Logical 5 Studio Reviews

info@logical5studio.com

23 St Nicholas Place

Tell us how Logical 5 Studio made you happy

Telephone
"The quality and printing of the products supplied were excellent. We were delighted with the end result. Delivery was arranged for Paris, it was delivered on time and without any issues. The team at Logical 5 Studio are attentive to customer needs and highly professional. Thank you for a great Job!"
"First time working with Logical 5 and they were brilliant. Placed orders for several different sizes of Menus on varying stocks and colours. Everything arrived on time and was excellent quality. Will definitely work with them again on future print projects."
"Big thanks to Aly! Thanks for getting everything to us on time we will be using you for our future purchases. Thank you so much."
"Our one stop shop for all our branded printing services - from scaffolding banners & parking signs to all our in-house marketing materials. The in-house design team are the best we've used and the finishing on our prints is top notch and cheaper then all the other companies we've used in the past. Would definitely recommend this company for any design/print jobs you may have!"
"Fantastic!! Great service and fab quality of products.. We only use Logical 5 Studio across our group now! :)"
"The team were very good with giving advice on the design of all the banners & flags we purchased. As we had left it until last minute.com they assured us they could meet the deadline & they did just that. Great service from a great friendly team. 👌👌👌👌👌"
"Our go to branding company! We use Logical 5 for all our corporate branding and printing requirements. Fast, efficient, reliable. Highly recommended."
"Purchase of exhibition materials including stand, brochures and flyers. Excellent service, great price and highly recommended!"
"We approached Logical 5 as our previous supplier had let us down at the last minute. We have been extremely impressed with both turn around time, and quality of print for our merchandising. We'd have no hesitation in using and recommending Logical 5 in the future. Anand @ Vacancy Filler Ltd / Weduc Ltd"
"Fantastic service and unrivalled end product, Logical 5 Studio have certainly gained a new long-term loyal client."
"Super quick turnarounds and very friendly to deal with!"
"Prices are very competitive, the team has an extensive product knowledge and helped me to identify very swiftly the type of display I needed for my Exhibition"
"Great service, Quality Prints and Affordable prices. Really impressed with the quality and consistency of my A5 flyer"
"The team at Logical 5 Studio were extremely helpful and worked around my very tight deadline. I received my beautifully designed business cards the next working day!! I loved my business cards and above all the quality was excellent! A perfect service and quality product. I would definitely recommend Logical 5 Studios for printing work 😊"
"Using Logical 5 Studio was a simple and easy process. The management are very knowledgeable and are willing to help wherever possible. Will definitely be using Logical 5 Studio for all types of printing no matter how big or small!"
"Excellent service, Quick turnover time. Professional team."
"Excellent service and quality. Ordering process was really easy and my banner arrived the next day with an estimated delivery time frame from DPD. I will not hesitate to order again and recommend to my friends."
"Very good quality, great turn around times and extensive range of print options for each project."
"I purchased some foamex display boards and also some window graphics from Logical 5. The service was great, fast & professional. It was simple to deal with the designers on our project who listened to our requirements and delivered exactly what we wanted. The costing and lead times were all very transparent with quick delivery. Extremely satisfied and I will be using these guys for any future printing work. Highly recommended"
"I Used logical 5 studio for my printing and design work for my barbershop. They new exactly what I wanted and and really got a feel for my brand. Always recommend these guys to everyone, top customer service and top guys!"
Logical 5 Studio is rated 4.97 based on 31 reviews