Leedsmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Leedsmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers

About Leedsmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Broker in Leeds & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

Category:
Finance & Insurance

"Extremely pleased with the whole process, from the start everything moved quickly, which for a first time buyer was a bit daunting, but everything was explained clearly and precisely. All the way through, my mortgage adviser (Matt) kept in regular contact with updates, and ensured I was happy with how things were proceeding, and what needed doing next in the process. Overall, it was made as stress-free as possible, and I would highly recommend, especially to first time buyers, their services."
"Quick, friendly service and I was always kept informed. I doubt I would’ve got the remortgage on my own so I am incredibly grateful, thank you!"
"Mizna and Chris were amazing!! They supported us throughout a stressful re-mortgage, were always available on the phone and by email. They chased the mortgage company when promised and turned around documentation within hours of receiving it. I would definitely, definitely, definitely recommend the services of Leedsmoneyman!!! The whole team have been great."
Claudine C
Verified Buyer
"I would highly recommend Leedsmoneyman not only do they provide a top class service who you can trust all the team are so friendly. I would have no hesitation in using them for any further financial products I may need. Thank you so much to Wayne, Mizna & the team they have been superb."
"Jason is such a lovely man, he did everything for us as soon as possible. Leedsmoneyman is the best and make you feel like family."
"Malcolm has been a fantastic guide throughout the whole process. Thoroughly recommend this service!"
"Wayne and the teamp provided absolutely fantastic service. Buing the first house with UKMoneyMan was very good and fast experience. Thank you"
"Very friendly and very helpful. Probably the most helpful and communicative people we had to deal with throughout the whole move."
Rosemary S
Verified Buyer
"Jason at Leeds Moneyman was excellent. Due to complicated ever changing circumstances Jason found us a number of mortgages over a long period of time (and still only charged us the fixed fee!). Eventually the circumstances were right and he got us more than we thought we could get. He was always quick to respond, friendly and approachable. We couldn't have been happier with the service. We've already recommended him to family and friends and will be using again when we need to remortgage."
"it was my first time on the property ladder and you made it completely stress free! my brother recommended your company and I will definitely be recommending you"
"They gave a splendid service, keeping us informed of all formalities. Truly friendly communication and helpful advice throughout. Would recommend wholeheartedly."
"Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish, really easy to talk to and explained everything so that it was easy to understand."
Netsanet B
Verified Buyer
"You was quick to answer for everything. Also you are not ask money at the first stage you focus on the work which was I like."
"Jason, Mizna and all the team are brilliant. They helped my partner and i buy our first home and everything from advice over the phone, meeting with Jason to the great service from Mizna was first rate. I can't recommend them enough- we will be back when we come to remortgage!! Thanks again guys. Ashleigh & Tim."
"Fantastic Service, Very helpful, Quick to respond and made the whole process easy. Thank you."
"Malcolm and the team were fantastic, I was a 1st time buyer and was really out of my depth when looking for a mortgage. Malcolm answered my call immediately and was with me the next day to go through my options, I had a mortgage in principle that night and was able to proceed with making an offer on the property. Once my offer was accepted the team assisted me every step of the way making the whole process straight forward, and stress free as possible. I can not praise uk moneyman enough I am now in my new home and extremely happy. Thank you"
"Jason and the team went over and above to help me and my partner to find a mortgage and gave us peice of mind would definitely recommend and use again"
Thanks Perry. We really appreciate your feedback. It was our pleasure to help you and we look forward to helping you again in the future.
"Leeds Moneyman made me happy because they had provided an excellent customer service and support to find the best mortgage offer as a first home buyer. Chris was very professional; has given me the right advice and always been available to deal with my queries, in addition to this they have provided an outstanding administration service. Thomas has been exceptional in the provision of all paperworks and very efficient to reply my emails or other administration issues. I would reccomend everyone to use the Leeds Moneyman service, because of their professionalism; knowledge of the mortgage market; proactive; excellent customer service; value for money too. Extremely happy with your service. Thank you :)"
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review Lalinca, it was our pleasure to help you. We wish you all the best and please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need any help or advice in the future.
Matthews A
Verified Buyer
"We had absolutely no idea where to start, mike and his team absolutely delivered a top service. Through out the ups and downs Mike offered great advice, great direction and results."
Many Thanks for your kind words. I will pass on your thanks to Mike and the team. We wish you all the best in your new home.
"Chris Thompson is an asset to the business and provided an excellent service every step of the way. I was kept in the loop at all times and Chris made easy work of very complex matters. I particularly liked the coordination between the adviser Chris and the Administrator Mizna Alwan to provide a seamless service. UK moneyman invest a great deal of time in the initial fact finding stages which ensures the subsequent stages run smoothly. Very impressive. Well done."
Thank you so much for your kind words. Chris and Mizna are delighted. We wish you all the best in your new home.
Leedsmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews