Jamjar.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jamjar.com
Read Jamjar.com Reviews

74-76 Grantham Road

Good communication all the way through, car inspected and collected and funds transferred there and then,quality service
Excellent service, good communication, prompt pickup
Fantastic service would definitely recommend
Great service from start to finish. Quick, easy getting a quote and they came and collected it in no time! Money was in the bank straight away. Smooth operation all round.
Offered the best price, very professional & genuine guy! Overall an excellent experience!
Excellent communication and service.
Very easy and straight forward. Highly recommend over other car buying sites.
Excellent service from these guys. Have me a good price for my car, collection and payment was hassle free.
I will be using them again when selling my car, far easier than selling privately
We were impressed. Very un-pushy. I don't normally write reviews but thought they deserved a 👍
Really simple, great site, gave best value I could find. Impressed
Jamjar offers a great service, i got my car valuations very quickly and the most important thing free of charge. The rest of the communication was very smooth and i would definitively recommend this to anyone who needs to sell their car.
Very happy with my experience. Wanted to sell my car quickly and I got a really good price. Good communication, will deffinitely recommend to friends!
A very efficient company
Offered more money than the other .com company won't mention the name very professional service and collected a car that wouldn't start only niggle was had to wait 2 weeks as a driver went sick but no great problem otherwise perfect would recommend and would deal with again .
On time, good price.
Used jamjar to scrao my vehicle and have to say that they provided me with a Quick and reliable service. Thanks would definitely recommend
Car was collected at arranged date & time. Everything from the car to the log book was taken care of & monies was promptly deposited into our account. Would certainly use them again
Platform is cool. Buyers offered less than market value.
The agent that dealt with the sale of my car was friendly, helpful, genuine and professional. Simple and straightforward process.
Very simple for a simpleton like me!
I filled online details
They rang me and confirmed a few details, as well as collection date and time.
They turned up, had to push the car as my road was very tight that day. Apart from that car was loaded within 10 mins. I waved goodbye to my companion of 12 years. Thanks JamJar
Jamjar.com is rated 4.94 based on 49 reviews