Leedsmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Leedsmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers

About Leedsmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Broker in Leeds & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

Category:
Finance & Insurance

"The team at Leeds Moneyman (Jonathan, Leanne) have all been exceptional and worth every penny of the fee I paid. Unlike other brokers they only take a fee once you have your full mortgage offer. The service you pay for is not just about them finding you a deal. But as a starting point the broker acting on our behalf (Jonathan) had a detailed knowledge of the current market which went beyond deals offered. They also have a good understanding of the lending criteria and characteristics of each lender (e.g. we pay a lot on childcare and Jonathan immediately knew the lenders who don’t penalise this within their affordability criteria). After the agreement in principle came through Jonathan rigorously checked the application and then forwarded it to a pre-app team who checked it again. Survey was done and received the full mortgage offer within a couple of weeks. The team at Leeds Moneyman took all the stress out of the situation and were with me all the way. I would happily recommend their services to anyone looking for a mortgage or remortgage."
"Very simple process from initial first call to completion. Was kept informed on each step along the way and made the whole experience enjoyable rather than a chore . Would nightly recommend."
Christopher O
Verified Buyer
"I have just bought my first property I work away slot and I can say Chris and rest of the staff made my life so easy from start to finish only took @ hour of my time they did all the work after took all details they needed I thought the process would be daunting as I not home much,but the company took care of everything from start,a small company that puts customer first very easy process I would like to thank everyone at the company especially Chris who looked after me throughout​ ,until the end much appreciated,the fee involved is peanuts compared to the stress involved if u try do it yourself, definitely recommend especially anybody who spends slot of time away from home l.e building trade 5 star plus thank you"
"Extremely pleased with the whole process, from the start everything moved quickly, which for a first time buyer was a bit daunting, but everything was explained clearly and precisely. All the way through, my mortgage adviser (Matt) kept in regular contact with updates, and ensured I was happy with how things were proceeding, and what needed doing next in the process. Overall, it was made as stress-free as possible, and I would highly recommend, especially to first time buyers, their services."
"Quick, friendly service and I was always kept informed. I doubt I would’ve got the remortgage on my own so I am incredibly grateful, thank you!"
"Mizna and Chris were amazing!! They supported us throughout a stressful re-mortgage, were always available on the phone and by email. They chased the mortgage company when promised and turned around documentation within hours of receiving it. I would definitely, definitely, definitely recommend the services of Leedsmoneyman!!! The whole team have been great."
Claudine C
Verified Buyer
"I would highly recommend Leedsmoneyman not only do they provide a top class service who you can trust all the team are so friendly. I would have no hesitation in using them for any further financial products I may need. Thank you so much to Wayne, Mizna & the team they have been superb."
"Jason is such a lovely man, he did everything for us as soon as possible. Leedsmoneyman is the best and make you feel like family."
"Malcolm has been a fantastic guide throughout the whole process. Thoroughly recommend this service!"
"Wayne and the teamp provided absolutely fantastic service. Buing the first house with UKMoneyMan was very good and fast experience. Thank you"
"Very friendly and very helpful. Probably the most helpful and communicative people we had to deal with throughout the whole move."
Rosemary S
Verified Buyer
"Jason at Leeds Moneyman was excellent. Due to complicated ever changing circumstances Jason found us a number of mortgages over a long period of time (and still only charged us the fixed fee!). Eventually the circumstances were right and he got us more than we thought we could get. He was always quick to respond, friendly and approachable. We couldn't have been happier with the service. We've already recommended him to family and friends and will be using again when we need to remortgage."
"it was my first time on the property ladder and you made it completely stress free! my brother recommended your company and I will definitely be recommending you"
"They gave a splendid service, keeping us informed of all formalities. Truly friendly communication and helpful advice throughout. Would recommend wholeheartedly."
"Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish, really easy to talk to and explained everything so that it was easy to understand."
Netsanet B
Verified Buyer
"You was quick to answer for everything. Also you are not ask money at the first stage you focus on the work which was I like."
"Jason, Mizna and all the team are brilliant. They helped my partner and i buy our first home and everything from advice over the phone, meeting with Jason to the great service from Mizna was first rate. I can't recommend them enough- we will be back when we come to remortgage!! Thanks again guys. Ashleigh & Tim."
"Fantastic Service, Very helpful, Quick to respond and made the whole process easy. Thank you."
"Malcolm and the team were fantastic, I was a 1st time buyer and was really out of my depth when looking for a mortgage. Malcolm answered my call immediately and was with me the next day to go through my options, I had a mortgage in principle that night and was able to proceed with making an offer on the property. Once my offer was accepted the team assisted me every step of the way making the whole process straight forward, and stress free as possible. I can not praise uk moneyman enough I am now in my new home and extremely happy. Thank you"
"Jason and the team went over and above to help me and my partner to find a mortgage and gave us peice of mind would definitely recommend and use again"
Thanks Perry. We really appreciate your feedback. It was our pleasure to help you and we look forward to helping you again in the future.
Leedsmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers is rated 5.00 based on 36 reviews