Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories

About Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories : We a small family run installer of windows, doors, conservatories and garden rooms. We have a strong reputation for providing quality products, professionally installed at competitive prices. We have a strict no pressure approach to sales, we simply offer honest advice and detailed written quotations. We are lucky to have a dedicated team who understand what it is to work on someone's home. We are FENSA and Which? members and our standard guarantee is insurance backed by the Consumer Protection Association.

contact@lifestylewindows.co.uk

Construction

Tell us how Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Bennison’s
"We chose Lifestyle to have our 15 year old conservatory replaced with a Livinroof, and also the windows and doors. There was no heavy sales pitch or buy now deals, but just honest knowledge and information and guidance given. From start to finish we were very impressed with the professionalism of Chris and all his team from the fitters, plasterer and office staff. Love the look of the new roof it has given the whole room a new look and feel. The temperature in the room has made a huge difference, cannot wait to be able to sit in here in the cold winter months, rather than it being an ice box and unusable. Once the conservatory had been completed and cleaned, we noticed that some of the glass panes had finger prints on from inside the glazing panel, which was no fault of Lifestyle. Chris came out to have a look and said they would have them replaced not a problem. The aftercare service from Lifestyle is exemplary, we were kept informed throughout the whole project, a first class service from start to finish. We would definitely recommend Lifestyle to our friends and family. Thank you Chris and Team."
Clare Meri
"I was looking for a very particular design (stable door of a certain quality) and it took me a while to find Lifestyle. Once I had, however, I seemed to have choices coming out of my ears. The way they do business some would call old-fashioned, but I loved it. The 'salesman' they sent out initially simply wasn't one - he was a nice chap, clean (not all salesmen were!), thorough and discussed my aims with me, without being pushy. They give you one price, none of this silly business you get with some companies. They put me in touch with an excellent brickie to do some additional work. The installers were decent chaps and because I was having brickwork done too, they sent another chap a day or so later to do the final touches. The result speaks for itself. The guarantee I was given is backed by the CPA (which means if Lifestyle went out of business, I'd still be insured for 10 years), so support a small and quality company and get a great result."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Friendly, reliable team - and skilled, hard working installers who were polite, tidy and did a five star job on our odd little house. Couldn’t fault them, and would have no trouble recommending Lifestyle, or George Barnsdale (the windows themselves are beautiful and I have every confidence they will continue to be so) and if anything does crop up in the years to come - I’m sure that Lifestyle will continue to provide first-rate customer service. Many thanks."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"We were slightly sceptical at first, looking for a quote from a double glazing company! I invited three local businesses into my home to quote. It is a large property and initially we only wanted a few windows in the house done. First thing that was impressive was the quote. A professionally written, easily understood document. We then decided to extend the works and opted for 14 replacement windows, a patio door and a new window build. We were going to go with bog standard white windows until Chris, the MD, made us aware of the flush casement design. As is a period house we went for this. Again the updated quote was emailed over very quickly. The work took two professionals a total of six days to complete. The skilled tradesmen that arrived were polite and professional. Each and every they cleaned up after themselves and prepared for the next day. At the end of each day they informed us of the next days schedule so that we knew which rooms to clear. The removed a lot of old timber frames. Get your kettle ready as the boys can drink a lot of tea! :) 6 days later and there is a massive improvement. Aesthetically and economically. We would like to thank Chris and his team for their professionalism before and during the job. I would have no hesitation in recommending Lifestyle Windows and Conservatories to anyone looking for home improvements."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. I'll pass your comments along to everyone in the team involved with your project, they love to hear customers feedback. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle for your home. I hope to speak again soon. Regards Chris.
"We have recently had all of our windows and front door replaced by Lifestyle and are thrilled with the results. The finished look is immaculate and the quality of the windows and door is great. We were able to make changes to the look of the windows from the old designs to make them more functional as well as safer, restricted upstairs windows for our 2 year old. It's now so quiet we don't even realise when it's raining. All staff have been professional and approachable from the very first visit right through to the finishing touches. Workmen have communicated well with us to keep us up to speed with progress as well as been punctual, polite and even tidied up after themselves. We did experience a delay with finalising the work due to some unforeseen building issues which was picked up quickly and Chris and his team were able to advise on the best way forward. His patience and help in arranging additional workers to fix the problems were very gratefully received and we are very happy with the end result."
