LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Local-Plumber-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local plumbers quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three plumbers near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@local-plumber-quotes.co.uk

Tell us how LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
A useful contact that solved our problem very satisfactorily
Went with the first person to get in touch I have been very happy with his work explaining everything that he was doing and the quotes he gave us and had no worries about letting this person into my home
Did very professional job, gave me price before work commence, pleased with the work and price
£50 PER HOUR
I had 1 quote which I used.Very good worker.
Quick job, decent price, can't fault it.
Doug was very good, very friendly and helpful. He installed 2 sinks and 2 toilets. I've booked him for another job which I'm sure he will carry out just as good. 👍👍
I recently had a wash basin fitted in my bathroom by PD Plumbing. I was very pleased with the way the job was done . Sink installed without any problems and no mess left behind. Would recommend.
Steve came to inspect the job , gave a quote, when this was accepted gave us a date. He came on time , did a good job , tidied up,after himself. . Very satisfied with his work
I had immediately the quote required
Responsive and helpful sorting out the problem
Qualified gas fitter arrived on time. Was efficient and professional . I will certainly call him again if I require his service. I recommend him .
Prompt response, professional work.
Very good
Punctual, efficient and left premises clean.
Extremely Professional. Russell and Mark encountered half a dozen more issues with leaks and will return again to make good. Absolutely over the moon with the work. 2 super hardworking guys. Would never use anyone else. Thank guys. Very much appreciated. Best regards.
The plumber was very efficient polite
Very quick response to my request. Plumber friendly, helpful and arranged a visit for the very next morning. Arrived promptly and was very polite and courteous. Excellent service all round. Will definitely use again.
Pr omt service and turn up on time
Quick, easy service