JCT600 Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend JCT600

How would you rate JCT600?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Dorothy

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about JCT600 in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Dorothy
"Ryan Matthews was the salesman. He treated my apprehension relating to purchasing a car from them with both respect and courtesy. I also spoke with the manager who also gave me confidence in their service and the vehicle. The sale was undertaken without delay and when collecting the vehicle, Ryan spent time with me explaining guarantees and servicing etc. I am delighted with my purchase."
JCT600 is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews