Leedsmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Leedsmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers

About Leedsmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Broker in Leeds & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

"Kayleigh did everything, from start to finish, with promptness and professionalism. Would definitely recommend."
"Brilliant service from these guys. Will be using them again once my existing property is ready to go on a buy to let mortgage. Cheers."
"This service is like no other. Matt worked tirelessly to sort our mortgage in a short time frame. Communication was outstanding, he was always at the end of the phone if we needed him. Including out of office hours. He was always patient and would take the time to explain the jargon surrounding our purchase. The whole team at UK money man have made the purchase of our first home stress free. We have already recommended your fantastic services to our friends and family. Thank you for everything you have done to ensure the best experience possible. Shauna"
"Could not fault these guys at all throughout the process. First time buyers with only a 5% deposit and they put our worries to rest after meeting for the first time. All staff we have spoken to have been really helpful and friendly. Couldn't recommend them more, received our Mortgage Offer today!"
"They were really caring and looked after me and always sending emails letting me know what’s happening superbe through out 10 out of 10 brilliant"
"I would highly recommend Money Man. The team was quick and efficient throughout the whole process of applying for a mortgage. Matt and Laura was on the ball with updates clearly explaining in great details what was needed to do next. I’m am extremely grateful for your professional advise throughout this experience. I would undoubtedly recommend you guys to anyone I know applying for a mortgage. Definitely 5star!"
"Jason was our mortgage broker and was excellent from when we first met him. Being first time buyers we did not have a clue where to start or the process to follow. He made everything very easy for us, and was on the end of an email at all hours! Laura submitted our mortgage application, she was very friendly and very efficient at keeping us up to date. We received our mortgage offer with no hiccups and very stress free. Thank you"
"Buying a house is more than just a financial purchase, it’s an emotional journey! For us it was a dream to own a house, with a complicated credit history we never thought it was possible. We started working with Matt Collinson a while ago, he looked at us in detail to understand our case fully before looking at products. Getting a DIP was the first amazing thing Matt achieved, but this was just the start! He guided us through the properties available in our area, looking for any potential issues the mortgage company may have, and advising us on offerings - he would reply to us at weekend when we saw the properties and supported us through this process. On apply for the full mortgage, the time, energy and support that both Matt and Laura Aves put into our case was above and beyond what I could have imagined. The mortgage company needed so much information due to the complexity of our case. Laura and Matt helped every step of the way - I even started to enjoy my daily emails with Laura!! I cannot begin to tell you how grateful we are for everything they have done for us. Receiving the full mortgage offer was just amazing - but to hear the excitement in both Matt and Laura’s voices as they communicated this proved that it’s not just about getting a mortgage, they genuinely cared about our case - something I will never forget. For anyone thinking of using another broker - stop now - you will not get this level of service from anywhere else. Matt and Laura - again thank you for making my families dream come true."
"I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Jason Loft as being the ‘go-to’ person with regards providing sound advice and recommendations for a suitable mortgage. Jason has happily answered any questions (and there have been lots!) we have had in a promptly and comprehensive manner. Jason has been invaluable in getting us the right mortgage deal and someone I would highly recommend to deal with."
"Absolutely brilliant service, when I first contacted them they where very honest and answered all my questions so that I knew where I stood, once I was in the position to start the process they advised me all the way no pushy sales mans just grounded advise on the pluses and minuses of each step."
"He was a very nice guy and he helped me out a lot and explained everything to me really well"
"Uk Moneyman were absolutely brilliant and worked tirelessly on my case. Mizna especially deserved particular praise for her hours of hard work on my rather difficult case. Would definitely use again!"
"I’ve today received my mortgage offer via Leeds money man. With having adverse credit obtaining a mortgage has been a long journey but Leeds money man have proved it can be achieved. Throughout the process they have been fantastic. Matt was my mortgage broker and he has been so helpful throughout. He was able to give me a date on when I could go move to obtain an agreement in principle with a specific lender and was able to tell me how much deposit would be required at that time. All of this done in a very friendly and professional way Once I’d got an agreement in principle I dealt with a lady called Jane, who again was very friendly and professional. Jane went through all my paperwork I’d submitted prior to my main application just to make sure all of it looked good and advised that some few extra bits would be required And then through the main application process I dealt with Leanne who again was fantastic. She kept me up to date through the main application process and kept my relatively calm through a really stressful process So I’d highly recommend using using Leeds money man"
"I found Leeds money man really helpful in finding out mortgage. We were kept up to date throughout and as first time buyers, the process was made so simple. Everything was done for us and we were supported throughout with advice. I would highly recommend to anyone! Big thank you to Wayne who was our advisor and the support of the admin team including Laura who kept us up to date on the process and next steps."
"Great personal service - can highly recommend this small, nimble and highly effective team. From the first contact, I felt that Jonathan was both professional and trustworthy, tailoring his recommendations to my personal circumstances. I have to say that the options he presented did not prove to be the most cost-effective - my own bank had a slightly better deal. However, ultimately I went with Jonathan and the team because my bank were going to take so long to process my pre-approved application. In the end, I was really glad I did - the mortgage Jonathan arranged for me came through in double-quick time, and will end up costing me a fraction more than the cheap but much slower deal my bank could offer. In addition to Jonathan providing the first point of contact, mention must go to Laura and the rest of the team for their exceptional level of service and efficiency. I never had to wait more than a ring or two for phone calls to be answered, and email responses were nearly as speedy. Thanks so much to Leedsmoneyman for coming up with the best deal for me, and for holding my hand every step of the way!"
"Great service, awesome communication"
"Outstanding service very very happy"
"Excellent services .. professional team work .. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Leanne Ashman and Matt Collinson for all the help they provide to made my mortgage application Succeed and for thier kind,friendly and professional communicating skills.."
"I highly recommend this company they provided me with excellent customer service, they made the process seamless from the initial meeting right through to ensuring the paperwork and mortgage completion. Very easy to do business with and also provided sound advice without any 'sales' pitches, felt personal and had my best interests at heart. Thank you"
"Money man went above and beyond what we expected from a mortgage brokers. The service was always quick, professional and friendly, finding us a mortgage very quickly and answering all our questions (even about general house buying rather than just mortgages). They also really helped when the first house we were buying fell through and got everything together so quickly when we put an offer on another house and needed all our documents ASAP. Can’t thank them, especially Chris Morley and Laura Aves, enough."
Leedsmoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.98 based on 57 reviews