JDC Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend JDC Products
This was my first JDC cover (Ultimate Rain XL with Topbox). Quality is very good, more expensive than the oxford products I've had before but it feels well worth it. Very impressed.
JDC Products 5 star review on 6th January 2021
Looks strong was going to buy more expensive Chain and lock but cutting grinder would not take much longer time to cut through the more expensive one. this is a very chunky chain and lock down side it is very heavy.
Delivery was prompt and well packaged. Product is of solid construction and looks the business, as of yet not used
A very heavy and thick material - definitely inspires confidence. The inner side is not as soft as on my old, other brand's, cover but it feels like it will do the job well anyway. Looking forward to seeing how it deals with winter rains. I looks like one that will last few good years.
Just what I needed for new bike
Great bike cover, this recent order was to replace one of the same that I've had for 6 or 7 years and has finally worn out. Fits well, the elastic bottom and belly strap working to keep it on even in the windiest conditions, and the lined interior keeping the bodywork scratch-free. I've used these on my last 2 bikes, a CBR RR600 and a Z1000, fitting both nicely. Strongly recommended, by far the best I've tried and very reasonably priced!
Ultimate Rain Cover (large).
I've been using JDC covers since 2014 and as a cover, i think they're the best you can get. I tend to replace mine every two years and have recently received my new one. This new one, unlike my previous ones, has an elastic material around the bottom hem. It is too tight and too strong and makes putting the cover on my bike and taking it off again very time consuming and tiresome. This is the first real disappointment i have had with a JDC cover.
I bought one of these covers 12 years ago and it was used daily as I don't have a garage. It started to let in water this year and this purchase was a replacement. The covers are good quality, value for money and last!
This is the second alarm I have bought and they're excellent. Buying direct was cheaper and the alarm arrived very quickly.
Excellent service, I have had several covers this is the best by far , it is more expensive than the others I have had but well worth the money.
Second cover I've bought... very good quality and a decent price!
Ordered and delivered within 24 hours - Fantastic Service!
As to the product itself, it is early days as we are still "enjoying" the Summer weather. The real test will come throughout the Winter months, but, judging by the quality of the material used for the cover, I do not anticipate any problems.
Good price, fast delivery and as described
Purchased a jaws disc lock from JDC, came promptly but was faulty. Contacted them and received an immediate reply promising a replacement. This has not yet arrived but was despatched straight away (ITS WITH RORAL MAIL). Really pleased with the quality of the lock. Faults can get through to the customer and how it's dealt with is what matters, and JDC can't be faulted for their excellent customer service. Highly recommend purchasing from them for a 5 star service!
JDC Ultimate Rain Waterproof Motorcycle Cover Great cover excellent service
Excellent cover. Fits perfectly.
Got my last one 4 years ago as a present, just starting to fail now, its lasted for 3 Argyll winters. So therefore an excellent product.
Donald
All products I have used are good quality products the company has very good communication when you buy something and and very helpful.
Great product, very happy, great customer service.
I have just replaced my ultimate cover. The new one has elastic all round the bottom edge and catches on every projection on the bike as you fit or remove it. It was far better with the draw string, as the bottom stayed open and you could literally throw it over. you advert still says it has draw string.
JDC Products is rated 4.72 based on 68 reviews