Jamjar.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Jamjar.com
"Very simple for a simpleton like me! I filled online details They rang me and confirmed a few details, as well as collection date and time. They turned up, had to push the car as my road was very tight that day. Apart from that car was loaded within 10 mins. I waved goodbye to my companion of 12 years. Thanks JamJar"
"Gave me a comparison list of prices that purchasers were willing to give and when I chose an offer thay quickly had the purchaser deal and complete with me."
"Found best price for my car , no hassle I'd reccomend to anyone"
"Excellent site. Easy to use and got a great price. šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘"
"Really good actually. Saved me a of load time."
"Really easy to use, excellent service and got a great price for my car. Would highly recommend!"
"Hooked me up with a car disposal outfit. Got more than wbac. Picked up on time and paid on time."
"Quick and easy to use, saved me a lot of time."
"I've just sold my car to these guys for a very good price and I want to say how friendly and reliable the service was, I've heard some bad reports from these types of companies but I'd happily recommend Jamjar.com to my family and friends. Rob, Nottingham."
"Excellent and very easy to use. Got the best price for my Vehicle and I’m very happy with it. Thanks!"
"Very good. Great service and would definitely recommend!"
"Super easy to use and I got a decent price for my Audi. The guys came round quickly and offered what was suggested in the site despite a few scuffs on my alloys. Will certainly use JamJar again"
"Fast and hassle free! Definitely got a good offer for what was left of my car!"
"Brilliant service, very quick to pick up the car and send out the COD as well as the payment - Highly Recommended!!"
"Great service and so easy to use. Have already recommended them to a few friends."
"The service I received was excellent and very friendly would recommend this company"
"Fantastic customer service, nothing was a problem for them. Would defiantly use again and recommend to friends. Great company."
"Fantastic experience! The response was immediate and exactly what I was hoping for. Thank you!"
"Great service! Quick, efficient and easy."
"I got a price I was happy with and the whole process was really simple."
Jamjar.com is rated 4.97 based on 30 reviews