Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories

About Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories : We a small family run installer of windows, doors, conservatories and garden rooms. We have a strong reputation for providing quality products, professionally installed at competitive prices. We have a strict no pressure approach to sales, we simply offer honest advice and detailed written quotations. We are lucky to have a dedicated team who understand what it is to work on someone's home. We are FENSA and Which? members and our standard guarantee is insurance backed by the Consumer Protection Association.

contact@lifestylewindows.co.uk

Ilkeston
Derbyshire

Category:
Construction

How would you rate Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories ?

Nicola Hooper
Nicola Hooper
Verified Buyer
"I can’t thank Chris, Robert and his team enough for their help and expertise in my recent purchase and installation of replacement windows. Having never bought upvc windows before, their advice was invaluable in helping us to decide on colour and style etc. Robert did the initial visit to measure up for the quote and I liked his approach and suggestions for our property. Chris was very helpful and knowledgeable and gave us lots of different options and his communication with us was excellent. When I buy into a product/service I also have to have a ‘good feeling’ about the people I’m dealing with and I found Chris and his team to be really personable, honest and trustworthy which sealed the deal for me! The team of guys who fitted the windows were also great, they were polite and extremely hardworking. The job started when planned and was done on time – I would highly recommend this company."
Mrs And Mrs Giles
Mrs And Mrs Giles
Verified Reviewer
"So pleased we chose Lifestyle for our LivinRoof and conservatory. From the initial visit to the Ilkeston showroom, to completion of the project, a truly professional and courteous team. All the fitters, electricians and plasterers were very polite and worked extremely hard. Fantastic job, thank you so much."
Julie Mark Dawes Matlock Derbyshire
Julie Mark Dawes Matlock Derbyshire
Unverified Reviewer
"thank you ant and john for fitting our windows and door, fantastic job even in gale winds and rain, you just carried on working, we love them, a big thank you to you both, excellent workmanship"
Salvatore & Louise, Kirkby-in-Ashfield
Verified Reviewer
"We would just like to thank Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories for their amazing products & craftmanship. We have had numerous work done over the past 7 years, including a conservatory, patio doors, front door & just recently changed our conservatory roof to a new living roof....my what a difference it has made, our conservatory is now more like an orangery......we cannot thank them enough, an amazing investment. Chris’s staff are all so polite & very, very tidy workman. We have recommended Lifestyle to family & friends too, who have also been very pleased with products & workmanship. Nothing is any trouble for Chris when you are choosing/deciding your designs & he is not a salesman who badgers you or gives you false, unobtainable ideas. Thank you & we would have you again in the near future for any future products. Salvatore & Louise, Kirkby-in-Ashfield."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. I'll pass your comments along to everyone in the team involved with your project, they love to hear customers feedback. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle for your home. I hope to speak again soon. Regards Chris.
Tony & Debbie
Verified Buyer
"We have just had a new composite front door fitted by Lifestyle. It looks brilliant and the house is much warmer too. We have also received lots of great feedback from our neighbours. The fitters did an excellent job and were extremely tidy. Throughout the process of choosing and fitting the door, we experienced excellent customer service and helpful advice when choosing glass and door furniture. I would definitely recommend Lifestlye."
Olivia Silkstone
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from start to finish. Great advice and price and the fitters did a fantastic job. Our home has been transformed by new windows and a new front door."
Garry Watson
Verified Buyer
"Truly professional from initial consultation to replacing our original wood conservatory. The two fitters worked tirelessly for the duration of the build. Cannot praise them highly enough. Would certainly recommend the company to family and friends. Garry Watson"
Mr & Mrs Simson
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Robert put together a great design that worked for us and the whole team executed it perfectly to the highest standard."
Karen Richmond
Verified Buyer
"What a 1st Class company!! Excellent service all round from start to finish, from the owner, showroom staff and fitters on the day. They were all extremely helpful and courteous - without any pushy sales pitches! We are so very pleased with our finished windows, fitters did a first class job installing. Will be using Lifestyle again for our future extension windows and definitely recommending to friends and family."
