Leedsmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Leedsmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers

About Leedsmoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Broker in Leeds & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

Category:
Finance & Insurance

Nadia H
Verified Buyer

it was my first time on the property ladder and you made it completely stress free! my brother recommended your company and I will definitely be recommending you
John M
Verified Buyer

They gave a splendid service, keeping us informed of all formalities.
Truly friendly communication and helpful advice throughout.
Would recommend wholeheartedly.
Antony &
Verified Buyer

Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish, really easy to talk to and explained everything so that it was easy to understand.
Netsanet B
Verified Buyer

You was quick to answer for everything. Also you are not ask money at the first stage you focus on the work which was I like.
Jack
Verified Buyer

Jason, Mizna and all the team are brilliant. They helped my partner and i buy our first home and everything from advice over the phone, meeting with Jason to the great service from Mizna was first rate. I can't recommend them enough- we will be back when we come to remortgage!! Thanks again guys. Ashleigh & Tim.
Simon N
Verified Buyer

Fantastic Service, Very helpful, Quick to respond and made the whole process easy. Thank you.
Leanne B
Verified Buyer

Malcolm and the team were fantastic, I was a 1st time buyer and was really out of my depth when looking for a mortgage. Malcolm answered my call immediately and was with me the next day to go through my options, I had a mortgage in principle that night and was able to proceed with making an offer on the property. Once my offer was accepted the team assisted me every step of the way making the whole process straight forward, and stress free as possible. I can not praise uk moneyman enough I am now in my new home and extremely happy. Thank you
Perry P
Verified Buyer

Jason and the team went over and above to help me and my partner to find a mortgage and gave us peice of mind would definitely recommend and use again
Thanks Perry. We really appreciate your feedback. It was our pleasure to help you and we look forward to helping you again in the future.
Lalinca L
Verified Buyer

Leeds Moneyman made me happy because they had provided an excellent customer service and support to find the best mortgage offer as a first home buyer.
Chris was very professional; has given me the right advice and always been available to deal with my queries, in addition to this they have provided an outstanding administration service.
Thomas has been exceptional in the provision of all paperworks and very efficient to reply my emails or other administration issues.
I would reccomend everyone to use the Leeds Moneyman service, because of their professionalism; knowledge of the mortgage market; proactive; excellent customer service; value for money too.

Extremely happy with your service.

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review Lalinca, it was our pleasure to help you. We wish you all the best and please do not hesitate to get in touch should you need any help or advice in the future.
Matthews A
Verified Buyer

We had absolutely no idea where to start, mike and his team absolutely delivered a top service. Through out the ups and downs Mike offered great advice, great direction and results.
Many Thanks for your kind words. I will pass on your thanks to Mike and the team. We wish you all the best in your new home.
Chido M
Verified Buyer

Chris Thompson is an asset to the business and provided an excellent service every step of the way. I was kept in the loop at all times and Chris made easy work of very complex matters. I particularly liked the coordination between the adviser Chris and the Administrator Mizna Alwan to provide a seamless service.

UK moneyman invest a great deal of time in the initial fact finding stages which ensures the subsequent stages run smoothly.

Very impressive. Well done.
Thank you so much for your kind words. Chris and Mizna are delighted. We wish you all the best in your new home.
Jonathan H
Verified Buyer

Easy to talk to. Looked at our circumstances and got us the deal and the funds we needed quickly and efficiently. Wayne was very personable and I feel he went above and beyond to help us.
Frances H
Verified Buyer

Leedsmoneyman.com made the whole process of finding and arranging a mortgage so simple for us. Paul was not only really personable and friendly, but his professionalism made us feel reassured and confident in the whole process. He also made sensible recommendations to us about the specifications of our mortgage and we trusted his advice enough to follow his suggestions. Our completion of sale became very drawn-out and complicated at times and Paul and the administration team were very patient and helpful right until the end.
We both found Paul really quick to respond to our queries and communication was always clear. We would absolutely use the service again and I will recommend it to friends and family in the future.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. I will pass on your thanks to Paul and the team. We know that the house buying process can be very stressful for our customers and we are glad that you felt reassured and supported throughout. We look forward to helping you again in the future.
Michael R
Verified Buyer

Mike at Leeds money man made our experience of buying a house so easy when we thought buying a house was out of our reach mike explained everything and made it all make sense the easiest thing about buying the house was dealing with mike and the team with regards to the mortgage and the mortgage protection would definitely recommend these guys the know what there talking about well done guys and thank you
Thank you for your kind words and we are delighted that you were happy with the service that Mike and the team provided. We really appreciate recommendations so if you do know of anybody that we can help please do ask them to give Mike a call and mention your name.
Thomas C
Verified Buyer

Mike and the team provided absolutely fantastic support and guidance when we were buying our first home. Me and my partner were kept up to date every step of the way and Mike was happy to answer the phone any time to answer any queries or concerns we had throughout the entire process. We cannot recommend Leedsmoneyman.com enough, they provided us with a calm and level headed house buying experience.
Thank you for leaving a review Thomas, It was our pleasure to help you and I will pass on your kind words to Mike and the team. We hope that you are both very happy in your new home.
Tracy H
Verified Buyer

From the first phone call to completion, we were handled with care , honesty and above all , very efficiently. We were first time buyers and the whole process was straight forward , we received all the help required along the way, ensuring everthing was processed correctly and efficiently.
We are glad we made the decision to use Leedsmoneyman.com and would highly recommend them as brokers to anybody requiring a new or re-mortgage.
Thanks again to Malcom and the team for helping to buy our first home
Hi Tracy, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback. We are thrilled that you were so happy with the service. I will pass on your thanks to Malcolm and the team. We really value recommendations from our customers and if you do know of anybody that we may be able to help, please ask them to mention your name when they call and we will send you a £25 shopping voucher if we can help them. We hope that you are really happy in your new home.
Wayne H
Verified Buyer

Fast, friendly and efficient service. Malcolm made the whole process very quick and easy.
Thank you for you positive review. We are really pleased that everything went through quickly and smoothly for you.

We have a recommend a friend scheme, so if you know of anybody that needs a mortgage please ask them to get in touch and if we can help you receive a£25 shopping voucher.
Mike &
Verified Buyer

We contacted Leeds Money Man for some mortgage advice for our 1st time of buying and really couldn't recommend this company enough! Jason who dealt with us was fantastic, he came to see us at short notice, explained everything we needed to know and we really felt like he went the extra mile to answer any questions. He got us a great deal on a mortgage that gave us plenty of cash back at the start to help buy all the new goods we needed. Even once we had agreed to use their service and all the mortgage was going through we weren't just passed on from person to person, he was still available to answer questions and offered his help where required. He also sorted out our payment protection insurance and life cover so it really made things simple for us. He really helped everything move smoothly and they would definitely be our 1st point of call if/when we come to move again! Thanks to Jason for making it possible for us to buy our dream home and the after sales team for all their help! Mike, Kerry and Ava Taylor
Loveena K
Verified Buyer

Our mortgage was very smooth and various options were given so suit us .He was very considerate and approachable and helpful.
Andrew W
Verified Buyer

I would highly recommend Leeds Moneyman for a fast efficient and professional service.

Andy Westerdale