LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK

About LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK: At Local-Plumber-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local plumbers quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three plumbers near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@local-plumber-quotes.co.uk

Tell us how LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Barry The Plumber that took the job from Local Plumber was tops.....Knew straight away what was wrong did it got paid Had coffee & off he went........Was really happy with his work.......................Thank You............................"
"very quick responses with sensible quotes - job done in 3 days of posting - will use again!"
"Brad Burton’s work was excellent. His price was competitive and he was polite and punctual. Highly recommend him."
"I was very pleased with Ryan, the local plumber who resolved a side issue concerning incompatibility with my existing system. and completed the work promptly. I will certainly use Ryan again"
"he was very good would use him again"
"Sunday call out - excellent response."
"The only person that actually got back to me from this site and he was fast and reliable at coming to my home and getting the job done not to mention his friendliness. He providing the invoice straight away and will most definitely call him for further work should I need it"
"Taylor turned up as expected. Was very considerate and all at a good price. Would thoroughly recommend him"
"Robbie was on time kept in touch with us to let us know he would need to get an alternative tap to see if it suited us before he got it his work was finished to a high standard was 100% satisfied and will use him again and would recommend him to anyone who needs a plumber"
"Excellent service great work very happy"
"Prompt and sociable, and reasonably priced."
"Took the pain out of the process. Will use from now on."
"Jack did a great job. New shower pump fitted on time and at a sensible price. Recommended"
"Great job will us against n"
"Quote very reasonable. Work very satisfactory."
"Fast response and had a reliable plumber arrive the same day to give me a quote. Very happy."
"Quick, friendly service at a fair price"
"Good quick got problem sorted"
"I was very disappointed with the response back. Only one firm contacted me."
LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.76 based on 278 reviews