Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  Reviews

About Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories :

We a small family run installer of windows, doors, conservatories and garden rooms. We have a strong reputation for providing quality products, professionally installed at competitive prices. We have a strict no pressure approach to sales, we simply offer honest advice and detailed written quotations. We are lucky to have a dedicated team who understand what it is to work on someone's home. We are FENSA and Which? members and our standard guarantee is insurance backed by the Consumer Protection Association.

contact@lifestylewindows.co.uk

Jake Timmis
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 6th July 2020
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 5th July 2020
Mr & Mrs Fish
We made the right choice with Lifestyle windows and conservatories. The Ultraframe roof and window frames look superb. Every one of the skilled tradesmen in the team were excellent - hardworking and punctual with great communication. We knew exactly what was happening when, and the whole very complex roof fitting went like clockwork. By all means look around for a good deal, but use Lifestyle if you want no worries, peace of mind and a brilliant job. Thanks to Chris and his team!
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 7th December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. I'll pass your comments along to everyone in the team involved with your project, they love to hear customers feedback. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle for your home. I hope to speak again soon. Regards Chris.
Great workmen
Lovely result
house much warmer, quieter and more weatherproof
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Glad you are happy with Lifestyle. Thanks again for using Lifestyle. Take care.
Lifestyle Review

We are very happy with our lifestyle installation. After a very thorough review of our requirements we decided to choose the ultra roof to replace our conservatory roof.

The organisation of the fitting was excellent and we were given a run down of when and what would happen. The fitters (Phil and Bob)arrived on time and were friendly, helpful and especially most accommodating with the current restrictions.

The electrician Phil was excellent with his service and communication and even down to the colour of the lights that he thought we would like.

The plasterer Alan was also excellent with very good communication and happy to give advice on how the plastering would look best.