"Delighted with the quality of the windows and the workmanship. Fitters were pleasant, got on with the job, kept us fully informed and cleaned up fully after them. All stages of the process were straightforward with no hassle - the quote, the survey then the fitting. I would certainly recommend Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories."
"Lifestyle replaced our front door on 17th December 2018. I was a little nervous about this being so close to Christmas. The quoting process was remarkably simple and the quote was by far the most professional we had of the three. All of the communications for agreeing the start date were very easy. The two installers turned up on the day promptly. They were very professional and friendly. Job done in about three hours. There was a minor error in the order which was no fault of Lifestyle. This was quickly resolved and the guys returned the morning after to rectify the problem. What more can you ask for? Excellent service and would highly recommend."
"Just had a livin roof on our conservatory and lifestyle have been wonderful. All the trades, roofers, plasterer, electrician, plumbers and the window cleaner which came at the end, always were polite, considerate and punctual or they let us know if they were held up some so we always knew what we were doing day to day Recommend lifestyle always"
"From the 1st time we entered the showroom, being carefully guided through the decision process to the end product being installed, we found the whole process a pleasure! The office where prompt and very attentive to our needs, with professional builders, plasteters and roof installation teams who took pride in their work and left the place tidy after each day. (helped along by tea and coffee obviously!) The stylish modern 'Ultra Frame' roof has given life to a damp and gloomy conservatory! Would highly recommend Lifestyle"
"Great service and communication, all work done on time and as promised. The fitting team were brilliant and did the job to a high standard whilst minimising mess and disruption. Our new windows look great - thanks very much."
"From initial contact, through home & sale centre visits, to final installation, all of the staff we dealt with were personable and professional. We are extremely happy with our new windows and door and wouldn't hesitate recommending Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories."
"Having decided to replace our previous glass conservatory roof we chose the Livinroof fitted by Lifestyle and are totally impressed with the overall result - can't wait to use the room all year round rather than having the usual "winter season close down" The whole process managed by Chris and his team ran well and was completed on schedule notwithstanding the monsoon style down pour the minute the old roof was removed! The quality of the product and care taken during the installation was excellent and we would have no reservations in either using Lifestyle again or recommending the service to anyone looking for a good product with great customer care."
"From the very first visit & getting a quote until the completion of the work I cannot fault this company, communication was very good. The work is fantastic & the finish exceeded my expectations. Very happy!"
"We ordered French doors with side windows and another window to match from the residence 7 range. These were fitted recently and we are very happy with them. Overall it was a painless experience because the fitters turned up at the arranged time and did a nice job of fitting. Everything went as well as you could hope for without any fuss or dramas. We look forward to doing the next phase of our project, we like the company and we like the product, we won't hesitate to use Lifestyle windows again."
"Very good, honest company, with great customer service and even better products."
"Lifestyle have replaced an old conservatory for us and we are very pleased with the result. Very professional from the consultation, survey and fitting by a very friendly and competent team. All waste removed and left site clean and tidy. Thoroughly recommend Lifestyle."
"The lifestyle team completed an excellent job installing windows to the property, making the process easy in moving around to each room with minimal disruption. The team completed the task quickly and efficiently removing all rubbish daily. The initial consultation and subsequent surveying where completed at the said times with a full document of the proposed work provided ."
"Just had a solid roof put on my conservatory by lifestyle, would just like to say, what a fantastic job they did, from the two fitters, tony and Phil who were brilliant, and experts in their job,to the plasterer who made a great job of the unusually shaped ceiling, to the electrician, who did a lovely job of the ceiling lights,and to the cleaning team who cleaned it all. If you want a very professional job done by the BEST window company around then lifestyle is that company"
"Excellent service throughout and can highly recommend."
"Had four different windows companies come to quote for me, Lifestyle were the only ones who impressed me. My windows are unusual and the job was (to me) very expensive, but most other companies just didn't seem bothered about what I wanted. Lifestyle were great, very friendly and professional, job done on time and to a very high spec."
"Fantastic company to deal with. Helpful, friendly and very efficient."
"The Lifestyle team have been fantastic. From the start they have been friendly and professional. They were informative and gave an honest and fair quote. The installation team were friendly, asked questions when required and were so so tidy! The products have made such a difference to our house! They look great and have made our house warmer and quieter. I could not recommend Lifestyle Solutions more!"
"My new windows and door are beautiful and everything I hoped they would be. Lifestyle have been fantastic. They were knowledgeable and enthusiastic about their products, advising me well on what options would work best. I never felt any pressure to buy. When the fitters came they were polite, efficient and thorough. The whole experience has been pleasant and I would definitely use Lifestyle again. Thank you 😊"
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories is rated 4.96 based on 307 reviews