Leedsmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Leedsmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers

About Leedsmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Broker in Leeds & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

"Very professional and effective service"
"Excellent service, really helpful and made the process a lot less stressful and with a better product then I could find myself!"
"This has been a great process considering how stressful it can be, I have absolutely no issues with all of the service I have had, Chris who I dealt with initially has been amazing and stuck with me throughout and then he worked with the team in the office who were also brilliant. Fast updates and always ready to answer my constant questions and chases just a great team to work with I would highly recommend them."
"Brilliant from start to finish, they take all the stress and hassle away for you, and work hard funding the best deal for you. Thank you to Kayleigh, Tom and all the team Highly recommend"
"After many years of trying to make a change to my mortgage with one of the main high street lenders with no luck. Leeds money came in and sorted it straight away"
"Many Thanks for the great advice and excellent customer service!"
"The team from Leeds Money Man provided a fantastic service. Super efficient from start to end. We especially appreciated the personal support from Wayne who went through options thoroughly and offered excellent advice. Thanks!"
"Absolutely brilliant service!!! Chris was brilliant all the way throughout. The money team help us step by step. Couldn’t fault these guys at all and would 100% recommend them."
"All the staff were extremely helpful friendly honest and patient with me excellent service would highly recommend"
"Excellent customer service - wouldn't hesitate to recommend to others."
"After trying to go my own way with a chequered credit history. I was turned down for a mortgage, I got in touch with Leeds Money Man, and sent across all the information. Kayleigh and the team, had me a decision in principle the next day, and a formal offer less than 10 days later. Fantastic work. Thanks Kayleigh and thanks Leeds Money Man! 10/10"
"we started off with Matt and he was brilliant, every time we needed him he was on the phone with answers. once our mortgage went through we was then put through to Mizna who is also brill at her job. Helped us with a lot of things and always there to answer our questions. would highly recommend :)"
"Leedsmoneyman have provided the guidance we needed at each step of the way. They've made us much more confident on the whole buying process by helping us understand the expectations from all involved parties. Competent, transparent and available are keywords for their service."
"I have used LeedsMoneyMan Broker for second time, for this time to remortgage and again they offered fabulous service. They do definitely look well after their customer and they are also available pretty much anytime you need them. Big thank you to Kayleigh and the team."
"Really great service, everything explained clearly and got me a good mortgage deal. Didn’t even have to leave the house either as Chris came to my home, would recommend these guys!"
"Very knowledgeable and professional. They went above and beyond of what we expected and definitely took a lot of the stress out of the process. Will be using them again when we come to renew our mortgage."
"Fantastic service throughout cannot recommend them enough 👍👍"
"Fantastic service, would recommend to anyone looking for help with getting a mortgage. Both Chris and Mel have been excellent and have always been there at the end of the phone, text or email to answer our questions, thank you both very much 🙂"
"Absolutely first class brilliant service from all involved was kept update at all times and things moved very quickly and we managed to get the best deal for me many thanks for all your help and I will definitely recommend you to anyone in the future 👍"
"Leeds Money Man are one of these best brokers that I personally have come into contact with! Not only did they help me out in the sticky situation that I was in but they even came to my house to explain everything they were going to do for me and explain all the terms and conditions to do with my mortgage and help find best deal out there. They went above and beyond my expectations and now I happily own my own home because of these people who helped me especially Chris Morley who was the main person who got me my mortgage. Also Rachel Witt who along side Jane Sturdy and Mel Blanchard and Kayleigh Steward who all kept in touch with me from day one and who I can't thank you all enough!"
Leedsmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.99 based on 80 reviews