JDC Products Reviews

of reviewers recommend JDC Products
Ultimate Rain Cover (large).
I've been using JDC covers since 2014 and as a cover, i think they're the best you can get. I tend to replace mine every two years and have recently received my new one. This new one, unlike my previous ones, has an elastic material around the bottom hem. It is too tight and too strong and makes putting the cover on my bike and taking it off again very time consuming and tiresome. This is the first real disappointment i have had with a JDC cover.
I bought one of these covers 12 years ago and it was used daily as I don't have a garage. It started to let in water this year and this purchase was a replacement. The covers are good quality, value for money and last!
This is the second alarm I have bought and they're excellent. Buying direct was cheaper and the alarm arrived very quickly.
Excellent service, I have had several covers this is the best by far , it is more expensive than the others I have had but well worth the money.
Second cover I've bought... very good quality and a decent price!
Ordered and delivered within 24 hours - Fantastic Service!
As to the product itself, it is early days as we are still "enjoying" the Summer weather. The real test will come throughout the Winter months, but, judging by the quality of the material used for the cover, I do not anticipate any problems.
Good price, fast delivery and as described
Purchased a jaws disc lock from JDC, came promptly but was faulty. Contacted them and received an immediate reply promising a replacement. This has not yet arrived but was despatched straight away (ITS WITH RORAL MAIL). Really pleased with the quality of the lock. Faults can get through to the customer and how it's dealt with is what matters, and JDC can't be faulted for their excellent customer service. Highly recommend purchasing from them for a 5 star service!
JDC Ultimate Rain Waterproof Motorcycle Cover Great cover excellent service
Excellent cover. Fits perfectly.
Got my last one 4 years ago as a present, just starting to fail now, its lasted for 3 Argyll winters. So therefore an excellent product.
Donald
All products I have used are good quality products the company has very good communication when you buy something and and very helpful.
Great product, very happy, great customer service.
I have just replaced my ultimate cover. The new one has elastic all round the bottom edge and catches on every projection on the bike as you fit or remove it. It was far better with the draw string, as the bottom stayed open and you could literally throw it over. you advert still says it has draw string.
Only had it for a few weeks very good quality and so far doing the job arrived very quickly thank you jdc
My previous covers were Oxfords. The seams were taped on the outside which meant sun exposure would shred within a year. Also the seethrough panels for solar cells and number plate were also badly damaged after one year. The JDC cover is plain, taped on the inside and are plastered with superfluous plastic panels front and back. What's more my JDC cover turned out to be a few pounds cheaper than same at amazon's. I think JDC is a better buy.
Have found JDC motorcycle covers to be of a very high quality and very reasonably priced particularly compared to one of the main brands that disintegrate over the winter.
Excellent product. Excellent service
Thick well made heavy cover , fits better than expected , impressive for the reasonable cost
Good product. I had to order XL as large out of stock and also slightly cheaper than Amazon. Only niggle is that a an adventure bike or large tourer might need a cover with a higher HEIGHT option than those currently offered.
JDC Products is rated 4.71 based on 62 reviews