Little Inca Reviews

Little Inca 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Sinead Pearman
Little Inca 5 star review on 2nd September 2020
Hiva Mehribabadi
Little Inca is amazing talking to the comapy and the food!
My little girl loves them and I always know she will eat it when I give it to her
My baby loves little Inca pouches!
They are diary free, bio based pouches(80% made with plants)
Made from quinoa, vegetables and fruits 😍 They are also gluten-free, no added sugar or salt, BPA free, made with solar energy β˜€οΈ

We tried JOYFUL GREEN (pack of 6 delicious pouches) Contains protein rich plant power from peas and quinoa, blended into a smooth purée with pears and bananas 🍐 tastes amazing!
The good thing is that we can take it away with us and my baby can have a tasty mea when we are on the way. I will definitely get some more for my baby.
Amazing brand πŸ’›
Little Inca 5 star review on 23rd September 2020 Little Inca 5 star review on 23rd September 2020
My little boy loves the pouches. I will buy again πŸ‘
firstly they are a smart baby food brand that use quinoa and other plant-based ingredients to help support your baby. quinoa is one of the most richest in fiber. Little inca is sudtainable and a low carbon foot print. but most of all pebbles absloutly loves them. they are a nice soft texture. rich in flavor everthing your little one need. 10/10 from us happy baby happy mummy
Little Inca 5 star review on 8th September 2020 Little Inca 5 star review on 8th September 2020
Super friendly service, easy to order and the delivery is quick. My 11 month old really enjoys these pouches, full of good stuff too!!
My son loves little Inca pouches, they are my go to on a busy day or any day when he is being fussy! Perfect for his allergy’s and also full of amazing ingredients.
Little Inca 5 star review on 8th September 2020
The healthiest baby food that we can find - so many reasons but the 2 that stand out for us were the natural sugar content is the lowest - closely matching the natural sugar content of breast milk - other pouches are higher levels which starts the sugar addiction..... and the second reason is that they taste great.
We love them! My daughters favourite she wants them all the time. I love how healthy they are for her! Especially since she is a fuss pot ha.
Little Inca 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Love how good these are for little ones all whilst tasting lovely. Lilah doesn't always like sachets but loves these and I'm happy with how nutritious they are
We Absolutely love it! My baby abram was loved it! Really high recommended for all parents out there.
My boy absolutely loved the taste of little Inca's food, he also got excited when he would see the packaging because he knew that the contents were super tasty! I also absolutely love everything about the food, no nastiest and so so good for little ones!
Taste amazing! Knowing you are feeding your baby something that is great for them is great. They taste nice as well. My son loves them. Great work to little Inca team
Little Inca 5 star review on 2nd September 2020 Little Inca 5 star review on 2nd September 2020
Thank you for your support!
Great product really happy!
Little Inca is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews