Cash for Toner Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cash for Toner

Tell us how Cash for Toner made you happy
REALLY EXCELLENT, SPEEDY, FRIENDLY, HELPFUL, WASTE NOT, WANT NOT SERVICE ALL ROUND.
Honest price, great service. Thank you.
Cash for Toner were super easy to deal with and gave us a great price for our toners we no longer required. I would highly recommend them.
I have had offers from other companies to buy my toners but will always use cash for toner as Steve has been fantastic
Spoke to Steve every step of the way as my quote adapted and I had more to sell. Steve was really helpful over the phone when i queried certain things. Speedy payment service. Excellent. Will use again.
Brilliant, you have toner you don't need, you put it in a box, contact cash for toner, you write their address on the box, they arrange all of the collection details, DPD collect the box, and they send you money, very quick and very easy. I would certainly use them again.
Excellent customer service, quick payment and great communication. Would defo use again in future!
Quick & efficient service.
Very quick payment.Would use again
Clear instructions and prompt payment very easy to deal with
Not the best prices for the toners but a very nice smooth transaction with great communication
Fantastic communication. Very quick to arrange collection, which also was all pre arranged with courier. Great price for toners. Overall a pleasure to do business with. Would surely use them again if we have more surplus toners. Thank you
Really good company offering the best rates around. They were so fast to rectify a collection issue, and I would happily sell to this company again
All very efficient collected and paid very quickly 👍
Very good service
An easy transaction, well documented - good people. Thoroughly recommend them.
Excellent service - fast, convenient quote, fast payment on arrival of goods and great Customer Service. Thank you!
Very quick and efficient service.
As always very friendly and helpful.
Easy to use and payment made promptly.
Cash for Toner is rated 4.95 based on 192 reviews