5 Studio UK Reviews

5 Studio UK Reviews | 24th June 2019
5 Studio UK Reviews | 6th March 2019
5 Studio UK Reviews | 6th March 2019
More Photos & Videos
Very good customer service. We've been using these guys for over a year now. Our one stop shop for all printing/design jobs. Would definitely recommend to others!
Great team! Easy to work and very efficient. From initial idea to design and then final product, 5 studio is exceptional.
Ordered a portable stretch fabric wall and 5 Studio UK price matched, like for like with another online website. Item was delivered within 3 working days from order and customer service was excellent.
Ordered 10 x construction site hoardings, price was extremely competitive and quality was excellent. Will use again.
We had 4 different greetings cards printed by 5 Studio UK and was impressed with the quality of them. The key positives that have led to this 5 star review are the following:

- Competitive on price
- High quality
- Quick turnaround
- Aly was very responsive whenever we had queries

I would definitely recommend 5 Studio UK to others and will be using them myself again in the future.

Thanks,
Curly Mango Gifts
Absolutely impressed with the service received. Within one week I receiced my order. The quality is professional and high quality. Definitely looking forward to doing business in the future.

Dharma's Grub
Great and professional service. We received all what we needed in good time and good quality.
Thank you Aly and his team for the fantastic service and product I received for my Sneeze Guard. Aly was very professional from our initial conversation and kept me updated with the progress plus given his honest opinion.
Definitely recommend this company.
Very quick delivery and great product. We have been using the screen for a few days now and our interaction with customers now feels much safer, thanks!
Just want to say a big thanks to 5 Studio for printing 2 Foamboard seating plans for my wedding at very short notice! Price was extremely fair given the time I gave them to turn it around.

I would recommend anyone to use 5 Studio for quality prints and excellent customer service!
Glad we could help :)
I can't speak highly enough about the guys at 5 Studio!

I regularly order print and have found the team to be both professional and helpful, even advising on cheaper alternatives where appropriate. The physical print is always top quality along with their great customer service. I've gone from using multiple suppliers to using these guys for everything and never had an issue with any of the work.

Great job!
Thank you Joe, we appreciate your continued custom :)
We recently started using 5 Studio UK over the past few months for our marketing needs and have ordered business cards, banners, flags and flyers from there. Everything we have ordered has been delivered promptly and finished to a high standard.

We would also highlight sales representative Aly who clearly takes pride in the work he does and the level of service he provides which is high.

We would recommend 5studio to all businesses who appreciate good quality assets at fair prices delivered with professionalism.
Thank you very much, we're extremely proud to have you as a customer :)
Needed a last minute order of 90 A5 Flyers to advertise an event we were hosting.

Not only was the request accepted so short notice and completed the following morning, they personally delivered them to us for no extra charge!

Great, fast service at very low prices :)

Would 100% recommend
I contacted Aly with a last minute order on-site at an event as we had been let down by our previous supplier. Even though the order was not straight forward due to the stock being quite specialist, he could not have been more helpful. He knew exactly what we needed straight away with great knowledge of his industry, and had our printing completed and hand delivered in less than 24 hours. Would definitely use again!
Was looking to refresh/update window displays at our 5 stores. The team were extremely helpful in identifying the most suitable solution. Really impressed with the print quality. Thank you 5 Studio.
Great service and quick dispatch.
Kept upto date although the order.
Excellent guys to work with, turned everything round exceptionally quickly to a high standard.
The quality and printing of the products supplied were excellent. We were delighted with the end result. Delivery was arranged for Paris, it was delivered on time and without any issues. The team at Logical 5 Studio are attentive to customer needs and highly professional. Thank you for a great Job!
First time working with Logical 5 and they were brilliant. Placed orders for several different sizes of Menus on varying stocks and colours. Everything arrived on time and was excellent quality. Will definitely work with them again on future print projects.
Big thanks to Aly!

Thanks for getting everything to us on time we will be using you for our future purchases. Thank you so much.
Our one stop shop for all our branded printing services - from scaffolding banners & parking signs to all our in-house marketing materials.

The in-house design team are the best we've used and the finishing on our prints is top notch and cheaper then all the other companies we've used in the past.

Would definitely recommend this company for any design/print jobs you may have!
5 Studio UK is rated 4.98 based on 47 reviews