Lifecover.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifecover.com
Telephone
Read Lifecover.com Reviews

About Lifecover.com:

At Lifecover.com our aim is to help you find the right life insurance policy to suit you and your family’s needs. We have the ability to quote multiple providers which saves you time. Our dedicated team of highly experienced advisors are on hand to help you choose the right life insurance product from a panel of some of the largest insurers in the country.

Tell us how Lifecover.com made you happy
Good luck having any time to think with this company. They'll squeeze you hard for their commission at the expense of good customer service.

The advisor I was assigned gave me absolutely no time to breathe, citing that this apparent sales tactic 'is in your best interest' as "God forbid" you collapsed in a heap and died tomorrow. Wow, I'm aware of my own mortality, thanks.

If they want to get the job done even quicker, they'll forget to remind you about 'the £50 amazon voucher when you take out a policy' for extra leverage to box you into a corner and decide RIGHT NOW. Where is that voucher even advertised? It's certainly not on their website.

Overall a very, very poor experience. Avoid.
Great and fast service! Good Prices!
Despite repeated efforts I have received no paperwork for my policy. This has been ongoing for over 2 months. Due to this I have suspicions they could well be a fraudulent company.
Hi Ryan,

We are very sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with receiving your paperwork. Our team is looking into this issue and will contact you shortly to resolve.

Kind Regards,
The Lifecover.com Team
My conversation with Michael McCartan was exceptional
Very good process, staff polite and helpful. Now awaiting paperwork. So far so good!
Very helpful and easy to use thanks
Good communication and very helpful
Good communication and very helpful
Very good service.
The agent was very helpful and knowledgeable. Happy with the service I received
They are easy to talk to and gave good information throughout the phone call
Was real easy to talk to and quick to set up very well explained
Friendly courteous service, talked you through the best policy for you.
The ladies I spoke to yesterday were honest, helpful, very friendly and helped me to get a good life insurance policy to thank you for all your help.
Very helpful and polite
Good advice and helpful adviser all problems answered and good value
Cheers
Very efficient
explained everything clearly and helped me get the cheapest offer
Everything was explained in depth to me and I am more than happy that the plan I have gone with will cover my requirements
Great service and excellent staff, very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend
Lifecover.com is rated 4.92 based on 206 reviews