LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK

About LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK: At Local-Plumber-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local plumbers quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three plumbers near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@local-plumber-quotes.co.uk

Courier, Own Driver
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

How would you rate LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK ?

"While disappointed with the local response, I have no problem with the price, availability and standard of work supplied by the only respondee. The Local-Plumber-Quotes.co.uk site makes life easier with only one posting and frees up time for other things."
"Cracking site that helped me sort out my plumbing/Boiler at lightning speed. Highly Recommended Chris"
"very quick service - sorted within 3 hours - very efficient"
"Plumber arrived on time good job no mess"
"Very helpful and straight forward"
"Anil from CHAPS plumbing contacted me and even came out on a bank holiday . No call out charge . Was knowledgeable and resolved the issues at what I saw as a very fair price. Treated my home like his own and did a great job. Would recommend and already have recommended them to friends and relatives."
"Very good, quick and professional job. Price before he started the job. Cleaned up after completion. Would recommend."
"Red from plumb GP contacted me shortly after leaving my details for a leaking toilet. The turnaround was really quick and the toilet was repaired the following morning. I was very happy with getting a quote and subsequent repair so quickly and efficiently."
"A very quick response after posting my job,next day the job was completed to my tenant satisfaction."
"Very efficient"
"Lee arrived on time, helped show me how to fill the central heating system, serviced the boiler and completed a landlord's gas safety certificate everything I asked him to do. He also tried to help me by giving me the number of a carpenter. I would definitely use Lee again for gas/Boiler engineer work."
"They were very understanding as to our situation as our whole water heating system had failed and were able to fix the whole system very quickly and extremely efficiently."
"Following my listing of plumbing required I received a prompt email from Dyno Plumb. They arranged a visit within a few days and gave a reasonable quote which I accepted. An appointment for the work was made but on the day had to be postponed because of an emergency . Another date was made and the work was carried out. I am very pleased with the work done."
"clean tidy worker,job well done have replied several times with a review. shal be wanting other jobs done soon. thanks Christine"
"Advised us on the day of price and duration of job. Job was done on the same day with all contact details left with me in case of problems."
"Excellent service. We couldn't do the day the plumber suggested but he managed to organise the day after. Had good communication with the plumber"
"Really good"
"Great friendly service. Will keep the number for further use."
"We used this website for a plumber to one and fix what seemed to be an easy problem, but turned out at be a full morning job. Lee did an excellent job, was very professional, knows his stuff, and very friendly. We've now booked I'm to fit a new shower for us!"
"Fast and efficient service. Would definitely use again."
LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.79 based on 122 reviews