KelsusIT Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend KelsusIT

How would you rate KelsusIT?

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Gabriel

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about KelsusIT in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Thank you so much for sending my HP Z620 in top notch condition. I don't know how you do it, but It looks like it never been used, it looks like new. You even give me a bonus DVD RW (made by HP) and a very important discount because I spend more than 500 pounds with you. All those thinks, has helped me to build a TRUE, very powerful working enviroment for the price of a small posh laptop."
"Very happy with the service - collect my pc free of charge to fix it and delivered back for free as well. Never had such great service anywhere else."
"Fantastic gaming pc, got it delivered the very next day for free,really good support form the guys at kelsusit, these guys really know what they are doing, son is happy."
"Great service from KelsusIT."
"everything"
"Fantastic service, excellent customer service our son is very happy with he's pc."
"Terrible delivery service and when I called all they could say is that it would come tomorrow which it still hasn’t!!! Later on I found out it was going to take another week to come so they lied!"
"Given the runaround re delivery time missed, told one day not collected by carriers and could pick up the next day, next day told it had been collected a few days ago and could not collect anyway not allowed. Luckily I record all my call so I can prove what happened. Cancelled order now awaiting all the excuses for not refunding, most likely have to get it back via Pay Pal"
"Sold me a computer and only worked for 6 months and they refused to fix it. They happily continue to sell computers knowing they will stop working once the warranty runs out. Not a happy customer."
KelsusIT is rated 3.22 based on 9 reviews