LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK

About LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK: At Local-Plumber-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local plumbers quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three plumbers near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@local-plumber-quotes.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Friendly and able"
"Excellent service, quick reply and reasonable price. The job was done almost immediately."
"Only 1 quote recieved"
"Myles at Direct Plumbing and Heating replied immediately, was very helpful and came promptly as arranged. Reasonably priced. Would definitely use again."
"He was great very good communication did a great job would definitely recommmend"
"Quick and easy"
"Had a very good friendly plumber, was very pleased with the work he done for us ."
"I asume that we are discussing Birch Heating of Stroud. He was efficient (even though he had to source a vital part), the taps are perfect now, and I found his charge reasonable considering the distance he had to travel three times plus the travel to a supplier of the needed part. I want to invite him to do another different job (in the kitchen) and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sam Birch if asked."
"Very good plumber did great job Used him quite a few times"
"Got very quick response and a good plumber did the job in good time."
"Plumber was very helpful did a good job ."
"I found a plumber within two days and he did the job well."
"Very pleased with the service. I put my job on at 10pm. I had a call from a plumber at 11pm and the job was done at 9am the next morning."
"Very good, polite and professional. Would definitely use again."
"Very Excellent"
"Excellent work dealt with immediately he saw what the problem was at a very reasonable cost"
"The plumber we found was very good and was able to do the job within a couple of days"
"Fantastic job done by Colin at precision plumbing, installing our electric shower. I would highly recommend his services. Thank you so much sir!"
"Excellent quick profession and thorough"
"Really effective service, put me in touch with the relevant company who could assist with our plumbing problem. They came around the next morning and fixed the issue and were good value for money too."
LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.76 based on 360 reviews