Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  Reviews

About Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories :

We a small family run installer of windows, doors, conservatories and garden rooms. We have a strong reputation for providing quality products, professionally installed at competitive prices. We have a strict no pressure approach to sales, we simply offer honest advice and detailed written quotations. We are lucky to have a dedicated team who understand what it is to work on someone's home. We are FENSA and Which? members and our standard guarantee is insurance backed by the Consumer Protection Association.

contact@lifestylewindows.co.uk

Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  Reviews | 21st March 2020
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  Reviews | 11th March 2020
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 11th March 2020
More Photos & Videos
We made the right choice with Lifestyle windows and conservatories. The Ultraframe roof and window frames look superb. Every one of the skilled tradesmen in the team were excellent - hardworking and punctual with great communication. We knew exactly what was happening when, and the whole very complex roof fitting went like clockwork. By all means look around for a good deal, but use Lifestyle if you want no worries, peace of mind and a brilliant job. Thanks to Chris and his team!
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 7th December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. I'll pass your comments along to everyone in the team involved with your project, they love to hear customers feedback. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle for your home. I hope to speak again soon. Regards Chris.
I am very pleased with the work carried out by Lifestyle Windows. My porch doors and side panels needed replacing and it was important that the replacements blended in with the existing windows and house style. The guys from Lifestyle listened carefully to my requirements and the finished installation is a perfect match. The price was competitive and the installers were polite and professional, leaving the site clean and tidy. I would have no hesitation in using Lifestyle Windows again and I am happy to recommend them.
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 29th June 2020
We used Lifestyle for a replacement front and back frenchdfrench The main reasons for choosing then at the time was for the quick replies, service received and cheaper quotes than other companies I had quotes for the same work.

However after using them I would happily recommend them, not only was the doors provided very high quality but the experience as a whole has been great.

This comes at a time where my work was booked pre covid but we received updates throughout the process on the job. The work its self was done quite quickly and everything was cleaned up after and overall the fitting and people fitting the doors where great and professional.

Overall I would highly recommend lifestyle not only for the price and product but mainly the experience. No messing around just quick quotes, job booked, done and paid for, nice and easy.
Thanks for leaving such a great review and thanks for being patient during this tricky time. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle. Stay safe.
Installed high quality doors to my property. Great team at lifestyle from the initial enquiry right through to installation. Would highly recommend them. I plan to use lifestyle for future work at my property.
We have used Lifestyle on a few occasions and have always been pleased with the workmanship. The installers work hard and are efficient and very polite. The drawback on this occasion was that the original price quoted did not include scaffolding which the surveyor realised afterwards was actually needed, hence the price was a lot more than first quoted. We were also told that the installers would not need to enter the property which we we're glad about because of Covid 19. However, they did in fact need to come in to remove the inside beading. The work is always great but on this occasion we were disappointed as stated above.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Sorry we haven't kept up standards this time around. We would always need to get inside to replace glass on internally beaded so apologies you have been mis-led or there has been some confusion somewhere along the road. Regarding the scaffolding yes we should have picked this up at the point of quoting. Will continue to try and work on these things in the future.
Glad to hear your comments about the team.
Excellent communication and a cracking installation team. Very pleased with are new bi fold door and windows, Many thanks.
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 7th June 2020
Lifestyle have fitted some lovely new timber windows for us. When we received our initial quote, there was no sales pitch from the guy that came round, he was just friendly and knowledgable. Three men from the team arrived to fit the windows this week and they worked efficiently and left everything clean and tidy.
The team at lifestyle have done a great job. From visiting their showroom to having our French doors and windows installed the team has been curious, efficient and friendly. Their work has also been to an excellent standard.
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 4th June 2020
Fantastic from start to finish! I couldn't recommend the guys at Lifestyle enough - from the initial process of visit for quotation which was informative, painless (& competitive) through to the communication and service from Chris & team through the ordering & survey process (which for us was complicated but the Lifestyle team were super helpful!).
The final installation was easier than we ever expected and we're so pleased with the results - even one of the windows being wrong was easy to resolve and the guys will be back to refit.
We would fully recommend Lifestyle to anyone!
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 1st June 2020
From start to finish,the team at Lifestyle were excellent.....from the detailed quote by Chris,to the polite & friendly fitters,Anthony & John. We now have a lovely new conservatory roof & don't have to worry about leaks! We are very pleased with Lifestyle's professional approach & would recommend them to anyone.
Lifestyle have just completed the replacement of our old polycarbonate conservatory roof with an Ultra frame glass roof. We are very much looking forward to its benefits, cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter to enable all season use.
We were extremely impressed from the initial email enquires with Chris to the installation and follow up. Chris was extremely professional answering all emails promptly he was even willing to meet us on a Sunday when were we unable to make normal office hours. We found his pricing to be both honest and competitive.
All the Lifestyle team we came to meet were all punctual , knowledgeable and friendly. The surveyor was thorough and the fitters were hard working and tidy . It was a pleasure to have them working on our project.
I would highly recommend this company.
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories have just completed a full replacement of our windows and doors, we dicided to use them on a recommendation and are really pleased we did. From the first visit to the showroom to choose the products we liked (with Chris's expert advice but under no pressure) to the actual fitting we where both very impressed with both the workmanship and quality and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company to anyone wanting a first class service and product
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 17th March 2020
The Lifestyle team were excellent, making the installation of windows and doors as easy as possible. I appreciated all their hard work and attention to detail. Lifestyle offered a professional service from beginning to end. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Lifestyle windows and conservatories have replaced our somewhat dated front door and panels with Origin double doors. It has made a significant improvement to the front aspect of our property, giving it a modern look with an added wow factor.

