Lifecover.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lifecover.com

About Lifecover.com: At Lifecover.com our aim is to help you find the right life insurance policy to suit you and your family’s needs. We have the ability to quote multiple providers which saves you time. Our dedicated team of highly experienced advisors are on hand to help you choose the right life insurance product from a panel of some of the largest insurers in the country.

Click Here

Tell us how Lifecover.com made you happy

Telephone
"I requested a quote and received 5 great deals to choose from. Excellent attention and savvy adviser."
"This company has very good customer service. They are not pushy and are actually pretty helpful. Chapeau!"
"Customer service is superb. The customer advisor (whose name I forgot. Sorry!) explained everything very well and made sure I chose the life insurance deal I was looking for. Great service!"
"Thanks for the useful information and the patience. Now I know I chose the most suitable life insurance policy for my family."
"Good experience all round, clear process with no selling from the rep."
"Friendly guy who dealt with us"
"I got the cover I wanted the would help me and my wife if anything happened to me"
"great service from the guy i spoke to..seemed to be really helpful"
"Went through the whole life insurance with me and every detail was very helpful"
"Excellent customer service. They were helpful and patient. Explained everything precise. Thankyou keep up the good work."
"The lady was very helpful and chatty a pleasant experience"
"excellent service, no pressure to buy policy"
"Very informative and explained everything in a simple manner."
"They showed me a better policy for less money.which takes me up to the age of 89. Cant get any better than that."
"Good to hear from you and thanks for the help and advice thanks"
"Give them a go great service very friendly and helpful"
"The representative was very helpful, informative and patient."
"They understood my needs and matched them to the right product for me. Would highly recommend."
"Polite not pushy and called at the time that best suited me."
"The rep was friendly and helpful, which made the whole process very easy"
Lifecover.com is rated 4.94 based on 89 reviews