Cash for Toner Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Cash for Toner

How would you rate Cash for Toner?

"easy to use website, collection as arranged, no hitches and very efficient"
"Excellent response time, very helpful,great offer, fast payment, don't waste your time searching the internet....go direct to Cash for Toner."
"Effortless, reliable and very quick process. Pleasure to do business with you again and look forward to dealing with you in the future."
"Extremely Easy to use service, very good communication throughout the process and a pleasure to deal with."
"Very smooth service. Paid quickly for toner. Excellent service."
"Fast efficient service and communication. Definitely recommend and will be using this service again."
"Good customer service, easy to use web site."
"Couldn't fault them! Came and picked up my stuff for free, next day they paid me! Will use again!"
"Efficient easy service."
"Hi, I was extremely impressed with the service that I received. They responded with a quote for the toners that I was selling very quickly and the collection of the cartridges was arranged very promptly. I will happily use them again."
"Very fast and efficient service. Great customer service"
"Easy transaction as usual."
Muhammad B
Verified Buyer
"Just made my day"
Charlotte L
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, very quick and great price, thank you."
"Quick/fair/reliable collected/delivered & paid within 24 hours A+++ highly recommend"
"I think they are good they get back to me within day or two With quote and I like when they received the toners they let me know within the day plus with payment I will always come to them first before looking anywhere else. Good company."
"Seamless and quick process many thanks"
"Great fast and easy !"
"Quick, easy and reliable service."
"Very quick and easy service. Reliable too."
Cash for Toner is rated 4.95 based on 98 reviews