Isle of Man Events Reviews

of reviewers recommend Isle of Man Events
Read Isle of Man Events  Reviews

Tell us how Isle of Man Events made you happy
Very helpful with all my requests and alterations with my booking will use this company for all my future visits to the Isle of Man
I have always used this service when visiting the Island l find it totally professional
Saved me money on my ferry crossing, lovely person to deal with who was also very efficient. I'll definitely use them again.
The staff could not do enough to help us. Very late booking for a van and trailer and got us booked on. Kept up to date all the time. The event team was amazing. Looking forward to my first visit to the Island. Just hope everyone is as accommodating as you
very good and quick to reply
I found everyone very helpful and extremely courteous.
Friendly but still official
Paperwork sent promptly.
Would recommend others to use their services.
I regularly use Isle of Man Events to book travel to The Isle of Man. The staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The prices they offer are extremely competitive and tickets always arrive promptly and efficiently.
This is the first time I have used Event Services and found them very helpful and friendly to deal with. They were recommended to me by a friend and their service to be as good as he said it was. Sally phoned me back promptly with various options which allowed me to save time and money with my travel arrangements. I will definitely use them in future.
Easy - Fast - painless :) Very good, precise and quick service....

Would recommend for sure
IoM Events know their onions.... Rather they know all about getting to/from the Island and also what's on and where best to stay. Best prices I have found. I have my favourite places to stay - but I'm keeping them to myself!!
Natalie the lady that dealt with me over the phone was nothing short of amazing.

Excellent phone manner and customer service skills and nothing was too much trouble. She even took the time to see if i could get on an earlier home crossing and once a cancellation came in she called me back and booked me on.

One delighted customer and one employee who is a true asset to any business.

Thanks again.
All quickly organised and completed
Excellent staff communication
Service from Natalie was exceptional and I have emailed her to say thank you. The package was excellent for us: ferry crossing, b & b and travel passes - it enabled us to make the most of our short break. The hotel "The Edelweiss" was superb. cannot fault our holiday.
Isle of Man events were very professional and dealt with my requests promptly and nothing was too much trouble,I would definitely recommend Natalie as she took my intial enquiry and put together a package for our team that took away the stress of doing it myself,leaving us to concentrate on preparing for the rally,I will definitely be using there service in the future.
A breath of fresh air, isle of man events makes booking a trip easy, you can ring them and it is sorted there and then. A great team and very efficient, i have recommended them to all my friends and family. thanks sally,
The agent named Courtney was extremely helpful and most efficient and we are looking forward to our holiday.
Courtney has been brilliant . We booked with her in June and again for September . She is always available and returns calls as promised . Excellent customer service
Fantastic service year after year. Took all the hassle out of booking a full team onto the E2E including accommodation and ferry transport. First class service .
Booked ferry tickets, very polite and efficient help. Thank you.
Isle of Man Events is rated 4.94 based on 127 reviews