LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK

About LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK: At Local-Plumber-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local plumbers quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three plumbers near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@local-plumber-quotes.co.uk

How would you rate LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK ?

"I was 100 miles away from the holiday home and needed a plumber and I used these guys and they got me a plumber and job done."
"Arrived on time. Found the problem immediately. Resolved it. Very pleasant young man Would use again"
"Knew what he was on about,he was clean and sorted the problem to my satisfaction."
"very good response"
"Pleased with how easy and quick it was to find a helpfull plumber it was all explained what and how things were to be done . Will use again"
"Only one quote. However he was very professional and reasonably priced. Will use him again."
"Very polite and got the job done"
"Quickly located a nearby plumber who gave a prompt and very reasonable quote the did the job without delay or any fuss. Perfect - if only all work needed on the home went as smoothly."
"Excellent service and came on a Sunday brilliant will be using again"
"I was pleased with Fran Wilson's work and advice. I would use his firm again."
"Service was good and friendly Work men in all a good job"
"Clean and tidy and came when said"
"Good quote"
"I have already posted 2 reviews on the excellent Robbie Sutherland. A. Montford"
"I was very pleased with the service from Local - Plumber - Quotes.Co.Uk, the reaction time to my request was really quick and the tradesman was excellent."
"Excellent service and very efficient. I would recommend them to friends."
"prompt efficient pleasant reasonable price"
"Did the job with little fuss was pleasant and helpful,cleaned up after a good job was done would use Andrew again .Thank you"
"Promt and efficient"