JDC Products Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend JDC Products
01AM
1AM

Tell us how JDC Products made you happy

"Great product and exactly as described. Strong, waterproof and fits the Goldwing perfectly."
Are you JDC Products? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent company to deal with, bought XL for my R1200RT with top box and panniers but decided the XXL would be better. No problem, speedy delivery and refund for the return. Thank you."
"I bought the JDC Ultimate heavy duty cover.. This is simply the best cover you can buy - far better than anything else I've seen. However I think its too heavy duty to be portable and carry around with you - for that you would need the ultimate rain cover, which is also good, but the ultimate heavy duty is the big daddy of motorcycle covers. Chris at JDC was a paragon of patience as I deliberated between the ultimate rain and the heavy duty cover. Top service from JDC. In an ideal world I'd have the ultimate rain cover in my pannier for when I'm out and about, and the ultimate heavy duty cover for when I got home...that said it might all be starting to sound a bit nerdy...."
"Whilst not a perfect fit, (what cover does) the product is awesome. Exactly as described. Ordered an ultimate heavy duty bike cover good price and super fast delivery. 6 days from purchase to being on my bike (UK to Australia). Definitely recommend and would purchase again - big thanks to Chris at JDC, he made it all happen, very good customer service. Thanks r.scuzzi"
"I bought an Ultimate Rain Waterproof Motorcycle Cover. Great quality product and value for money. Arrived promptly."
"Bought the Ultimate Rain cover. XL size fits my 1200GS really well. It's a far superior product to the Oxford cover which perished far too soon. Would highly recommend both the product and the service from JDC."
"Great cover. The XL top box fits very well over my GS Adventure. Pretty sure it would fit over Panniers too. It’s not what I would describe as a tailored fit and the Large would probably fit but mine is used in a garage as dust cover so flapping in the wind would not be an issue. Very well made with Qulity materials and I have no doubt it would offer protection in all weathers if used outdoors"
"The best motorcycle covers I have seen on the market"
"COMBINAISON PLUIE MOTO TRÈS BONNE QUALITÉ LIVRE RAPIDEMENT AVEC UNE POCHETTE DE RANGEMENT JE RECOMMANDE LE PRODUIT COMMANDE PASSÉE SUR AMAZONE"
"Only had the cover a few weeks but it's doing its job, excellent value for money, drawcord around the bottom of the cover is a good idea but can be an issue if it freezes as it swells up & becomes difficult to loosen off. I haven't tried it with panniers & top box attached to the bike yet but there appears to be more than enough room, I would definitely recommend this cover to other riders, FJR 1300."
"Purchased both the Rain and Heavy Duty Motorcycle covers. Both are good quality but the heavy duty is much better than I anticipated with a surprisingly heavy weight canvas and lining. The seams are taped inside not on the outside which is much better than the Oxford equivalent as this is the first element to come apart usually. Both good value. I have a few bikes and have tried many covers but the JDC products look well made and feel good. Cant comment yet on how long they will last but I suspect a few years at least. Also very quick delivery from JDC. Thanks."
"Early days yet, but so far am very impressed with the overall quality of the cover."
"A brilliant cover. Fits my bike plus top box lots glove. Great quality inside and out 5 stars definitely. Thanks JDC."
"Ordered a 'Rain' cover for my CBR250. The ordering process was simple. Delivery arrived in 2 days which was excellent considering it was free delivery. Cover looks well made, is a good fit (I ordered a 'medium') and easy to secure. I bought this cover as the heavier duty one was out of stock but am going to purchase that one too when available and then use the lighter one in the summer. Interestingly buying direct from JDC was the best price too."
"Needed a new motorcycle cover and looked on the web. Made my mind up that the JDC with soft lining, facility to tie down and lock was the way to go. Quality looked good. Price was competitive compared to others. Placed my order and elected to go with a free second class delivery as in any case it was over Christmas period. The cover arrived 48 hours after placing the order - all safe and sound. Great cover, great price, great service. Would recommend them to anyone based on my experience."
"Ordered a cover to replace my Oxford one that failed after 4 months and first impressions are its a lot thicker than the Oxford, has an elastic bottom to get it tucked in and the customer services from Jdc I've experienced are great."
"I haven't received my item still ?"
"Absolutely great product better than described, well made very heavy duty and totally efective, the sales process was very slick with great communications. First Class"
"All good . Early days but looks like it will do the job. If it does will get another for my cbr600. Thank you."
"Quick delivery, quality product. Very happy to recommend."
JDC Products is rated 4.66 based on 38 reviews