Life-insurance1.co.uk Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Life-insurance1.co.uk

About Life-insurance1.co.uk: Life-Insurance1.co.uk is owned by Leadergy Limited an independent and impartial life-assurance introducer for several whole of market life brokers, designed to assist its users in finding the best possible life cover estimate for their particular set of conditions.

info@life-insurance1.co.uk

207 Regent Street

How would you rate Life-insurance1.co.uk ?

Claire Christian
Verified Buyer
"My sister had used this site and informed me to do the same. The first time in my life my sister gave me good advice!"
Laura Moore
Verified Buyer
"I'm happy I found this website because I have already saved a good portion of money. I found a health insurance plan that I like, purchased it and then canceled my old one because it was far too expensive for the benefits I was getting."
Derick White
Verified Buyer
"It was really simple getting a health insurance plan through Life-Insurance1 Insurance1. Once I filled out the application that I found on the website, everything went quickly. It might have taken a total of 2 hours from start to finish."
Dale McKay
Verified Buyer
"Really nice experience working with the team at Lifeinsurance1.co.uk. They have a lot of information that they are willing to share. They answered all of my questions without rushing me. The only thing I would change is the prices. It'd would have been nice to see some of the lower-end plans."
"I was surprised with how fast I got a phone call with quotes. It only took a couple of minutes."
Patricia Dunmur
Verified Buyer
"My family got covered just last year. For the first time last week we had to use one of our plans because our boy got sick. We went to many different hospitals because nobody knew what was wrong with him. In the end it wasn't anything big, but the point is they insurance plan worked and everything was taken care of"
Peter Heakin
Verified Buyer
"It might take you some time, but it's all worth it because Lifeinsurance1 has the ability to find the best deal for your needs. Don't be discouraged if it's taking longer than you hoped. Just keep looking through each plan until the right one comes. It will and it will save you in the short and long term."
Thomas Robak
Verified Buyer
"Nice, clear instructions on each step in the process. Never once did I feel overwhelmed with the information or the process."
Michael Allan
Verified Buyer
"Best way to find insurance in 2017."
Sarah Rayes
Verified Buyer
"Everything went fine. It took longer that I thought when I first filled out the application, but that's because there is some paperwork that needs to be filled out. I'm okay with the process."
Pauline Harris
Verified Buyer
"I've never had insurance. Some of my jobs provided it, but the plans didn't cover much. My plan was always to not die. But once I got my my forties I realized living life on a gamble is not a great option so I start searching the internet for health insurance. During that search I found Life-Insurance1 and I'm glad I did because they found me a great plan at an even better price"
Garry Whibley
Verified Buyer
"I have only great things to say, like you'll save money going through Life-Insurance1. Also, you''l save time because they do all the busy work for you. Finally, you'll save the hassle of having to do your own research. Well-down mates."
Fiona Jones
Verified Buyer
"I was really happy with the amount of plans I was shown to choose from. Each plan had its own qualities, but I found one that was perfect for my husband and I. Next step is finding one for my parents who have an outdated plan from decades ago."
Hilary Akin
Verified Buyer
"I'm a single mother so it's never easy staying above water. It seems like there is always something to get in my way and bring me down. After having talked to my few cousins, I realized that one thing I've been putting off is getting life insurance for my kids and me. I finally decided to get a plan through LifeInsurance1.co.uk. It was great because there were plans I could actually afford. Now, I feel like I'm really taking care of my little ones."
Geoffery Goodship
Verified Buyer
"I never received my phone call with free quotes. I waited over 2 hours and then gave up. Seems too good to be true anyway."
Thomas King
Verified Buyer
"Great company that provides the world with affordable health insurance. Nothing more needs to be said."
Anwar Haseeb
Verified Buyer
"Nothing was going right for me last weekend until I came upon this site. I filled out a form and took a few minutes to talk to a person who called over the phone with some health insurance quotes. To my surprise I found a health plan that is what I need and won't break my wallet. I didn't sign up until today, but now that I have, I'm feeling a lot better. I feel secure."
Robert Barrett
Verified Buyer
"When you read no hidden fees, it's never a surprise to have a few extra fees tacked on at the end in small print as to try to fool you. Life Insurance1 doesn't hide any fees and that is a fact."
Terresa Shaw
Verified Buyer
"By far the best way to get health insurance on the internet. No reason to look anywhere else."
Ruth Harrington
Verified Buyer
"If you're in the need of life insurance you found the right place. I was turned on to this site by a friend of a friend. I'm glad I was because I've been without insurance for over 2 years. It felt like my life was on hold because I was scared to do anything and get hurt. Now that I have a wonderful plan that fits my needs, I can live worry-free again."
Life-insurance1.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 298 reviews