Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories

About Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories : We a small family run installer of windows, doors, conservatories and garden rooms. We have a strong reputation for providing quality products, professionally installed at competitive prices. We have a strict no pressure approach to sales, we simply offer honest advice and detailed written quotations. We are lucky to have a dedicated team who understand what it is to work on someone's home. We are FENSA and Which? members and our standard guarantee is insurance backed by the Consumer Protection Association.

contact@lifestylewindows.co.uk

Ilkeston
Derbyshire

Category:
Construction

How would you rate Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories ?

Verified Buyer
"Having seen their friendly, reliable and professional work on my mums conservatory last year, we didn’t hesitate to consider Lifestyle again and they didn’t disappoint. The work was cleanly done and to a high standard."
"thank you for the perfect matching bi folds and windows,the windows and doors are top quality without even going over my budget ,before even starting the extension build i asked chris for advice , from start to finish he as given both great advice and the confidence for me ,to get it right including a site visit to perfect the sizes required ,and its stunning to look at,the fitters turned up on time,very polite and dealt with all my questions with ease,even more important the fitting is perfect,"
Stephen Beadling
Stephen Beadling
"Very helpful and friendly service. Impressive and detailed quote provided competitive to all others received. All work carried out to agreed schedule. Replacement windows and door have made a noticeable improvement to our heat and sound insulation with a perfectly neat finish. The most amazing improvement is with our replacement conservatory with Ultraframe living roof. This has transformed a cold unusable space in winter in to a room that is so warm and comfortable that we are happily using it straight away in January and February."
"Our requirement was for 8 off engineered timber, painted, double glazed, casement windows to replace those in a 162 year old house. Two of the windows were over 3 metres in height. The windows were delivered on schedule, installation commenced on schedule and was completed on schedule. the end result has been complete satisfaction."
"Professional from start to finish. Thank you for creating my dream doors!"
"Very happy with the new back door especially the lock plus replacement of the window in the conservatory. Daniel worked extremely hard in the heat leaving everything tidy. I can't recommend him enough and everybody at Lifestyle. Thankyou."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. I'll pass your comments along to everyone in the team involved with your project, they love to hear customers feedback. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle for your home. I hope to speak again soon. Regards Chris.
"We have been very happy with our experience throughout, very good professional service!"
Michael Flemming
Verified Buyer
"The outstanding feature about Lifestyle windows and conservatories is the personal touch and availability, always there to answer any questions and offer reassurances throughout the whole project. What I like most is that the whole team appear to treat the project as their own, in other words as if they were building and installing the structure in their own home, which gave me great comfort seeing how professional they went about doing their work."
Scott Poxon
Verified Buyer
"Great service! Made the whole process simple. Pre sales information and guidance really helped and made decisions very easy. Fitters were well presented and extremely courteous, the work was extremely well finished and no shortcuts taken."
Jan & Colin
Verified Buyer
"Everything went well all fitted without any problems. Excellent service"
Mrs S Hampson
Verified Reviewer
"My Mum had a replacement conservatory last year and was not only happy with the work as it was being done, but has been thrilled with the result. She went from only being able to use the conservatory for half the year, to being able to use it all year round. On this basis we were happy to consider Lifestyle to do the same with our replacement conservatory and have not been disappointed with our choice. From Chris and all the team, they have been friendly, efficient and professional, and the work was quickly and cleanly done. Thank you to all at Lifestyle."
Verified Buyer
"I have now used lifestyle for three different projects on two different houses and couldn't have been more impressed. We have had Windows, French doors and a front door and each one has been handled and implemented with very happy results. I will be using them on my next project that has some tricky aspects but I am fully confident that Chris and his lads will find me a solution that works."
Nikki Parkinson
Verified Buyer
"Lifestyle is an excellent company. It’s a family business - small enough to feel personal, big enough to employ excellent people. They built us an orangery and also put an extra window in for us. Chris was efficient, personable, reliable and trustworthy. Prices (reasonable for the work we had done and cheaper than the other quote we had) were agreed up front and stuck to. I can’t recommend them highly enough and would use them again like a shot. I recommend them without reservation."
"Just had all windows and front door replaced by Lifestyle Windows. The salesperson was very knowledgeable and helpful as was Chris, the owner. The fitters were friendly and helpful throughout and the windows look great."
"Lifestyle remodelled our old conservatory into a new garden/sun room with living roof. Lifestyle did a great job in,at times, very challenging weather conditions. All the tradesmen were first class,were always very obliging with no fuss at any time. We are extremely happy with the completed job and whilst I am generally loathe to recommend any company,with regard to Lifestyle I have no hesitation."
Mr & Mrs Morgan
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish we couldn’t fault the team at Lifestyle Windows. Chris was totally professional and knowledgable with his pricing and advice. The fitters were efficient, courteous and clean. The product is absolutely first class and far superior to what we have at the moment and the aftercare and service is reassuring. We will definitely be using Lifestyle for the rest of our window and door needs."
Jade Gresham
Verified Buyer
"Lifestyle gave me excellent service throughout. Chris was extremely helpful with design ideas to get the best look for the property, whilst really listening to what I wanted. The fitters were tidy, polite and did an excellent job. Highly recommended on service, price, quality and installation. Thank you!"
"I recommend Lifestyle because they offer a complete package from no-pressure initial visit, valuable recommendations of products, flexible quotations and adaptable timetabling to an excellent onsite experience involving coordination of products and deliveries from suppliers, clinical preparation and cleanliness of the site and careful delivery of the final product and finishing. I came away feeling that the team's attention to small details, concern for the customer experience and a desire to achieve the customer's exact requirements were paramount. I was very happy with the reconstruction of my sunroom and will definitely go back to them for advice and delivery of new windows and doors in the future."
"I have been very pleased with the windows and door Lifestyle fitted into my house. They were very considerate and arrived at the agreed time, the job took the time they stated. In all respects from estimating the cost to removing the old windows and door, fitting the new and - at the end - removing all the rubbish they were outstanding. It should be noted that severe weather on the installation date caused no delays."
"Lifestyle windows are an excellent company to deal with, good advice and absolutely no pressure. The window fitters they employ are a credit to the company, professional, efficient and left the site clean and tidy. I would certainly recommend Lifestyle Windows."
"Took the trouble to source and supply me with some spare parts that I was trying to locate despite not having bought doors from them. Very helpful and obliging."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it.
Mr John Eyre
"Excellent service from start to finish. No pressure sales just good advice and professional service. Product and workmanship excellent."
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories is rated 4.96 based on 265 reviews