Internet Marketing Team.co.uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Internet Marketing Team.co.uk

info@internetmarketingteam.co.uk

9 Devonshire Square

How would you rate Internet Marketing Team.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The guys at Internet Marketing Team do exactly as they state on 'THE TIN'. A collection of skilled individuals working as a team to deliver results. I engaged with IMT as I was overrun with work trying to deploy a project ... little did I know I was in for an education. Great guys that do things right to deliver results.... and we like results."
"The guys at IMT have always been very responsive and great to deal with. Their professional service and knowledge has always been appreciated and I will happily recommend them"
"Excellent service and very helpful, highly recommended."
"All been perfect from set up to delivery and support. Our campaign is running really efficiently now and the savings they have made have covered their services."
Kevin Taylor
Verified Buyer
"A very satisfied customer - no hesitation in suggesting another company try their services."
Richard Gosling
Verified Buyer
"The Internet Marketing Team have shown themselves to be a very pro-active and accountable force in my internet marketing campaigns. I have tried other companies previously but found it a minefield whereas The Internet Marketing Team are a solid and safe force to have on your side."
Bill R.S.V.P
Verified Buyer
"Internet Marketing Team have delivered fantastic results for us Their account management and all round service has been outstanding. We would have absolutely no qualms in recommending them to other companies (although obviously not our direct competition)."
"IMT have run our ppc been campaigns now for over 3 years with success. The ROI has exceeded initial targets as has the overall quality of service. The cost of management has remained low and is more than covered with increases revenues."
"Top results - great people"
"I signed after with IMT following a rubbish period with another high profile agency. They rebuilt my Adwords account, audited my website suggested improvements amongst a range of other changes. The end result is more traffic at a less expensive per click price and sales are up. Safe to say we are a v happy client."
Timothy Sparring
Verified Buyer
"Great service and expert knowledge. What seems a confusing subject has been made all the more clearer to me thanks to Internet Marketing Team. And my business has reaped the benefits too."
"With numerous below par experiences with digital marketing agencies I was prepared fore the worst. I am happy to report that everything they said in the run up to joining them did in fact transpire. My account has been transformed and I am seeing a less clicks which are more targeted but more leads. A very pleased customer."
"An incredibly friendly and helpful team, that has delivered the results they promised. I would highly recommend them."
"Great service, would recommend. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable."
"Such a great and helpful team of people that really know what they're talking about. They've really helped my marketing and it's made a huge difference to the number and quality of enquiries I now get!"
"IMT have to date delivered a solid service and strong results."
Tim Jeffries
Verified Buyer
"Found Internet Marketing Team a pleasure to deal with and my business is now generating more enquiries month on month."
"IMT are both friendly and efficient and I've been really impressed with the results so far compared to other PPC agencies. I would definitely recommend them to others."
"Compared to other PPC agencies I have previously used IMT offered a great service with obvious results."
"“Offered a great service that provided tangible results quickly. I would highly recommend IMT.”"
Internet Marketing Team.co.uk is rated 4.91 based on 34 reviews