KelsusIT Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend KelsusIT

How would you rate KelsusIT ?

"Mine was, maybe, a rather silly question, demonstrating a degree of ignorance but they were very helpful and courteous. The machine is (so far) better than I expected. Thank you KelsusIt."
"Nex day delivery! Excellent seller, excellent communication. Highly recommended."
"Fast delivery, l required some set up help and this was provided over the phone"
"SOME PROBLEMS BUT VERY QUICKLY SORTED.VERY GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE WOULD THANKS"
"These guys not only say - "We do all to satisfy our customer" - they really do!"
"Built the computer exactly to my specifications, with a very helpful and positive approach. Very friendly service, thank you very much."
"Cannot fault the process from choosing the spec, online chats, ordering, delivery bang on time and the build itself. Great experience all round and would highly recommend."
"Whole buying experience with Kelsusit was excellent - following initial online chat, an email from Zayd with news of a product about to be listed that was ideally suited to my needs. I ordered (easy), paid via PAYPAL, (easy, secure for both parties) and organised delivery...which itself was very impressive,36 hrs to middle of Ireland,at v.reasonable cost. No qualms in recommending...great service."
"Very helpful company I wanted a particular type of computer that had to be matched to a hand 3d scanner I purchased and was stressing about I told them the problem and my requirements They not only found a computer for me they downloaded the software for the scanner And tested it for me to see if it met the hardware requirements They also suggested what video card I could do with Without their help I would have wound up with the wrong computer They can tell you the difference from an i5 400 and an i7 300 Excellent fast win 10 computer no problems at a reasonable cost No worries about refurbished tech No problems with returns, buy with confidence Ask for Zayd or Marius"
"These guys are brilliant, they offered me a discount for the second pc and shipped it next day for free as well. Even tough the pc is refurbished it's a beast and looks fantastic."
"These people can be found on the internet via e bay The lad purchased himself a refurbished Ultrafast Gaming PC hust before Xmas at a cost of £482.00 The item arrived swiftly but unfortunately the optical drive wouldn't open. Despite the Xmas delays, they had the tower picked up, mended and returned in hust four days. Brill."
"Thank you so much for sending my HP Z620 in top notch condition. I don't know how you do it, but It looks like it never been used, it looks like new. You even give me a bonus DVD RW (made by HP) and a very important discount because I spend more than 500 pounds with you. All those thinks, has helped me to build a TRUE, very powerful working enviroment for the price of a small posh laptop."
"Very happy with the service - collect my pc free of charge to fix it and delivered back for free as well. Never had such great service anywhere else."
"Fantastic gaming pc, got it delivered the very next day for free,really good support form the guys at kelsusit, these guys really know what they are doing, son is happy."
"Great service from KelsusIT."
"everything"
"Fantastic service, excellent customer service our son is very happy with he's pc."
"Terrible delivery service and when I called all they could say is that it would come tomorrow which it still hasn’t!!! Later on I found out it was going to take another week to come so they lied!"
"Given the runaround re delivery time missed, told one day not collected by carriers and could pick up the next day, next day told it had been collected a few days ago and could not collect anyway not allowed. Luckily I record all my call so I can prove what happened. Cancelled order now awaiting all the excuses for not refunding, most likely have to get it back via Pay Pal"
"Sold me a computer and only worked for 6 months and they refused to fix it. They happily continue to sell computers knowing they will stop working once the warranty runs out. Not a happy customer."
KelsusIT is rated 4.20 based on 20 reviews