Kangaroo Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kangaroo
"Having conducted extensive research for a new website provider and host, Kangaroo UK Ltd were chosen from a shortlist of 3. We have successfully launched our new website on time and within budget, a seamless project and transition. Sharon, Peter and the team at Kangaroo are an absolute pleasure to work with, their knowledge, experience, drive and attention to detail is remarkable. Coupled with exceptional support throughout the project and beyond. They are approachable and fun to work with too! A rare 360° service and I would most certainly recommend."
Thank you very much for your kind words. We all enjoy working with you too and look forward to working with you for many years to come.
"Fantastic service and great quality, I love my logo and business cards"
Thanks Sam,

It's been a pleasure to work with you.
"A great team to work in partnership with for guidance and support!"
"I found the team at Kangaroo very helpful. They carried out a free review of my current website and highlighted lots of things that could be improved. I followed this review up with a meeting with the team, and found that they were full of excellent ideas to help create more business opportunities for me"
"I asked you to review my website and give me some suggestions on how I can improve my ratings. You carried out a full review and a presentation on your thoughts and findings via U Tube – I was not expecting this or the amount of detail you have provided. I thought I had a good understanding on websites and how search engines work with key words ect – how wrong I was, your knowledge and understanding is second to none. I am starting to make the changes you have recommended on the easy but most effective short term and then work on the more long-term goals and objectives we discussed, you did this in a very easy to understand format, I look forward to continuing working closely with you, I have no hesitation in recommending you or your services and would suggest that if any one has a website they approach you"
Kangaroo is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews