Leedsmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Leedsmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers

About Leedsmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Broker in Leeds & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

Category:
Finance & Insurance

Claire K
Verified Buyer

Malcolm was extremely helpful and took some of the stress out of moving house. We wouldn't hesitate to use him again or recommend to a friend. If there was an excellent rating we would have given him that. Thanks Malcolm and team!
Kathryn B
Verified Buyer

I cannot speak highly enough about the service I received from Jason and his colleagues. They went over and above anything I would expect for a brokerage service. Nothing was ever too much trouble and they made sure any issues were dealt with swiftly to ensure there was no impact on our sale or purchase. I am sure that without their service we wouldn't have completed in the short timescale we did. I will always be grateful for their assistance and thankful that I chose them over other brokers.
Peter M
Verified Buyer

We had the perfect experience with UK Moneyman. We were second time buyers looking to purchase a bigger home and needed a lender that would offer a good product to someone with self employed status. Having looked into the market ourselves we realised that since 2014 mortgage lending had become increasingly difficult and more so for the self employed. Instead of going to our own hughstreet mortgage lender we decided on using a broker. Having explained our situation to Jason our UKMoneyman mortgage advisor he instantly put us at ease before searching the mortgage market thoroughly. Not only did he carefully listen to our needs but he also advised us on what kinds of mortgages would best suit our needs. The mortgage product that we ended up with was far better than we believed we could get and can only put that down to Jason's experience and UKMoneyman's people friendly ethos.

We would highly recommend this broker to our family and friends.
Sharon R
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service provided from Malcom & staff from LEEDS MONEY MAN . COM. A big thankyou for taking away the stress that comes with buying/selling/mortgages etc. Always at end of the phone to help with any worries. Very satisfied customers and already recommended you to family/friends. Thankyou, Sharon & Mark Richards
Leedsmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers is rated 5.00 based on 24 reviews