"I have been very pleased with the service from LifeStyle, very professional team, great knowledge and product. The price was very competitive so I was little apprehensive that the quality might not be on par, but after studying the details of what they offered versus other suppliers I was very impressed, and now they're all in, am more so!"
Stephanie Malster
Verified Buyer
"I had some french doors fitted by Lifestyle so was confident that I would get a good job when I had them to fit a replacement window for me on 30/11/17. Although it was a freezing cold day the window fitters Ant and John were on time and made sure they did a good job which I am very pleased with. They also cleared up and left a clean job. I can definitely recommend Lifestyle to anyone thinking of a double glazing project."
Karen Ward
Verified Buyer
"Chris and his team have been amazing. My parents who are elderly have recently had an installation. The installers were amazing and ensured they cleaned up each day. The bungalow looks amazing now with it’s new windows, porch, French doors, soffits and fascia’s. The workmanship is first class."
"hi just want to thank the whole team at lifestyle for a superb job they have done with my house. initially I ordered windows doors and a bi-fold door for my house as I was having a extension and a full refurb. the order had to be changed during the course of the construction where chris had to visit my property on 5 different times and all I can say is they were very helpful and worked around my builders to make sure everything was done correct and on time and did not charge me any extra as they had to visit 7 times before the whole house was finished. I would recommended them to everyone and thanks again to the whole team at Lifestyle for making the whole process very easy. Imran Hamid Derby"
Johannes Barto
Verified Buyer
"It has been a pleasure to deal with this company to upgrade our old and tired conservatory. We cannot praise enough the efficient and professional approach of all staff involved and would recommend this company without any reservations."
Mr & Mrs Beighton
Verified Buyer
"Quality product, and the team fitting the windows, could not have been more helpful, experienced some unforeseen issues with the installation, which were dealt with efficiently, within the same visit. Went over and above their remit, and fitted a new letter box, whilst on site. Very pleased with the end result, would recommend to anyone."
Miss Spearman
Verified Buyer
"This is the second time I have used Lifestyle, from the initial visit to the installation it has been quick, pleasant and stress less process. Would most definitely use them again in the future and recommend to any family or friends"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. I'll pass your comments along to everyone in the team involved in your project, they love to hear customers feedback. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle for your home. I hope to speak again soon. Regards Chris.
Sara Foster
Verified Buyer
"Very professional and helpful throughout. Surveyor explained in detail what would be done and the fitters completed the work to a high standard. Had 1 minor problem with the door which I reported to Lifestyle at 9.30 am and the problem was fixed by 1 pm the same day."
Mrs Richards
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from the start , no problems , fitters professional and quick .I am now requesting more replacement Windows with lifestyle Windows A++. Regards Mrs Richards"
Mrs Maskrey
Verified Buyer
"Excellent new door, great installers, very pleased with service. Chris and his team made the whole process very smooth and trouble free. Perfect!"
"Every aspect of work was excellent, from the first prompt response to my enquiry to the fitting and the finished product itself."
"Windows great quality, well installed by very diligent fitters. Lifestyle have been great to deal with from first contact through to follow up post- installation."
Mr And Mrs Waldron, Swadlincote
Verified Reviewer
"WIndows and front door replaced. Professional, efficient and high quality service from initial enquiry through to completion. Installation team worked to a high standard and were very helpful. Standard of finish was excellent and we are really pleased with our new windows and front door. Thank you."
Lee Chiswell
Verified Buyer
"Lifestyle installed all new windows and doors for us, front and back, replacing our existing and tired-looking brown uPVC windows and doors. From start to finish I cannot find fault with the service, the people, the product or the work carried out. From the non-pushy and friendly nature of the sales staff right through to the fitters themselves they have were exactly what we were looking and hoping to find: honest, professional and skilled at what they do. The one or two minor issues we had were resolved quickly and without fuss. The results are a warmer and quieter house that looks almost brand new. I cannot recommend them highly enough!"
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories is rated 4.96 based on 224 reviews