Leedsmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

Read Leedsmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

About Leedsmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers:

Mortgage Broker in Leeds & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

Fantastic initial phone call with Dale, who was incredibly helpful, professional & friendly.
Great experience, my main contact point was Charlie and he has been fantastic taking the time to explain everything and making sure our application was successful. Highly recommended!
Excellent service, friendly and professional. Listened to my needs and acted on them, providing sound advice and support throughout the purchase of my new property. Can’t thank them enough and would recommend Leedsmoneyman to anyone looking for an opportunity to scour the market and get the best deal. I will definitely be using their services again.
Leanne the initial contact was knowledgeable and courteous all through the conversation a credit to the company
LeedsMoneyMan have been very helpful and supportive from the start. As a first time buyer, they took the time to explain things to me and were always willing to give advice where needed. They were professional, friendly and transparent. All went through smoothly and I am glad I chose them as my mortgage broker for my first house.
We decided to use Leeds Money Man as our mortgage broker after trying to do this ourselves and not really getting anywhere. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to submit a mortgage. From the many calls, complexity of our case to the multiple decision in principles run due to the multiple properties we offered on Charlie, Connor and Chloe have been fantastic throughout. With the Leeds housing market being so fast paced things changed a lot. We would never have been able to get what we needed by doing it on our own and it allowed us to offer on multiple properties. It was never about what they were getting from this and they genuinely cared and managed to secure us a better deal than we could have sourced on our own. They took the pain away of finding the appropriate lender and it was such a smooth, slick, painless experience. So much so I’ve asked them to contact me when my fixed term is up - thats how good!
We recently had a great experience with Leedsmoneyman. Charlie Bryson was excellent throughout, explained everything clearly and thoroughly and went the extra mile at every opportunity. All the staff we had dealings with were really good (Chloe, Kerry & Louise) and couldn’t have asked for more. Would highly recommend.
Initial telephone conversation with Dale was very informative and reassuring . It seems like there is a knowledgeable and friendly team approach that awaits us.
Great service that’s the 3rd mortgage they’ve got me so super happy thank you.
Leanne was extremely helpful and informative! Perfect!
Really friendly and approachable got me an appointment next day, happy I called. Would recommend Aaron!!
Helped us find a mortgage after we were declined buy a High Street lender. They were really professional and kept us informed throughout the process, thanks Charlie, Connor & Chloe
As first time buyers we felt like little fish in a big pond. However, Matt and everyone who works for the money man put us both as ease every step of the way and nothing was ever too much! Thank you!
My partner and I have been purchasing our new home and we have been helped with every step of our journey. I would recommend Leeds Moneyman Mortgage Brokers to anyone. They really deliver excellent service.
Leedsmoneyman is the real deal. Deserves more than 5 Stars. Jason Loft did an exceptional job in guiding us through the process of getting our mortgage offer. As first rime buyers, we did not know where to begin or whether we were qualified to get one. Jason made it so uncomplicated. The other team members are fantastic and accomodating. Chloe Masters made sure that we have all the right documents. Hats off to you guys. We are forever grateful.
As a first time buyer with absolutely no prior knowledge to the whole process, I was helped immensely by the team. My main contact was Jason who explained it all in easy to understand terms and worked hard to get the best options for me. He was flexible with ways of communication due to my busy work life which was very reassuring and was always friendly. Lo and behold I have now completed and have him to thank for all his hard work.
I spoke to Hannah, she was very nice and made me feel at ease and explained everything well.
Both Chloe & Matt were amazing on helping me and my partner getting a mortgage. I would 1 million percent use Uk money man again in the future!
Absolutely fantastic service and a fantastic team. Great advice, communication very clear, quick to respond and the team was very helpful. In particular Malcolm Davidson was great taking is through our mortgage offer and I would highly recommend using this service.
Nothing short of perfect. These guys cannot do enough for you. They knew exactly what we needed to do for a large residential purchase and knew which documents we’d need to send to the lender to get a quick offer, even though it wasn’t a completely straightforward scenario. We’ve been so impressed from start to finish and will always come back to Leedsmoneyman. I’ll be recommending you to everyone! Thanks in particular to Malcolm and Chloe M :)
Leedsmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.98 based on 174 reviews