Jamjar.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jamjar.com
Read Jamjar.com Reviews

74-76 Grantham Road

Tell us how Jamjar.com made you happy
10/10 from accepting the offer to seeing my vehicle drive away.

Andy walked me through everything I needed to know and was able to arrange a collection within a day.

Would definitely use again with any future vehicle of mine.
Highly recommended trust worthy company. I received the offer amount for my car with no hassle or haggling. Yes, I may have got a little more if I sold privately but it would definitely not be as easy or stress free as dealing with Jamjar. Andy was very pleasant, relaxing and a joy to deal with. First rate, thank you.
- Excellent service
- Highest price offered for my car
- Great communication (Andy was very helpful!)
- My car finance was paid off and the excess amount paid directly to me

An incredibly fast and easy process - would definitely recommend!
Filled in my details online and was happy with the price, but just by uploading a few pics the price went up and was guaranteed, a short phone call after and the car was collected the next day and paid in full. Would 100% recommend using jam jar to anyone for a quick hassle free sale.
It was a pleasure doing business with JamJar.
Andy made the whole process simple and enjoyable. Trust is such a lBig part when selling a car, the whole experience was excellent .
No false offers made , the price offered was what we agreed on.

I would certainly recommend.
I had a great experience selling my car through jam jar. I was given a good price, instant payment and the guys made the process really quick and easy! 100% recommend and would use them again.
Excellent service, got me the beat price from a firm that did not try and chip me price wise, like WBAC. Great service.
I dealt directly with Andy and he has a brilliant style, and is very affable, which made doing business with him very easy. Totally recommend!
Good will do again
very nice calm retailer
Amazing company every thing worked out smooth 10/10
great company highly recommend
Excellent service, very efficient.
Great service 10/10
Excellent service. A smooth stress free process from start to finish, highly recommend
Top company and great service , definitely recommend x thanks again
Excellent service, a smooth stress free process from start to finish, highly recommend
Great customer service would definitely recommend and use again. 👍🏿
Great service. Would definitely recommend and use again 👍🏿
From quote to sale, everything was smooth and customer friendly. I would deffo recommend if you're looking to get rid of your car quick
Jamjar.com is rated 4.95 based on 183 reviews