Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  Reviews

About Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories :

We a small family run installer of windows, doors, conservatories and garden rooms. We have a strong reputation for providing quality products, professionally installed at competitive prices. We have a strict no pressure approach to sales, we simply offer honest advice and detailed written quotations. We are lucky to have a dedicated team who understand what it is to work on someone's home. We are FENSA and Which? members and our standard guarantee is insurance backed by the Consumer Protection Association.

contact@lifestylewindows.co.uk

Lifestyle Showroom
The Old Forge
West Street
(Off South Street)
Ilkeston
Derbyshire

Tell us how Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
We made the right choice with Lifestyle windows and conservatories. The Ultraframe roof and window frames look superb. Every one of the skilled tradesmen in the team were excellent - hardworking and punctual with great communication. We knew exactly what was happening when, and the whole very complex roof fitting went like clockwork. By all means look around for a good deal, but use Lifestyle if you want no worries, peace of mind and a brilliant job. Thanks to Chris and his team!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. I'll pass your comments along to everyone in the team involved with your project, they love to hear customers feedback. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle for your home. I hope to speak again soon. Regards Chris.
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories have just completed a full replacement of our windows and doors, we dicided to use them on a recommendation and are really pleased we did. From the first visit to the showroom to choose the products we liked (with Chris's expert advice but under no pressure) to the actual fitting we where both very impressed with both the workmanship and quality and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone wanting a first class service and product
The Lifestyle team were excellent, making the installation of windows and doors as easy as possible. I appreciated all their hard work and attention to detail. Lifestyle offered a professional service from beginning to end. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Lifestyle windows and conservatories have replaced our somewhat dated front door and panels with Origin double doors. It has made a significant improvement to the front aspect of our property, giving it a modern look with an added wow factor. We can’t speak highly enough about the professionalism of the Lifestyle technicians and fitters. They did a tremendous job in what can only be described as appalling weather conditions. As the temperature dropped and the snow began to fall the installers continued on, determined to make sure the property was weather tight before they left at the end of the day. There was no temptation to rush the job, the installation was undertaken with the same dedication and accuracy irrespective of the conditions. The Lifestyle salesmen and technicians are very knowledgeable about their products and the fitters are very experienced, leaving you in no doubt that they can be trusted to provide a quality product and installation. It is also well worth visiting their showroom to see the quality of the products beforehand. Finally the product and installation carry a long guarantee, giving you that extra peace of mind should you need it.
Excellent service from start to finish. Most competitive price, excellent quality product and workmanship. Fitters were polite, clean and tidy. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service from start to finish. Rooms warmer and quieter. Fitters punctual, friendly, tidy and most efficient. Hope to welcome them back to do other rooms.
We had an Ultraroof fitted onto our conservatory to replace the old polycarbonate one. The installers, electrician and plasterer were all hard working, polite and informative keeping us updated at every stage of the installation. Chris and Julie in the office were helpful and friendly. They were able to help with replacing some 'blown' sealed glass units elsewhere in the property. I would recommend Lifetsyle as a good company to use. We are looking forward to being able to use our conservatory more times than we were able to in the past.
I definitely recommend this company, the work is of a high standard. The fitter arrived on time and despite it being a freezing day, sorted out our damaged windows to fit around meetings we had in. Polite, hardworking and the windows look great. Thank you
Lifestyle have recently completed the replacement of our tired old conservatory roof with a fantastic 'Ultraroof' solution. We were extremely impressed with Lifestyle from the moment we arrived at their show site in Ilkeston, with just some vague ideas. Chris wasn't at all pushy but very clearly explained to us all the options available and the differences between them. We felt from the start he had a genuine interest in understanding our needs and providing us the best solution. Now the job is complete we really couldn't be happier with the work that was done and the quality of the finished product. It far exceeds our expectations. Our old ,south facing conservatory was unusable for half the year. It was freezing in winter and boiling hot in summer. We now have a lovely, even temperature and have been able to turn the radiators right down for the first time ever in January. We really can't wait to use the lovely space all year round now. Every single member of the lifestyle team we've come into contact with have been first rate. From the company director to the brilliant team who did all our work. They made the potential disruption to our lives so easy for us. Just a fantastic team for which nothing was too much trouble, and that includes the 3rd party trades that Lifestyle use for some aspects of the work (electrics and plastering). It was a genuine pleasure to have them in our home. We really can't recommend Lifestyle Windows and Conservatories highly enough. One of the best companies we've ever worked with.
Chris & the team at Lifestyle have been supportive since day 1 of contacting them, helping cater for all of our queries and being very conscious that we were undertaking a big spend. The Origin bifolds they installed are an incredible product, very reasonably priced compared to local competitors and the after service was second-to-none. I have already recommended Lifestyle to our builder and will do so to anyone else who seeks bifold installation.
Lifestyle windows have done a marvellous job replacing our tired old conservatory with a garden room to be proud of! Very professional service and excellent communication. Top product competitively priced. My sister has been a customer of theirs for years, so I know that their after sales service is equally impressive. I need a new front door next, I wouldn't think of going elsewhere.
Brilliant company to deal with from start to finish, not only are my windows and doors excellent quality, the service from everyone was fantastic. From the very start right through to fitting and completion with special mentions to Liz, Anthony, John and of course Chris - a visit to their showroom is definitely worthwhile! Would recommend Lifestyle Windows to everyone.
Lifestyle did a fabulous job of replacing my dad's old wooden conservatory with stylish upvc one. The two men who installed it were very courteous at all times and gave a professional service. Left site in a clean condition, even refixed garden gate adjoining conservatory. Very impressed and would have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Chose from a recommendation by our Son. Extremely helpful in their advise in the first place and did not try and sell us something that we didn’t need. They then came and measured up to replace our double glaze door and frame to our conservatory. Finally the fitting was carried out quickly and efficiently by two cheerful guys and the whole thing was very professional from beginning to end even the method of payment as we chose the bank transfer. Would not hesitate to recommend hence a five star rating.
We recently had windows fitted by lifestyle and I highly recommend their services. They were professional and polite, cleaned up their mess at the end of every day and kept me informed of progress throughout the job.
We have just had our first phase of windows from this company. Despite the awful weather the men arrived promptly and worked hard to complete the work in the agreed timescale. The windows and new back door have made such a difference to us, as we live on a hill in the country and to be draught free is a real treat. The windows are well made and suit our old property well. Looking forward to the next phase, as working with this company has been easy.
Our experience with Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories Ltd was a very good one from our first visit to the showroom to the final installation and completion of our new front door. They were very helpful and efficient and the communication was first class. The team of installers were friendly, polite and very professional. We are really pleased with the completed project. I would not hesitate to recommend their services.
Really quick and efficient company, who kept me up to date throughout the entire process. Really happy with the whole process and the window looks fantastic.
Fantastic service from start to finish. A great product and a good price. Highly recommended
Absolutely fantastic from start to finish! No sales patter but straight forward advice, professional, flexible and great communication. Furthermore their fitting team Anthony and John were completely brilliant, fantastic attention to detail and you felt like real care was being taken, really was the best service I have experienced from any company, blown away!! Will be recommending you to everyone. Thanks to everyone at lifestyle!
Very friendly and professional local company. Excellent service and communication. Fitting team did a great job. Have used the company on previous occasions, and would definitely recommend.
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories is rated 4.96 based on 395 reviews