Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories

About Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories : We a small family run installer of windows, doors, conservatories and garden rooms. We have a strong reputation for providing quality products, professionally installed at competitive prices. We have a strict no pressure approach to sales, we simply offer honest advice and detailed written quotations. We are lucky to have a dedicated team who understand what it is to work on someone's home. We are FENSA and Which? members and our standard guarantee is insurance backed by the Consumer Protection Association.

contact@lifestylewindows.co.uk

Ilkeston
Derbyshire

Category:
Construction

How would you rate Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories ?

"thank you for the perfect matching bi folds and windows,the windows and doors are top quality without even going over my budget ,before even starting the extension build i asked chris for advice , from start to finish he as given both great advice and the confidence for me ,to get it right including a site visit to perfect the sizes required ,and its stunning to look at,the fitters turned up on time,very polite and dealt with all my questions with ease,even more important the fitting is perfect,"
Stephen Beadling
Stephen Beadling
"Very helpful and friendly service. Impressive and detailed quote provided competitive to all others received. All work carried out to agreed schedule. Replacement windows and door have made a noticeable improvement to our heat and sound insulation with a perfectly neat finish. The most amazing improvement is with our replacement conservatory with Ultraframe living roof. This has transformed a cold unusable space in winter in to a room that is so warm and comfortable that we are happily using it straight away in January and February."
Nicola Hooper
Nicola Hooper
Verified Buyer
"I can’t thank Chris, Robert and his team enough for their help and expertise in my recent purchase and installation of replacement windows. Having never bought upvc windows before, their advice was invaluable in helping us to decide on colour and style etc. Robert did the initial visit to measure up for the quote and I liked his approach and suggestions for our property. Chris was very helpful and knowledgeable and gave us lots of different options and his communication with us was excellent. When I buy into a product/service I also have to have a ‘good feeling’ about the people I’m dealing with and I found Chris and his team to be really personable, honest and trustworthy which sealed the deal for me! The team of guys who fitted the windows were also great, they were polite and extremely hardworking. The job started when planned and was done on time – I would highly recommend this company."
Mr & Mrs Morgan
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish we couldn’t fault the team at Lifestyle Windows. Chris was totally professional and knowledgable with his pricing and advice. The fitters were efficient, courteous and clean. The product is absolutely first class and far superior to what we have at the moment and the aftercare and service is reassuring. We will definitely be using Lifestyle for the rest of our window and door needs."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. I'll pass your comments along to everyone in the team involved with your project, they love to hear customers feedback. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle for your home. I hope to speak again soon. Regards Chris.
Jade Gresham
Verified Buyer
"Lifestyle gave me excellent service throughout. Chris was extremely helpful with design ideas to get the best look for the property, whilst really listening to what I wanted. The fitters were tidy, polite and did an excellent job. Highly recommended on service, price, quality and installation. Thank you!"
"I recommend Lifestyle because they offer a complete package from no-pressure initial visit, valuable recommendations of products, flexible quotations and adaptable timetabling to an excellent onsite experience involving coordination of products and deliveries from suppliers, clinical preparation and cleanliness of the site and careful delivery of the final product and finishing. I came away feeling that the team's attention to small details, concern for the customer experience and a desire to achieve the customer's exact requirements were paramount. I was very happy with the reconstruction of my sunroom and will definitely go back to them for advice and delivery of new windows and doors in the future."
"I have been very pleased with the windows and door Lifestyle fitted into my house. They were very considerate and arrived at the agreed time, the job took the time they stated. In all respects from estimating the cost to removing the old windows and door, fitting the new and - at the end - removing all the rubbish they were outstanding. It should be noted that severe weather on the installation date caused no delays."
"Lifestyle windows are an excellent company to deal with, good advice and absolutely no pressure. The window fitters they employ are a credit to the company, professional, efficient and left the site clean and tidy. I would certainly recommend Lifestyle Windows."
"Took the trouble to source and supply me with some spare parts that I was trying to locate despite not having bought doors from them. Very helpful and obliging."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it.
Mr John Eyre
"Excellent service from start to finish. No pressure sales just good advice and professional service. Product and workmanship excellent."