We can’t speak highly enough about the professionalism of the Lifestyle technicians and fitters. They did a tremendous job in what can only be described as appalling weather conditions. As the temperature dropped and the snow began to fall the installers continued on, determined to make sure the property was weather tight before they left at the end of the day. There was no temptation to rush the job, the installation was undertaken with the same dedication and accuracy irrespective of the conditions.

The Lifestyle salesmen and technicians are very knowledgeable about their products and the fitters are very experienced, leaving you in no doubt that they can be trusted to provide a quality product and installation. It is also well worth visiting their showroom to see the quality of the products beforehand.

Finally the product and installation carry a long guarantee, giving you that extra peace of mind should you need it.
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 11th March 2020
Excellent service from start to finish. Most competitive price, excellent quality product and workmanship. Fitters were polite, clean and tidy. Would highly recommend.
Excellent service from start to finish. Rooms warmer and quieter. Fitters punctual, friendly, tidy and most efficient. Hope to welcome them back to do other rooms.
We had an Ultraroof fitted onto our conservatory to replace the old polycarbonate one. The installers, electrician and plasterer were all hard working, polite and informative keeping us updated at every stage of the installation. Chris and Julie in the office were helpful and friendly. They were able to help with replacing some 'blown' sealed glass units elsewhere in the property. I would recommend Lifetsyle as a good company to use.
We are looking forward to being able to use our conservatory more times than we were able to in the past.
I definitely recommend this company, the work is of a high standard.
The fitter arrived on time and despite it being a freezing day, sorted out our damaged windows to fit around meetings we had in. Polite, hardworking and the windows look great. Thank you
Lifestyle have recently completed the replacement of our tired old conservatory roof with a fantastic 'Ultraroof' solution. We were extremely impressed with Lifestyle from the moment we arrived at their show site in Ilkeston, with just some vague ideas. Chris wasn't at all pushy but very clearly explained to us all the options available and the differences between them. We felt from the start he had a genuine interest in understanding our needs and providing us the best solution. Now the job is complete we really couldn't be happier with the work that was done and the quality of the finished product. It far exceeds our expectations. Our old ,south facing conservatory was unusable for half the year. It was freezing in winter and boiling hot in summer. We now have a lovely, even temperature and have been able to turn the radiators right down for the first time ever in January. We really can't wait to use the lovely space all year round now. Every single member of the lifestyle team we've come into contact with have been first rate. From the company director to the brilliant team who did all our work. They made the potential disruption to our lives so easy for us. Just a fantastic team for which nothing was too much trouble, and that includes the 3rd party trades that Lifestyle use for some aspects of the work (electrics and plastering). It was a genuine pleasure to have them in our home. We really can't recommend Lifestyle Windows and Conservatories highly enough. One of the best companies we've ever worked with.
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 30th January 2020
Chris & the team at Lifestyle have been supportive since day 1 of contacting them, helping cater for all of our queries and being very conscious that we were undertaking a big spend. The Origin bifolds they installed are an incredible product, very reasonably priced compared to local competitors and the after service was second-to-none. I have already recommended Lifestyle to our builder and will do so to anyone else who seeks bifold installation.
Lifestyle windows have done a marvellous job replacing our tired old conservatory with a garden room to be proud of! Very professional service and excellent communication. Top product competitively priced. My sister has been a customer of theirs for years, so I know that their after sales service is equally impressive. I need a new front door next, I wouldn't think of going elsewhere.
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories is rated 4.97 based on 404 reviews