Internet Marketing Team.co.uk Reviews

34 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

info@internetmarketingteam.co.uk

9 Devonshire Square

How would you rate Internet Marketing Team.co.uk?

Keiran W
Verified Buyer

The guys at Internet Marketing Team do exactly as they state on 'THE TIN'. A collection of skilled individuals working as a team to deliver results. I engaged with IMT as I was overrun with work trying to deploy a project ... little did I know I was in for an education.

Great guys that do things right to deliver results.... and we like results.
N Gibbons
Verified Reviewer

The guys at IMT have always been very responsive and great to deal with. Their professional service and knowledge has always been appreciated and I will happily recommend them
Adam A.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and very helpful, highly recommended.
D Jenkins
Verified Buyer

All been perfect from set up to delivery and support. Our campaign is running really efficiently now and the savings they have made have covered their services.
Kevin Taylor
Verified Buyer

A very satisfied customer - no hesitation in suggesting another company try their services.
Richard Gosling
Verified Buyer

The Internet Marketing Team have shown themselves to be a very pro-active and accountable force in my internet marketing campaigns. I have tried other companies previously but found it a minefield whereas The Internet Marketing Team are a solid and safe force to have on your side.
Bill R.S.V.P
Verified Buyer

Internet Marketing Team have delivered fantastic results for us Their account management and all round service has been outstanding. We would have absolutely no qualms in recommending them to other companies (although obviously not our direct competition).
Neil
Verified Buyer

IMT have run our ppc been campaigns now for over 3 years with success. The ROI has exceeded initial targets as has the overall quality of service.
The cost of management has remained low and is more than covered with increases revenues.
Neil

Top results - great people
Julia
Verified Buyer

I signed after with IMT following a rubbish period with another high profile agency. They rebuilt my Adwords account, audited my website suggested improvements amongst a range of other changes. The end result is more traffic at a less expensive per click price and sales are up. Safe to say we are a v happy client.
Timothy Sparring
Verified Buyer

Great service and expert knowledge. What seems a confusing subject has been made all the more clearer to me thanks to Internet Marketing Team. And my business has reaped the benefits too.
Ben
Verified Buyer

With numerous below par experiences with digital marketing agencies I was prepared fore the worst. I am happy to report that everything they said in the run up to joining them did in fact transpire. My account has been transformed and I am seeing a less clicks which are more targeted but more leads. A very pleased customer.
Catherine
Verified Buyer

An incredibly friendly and helpful team, that has delivered the results they promised. I would highly recommend them.
Verified Buyer

Great service, would recommend. The staff are very helpful and knowledgeable.
Claudia
Verified Buyer

Such a great and helpful team of people that really know what they're talking about. They've really helped my marketing and it's made a huge difference to the number and quality of enquiries I now get!
Mary
Verified Buyer

IMT have to date delivered a solid service and strong results.
Tim Jeffries
Verified Buyer

Found Internet Marketing Team a pleasure to deal with and my business is now generating more enquiries month on month.
Ben Brown
Verified Buyer

IMT are both friendly and efficient and I've been really impressed with the results so far compared to other PPC agencies. I would definitely recommend them to others.
Rob
Verified Buyer

Compared to other PPC agencies I have previously used IMT offered a great service with obvious results.
Allen
Verified Buyer

“Offered a great service that provided tangible results quickly. I would highly recommend IMT.”
Internet Marketing Team.co.uk is rated 4.91 based on 34 reviews