Kurt Geiger Reviews

Footwear
Fashion
Footwear

Tell us how Kurt Geiger made you happy

"Bought a super cute pair of trainers with hearts on them. They are really comfortable, and it was nice to be able to buy women's trainers for a change! Normally I have to buy men's trainers due to my wide feet, but these trainers from Kurt Geiger fit well and are very comfortable."
"Like their shoes and sandals very much but have been unlucky getting my size several times in recent weeks. Also not easy to reach by phone."
"Great website, lots of lovely boots on sale, sent for two pairs, loved one, sent the other back for free. Boom!"
"Great selection of shoes, boots and accessories. Easy to navigate website, quick delivery and if you need to return an item the process is quick and seamless"
"I was looking for a pair of boots and went into Kurt Geiger in Cambridge. The staff were fantastic - very helpful, friendly and patient as I went back several times. I decided on a pair but they didn't have my size in store however they ordered them online for me to be delivered to my home and no postage cost at all, Will definitely go back/"
"They had the boot in stock that I wanted. Phone service not 100% ,"
"Excellent service."
"Friendly and nice"
"Great shoes."
"I was at Luton Airport in the departure lounge and went in to Kurt Gieger shoes. Not only do they have a real class about them they had a sale on so I got 2 pairs for the price of one. Result!! Very happy."
Kurt Geiger is rated 4.60 based on 10 reviews