JDC Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend JDC Products

Tell us how JDC Products made you happy
The bike cover arrived quickly and appears to be good quality which hopefully time will tell.
Cracking product made from excellent material which has just withstood and protected my K1300 in a proper NE storm! The cover is big enough to completely cover the bike with top box and panniers on and screen on full height adjustment. Recommended by a mate who has one. I would also fully recommend this JDC cover. Cheers Rich Ward
After using Oxford motorcycle covers I’ve decided to give the JDC Ultimate rain a go as my current one doesn’t fit my new bike. For a fraction of the price the quality seems really good to be fair, I opted for a XL Tall for a tracer 900gt and it fits a treat! It’s got some nice features like a belly strap and soft lining which my Oxford stormex had.
The Ultimate Heavy Duty Waterproof Motorcycle covers are top quality and JDC service is first class too. This is my third purchase and I have no hesitation in recommending these - far superior to cheap covers that perish in no time.
I've brought a couple of different items from JDC. The disklock is a good deterant worth the money. Comes with spare set of batteries. My most recent purchase was the JDC altimate Rain. I've yet to try as recent brands only seem to last under two years. However the material is top quality let's see how long this one last. 👍
Fast delivery. Fitted to the seat base in our Motorhome hopefully another deterrent. Seems to be well made comes with replacement battery's and the Allen key required to change them, all in a case. Don't know how effective/robust it is hopefully I will not find out.
Good delivery and items
This is the second Ultimate Rain I've bought for my Sprint 900 so I must have liked it. The first one was bought in June 2018 and lasted over 2 yrs before deteriorating. I think the reason for the material degrading is UV damage so this Summer I'm going to put a thin uv reflective cover on top of it. Maybe this is something JDC could look at providing? Really good cover. Next best thing if you can't put it in a heated garage...with a cosy blanket...next to the armchair and the coffee machine no kids and the door firmly locked from the inside...I'm dreaming again...
This was my first JDC cover (Ultimate Rain XL with Topbox). Quality is very good, more expensive than the oxford products I've had before but it feels well worth it. Very impressed.
JDC Products 5 star review on 6th January 2021
Looks strong was going to buy more expensive Chain and lock but cutting grinder would not take much longer time to cut through the more expensive one. this is a very chunky chain and lock down side it is very heavy.
Delivery was prompt and well packaged. Product is of solid construction and looks the business, as of yet not used
A very heavy and thick material - definitely inspires confidence. The inner side is not as soft as on my old, other brand's, cover but it feels like it will do the job well anyway. Looking forward to seeing how it deals with winter rains. I looks like one that will last few good years.
Just what I needed for new bike
Great bike cover, this recent order was to replace one of the same that I've had for 6 or 7 years and has finally worn out. Fits well, the elastic bottom and belly strap working to keep it on even in the windiest conditions, and the lined interior keeping the bodywork scratch-free. I've used these on my last 2 bikes, a CBR RR600 and a Z1000, fitting both nicely. Strongly recommended, by far the best I've tried and very reasonably priced!
Ultimate Rain Cover (large). I've been using JDC covers since 2014 and as a cover, i think they're the best you can get. I tend to replace mine every two years and have recently received my new one. This new one, unlike my previous ones, has an elastic material around the bottom hem. It is too tight and too strong and makes putting the cover on my bike and taking it off again very time consuming and tiresome. This is the first real disappointment i have had with a JDC cover.
I bought one of these covers 12 years ago and it was used daily as I don't have a garage. It started to let in water this year and this purchase was a replacement. The covers are good quality, value for money and last!
This is the second alarm I have bought and they're excellent. Buying direct was cheaper and the alarm arrived very quickly.
Excellent service, I have had several covers this is the best by far , it is more expensive than the others I have had but well worth the money.
Second cover I've bought... very good quality and a decent price!
Ordered and delivered within 24 hours - Fantastic Service! As to the product itself, it is early days as we are still "enjoying" the Summer weather. The real test will come throughout the Winter months, but, judging by the quality of the material used for the cover, I do not anticipate any problems.
JDC Products is rated 4.71 based on 76 reviews