Land of Beds Delivery Reviews

Land of Beds have a Delivery Grade of E.

E
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
E

Delivery - Slow

41.67%
Industry Average
" Appalling Service I ordered a mattress and paid extra for nominated day delivery. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Ordered an Extra Firm mattress which is anything but. It's way too soft and no good at all as an Orthopaedic Mattress. It is actually giving me back ache. The delivery guys remove the packaging which is oh so helpful until you discover this means you cannot return the item. Customer service didn't want to know and didn't care if I was happy or not with my purchase. "
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
" delivery. "
posted 4 months ago - A
" Placed order for a pillow on 27th April, delivery expected with 14 days (still long time) anyway it’s 21st may and still no pillow not sure if they are waiting for the latex to flow from the tree or just wasting my time. "
posted 6 months ago - Mark
posted 6 months ago - Anonymous
" AVOID THIS COMPANY-*TOO BUSY* TO RETURN THE CALL OF VULNERABLE PENSIONER Promised delivery of mattress today (24/01/18). "
posted 10 months ago - Scouser