Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories

About Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories : We a small family run installer of windows, doors, conservatories and garden rooms. We have a strong reputation for providing quality products, professionally installed at competitive prices. We have a strict no pressure approach to sales, we simply offer honest advice and detailed written quotations. We are lucky to have a dedicated team who understand what it is to work on someone's home. We are FENSA and Which? members and our standard guarantee is insurance backed by the Consumer Protection Association.

contact@lifestylewindows.co.uk

Construction

Tell us how Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Bennison’s
"We chose Lifestyle to have our 15 year old conservatory replaced with a Livinroof, and also the windows and doors. There was no heavy sales pitch or buy now deals, but just honest knowledge and information and guidance given. From start to finish we were very impressed with the professionalism of Chris and all his team from the fitters, plasterer and office staff. Love the look of the new roof it has given the whole room a new look and feel. The temperature in the room has made a huge difference, cannot wait to be able to sit in here in the cold winter months, rather than it being an ice box and unusable. Once the conservatory had been completed and cleaned, we noticed that some of the glass panes had finger prints on from inside the glazing panel, which was no fault of Lifestyle. Chris came out to have a look and said they would have them replaced not a problem. The aftercare service from Lifestyle is exemplary, we were kept informed throughout the whole project, a first class service from start to finish. We would definitely recommend Lifestyle to our friends and family. Thank you Chris and Team."
Clare Meri
"I was looking for a very particular design (stable door of a certain quality) and it took me a while to find Lifestyle. Once I had, however, I seemed to have choices coming out of my ears. The way they do business some would call old-fashioned, but I loved it. The 'salesman' they sent out initially simply wasn't one - he was a nice chap, clean (not all salesmen were!), thorough and discussed my aims with me, without being pushy. They give you one price, none of this silly business you get with some companies. They put me in touch with an excellent brickie to do some additional work. The installers were decent chaps and because I was having brickwork done too, they sent another chap a day or so later to do the final touches. The result speaks for itself. The guarantee I was given is backed by the CPA (which means if Lifestyle went out of business, I'd still be insured for 10 years), so support a small and quality company and get a great result."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Friendly, reliable team - and skilled, hard working installers who were polite, tidy and did a five star job on our odd little house. Couldn’t fault them, and would have no trouble recommending Lifestyle, or George Barnsdale (the windows themselves are beautiful and I have every confidence they will continue to be so) and if anything does crop up in the years to come - I’m sure that Lifestyle will continue to provide first-rate customer service. Many thanks."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. I'll pass your comments along to everyone in the team involved with your project, they love to hear customers feedback. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle for your home. I hope to speak again soon. Regards Chris.
"Very good, honest company, with great customer service and even better products."
"Lifestyle have replaced an old conservatory for us and we are very pleased with the result. Very professional from the consultation, survey and fitting by a very friendly and competent team. All waste removed and left site clean and tidy. Thoroughly recommend Lifestyle."
"The lifestyle team completed an excellent job installing windows to the property, making the process easy in moving around to each room with minimal disruption. The team completed the task quickly and efficiently removing all rubbish daily. The initial consultation and subsequent surveying where completed at the said times with a full document of the proposed work provided ."
"Just had a solid roof put on my conservatory by lifestyle, would just like to say, what a fantastic job they did, from the two fitters, tony and Phil who were brilliant, and experts in their job,to the plasterer who made a great job of the unusually shaped ceiling, to the electrician, who did a lovely job of the ceiling lights,and to the cleaning team who cleaned it all. If you want a very professional job done by the BEST window company around then lifestyle is that company"
"Excellent service throughout and can highly recommend."
"Had four different windows companies come to quote for me, Lifestyle were the only ones who impressed me. My windows are unusual and the job was (to me) very expensive, but most other companies just didn't seem bothered about what I wanted. Lifestyle were great, very friendly and professional, job done on time and to a very high spec."
"Fantastic company to deal with. Helpful, friendly and very efficient."
