Leedsmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Leedsmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers

About Leedsmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Broker in Leeds & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

Category:
Finance & Insurance

Claudine C
Verified Buyer
"I would highly recommend Leedsmoneyman not only do they provide a top class service who you can trust all the team are so friendly. I would have no hesitation in using them for any further financial products I may need. Thank you so much to Wayne, Mizna & the team they have been superb."
"Jason is such a lovely man, he did everything for us as soon as possible. Leedsmoneyman is the best and make you feel like family."
"Malcolm has been a fantastic guide throughout the whole process. Thoroughly recommend this service!"
"Wayne and the teamp provided absolutely fantastic service. Buing the first house with UKMoneyMan was very good and fast experience. Thank you"
"Very friendly and very helpful. Probably the most helpful and communicative people we had to deal with throughout the whole move."
Rosemary S
Verified Buyer
"Jason at Leeds Moneyman was excellent. Due to complicated ever changing circumstances Jason found us a number of mortgages over a long period of time (and still only charged us the fixed fee!). Eventually the circumstances were right and he got us more than we thought we could get. He was always quick to respond, friendly and approachable. We couldn't have been happier with the service. We've already recommended him to family and friends and will be using again when we need to remortgage."
"it was my first time on the property ladder and you made it completely stress free! my brother recommended your company and I will definitely be recommending you"
"They gave a splendid service, keeping us informed of all formalities. Truly friendly communication and helpful advice throughout. Would recommend wholeheartedly."
"Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish, really easy to talk to and explained everything so that it was easy to understand."
Netsanet B
Verified Buyer
"You was quick to answer for everything. Also you are not ask money at the first stage you focus on the work which was I like."
"Jason, Mizna and all the team are brilliant. They helped my partner and i buy our first home and everything from advice over the phone, meeting with Jason to the great service from Mizna was first rate. I can't recommend them enough- we will be back when we come to remortgage!! Thanks again guys. Ashleigh & Tim."
"Fantastic Service, Very helpful, Quick to respond and made the whole process easy. Thank you."
"Malcolm and the team were fantastic, I was a 1st time buyer and was really out of my depth when looking for a mortgage. Malcolm answered my call immediately and was with me the next day to go through my options, I had a mortgage in principle that night and was able to proceed with making an offer on the property. Once my offer was accepted the team assisted me every step of the way making the whole process straight forward, and stress free as possible. I can not praise uk moneyman enough I am now in my new home and extremely happy. Thank you"
"Jason and the team went over and above to help me and my partner to find a mortgage and gave us peice of mind would definitely recommend and use again"
Thanks Perry. We really appreciate your feedback. It was our pleasure to help you and we look forward to helping you again in the future.
"Leeds Moneyman made me happy because they had provided an excellent customer service and support to find the best mortgage offer as a first home buyer. Chris was very professional; has given me the right advice and always been available to deal with my queries, in addition to this they have provided an outstanding administration service. Thomas has been exceptional in the provision of all paperworks and very efficient to reply my emails or other administration issues. I would reccomend everyone to use the Leeds Moneyman service, because of their professionalism; knowledge of the mortgage market; proactive; excellent customer service; value for money too. Extremely happy with your service. Thank you :)"
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review Lalinca, it was our pleasure to help you. We wish you all the best and please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need any help or advice in the future.
Matthews A
Verified Buyer
"We had absolutely no idea where to start, mike and his team absolutely delivered a top service. Through out the ups and downs Mike offered great advice, great direction and results."
Many Thanks for your kind words. I will pass on your thanks to Mike and the team. We wish you all the best in your new home.
"Chris Thompson is an asset to the business and provided an excellent service every step of the way. I was kept in the loop at all times and Chris made easy work of very complex matters. I particularly liked the coordination between the adviser Chris and the Administrator Mizna Alwan to provide a seamless service. UK moneyman invest a great deal of time in the initial fact finding stages which ensures the subsequent stages run smoothly. Very impressive. Well done."
Thank you so much for your kind words. Chris and Mizna are delighted. We wish you all the best in your new home.
Jonathan H
Verified Buyer
"Easy to talk to. Looked at our circumstances and got us the deal and the funds we needed quickly and efficiently. Wayne was very personable and I feel he went above and beyond to help us."
"Leedsmoneyman.com made the whole process of finding and arranging a mortgage so simple for us. Paul was not only really personable and friendly, but his professionalism made us feel reassured and confident in the whole process. He also made sensible recommendations to us about the specifications of our mortgage and we trusted his advice enough to follow his suggestions. Our completion of sale became very drawn-out and complicated at times and Paul and the administration team were very patient and helpful right until the end. We both found Paul really quick to respond to our queries and communication was always clear. We would absolutely use the service again and I will recommend it to friends and family in the future."
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. I will pass on your thanks to Paul and the team. We know that the house buying process can be very stressful for our customers and we are glad that you felt reassured and supported throughout. We look forward to helping you again in the future.
"Mike at Leeds money man made our experience of buying a house so easy when we thought buying a house was out of our reach mike explained everything and made it all make sense the easiest thing about buying the house was dealing with mike and the team with regards to the mortgage and the mortgage protection would definitely recommend these guys the know what there talking about well done guys and thank you"
Thank you for your kind words and we are delighted that you were happy with the service that Mike and the team provided. We really appreciate recommendations so if you do know of anybody that we can help please do ask them to give Mike a call and mention your name.
Leedsmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews