JDC Products Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend JDC Products
11AM
11AM

How would you rate JDC Products ?

"Very good motorcycle cover, quality material easy to fit over motorcycle ."
"2nd purchase, 1st got stolen...very good product."
"Very quick delivery, even better customer service. The lock itself is well built, very loud and very easy to put on."
"Purchased a heavy duty top box cover large sized. Arrived quickly , impeccable quality and it covers bike perfectly even with panniers fitted plus the top box.BMW 650 GS"
"I have recently received an XL cover for my bike, going by the size scale that is on the web site it fits my bike very well. We have just had a couple of days of rain and the bike has remained dry. So far so good."
"Very happy with this backpack, perfect size with the option of expanding. Comfortable to use, would have liked the waist belt to be detachable. Found the zips to be awkward at first hidden away under the weather flap, maybe easier access heavier duty zips."
"good quality heavy cover"
"Good sturdy and visible lock with decent DB alarm, all for a very competitive price. Only negative is that due to the push button style of operation, you have to keep hold of the little foam piece and insert it into the lock every time you want to transport it with you to prevent it being armed and going off in your back pack / under your seat etc."
"Good quality cover. 2nd JDC I've bought and far better than the oxford counterpart"
"I was recommended this product by several other bikers as I've been looking for a good disc lock with an alarm. Very pleased with the product well built, comes with a fabric case, spare batteries, allen key to change the batteries and 3 keys. I like the knock feature and the alarm itself is loud. Would recommend this product."
"This is the 2nd JDC Rain Cover I’ve bought, first one has done exactly what I wanted it to do - protect my bike, expectations exceeded, a very well made cover. Black colour fades in sunlight, but hey, don’t they all?"
"I've only had the bike cover for a few days too early to give much of a view on it. But I can say first impression as to the fit and water resistant is good. Robin"
"Good price, does what is expected but the zips are quite fiddly due to the depth of the flaps that cover them. Appreciate this depth is to ensure it remains waterproof though."
"Very heavy made cover, lined on the inside, this new one replaced one I had for a good few years, completely covers my varadero xl 1000 with top box no problem, I don't know how other well known cover manufacturers get off charging around the same price for vastly inferior products."
"Purchased a dry bag rucksack, it fell apart in less than 3 weeks. Poor quality."
"Mochila impermeable para moto"
JDC Products is rated 4.44 based on 16 reviews