Leedsmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Leedsmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Leedsmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers?

About Leedsmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Broker in Leeds & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

"He was a very nice guy and he helped me out a lot and explained everything to me really well"
"Uk Moneyman were absolutely brilliant and worked tirelessly on my case. Mizna especially deserved particular praise for her hours of hard work on my rather difficult case. Would definitely use again!"
"I’ve today received my mortgage offer via Leeds money man. With having adverse credit obtaining a mortgage has been a long journey but Leeds money man have proved it can be achieved. Throughout the process they have been fantastic. Matt was my mortgage broker and he has been so helpful throughout. He was able to give me a date on when I could go move to obtain an agreement in principle with a specific lender and was able to tell me how much deposit would be required at that time. All of this done in a very friendly and professional way Once I’d got an agreement in principle I dealt with a lady called Jane, who again was very friendly and professional. Jane went through all my paperwork I’d submitted prior to my main application just to make sure all of it looked good and advised that some few extra bits would be required And then through the main application process I dealt with Leanne who again was fantastic. She kept me up to date through the main application process and kept my relatively calm through a really stressful process So I’d highly recommend using using Leeds money man"
"I found Leeds money man really helpful in finding out mortgage. We were kept up to date throughout and as first time buyers, the process was made so simple. Everything was done for us and we were supported throughout with advice. I would highly recommend to anyone! Big thank you to Wayne who was our advisor and the support of the admin team including Laura who kept us up to date on the process and next steps."
"Great personal service - can highly recommend this small, nimble and highly effective team. From the first contact, I felt that Jonathan was both professional and trustworthy, tailoring his recommendations to my personal circumstances. I have to say that the options he presented did not prove to be the most cost-effective - my own bank had a slightly better deal. However, ultimately I went with Jonathan and the team because my bank were going to take so long to process my pre-approved application. In the end, I was really glad I did - the mortgage Jonathan arranged for me came through in double-quick time, and will end up costing me a fraction more than the cheap but much slower deal my bank could offer. In addition to Jonathan providing the first point of contact, mention must go to Laura and the rest of the team for their exceptional level of service and efficiency. I never had to wait more than a ring or two for phone calls to be answered, and email responses were nearly as speedy. Thanks so much to Leedsmoneyman for coming up with the best deal for me, and for holding my hand every step of the way!"
"Great service, awesome communication"
"Outstanding service very very happy"
"Excellent services .. professional team work .. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Leanne Ashman and Matt Collinson for all the help they provide to made my mortgage application Succeed and for thier kind,friendly and professional communicating skills.."
"I highly recommend this company they provided me with excellent customer service, they made the process seamless from the initial meeting right through to ensuring the paperwork and mortgage completion. Very easy to do business with and also provided sound advice without any 'sales' pitches, felt personal and had my best interests at heart. Thank you"
"Money man went above and beyond what we expected from a mortgage brokers. The service was always quick, professional and friendly, finding us a mortgage very quickly and answering all our questions (even about general house buying rather than just mortgages). They also really helped when the first house we were buying fell through and got everything together so quickly when we put an offer on another house and needed all our documents ASAP. Can’t thank them, especially Chris Morley and Laura Aves, enough."
"Jason was very helpful, being a first time buyer I didn't really know what I was doing but he was kind friendly and acted very quickly to meet the house build deadlines as I had a fairly quick turn around."
"The team at Leeds Moneyman (Jonathan, Leanne) have all been exceptional and worth every penny of the fee I paid. Unlike other brokers they only take a fee once you have your full mortgage offer. The service you pay for is not just about them finding you a deal. But as a starting point the broker acting on our behalf (Jonathan) had a detailed knowledge of the current market which went beyond deals offered. They also have a good understanding of the lending criteria and characteristics of each lender (e.g. we pay a lot on childcare and Jonathan immediately knew the lenders who don’t penalise this within their affordability criteria). After the agreement in principle came through Jonathan rigorously checked the application and then forwarded it to a pre-app team who checked it again. Survey was done and received the full mortgage offer within a couple of weeks. The team at Leeds Moneyman took all the stress out of the situation and were with me all the way. I would happily recommend their services to anyone looking for a mortgage or remortgage."
"Very simple process from initial first call to completion. Was kept informed on each step along the way and made the whole experience enjoyable rather than a chore . Would nightly recommend."
"I have just bought my first property I work away slot and I can say Chris and rest of the staff made my life so easy from start to finish only took @ hour of my time they did all the work after took all details they needed I thought the process would be daunting as I not home much,but the company took care of everything from start,a small company that puts customer first very easy process I would like to thank everyone at the company especially Chris who looked after me throughout​ ,until the end much appreciated,the fee involved is peanuts compared to the stress involved if u try do it yourself, definitely recommend especially anybody who spends slot of time away from home l.e building trade 5 star plus thank you"
"Extremely pleased with the whole process, from the start everything moved quickly, which for a first time buyer was a bit daunting, but everything was explained clearly and precisely. All the way through, my mortgage adviser (Matt) kept in regular contact with updates, and ensured I was happy with how things were proceeding, and what needed doing next in the process. Overall, it was made as stress-free as possible, and I would highly recommend, especially to first time buyers, their services."
"Quick, friendly service and I was always kept informed. I doubt I would’ve got the remortgage on my own so I am incredibly grateful, thank you!"
"Mizna and Chris were amazing!! They supported us throughout a stressful re-mortgage, were always available on the phone and by email. They chased the mortgage company when promised and turned around documentation within hours of receiving it. I would definitely, definitely, definitely recommend the services of Leedsmoneyman!!! The whole team have been great."
"I would highly recommend Leedsmoneyman not only do they provide a top class service who you can trust all the team are so friendly. I would have no hesitation in using them for any further financial products I may need. Thank you so much to Wayne, Mizna & the team they have been superb."
"Jason is such a lovely man, he did everything for us as soon as possible. Leedsmoneyman is the best and make you feel like family."
"Malcolm has been a fantastic guide throughout the whole process. Thoroughly recommend this service!"
Leedsmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.98 based on 47 reviews