As we needed our order as soon as possible, they made sure that they got our order processed/printed & delivered as urgent. We was informed when they should be delivered & they was delivered on the date stated."
"Very good customer service. We've been using these guys for over a year now. Our one stop shop for all printing/design jobs. Would definitely recommend to others!"
"Great quality, amazing service at a sensible price."
"Logical 5 studio's have helped me with all my design & print work for my business, Muskaan Nails & Beauty. The logical 5 Studio team have made sure we have got the right designs for our business and have always quoted me very competitive prices."
Logical 5 Studio is rated 4.96 based on 24 reviews