We are very happy with the service that we received from lifestyle and would recommend them to anybody thinking about having a quality installation.
Thanks for takinh the time to leave us such a positive review. Much appriciated. Ill pass it along to the team. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle. Stay safe.
Chose Lifestyle windows after 3 visits and reading reviews.
We opted to have 16 windows and 4 doors replaced. Chris and his team could only be described as totally professional from start to finish and we are delighted with the end result. We would highly recommend Lifestyle Windows to anyone based on our experience.
We would like to thank the whole team for all their hard work.
Thank you for taking thr time to leave us a review. Much appriciared. Stay safe.
We 1st used lifestyle over 10yrs ago to fit our conservatory. This was professionally cleaned recently and the company we used commented on the quality of it . To say it is about 13 yr old it’s like new .
We have just had lifestyle fit our new windows and doors.
The service was great from start to finish , efficient, polite staff and never any pressure to buy during the sales pitch . The fitters were brilliant and went over and above to resolve the problem found when removing our front door . The quality service , we would not use any one else for any future changes we might make . Highly recommended.
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 10th October 2020 Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 10th October 2020 Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 10th October 2020 Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 10th October 2020
Excellent service , products and staff.
We cannot praise the team enough , helpful , prompt , take time to talk things through and no pressure to buy . This is the 2nd time we have used lifestyle , first was for our conservatory. This is 13 yrs old now . Just had it professionally cleaned and the company that did it spoke highly of the quality of both the work and materials used . It now looks like new .
This time lifestyle have fitted new windows and doors . They look fab.
Overall Brilliant
We had a new composite front door and a bifold patio door. Absolutely excellent service throughout. No high pressure sales just the information we asked for. Excellent workmanship to both. We absolutely love the bifold doors, was a bit worried the gap would be too small as it was to replace old sliding patio door but it’s perfect. Done on the day as promised in the timeframe as promised and cleaned up afterwards as promised.
We're over the moon with the service and final product installed by Lifestyle. The ultra- roof and frame is a true extension to our living space in style.
From start to finish, excellent response, service, design input, build quality and communication. Love the windows, makes the cottage smile again. Installation team were friendly, professional, clean and efficient. I'm a very happy customer
I wanted to build a 4 x 3m Orangery that needed to marry up to my property, and look in proportion and aesthetically pleasing. I had an idea of what the job should cost, then I started to invite quotations.
I chose Lifestyle because they were swift to provide a quotation, and also resolve my queries on my design. The detail of what I was about to purchase was written in every detail. The specification of the glass, the locks et al. Additionally, I thought the choice of product they were offering was more superior to some of their competitors. By this I mean, the slim line frames on bi-fold doors were particularly important to me, as it did not hinder the line of sight. Also, the optional cornice on the outside sets off and completes the whole design. This might appear expensive, but in extruded aluminium, it is a meaty bit of cornice which transforms the look of the whole structure. It is also acts as a gutter.
Despite being swift to quote, there was no pressure to buy. Some of my other quotations were very short indeed and lacked detail.
I was given an overall start date for the foundations, and then a build date for the Orangery. The programme ran to time with no hiccups. All the different tradesmen had worked together before, so they all knew their own and others expectations. They all turned up when they should have, and were polite and courteous. Above all, they were all very tidy. I was particularly impressed on how tidy the builders were. It was a pleasure to see their three wheel barrows all lined up at the end of the day.
All the tradesmen were Covid aware, and with the work being done outside, there was minimal risk.
Another reason I chose Lifestyle was because I needed a stress free project after recovering from a serious illness. The whole project went like clockwork, and I am really pleased. They have helped me create a calm and relaxing environment.
I would recommend Lifestyle. Their prices are reasonable, and ultimately you get what you pay for. For me, it was the whole design with a quick installation with minimal hassle. That’s what I received.
We are so pleased we chose Lifestyle. From the initial visit by Liz, visiting Chris (and Julie in the office) at Lifestyle to see the products and going through with Dan the surveyor we finally went ahead after lockdown last week. We chose anthracite grey flush windows for the front of the house and white to the back to match the conservatory. We did have a few problems but these will be sorted and the team will return. Paul and Cian, the Lifestyle team, were professional, polite and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. We had to have two lintels replaced which did add to the overall price but the builder Lee went out of his way to match the bricks and cement perfectly. Thank you Chris and team. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to family, friends and neighbours. Your windows have transformed our house!
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 15th September 2020
Had 10 wooden windows, patio doors and a back door replaced with the Residence 9 windows and patio doors, and a Solidor Door. The new windows and doors look great, very happy with them, and the installation team were friendly, and did an excellent job, including refitting blinds, re-tiling up to the new windows in the bathrooms, and working around a few challenges of installing in an 18th century cottage
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 15th September 2020 Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 15th September 2020
Lifestyle fitted an Ultraframe roof to our Victorian 'P' conservatory and it has turned out to be all that we wanted it to be.
All advice we were given was spot on.Small details mentioned at survey were remembered and acted on,work schedules were kept,site cleanliness and tidiness were excellent.It was obvious that they all spoke to each other.Boss Chris was always available.All of the people we came into contact with from the show site to the various teams involved were exemplary.
Thanks Lifestyle
When we decided to update our tired, 20 year old conservatory we approached a number of local suppliers. Lifestyle responded promptly and in a very positive way providing advice on options we were considering, without being at all ‘pushy’.
While lockdown delayed things Lifestyle has been proactive when the restrictions eased and they completed the work in a safe and professional manner. When there was a material issue they did not ‘bodge it’, it had to be right.
Very impressed with Lifestyle and the finished conservatory. A vastly improved environment that we will be able to use all year round.
I would definitely recommend Lifestyle! It started with using the door designer tool on their website which was followed up with a very polite call and an offer to go and view their showroom. The range of doors and windows on offer was impressive so we proceeded with our quote (and found them the best priced in the local area for what we wanted).
We'd had an ground floor extension at the start of the year and wanted to get the exterior of the house all matching, which it now does and looks incredible! We've also noticed a massive difference with the heat retention in the house already (2 weeks on) as the old windows and door were not up to scratch.
All the communication was really good & prompt replies.
The fitters were all really polite & professional and made sure everything was clean up afterwards.
I'd already seen previous work by them and was impressed but now having my own work done it's has only concreted that good perception of the company.
Thanks to Chris & the Lifestyle team!
We had the conservatory roof replaced with an Ultra frame solid roof fitted by Lifestyle in May and have now had all the windows and doors replaced by Lifestyle. I would strongly recommend Lifestyle, the same team did both jobs and were a pleasure to have in our home. they were polite, efficient and very thoughtful. We had a quote for the windows from another supplier and that was considerably more. I would use them again.
Great products and great installers, I can highly recommended.
thanks chris and team
Great products and great installers highly recommended.
Chris and his team were brilliant from start to finish. Although life was made more complicated by the pandemic they still managed to complete ASAP and couldn’t of been more helpful.
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 15th August 2020
Just had windows and bi-fold door fitted. Extremely pleased with the quality, already have the doors fully open.
Did have a slight problem but was sorted straight away. Would definitely use them again as Chris and his team have been professional from start to finish.
I've had a really great experience from start to finish with my new front door - the sales team were very knowledgeable about products and available hardware, gave great advice from all their experience and were extremely communicative the whole way through. The installation team on the day were on time, friendly and did a great job! Love my new front door!! Would 100% recommend and would definitely use them again.
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories is rated 4.97 based on 434 reviews