Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  Reviews

About Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories :

We a small family run installer of windows, doors, conservatories and garden rooms. We have a strong reputation for providing quality products, professionally installed at competitive prices. We have a strict no pressure approach to sales, we simply offer honest advice and detailed written quotations. We are lucky to have a dedicated team who understand what it is to work on someone's home. We are FENSA and Which? members and our standard guarantee is insurance backed by the Consumer Protection Association.

contact@lifestylewindows.co.uk

Ilkeston
Derbyshire

Tell us how Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories made you happy
Tony and Di
We made the right choice with Lifestyle windows and conservatories. The Ultraframe roof and window frames look superb. Every one of the skilled tradesmen in the team were excellent - hardworking and punctual with great communication. We knew exactly what was happening when, and the whole very complex roof fitting went like clockwork. By all means look around for a good deal, but use Lifestyle if you want no worries, peace of mind and a brilliant job. Thanks to Chris and his team!
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 7th December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. I'll pass your comments along to everyone in the team involved with your project, they love to hear customers feedback. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle for your home. I hope to speak again soon. Regards Chris.
Lifestyle fitted a new conservatory roof, as new windows sills, re-plastering of brickwork and a kitchen flat roof repair all during the pandemic at a reasonable cost.
Their fitters were professional and offered advice on various solutions. They arrived on the agreed days and times and always followed Covid regulations.
We would not hesitate to recommend Lifestyle for their service and professionalism.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and for being patient during this difficult time. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle. Take care and stay safe.
We are absolutely ecstatic, we have just had all new windows and doors fitted at our property, and from the minute they set foot on our drive, we knew we had chosen the right company. Firstly we had to have lintels fitted to four windows and two doors, the builders they used were amazing, not only fantastic brickwork, but incredibly tidy in all aspects of their work. Thank you so much to Lee and his team. Next the windows and doors arrived, along with two fitters, they were the most kind and thoughtful guys I have had the pleasure of meeting, to say they were hard working is an understatement, they came along together with rain, wind, and snow, and they worked so incredibly hard in such atrocious weather, they never stopped for five days solid. Thank you is just not enough.
Thanks Chris for everything you have done for us, and to all your teams. AMAZING 😁😁

Glad you're happy.

Speakagain soon.
We had window fitted to rear of the property, the standard of the fittings and quality are excellent, from the sales to the fitting were outstanding thank you lifestyle we will be returning when we have more replaced
Than you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appricite it. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle. Take care.
We have just had all external doors and windows replaced by Lifestyle Windows and Conservatories. From the first contact to the completion of work the experience has been professional, pleasant and efficient . Sound and helpful advise given on product selection, detailed analysis of work to be undertaken and good standard of installation work. The overall effect has much improved the appearance of our property and added to our comfort and enjoyment in it.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. Glad you're happy. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle. Take care.
Contacted Lifestyle windows last week re an issue with our Origin bifolds ( not supplied by them) sorted and sent replacement part promptly, very happy, thanks..
Glad we were able to help. Take care.
the whole process of dealing with Lifestyle Windows has been a pleasure ,trouble free and just easy.
The installation team that fitted the windows were polite ,efficient and extremely proficient and would have them work at my house anytime.
Thank you so mufh for taking the time to leave us a review. Much appriciated. Glad you’re happy it does look great! Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle. Tale care and stay safe.
This is the second time I have had work done by Lifestyle the first being a number of years ago. Didn't bother getting quotes as I knew from past experience that their prices were fair and competitive and didn't want to have different sales people in my house at the minute for obvious reasons. Visit was easily arranged and Damian was very knowledgeable and able to prove practical advise and was in no way pushy or pressurising. Was really pleased that they were able to fit me in before Christmas and am really glad they did now as the house feels so much warmer even with the freezing weather we are having at the minute. The guys that did the installation were all really friendly and polite. The thing that struck me the most from listening to them and watching them work was the amount of pride they take in their work and their desire to do the best possible job for their customers. Job wasn't quite finished in time for Christmas due to failing light but Ant came back between Christmas and New Year interrupting his break to do the finishing touches. Overall really pleased with the job and would have no problem recommending them to anyone. Many thanks to all the guys who were part of the installation. Cheers.
Thank you ao mufh tor taking the time to leave is such a nice review. I’m really pleases you’re happy woth everything. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle. Take care and stay safe.
Having had a number of quotations I went with Lifestyle due to their competitiveness and also a personal family recommendation. I had a complete refit of 16 windows and was absolutely delighted. Chris and Liz were very efficient in preparing a quote and scheduling the work despite the pandemic and kept me informed throughout! The surveyor and fitting team were punctual, polite and left the premises extremely tidy - the new windows have transformed my property and I am delighted with their quality. I then decided to also have glass replaced in my Garden Room - again the process was smooth and efficient. Lifestyle are a competitive company with absolutely no hard sell and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a lovley review. We really appriciate it. Glad youre happy. Thanks again for using Lifestyle. Take care and stay safe.
We are delighted with our new conservatory.
We have been really impressed with all the tradesmen. They were all pleasant and professional. They arrived on time and worked really hard. They paid attention to every detail and left the conservatory immaculate. After a quick mop of the floor to clear any settling dust, we moved the furniture back in and were finished within a couple of hours of them leaving.

