Internet Marketing Team.co.uk Reviews

Read Internet Marketing Team.co.uk Reviews

info@internetmarketingteam.co.uk

9 Devonshire Square

Tell us how Internet Marketing Team.co.uk made you happy
David and the Internet Marketing team has worked our really well for us. We have found them to be thorough, professional and most importantly results focused. Can't recommend them highly enough TBH.
IMT have provided a really professional service and are always responsive and helpful. We have used IMT for over a year and have achieved very good results in new markets.
They've been a good partner for us in getting to grips with social media marketing. They're prompt to respond and reasonably priced.
I hired the Internet Marketing Team to run facebook ads and I'm am very happy with the service and results. They were honest and realistic with what was going to happen. Their strategy worked and my company is expanding thanks to them! I'm not sure if it's because of my specific niche or the methods they have but since the beginning of our cooperation it's only been better and better
Internet Marketing Team have proven to be outstanding value and a major asset to our Web sales activity. Great communications, precise campaigns and a host of analytic reports ensure we know exactly what we are achieving for our spend. All in all a very comprehensive and thorough service from the entire team.
always great communication. we have monthly meetings where everything is clearly laid out both good and bad so we can have a strategy going forward. seem to understand our specific needs and tailor the work accordingly. would recommend.
David and his team at Internet Marketing Team took over from a very shaky experience i had previously. They worked tirelessly to put my mind at ease and quickly turned a negative into a positive, increasing traffic to, and revenue from my site within the first 7 days. I am looking forward to a very long term relationship with their exceptional service and expertise.
Our experience with the Internet Marketing Team has been terrific! We have seen steady growth on our client's PPC campaigns, and the customer care that our Account Manager, Paul, has given is nothing other than top notch. We recommend Internet Marketing, not only to our clients, but for any company that requires a knowledgable and engaged partner to help navigate paid internet advertising. —Odd Graphic Company
IMT is an outstanding provider for PPC analysis and management. They are true experts with a great depth of understanding both technical and strategic, and stay on the leading edge with regard to industry changes and best practices. Communication was always clear and professional.
Internet Marketing Team worked with me on Google Adwords and Facebook Ad Campaigns for my Ecommerce Store. They provided me with strategies that they applied and i saw my return on investment and return on ad spend increase four fold. The work they did for me really moved me onto the next level and i will continue to work with them and recommend them to anyone who really wants to work with top level internet marketeers.
The guys at Internet Marketing Team do exactly as they state on 'THE TIN'. A collection of skilled individuals working as a team to deliver results. I engaged with IMT as I was overrun with work trying to deploy a project ... little did I know I was in for an education. Great guys that do things right to deliver results.... and we like results.
The guys at IMT have always been very responsive and great to deal with. Their professional service and knowledge has always been appreciated and I will happily recommend them
Excellent service and very helpful, highly recommended.
All been perfect from set up to delivery and support. Our campaign is running really efficiently now and the savings they have made have covered their services.
A very satisfied customer - no hesitation in suggesting another company try their services.
The Internet Marketing Team have shown themselves to be a very pro-active and accountable force in my internet marketing campaigns. I have tried other companies previously but found it a minefield whereas The Internet Marketing Team are a solid and safe force to have on your side.
Internet Marketing Team have delivered fantastic results for us Their account management and all round service has been outstanding. We would have absolutely no qualms in recommending them to other companies (although obviously not our direct competition).
IMT have run our ppc been campaigns now for over 3 years with success. The ROI has exceeded initial targets as has the overall quality of service. The cost of management has remained low and is more than covered with increases revenues.
Top results - great people
I signed after with IMT following a rubbish period with another high profile agency. They rebuilt my Adwords account, audited my website suggested improvements amongst a range of other changes. The end result is more traffic at a less expensive per click price and sales are up. Safe to say we are a v happy client.
Internet Marketing Team.co.uk is rated 4.91 based on 44 reviews