JCT600 Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend JCT600
10AM
10AM

Tell us how JCT600 made you happy

"JCT600, Vauxhall Centre Shipley, Quayside, Shipley BD18 3ST. My wife purchased an automatic vehicle from these 18 months ago and within a month it developed a gearbox problem. When going up hill it wouldn't change gear so the car was effectively screaming the pants off, It was very embarrassing and the fuel economy was terrible. She took the car back as it came with one year's warranty. At first they said they could not find a problem so we got them to drive it up an incline. They then said it needed a software update. They returned the car back and in no time at all it was suffering with the same fault again. Took the car back, same thing, needed a software update, had this done and car returned. Then the car has exactly the same fault again. Took the car back and this time they said that there is a fault with the gearbox. However, by this time the one year warranty had expired. I stated it was an on going fault but they dismissed it, in fact they tried to make out that a low impact shunt that my wife suffered which caused a dent in the bonnet was the reason for the gearbox damage. They stated that this was a new fault, even though we had been back to them with the car for EXACTLY the same reason 3 times. They now are not interested and its resulted me going to Trading Standards and seeking advice through my solicitor. They are keen to take your money but the aftercare you get is terrible. The cost to repair would be approximately £200 and yet they just fob you of with insults and hope you go away. I don't think so !!!!! Let the battle commence and see how much it will cost them in the long run. DO NOT GO HERE, TRY A MORE PROFESSIONAL COMPANY WHO LOOKS AFTER THE CUSTOMERS INTEREST."
Are you JCT600? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback JCT600 receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Ryan Matthews was the salesman. He treated my apprehension relating to purchasing a car from them with both respect and courtesy. I also spoke with the manager who also gave me confidence in their service and the vehicle. The sale was undertaken without delay and when collecting the vehicle, Ryan spent time with me explaining guarantees and servicing etc. I am delighted with my purchase."
JCT600 is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews