Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  Reviews

About Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories :

We a small family run installer of windows, doors, conservatories and garden rooms. We have a strong reputation for providing quality products, professionally installed at competitive prices. We have a strict no pressure approach to sales, we simply offer honest advice and detailed written quotations. We are lucky to have a dedicated team who understand what it is to work on someone's home. We are FENSA and Which? members and our standard guarantee is insurance backed by the Consumer Protection Association.

contact@lifestylewindows.co.uk

Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Steve & Jill B
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 6th February 2021
Mr & Mrs R
We made the right choice with Lifestyle windows and conservatories. The Ultraframe roof and window frames look superb. Every one of the skilled tradesmen in the team were excellent - hardworking and punctual with great communication. We knew exactly what was happening when, and the whole very complex roof fitting went like clockwork. By all means look around for a good deal, but use Lifestyle if you want no worries, peace of mind and a brilliant job. Thanks to Chris and his team!
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 7th December 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. I'll pass your comments along to everyone in the team involved with your project, they love to hear customers feedback. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle for your home. I hope to speak again soon. Regards Chris.
I called into Lifestyle without an appointment and was met by a guy who then referred me to Chris. I had a broad specification of what I wanted (1 set of 3 section bi-fold doors and a sliding patio door) and Chris showed me the Origin product and took my details to send me a quotation. From that point everything was absolutely perfect; the communications and updates, the surveyor, the two installers and of course the product. We are highly delighted with doors and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company. Well done everybody at Lifestyle.
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a lovely review. Glad you are happy. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle. Chris.
We used Lifestyle for a new front door (Solidor) and new French doors to replace old sliding patio doors. Service was great from the first (free) home consultation and quote, through to fitting. The prices felt very competitive for top quality products and service. The fitters were great, extremely friendly, chatty and could tell they really cared about getting everything spot on, which they did. The french doors came with a small mark on, which Chris has quickly acted to resolve. Couldn't fault Lifestyle at all and wouldn't hesitate in using them again!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it. Glad you are happy :-) Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle.
We had our conservatory replaced with a new one by Lifestyle and they were excellent everything went to schedule and with an outstanding finish , we are really very happy with the final product and found the whole process really easy as Chris and his team kept us fully informed of everything that was happening from start till finish
Product we had first class fitters first class & very helpful explaining the product. The only problem was the ten week wait due the pandemic.
I’ve had a new composite door fitted today and I am extremely pleased with the service I received from Lifestyle. Bob and Phil have done an excellent job fitting my door and it looks amazing. Thank you.
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 9th July 2021
Another fantastic installation from the Lifestyle team. The service has been fantastic.
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 3rd July 2021
We are really happy with our bi fold door and new window. The communication was always fast and excellent and the teams who fit them were punctual tidy and friendly. We had a small issue with the wrong colour Qlon fitted into the bifold but this was rectified without any fuss. Would definitely use again and recommend to anyone.
Lifestyle windows and conservatory come highly recommended, from start to finish, quality of the windows and doors are excellent, the team really care, they are very efficient, hardworking and reliable, no mess and very trust worthy, I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 27th June 2021 Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 27th June 2021 Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 27th June 2021
Thanks you so much for taking the time for leaving us a review. Glad you are happy. Your doors look fantastic! Great choices!
Lifestyle is a first class company. I have now used them twice. Five years ago they did me conservatory and now they have just fitted me with a bi fold door into my kitchen. There is an excellent service from your first contact to the after sales care. Definitely a company that you can trust.
Very kind of you to leave us a review. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle.
Had 6 windows and 2 external doors fitted by Lifestyle. Staff professional, friendly and helpful throughout, from first contact, to showroom to fitting. They accommodated us not being able to be present while work took place and the fitters left the place tidy. For such a large job it was an extremely convenient and smooth process, from begining to end. Would happily use again and recommend to anyone.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review we really appreciate it. Glad you are happy with the results. That's again for choosing Lifestyle. Take care.
Really pleased with the service from start to finish. Quality of windows and value for many is great. We would highly recommend. A special thank you to Ant who installed and windows and door and ensured we were happy with everything. Big thank you to the Lifestyle team.
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a positive review. Glad you are happy. Thanks again for being so patient during this challenging time. Take care.
Really delighted with all the work done by Chris and his teams. The house has had a gentle face-lift with new windows, front door, porch windows and a Livinroof to replace a conservatory roof at the back. The Livinroof has already made a huge difference to the room evening out temperatures through a cold and wet May and a hot dry June. I'd have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Lifestyle.
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad you are happy. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle.
I initially made an enquiry via the website and Liz called me back. I had probably made 10 enquiries via various co websites but only Lifestyle and 2 others bothered to call me. Lifestyle stood out in service and communication and also price. 3 out of 3!! Chris has been excellent and accommodating to the speed required by our circumstances. Highly recommended and having just completed a renovation project we totally understand and appreciate the level of professionalism of the whole team at Lifestyle.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it.
I have used Lifestyle for many years now and their service is always excellent, their staff friendly, professional and polite. Their charges are very reasonable. I would highly recommend them.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate it.
We would like to thank Chris and his team for our lovely new conservatory and the service provided. They have a real passion and pride in their work that was really refreshing. We would have no hesitation in recommending Lifestyle for your new conservatory.
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 3rd June 2021 Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 3rd June 2021
Really kind of you thanks. It looks stunning! My favorite colour too!
Recently we had a replacement conservatory and windows installed by lifestyle and we are extremely pleased with all the work carried out. The service we received from start to finish was exemplary and all members off the team that worked on our project were friendly, hardworking and the quality of the work was excellent. Would recommend Lifestyle without hesitation and will be using them again in the future.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Glad you are happy with the project. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle.
What a great choice we made in Lifestyle Windows and Conservatories ! We decided to have our glass roof replaced with the Ultralite roof and what a transformation. Its as though we've had a new extension built. The whole process from visiting the showroom and discussing with Chris to watching the final plastering completed has been seemless. The superb installation team who work together so well, Phil the brilliant electrician and the excellent plasterinmg skills of Alan made the transformation complete and all within the timescale predicted! Even with a downpour of snow as soon as the old roof was taken off !!! Love our new room which we will now be able to enjoy all year round instead of half a dozen summer mornings each year. Thank you for a great job guys.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We really appreciate it. Glad it turned out well. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle.
Great service and product from initial contact to installation. Can highly recommend Lifstyle.
Excellent service from start to finish, price very competitive & door fitted earlier than expected with great care & attention. Would definitely recommend.
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories  5 star review on 20th April 2021
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review and publish a photo. We really appreciate it. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle. Take care.
Very professional, Gave us an idea what will be good for our house. kept us informed all the times. Swift replay for our doubts
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review we really appreciate it. Glad you're happy. Thanks again for choosing Lifestyle.
Lifestyle Windows & Conservatories is rated 4.96 based on 506 reviews