Jamjar.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Jamjar.com
"Jamjar offers a great service, i got my car valuations very quickly and the most important thing free of charge. The rest of the communication was very smooth and i would definitively recommend this to anyone who needs to sell their car."
"Very happy with my experience. Wanted to sell my car quickly and I got a really good price. Good communication, will deffinitely recommend to friends!"
"Man who came to my home to I expect the car was polite and professional. Feel that the Man who came to inspect the car at my home was courteous and professional. Although I fully expected you to offer below the online, pre inspection price, I feel unhappy at the price you paid as my car had extremely low mileage, many many extras and had been lovingly owned and driven by me almost from new. If I hadn't been going to a very dear friends Funeral at 13.00pm. that day, I would not have accepted your offer."
Hi Teresa, I am very sorry to hear of your experience. Can I ask which partner offer you accepted. We are the comparison site who introduced you to the eventual buying company, we are not the eventual end buying company but we will do everything we can to improve the sellers overall experience if you can give us the partner details we will do everything we can avoid these circumstances in the future. Kind regards Andrew King, Managing Director, Jamjar.com
"A very efficient company"
"Offered more money than the other .com company won't mention the name very professional service and collected a car that wouldn't start only niggle was had to wait 2 weeks as a driver went sick but no great problem otherwise perfect would recommend and would deal with again ."
"On time, good price."
"Used jamjar to scrao my vehicle and have to say that they provided me with a Quick and reliable service. Thanks would definitely recommend"
"Car was collected at arranged date & time. Everything from the car to the log book was taken care of & monies was promptly deposited into our account. Would certainly use them again"
"Platform is cool. Buyers offered less than market value."
"The agent that dealt with the sale of my car was friendly, helpful, genuine and professional. Simple and straightforward process."
"Very simple for a simpleton like me! I filled online details They rang me and confirmed a few details, as well as collection date and time. They turned up, had to push the car as my road was very tight that day. Apart from that car was loaded within 10 mins. I waved goodbye to my companion of 12 years. Thanks JamJar"
"Gave me a comparison list of prices that purchasers were willing to give and when I chose an offer thay quickly had the purchaser deal and complete with me."
"Found best price for my car , no hassle I'd reccomend to anyone"
"Excellent site. Easy to use and got a great price. šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘"
"Really good actually. Saved me a of load time."
"Really easy to use, excellent service and got a great price for my car. Would highly recommend!"
"Hooked me up with a car disposal outfit. Got more than wbac. Picked up on time and paid on time."
"Quick and easy to use, saved me a lot of time."
"I've just sold my car to these guys for a very good price and I want to say how friendly and reliable the service was, I've heard some bad reports from these types of companies but I'd happily recommend Jamjar.com to my family and friends. Rob, Nottingham."
"Excellent and very easy to use. Got the best price for my Vehicle and I’m very happy with it. Thanks!"
Jamjar.com is rated 4.87 based on 39 reviews