Jolly Good Yarn Reviews

4.9
Based on 1,480 reviews
Read Jolly Good Yarn Reviews

About Jolly Good Yarn:

We sell a huge variety of t-shirt yarns and cotton ropes, ideal for chunky crochet and knitting projects. We stock Hoooked Zpagetti, Bobbiny, Tek-Tek, Jolly Good Yarn and other leading brands. Great prices, same day shipping available, and UK-based.

help@jollygoodyarn.com

1 Exeter Road

Tell us how Jolly Good Yarn made you happy
Very helpful and friendly, unusual yarn in fantastic colours
Brilliant service and very fast delivery
Great selection and fast delivery. Thanks :-)
Such a good selection of yarn - and it's so good to know that everything you're looking at is sustainable! Even when I've had a query the team have been quick to respond. Will repeat my custom.
Fantastic colour choice. The cord is lovely to work with. Fast delivery & always happy to help. I won't shop anywhere else :-)
Fantastic company. The service is amazing. I order and it usually sent out that day. What more could I ask for. 5*.
Jolly Good Yarn 5 star review on 3rd May 2022
I love buying from Jolly Good Yarn. The delivery is really quick and they are very caring.
Very quick delivery. Good choice of yarns. Thanks xx
Super helpful and order arrived quickly
Great quality and super fast delivery
Always excellent service. Their yarn is fabulous! Thank you
Order arrived very quickly
Great selection of colours and patterns and it's nice to be able to order specific colours unlike other t-shirt yarn retailers. Parcel arrived quickly, well packaged.
Cord is a joy to use, the colours are beautiful and they arrived far sooner than I expected. Everything was great only wish would be that I could order unbraided cord here also.
Items ordered were great and delivery was quick. Thank you
The yarn I ordered was of a lovely quality but unfortunately, the colour wasn't a good match to what I wanted - the downside of ordering online. on the positive side, a return and refund was organised quickly and without any issues so I'd be very happy to order other yarns in the future
I have placed two orders with them which were both despatched and received promptly. When I had a quality issue with one reel in the first order, staff were extremely polite and helpful and the issue was resolved immediately. I will be ordering from them for my next project.
Really happy with my yarn.good value too.I gave them to my daughter but I'm going to order some for me soon.thank you.
Excellent selection of yarn. Quick service.
Good prices and very efficient service . I will use this shop again .
Jolly Good Yarn is rated 4.94 based on 1,480 reviews