Life-insurance1.co.uk Reviews

Documents Delivered On-time
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Life-insurance1.co.uk Reviews

About Life-insurance1.co.uk:

Life-Insurance1.co.uk is owned by Leadergy Limited an independent and impartial life-assurance introducer for several whole of market life brokers, designed to assist its users in finding the best possible life cover estimate for their particular set of conditions.

info@life-insurance1.co.uk

207 Regent Street

Tell us how Life-insurance1.co.uk made you happy
I want to help please llĺ
Hi, the whole process was very simple, I didn;t have to fill in extensive questionnaires on the website itself which usually takes ages and things are not all clear. Instead Laura on the phone was very friendly, helpful and filled in everything for me. Whatever was unclear she provided detailed information about it. Actually learned a lot from our conversation. Would recommend your service.
Very helpfully,very informative.Left me feeling at ease after phone call
Easy to use site. Just submitted a quick form and the support team contacted me almost immediately proividing resourceful information that helped me choose a great deal on my policy.
Great help from the support team, got myself and wife a better deal on our renewal policies. Thanks.
Rubbish site not worth looking at it
I had good experience, very helpful and supportive team. Would use the service again. Thanks
Took out life policy for my mum dad My dad passed away . Was a nightmare trying to get his money was disgusting Then 7 years later called to say mum had passed away. 2 weeks later still trying to get payed. Mum funeral was over a week and still no payment.got told they are busy & it’s bank holiday . So sorry mummy mum passed away on bank holiday 🤬 Will never recommend this company. Would like to say the staff on phone are lovely x
Ridiculous amount of calls to my mobile, really annoying and frustrating.. I felt like this company was hounding me..
Dominic was very friendly and gave me all the information i needed.
Hello Cleo, it's great to hear you found our services helpful and friendly. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, it is much appreciated! Wish you a wonderful day ahead.
Very good service
Hi Stephen, thank you for the 5 star review, glad to hear you had a good experience using our service! Thank you for choosing us! Wish you a wonderful day ahead!
Very pleased
Hi Carol, it's great to hear you had a great experience using our services! Thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to leave us a review. It is highly appreciated. Have a great day ahead!
Great experience. Lovely people ready to help.
Hi Agnieszka, it's lovely to hear you had a great experience using our services! Thank you for choosing us and for taking the time to leave us a review. It is highly appreciated. Have a great day ahead!
Very helpful and lovely people to speak to
Hello Margaret, it's great to hear you found our services helpful and friendly. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and wish you a pleasant day ahead.
Very nice and very friendly people quick and simple loved my experience
Hi Chelsea, it's lovely to hear you had a nice experience using our services! Thank you for choosing us. Wish you a great rest of the day!
Very courteous and helpful very pleased with service received
Hi Agnes, we are pleased to hear you found our service helpful and our customer support team courteous. Thank you for choosing us and wish you a wonderful day ahead.
The person was helpful
Hi Steven, it's great to hear you found our customer service helpful! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It is highly appreciated.
Amazing so happy I did.
Hi, it's always amazing to hear from happy clients! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It is much appreciated.
The fella was very helpful
Hi Elaine, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear your found our customer service helpful. Thank you for choosing us.
Very good service
Hi Graham, it's great to hear you found our service helpful! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It is much appreciated.
Life-insurance1.co.uk is rated 4.71 based on 448 reviews