LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK

About LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK: At Local-Plumber-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local plumbers quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three plumbers near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@local-plumber-quotes.co.uk

Tell us how LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Fantastic job done by Colin at precision plumbing, installing our electric shower. I would highly recommend his services. Thank you so much sir!"
"Excellent quick profession and thorough"
"Really effective service, put me in touch with the relevant company who could assist with our plumbing problem. They came around the next morning and fixed the issue and were good value for money too."
"Very nice man pleasant personality and reasonable price job done, have kept his Number for future use 👏 Sarah: Looe Cornwall"
"Excellent service with a quick response."
"After being let down badly by a plumber found by a local forum. We were delighted with the professionalism & care taken by the plumber found by contacting your site. Thank you."
"Dean from the Plumb Canter was a lifesaver after SO flooded the kitchen with a botched installation. He came next mo4ning and his charges were very good indeed. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dean or using this site. Brilliant job! n"
"The response was immediate and the job done efficiently and effectively by Ben. We appreciated the service"
"We used Wayne from WC Plumbing to do two plumbing jobs for us in our bathroom and cloakroom. He was very conscientious and completed both jobs to a high standard. We would recommend him to others."
"Giles was excellent. Five stars out of five. I would be happy to ask for him again in the future."
"Very helpful and price was great"
"Quotes came in very fast and quite a few. Was disappointed with one. He came round but didn't bother sending a quote. Nevertheless we were very happy with the plumber that did the job."
"quick and ok price would use again..."
"I had plumbers calling me within 5 minutes of making the call! Plumber out within the hour, job completed and reasonable price to."
"job done no fuss no mess very happy got contact number."
"The local plumber phoned me immediately and told me where he was and what time he could get to me which was great as I didn't have long to wait. He was a very nice chap and although it was only a few minute job it was a big relief to me to get the work done and I was very glad of the service I received and would definitely use LocalPlumberQuotes again."
"Great service,prompt,friendly and knowledgeable Gave 12 month garuantee for the work Now my local plumber of choice"
"Efficient friendly and courteous a job well done"
LOCAL-PLUMBER-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.77 based on 343 reviews