"The Lifestyle team have been fantastic. From the start they have been friendly and professional. They were informative and gave an honest and fair quote. The installation team were friendly, asked questions when required and were so so tidy! The products have made such a difference to our house! They look great and have made our house warmer and quieter. I could not recommend Lifestyle Solutions more!"
"My new windows and door are beautiful and everything I hoped they would be. Lifestyle have been fantastic. They were knowledgeable and enthusiastic about their products, advising me well on what options would work best. I never felt any pressure to buy. When the fitters came they were polite, efficient and thorough. The whole experience has been pleasant and I would definitely use Lifestyle again. Thank you 😊"
"We are really happy with our new door! We think it looks great and the noise reduction is amazing. The team were fantastic.. showed up on time and were nice, friendly and very tidy."
"So pleased we chose this company, from the first contact we were confident that they would be able to deliver a first class product. The access was restricted and difficult this did not phase but was overcome with logic and respect to property. The finished conservatory is wonderful we love it!"
"Excellent products and no pushy sales tactics. Everyone I spoke to was friendly and helpful. In terms of points to note, there was one problem with a room not being cleaned up as expected but this was a genuine mistake for which they were very apologetic. As is often the case on a large job like this there were a few snags to take care of which were all sorted, but communication around the various dates for this could have been better. They can make good on plaster around window reveals but do say they're not skilled plasterers, so bear that in mind depending on the finish you're looking for. All of the items above are pretty minor and I'd definitely use Lifestyle again."
"Good advice given . Windows and doors match the style of the house perfectly."
"Excellent process. No pressure quote. Visited house, asked re types and styles of windows, measured up and left. No nonsense or sales pressure. Managed to get my windows in time frame I wanted. Communicated throughout. Really good installation team. Quiet, worked smoothly but didn't feel like they rushed job. Clearly took time to check everything when done and that was all finished properly. Cleaned up afterwards and checked I was happy with everything before leaving job. Very happy and would recommend."
"Another great job by a very good company. We have used Lifestyle on two occasions now. First for replacement front door and then for replacement windows throughout the house. Both times have been excellent service, right from sales visit through to fitting and follow up. All staff are very professional and a credit to the business. I would recommend Lifestyle to anyone."
"We have had the flush casement windows and doors fitted four days ago and they look really good. The crew that fitted them were friendly and efficient and cleaned up afterwards (which is novel nowadays). The workmanship is very good and the product looks to be manufactured to a high standard. A professional company that gives good advice without any pressure."
"We had our old polycarb roofed conservatory replaced with the LivinRoof system back in June/July (sorry it's taken me so long to do this review). The difference it's made is amazing. Its not boiling in the summer and although we've not experienced cold weather yet with it i'm sure it'll be a lot warmer in winter. It's also so quiet when it rains which is great. Had very good experience with Robert and Chris throughout quote and surveying stages. Ant and John were excellent fitters, especially so considering the week they fitted our conservatory was roasting. I had honestly started to believe that hard working, courtious builders with a good work ethic didnt exist anymore ( for example we had Everest fit windows for us when we first moved in and it was an unmitigated disaster - wouldnt touch them again with a barge pole). Plasterer Alan also did a top job and Phil and Scott the electricians were similarly great. All in all we are very happy with our new conservatory and glad we got Lifestyle to do it. We would be happy to choose Lifestyle again."
"We visited Lifestyle to discuss our needs for a new back door and sliding patio door, Chris listened and helped us with our choices. We accepted the written quote and suggested installation date. Their two men, who were considerate and experienced arrived on time to complete the removal of our existing wonky doors and install the nice new ones which have better glass and more secure locks amongst their improvements. We look forward to upgrading more of our windows with them in the future."
"A very professional company, very knowledgeable of the products and were excellent in their advice and guidance from the initial consultation through to the fitting. I had all the windows and doors replaced in my property and am absolutely delighted with the results, my house looks completely transformed, I couldn't have wished for better! The two fitters were also excellent and took immense pride in their work which was of an excellent standard, minimum mess and tidy afterwards. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending Lifestyle to others. Thanks so much to Chris and Robert for their excellent customer service."
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories is rated 4.96 based on 296 reviews