Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories

About Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories : We a small family run installer of windows, doors, conservatories and garden rooms. We have a strong reputation for providing quality products, professionally installed at competitive prices. We have a strict no pressure approach to sales, we simply offer honest advice and detailed written quotations. We are lucky to have a dedicated team who understand what it is to work on someone's home. We are FENSA and Which? members and our standard guarantee is insurance backed by the Consumer Protection Association.

contact@lifestylewindows.co.uk

Construction

Tell us how Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Mr & Mrs Bexon
"My wife and I chose Lifestyle because they appreciated from the outset that we were looking for a conservatory which would be architecturally in sympathy with our old, timber-framed house. They produced a timber and aluminium design to a high technical specification which met our needs, at a very competitive price. From the initial groundwork, through assembly of the high quality George Barnsdale-supplied timber structure and aluminium glazed roof, to the quality of the finish and the attention to detail, the construction process was exemplary throughout. Everyone who worked on the project was highly skilled, friendly and meticulous about leaving the site in good order at the end of each day throughout periods of challenging winter weather. The project was a great success. A high quality, sensitive and sympathetic integration of the new conservatory with the old house was achieved, internally and externally. The client-contractor relationship and communication was professional and friendly throughout; issues arising were acknowledged and resolved amicably. And the project was completed within our original budget (apart from the tea-bags, instant coffee, chocolate bars and cakes!). We are delighted with the conservatory and are very happy to recommend Lifestyle as a company."
Bennison’s
"We chose Lifestyle to have our 15 year old conservatory replaced with a Livinroof, and also the windows and doors. There was no heavy sales pitch or buy now deals, but just honest knowledge and information and guidance given. From start to finish we were very impressed with the professionalism of Chris and all his team from the fitters, plasterer and office staff. Love the look of the new roof it has given the whole room a new look and feel. The temperature in the room has made a huge difference, cannot wait to be able to sit in here in the cold winter months, rather than it being an ice box and unusable. Once the conservatory had been completed and cleaned, we noticed that some of the glass panes had finger prints on from inside the glazing panel, which was no fault of Lifestyle. Chris came out to have a look and said they would have them replaced not a problem. The aftercare service from Lifestyle is exemplary, we were kept informed throughout the whole project, a first class service from start to finish. We would definitely recommend Lifestyle to our friends and family. Thank you Chris and Team."
Clare Meri
"I was looking for a very particular design (stable door of a certain quality) and it took me a while to find Lifestyle. Once I had, however, I seemed to have choices coming out of my ears. The way they do business some would call old-fashioned, but I loved it. The 'salesman' they sent out initially simply wasn't one - he was a nice chap, clean (not all salesmen were!), thorough and discussed my aims with me, without being pushy. They give you one price, none of this silly business you get with some companies. They put me in touch with an excellent brickie to do some additional work. The installers were decent chaps and because I was having brickwork done too, they sent another chap a day or so later to do the final touches. The result speaks for itself. The guarantee I was given is backed by the CPA (which means if Lifestyle went out of business, I'd still be insured for 10 years), so support a small and quality company and get a great result."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"We were slightly sceptical at first, looking for a quote from a double glazing company! I invited three local businesses into my home to quote. It is a large property and initially we only wanted a few windows in the house done. First thing that was impressive was the quote. A professionally written, easily understood document. We then decided to extend the works and opted for 14 replacement windows, a patio door and a new window build. We were going to go with bog standard white windows until Chris, the MD, made us aware of the flush casement design. As is a period house we went for this. Again the updated quote was emailed over very quickly. The work took two professionals a total of six days to complete. The skilled tradesmen that arrived were polite and professional. Each and every they cleaned up after themselves and prepared for the next day. At the end of each day they informed us of the next days schedule so that we knew which rooms to clear. The removed a lot of old timber frames. Get your kettle ready as the boys can drink a lot of tea! :) 6 days later and there is a massive improvement. Aesthetically and economically. We would like to thank Chris and his team for their professionalism before and during the job. I would have no hesitation in recommending Lifestyle Windows and Conservatories to anyone looking for home improvements."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. I'll pass your comments along to everyone in the team involved with your project, they love to hear customers feedback. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle for your home. I hope to speak again soon. Regards Chris.