The one thing that has given us peace of mind is the excellent customer service. The whole project has been efficiently managed from our first appointment with the salesman, the surveyor, the office manager, the tradesmen and Chris, the director. We have had a clear schedule, fast responses to queries and first rate resolutions to any issues.

We wouldnt hesitate to recommend Lifestyle to anyone
Thank you so much for leaving us such a nice review. I’m glad you’re happy with the final result. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle for your home. Have a great Christmas and stay safe.
The installation of a new Conservatory roof was carried out very professionally. All the workmen were excellent and the work was carried out to the timetable agreed at the start of the job. We are absolutely delighted with the result and would recommend Lifestyle for their excellent product and fairness.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. Glad you’re happy with the project. Have a great Christmas.
Great customer service, We were talked through our options, given sound advice and when there was a slight delay which was not Lifestyle Windows fault, they went the extra mile to ensure the job was finished. Highly recommended
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review we all really appriciate it. Ill pass your comments alonh to the team. Thank you again for choosing Lifestyle. Have a great Christmas (best you can).
After research we chose Lifestyle Windows to rebuild our 25 year old conservatory.
It took 1/2 a day longer than the planned 5 days to complete because for 2 days it rained incessantly.
Despite the weather Tony and Phil the builders carried on without a break and strictly observed Covid-19 regulations guidance at all times even refusing our offers of refreshments.
We are delighted with the finished product and have no hesitation in recommending Lifestyle Windows. Loop
Thank you so much for the nice review. Ill pass it along to the team. Glad youre happy. Thanks again for using Lifestyle. Stay safe and have a great Chriatmas.
We are really happy with the new back door and fitments! The gutters we pleasant and polite, the made a great neat job of fitting the door and left everywhere clean and tidy. The reason for only 4 stars is that they didn't come on the date arranged. They did notify us the day before though and it wasn't a problem for us
Really good of you to take thr time to leave us a review. Thanks again for your custom. Have a great Christmas.
From start to finish Lifestyle windows team were all excellent! Lifestyle windows left us with a top quality installation.
The fitters were great lads and their workmanship is brilliant.
Hi, so good of you to take thr time to leave us a review we really appricite it. Ill pass your comments along to the team. Thanks again for using Lifestyle. Take care and have a great Christmas.
I had my original full glass roof changed to the new LivinROOF by UltraFrame. Full aluminium roof with 3 glass panel inserts. I also changed the windows and doors to newer full panels.
Lifestyle advised that it would be so much warmer and also advised where to put the glass panels to avoid glare from the sun.
What a difference - so much warmer. I used to need an extra-large heater along with my 2 radiators to keep the room warm but no more.
The guys who came were efficient, helpful, and tidy. Took all rubbish away each day and could not have been more accommodating.
The whole process including plastering & electrics was smooth, no problems arose, and all this included in the price.
I did have a couple of other quotes, both similar but I went with Lifestyle due to their no hard selling, helpfulness, and personal communication.
I am so pleased. It looks just super!
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 14th December 2020 Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 14th December 2020 Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 14th December 2020 Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 14th December 2020
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We all really appricite it. Really happy you are pleaased with the project. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle. Have a great christmas.
Great service all round.
Very pleased with our decision to employ Lifestyle to replace our windows and doors. A good competitive price with no pushy hard sell.
A friendly helpful sales and site survey reviewing what we required and what was available. Followed by a tidy experienced fitting team who worked hard.
Good reviews on trusted trader sites which have been very well deserved based on our experience
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review. We really appreciate it. Glad you’re happy with your decision to use Lifestyle.

I’ll pass your comments along to the team.

Thanks again for using Lifestyle. Stay safe and have a great Christmas.

Chris.
Excellent organisation and communication throughout. The trades men were punctual, pleasant and professional and have produced an excellent finished product. Communication from the company before and during the project was also excellent
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appricite it. Glad you’ee happy :-) Have a great Christmas. Take care and stay safe.
Excellent product and professional service.
They did a very professional job, from enquiry to fitting and after service; they kept me informed throughout. Their fitters turned up on time every day, completed the job in the time specified, were very knowledgeable about the product and did an excellent job.
Would highly recommend this company for all your double-glazing needs.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We all really appreciate it. I’ll pass your comments along to the team. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle. Take care and stay safe.
Chris and the guys at Lifestyle are my 'go to' guys for quality products and service. I first found them when researching a premium front door. Their honest, matter of fact approach matched with very keen prices instantly gave me confidence. it was therefore obvious who to turn to when we wanted to upgrade our French doors to bi-folds. No fuss, great prices, top end products and great installation teams. No hesitation in recommending them.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Much appriciated. Ill pass your comments along for the team. Thanks again for using Lifestyle. Have a hreat Christmas.
Thanks so much for thr review. We really appriciate it. I’ll pass your comments along to the team. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle. Have a great Christmas.
Alison
So pleased with my new front door. It took a while to get here, but that was down to the covid. Anthony and Daniel did a brilliant job and worked hard to get it right. Such lovely people.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appricote it. Glad you’re pleased with the door. Ill pass your comments along to the team. Thanks agon for using Lifestyle. Have a great Christmas.
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories is rated 4.97 based on 465 reviews