Lifecover.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifecover.com
Telephone
Read Lifecover.com Reviews

About Lifecover.com:

At Lifecover.com our aim is to help you find the right life insurance policy to suit you and your family’s needs. We have the ability to quote multiple providers which saves you time. Our dedicated team of highly experienced advisors are on hand to help you choose the right life insurance product from a panel of some of the largest insurers in the country.

Tell us how Lifecover.com made you happy
Really easy to talk to. I talked to gerrard who was really helpfull and made me feel so at ease as he went through the details.
Great people to talk to Two made life insurance simple
Customer service was outstanding. Both ladies I spoke to were amazing.
My actual advisor Donna was brilliant. Talking me through everything. Listening to me and finding the best policy to meet my needs.
David Hobson was my consultant. Not pushy at all. Knew his stuff, great to deal with.
And very unlike me I took out cover immediately. The perfect scenerio
Very helpful Highly recommend and it’s a peace of mind that my daughter will be looked after
Very helpful
Donna Ambler was so very easy to talk to and extremely good at her job. I have no hesitation at all to recommend Donna to future customers
Mully is most definitely the nicest and professional person I have spoken to in a long time thankyou again for helping me to understand the process 😊
What a lovely lady Donna amber is very polite and cheerful a credit to your business
Donna ambler was lovely she explained everything I didn't understand
Donna Ambler from Lifecover.com answered all my questions in an honest, friendly, clear, and unambiguous format throughout the process. Extremely happy with the service provided, a pleasure doing business with staff like this.
I've been concerned about life insurance for a while. I thought it would be complicated. But I was so wrong. This company made it one of the easiest things to do. Now I can rest easy knowing my family won't have to worry after I've gone. Thank you so much.
Fantastic company! Very friendly and professional saved me a fortune! Put my mind to ease knowing my family will be well off if anything was to happen.
The agent who I discussed life cover with was amazing. He clearly new the product that was available for me and directed me to the most suitable arrangement on offer.
An excellent and competent person.
Having looked at compare sites online I wanted to speak with someone regarding getting my first life insurance cover rather that filling forms online so came across this company. Gerald was fantastic, he spent 45 minutes on the phone to me going through everything, explaining the different types of cover and answered all of my questions. For something I was getting very stressed out about Gerald put me at ease and didn’t make me feel stupid for the questions I was asking and I took out life and critical care cover with him today. Great service and will definitely recommend. Thanks Gerald.
Gerard was very helpful, explained everything clearly. Great service!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
received a call regarding a non existant policy with L and Grefused to provide detail. SCAM
Donna was Very friendly and helpful whilst sorting our life insurance
The lady i spoke with was so helpful i got the cover i wanted with no stress at an amazing price Donna put me qt ease i would recommend using lifecover absolutely excellent
Unable to get through after trying a week, I have emailed you several times, can you please respond urgently as I'll be cancelling my policy and reporting yoy to the FCA next week..Barrie Lewis
Lifecover.com is rated 4.00 based on 24 reviews