"Good all round service and value for money."
"I recently had french doors fitted and they are absolutely fantastic quality superb value and from quote to fitting the whole team couldn’t have been any more professional or better at their jobs. I would recommend them to anybody."
"Very happy to recommend the complete service offered by Lifestyle. My new windows look great & the fitters were excellent"
"Residence 9 and Residence 7 are excellent products and Lifestyle is an excellent company, giving first class service from their first visit to completion of the work. The project consisting of 27 windows and two pairs of French doors was completed in 7 days without any problem and competitively priced."
"Just had a new front door fitted,lovely selection of doors,professionally fitted, no mess, very polite and work conscious fitters,thank you once again lifestyle, for another professional job done"
"Very impressed with every aspect of this company. Knowledgeable and helpful staff at the point of enquiry, plus the two tradesmen who fitted our door were efficient, polite and left everything clean and tidy. We are highly delighted with our new front door and would highly recommend Lifestyle."
"Very happy with the new windows and doors. The fitters were friendly and hardworking. Excellent job."
"I had work carried out by 2 fitters on the 21-03-19 And am impressed with the work a the tidiness of the french and back doors! They very nice and helpful and i would definitely have to carry out any futher work if required!"
"I recently used Lifestyle for replacement windows and a new composite front door. The service was excellent from start to finish and the Director Chris is extremely helpful. There were a couple of small issues found after installation but the way it was handled was brilliant and the end result is spot on. Would definitely use again."
"Had a new door fitted and they have done a fantastic job and the house feels so much more secure for a great price. Definitely recommend. Thanks very much!"
"Very professional company, I would recommend them without hesitation, Two extremely nice lads did our windows and cleared up every thing when finished. Anyone contemplating glazing don’t hesitate to contact,Life style windows, lovely showrooms."
"The work was carried out on 16 February (Saturday morning) On the day your staff arrived promptly They carried out the work without fuss in a timely, workmanlike and professional way They were polite and respectful and thank them for that and so I can only say good things about them Thank you for your services and I would be happy to recommend Lifestyle and use them in the future"
"We have just had all the windows in our house replaced by Lifestyle and we are over the moon with them. Old dark wood frames are now light cream with acoustic glass giving a massive reduction in road noise and simpathetic styling to our property. Chris does everything he can to suggest colours and styles to help you make the correct choices, and Paul and Dan who fitted them could not be more helpful, professional and even cleaned up after every day here. It has transformed the look of our home and I would honestly recommend them without hesitation."
"Tony and Phil done a wonderful job for us both 1st class workmanship very polite cleaned up afterwards they are a credit to your company and would not hesitate to pass onto someone else needing you products the two windows fitted was put in withease and the craft work was there to see well done Tony and Phil and Chris for guiding us thank you Lifestyle****** stars. From Mr R Richardson Ilkeston."
"I needed to replace doors and windows on my Listed property. Lifestyle were very helpful with styling details necessary for the application to be successful. They were also patient with me when I needed to change a few things at short notice and were proactive in finding solutions to problems I encountered. They have always stuck to timeframes and communications have been outstanding. Attention to detail and skill with installation has been outstanding"
"Lifestyle have just completed their fourth project on our home and we are ighly delighted. We consider them to be thorough from the planning and measurement stage right through to the installation. We simply would not consider using any other company."
"Lifestyle have just completed their fourth project on our home and we are highly delighted. From the initial planning and measuring to the installation the attention to detail is second to none. The staff are polite, professional and thorough from start to finish. We simply would not consider using any other company."
"Excellent service and workmanship, from quote to finish. Everything right first time and a pleasant and helpful team doing the work, who left it so clean and tidy everyday. Very competitive on price and we would definitely recommend them."
"Lifestyle were a great choice for us. They are competitively priced for the flush style windows we wanted and also had a great choice of doors for us to choose from to match the style we wanted. Lifestyle listened to our requirements and designed matching stained glassed windows which we are very happy with. The install team were very friendly and did a very good job, we weren't quite ready for all windows to be fitted straight away and they were happy to come back at a later date to finish off. I would not hesitate to recommend Lifestyle."
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories is rated 4.96 based on 329 reviews