"We have used Lifestyle in the past and obtained another quote from them for a new door and Windows. The service from Lifestyle was outstanding in every way. The quote was sent to us within a couple of days and all the team did a fantastic job. Ant and John were very pleasant and did a brilliant job. They cleaned up after the work was done and the door and Windows look great. We would highly recommend Lifestyle if you are wanting any work doing"
Victoria Green
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service, knowledge of their products, attention to detail in fitting, follow up procedure to make sure everything is as it should be & lovely staff in house & on site. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Thank you for everything you have done to make our house look as good as it does!"
Many thanks for taking the time to leave us a reciew. Everyone in the team appreicites it. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle.
Lisa Holmes
Verified Buyer
"We visited lifestyle with the view to change the roof on our conservatory, we had contacted companies before but never received the help and advice as we had from lifestyle. We were given a detailed quote and not pressured into anything, we opted for the ultra roof 380, we are not disappointed at all. We were not looking forward to the work commencing but I must say the work men were absolutely fantastic, we gave them a key to come and go as they pleased, this worked well for us as we both work, they were excellent never caused us any problem at all. Every employee was polite, courteous and helpful, we did have a few hiccups along the way but they were sorted immediately. Our conservatory has now gone into being an extension that can now be used all year round, we would not hesitate in recommending lifestyle to others , loyal local company."
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. Glad to hear youre happy. It does look ace!
"The job was carried efficiently and both guys were pleasant and left the site clean and tidy. They arrived on time and completed on schedule. Well satisfied !"
"We have been really happy with the service received from Lifestyle windows. Really efficient quote, not pushy at all, great windows fitters, and lovely installation. I can't fault them."
Janet Parker
Verified Buyer
"Lifestyle have just installed my new French windows. The whole experience, from start to finish, has been exceptional. Quality product, exactly how I imagined it; professional service from estimate, survey to installation and follow up. I couldn’t be more pleased and would recommend Lifestyle with reservation. It feels good to be able to support an excellent local business."
Amy Nuttall
Verified Buyer
"After 10 years of thinking about adding an extension to our house we are so happy that we chose Lifestyle to design, arrange and build our amazing new room!! It was great to have someone as knowledgeable as Chris designing and advising us on the best options for our home. Even though there were a couple of complications Chris and the team were patient and did everything they could to help things go smoothly. In particular Anthony and John, the installers were exceptional!! We now have an amazing space which is the envy of our friends and even the Building Control Inspector commented how beautiful it is. Would highly recommend Lifestyle and we will be back in the future for doors and windows."
Mr & Mrs Hough
Verified Buyer
"Lifestyle made a quick visit to us about our existing conservatory roof, the quote arrived a few dates later as promised. A date was booked for the installation and another visit to get all the details confirmed. The fitters Anthony & John arrived on time, they were friendly, polite including with the neighbours and worked hard to get the work finished on time. Even in the very cold weather and always cleaned up after themselves. A credit to the company. The electrician and plaster fitted in around our working hours which was really helpful. Finishing with a quick inspection once completed by Chris. Really pleased by the end result, all the staff were really helpful and we would throughly recommend them."
Siva Kumar
Verified Buyer
"Dear Chris thank you for installing the windows and doors with minimal disruption.It really has made such a difference to the draft. We were able to sit in the sun room during the 'mini beast from east ' snow ;-) .Job well done.Your workmen were amazing with excellent work ethics my personal thanks to all of them Shiv"
Valerie Allen
Verified Buyer
"We had our windows done by Lifestyle a few years ago and are very pleased with them, so had no hesitation going back for a new front door. The job was completed quickly and very efficiently by the friendly team, who had come out in very bad weather conditions to keep to the promised date. The door is high quality with well finished fittings and a guaranteed security lock. Everything was left clean and tidy. We're very satisfied with the work, the way it was carried out and the price we paid."
David Conlon
Verified Buyer
"The initial specification process was supported, but not hurried. Technical queries answered with insight, but without pressure. Our more unusual requests met with innovative solutions. Installation was effected on time and to our great satisfaction. The cost was not the lowest that we could have achieved, though by no means the highest. We chose Lifestyle on quality and value, and are delighted with both."
"Transformed an old tired conservatory into a great living space thanks to the competent and friendly workforce."
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories is rated 4.96 based on 253 reviews