Insight UK Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Insight UK
1 New Reviews Written
4PM
4PM

About Insight UK: Insight UK offers IT solutions and services to businesses and the public sector. Visit Insight UK for Laptops, PCs, Desktops, Servers and Software. Insight has over 80,000 IT products including great deals on laptops, desktops, computer storage, printers & monitors. As well as a wide selection of home electronics and gadgets such as TV’s, digital cameras, games consoles and media players.

0870 166 99 33

Computers & Laptops
Printers & Inks
Digital Cameras

Tell us how Insight UK made you happy

"As someone else on here as said ordered a hard drive, payment details taken and received an email. When checking later realised email said orders only accepted when dispatched. I had to contact them two weeks later chasing the order and got a quick reply stating the order had been canceled due to a pricing error. Would not have minded so much if they had at least notified me of their error. Still, nearly christmas better get out there and order another one from one of those many reliable companies out there. If it seems like a good deal avoid Insight!"
Are you Insight UK? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Insight UK receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Ordered a hard drive last week and have still not received any shipping confirmation email?! I have logged into my account to check my orders and my order is no longer showing there?! I'm guessing they have cancelled my order without even contacting me. What an absolutely disgusting company. AVOID and buy elsewhere that will actually ship your purchased items out! Bunch of cowboys these lot!"
"Absolute useless company, ordered 4 portable hard drives from them, that clearly were a mis- price, but ordered anyway. I never expected them to be honoured if I'm honest, but the level of customer service is a disgrace. I week goes past and no sign of an email to say whether the order has been cancelled or fulfilled. I log into my insight account to find no trace of the order at all, disappeared. Sent them a ticket regarding this, and all I get is " you order has been cancelled and any money pending or taken will be returned " No apologies of any kind Well that's just great, £135 of my money is currently pending with my bank account for the past week, and obviously I have no access to this until insight cancel the order proper. No idea when this is happening. Absolute disgrace, never had this with any on-line company before and I've been ordering on-line for around 20 years now. you have been warned, I shall never use these guys again and will be recommending friends and family don't either !"
"Gave them an opportunity to quote on £100k worth of business to my company, the sales team said they didn't have the time. Appalling company that will likely go bust with this attitude, they will only get small item business from my company from this day forth."
"Given the negative feedback I was a little concerned, but I was ordering a graphics card which was rarer than hens teeth, it was well worth the wait at the very reasonable price (£100 less than everyone else) as every crypto miners has been buying them up. Got my rx580 pulse 8gb on the right side of £250....thanks insight!"
"Order place one month ago, no communication about when goods would be in stock, attempted to raise support ticket to enquire when goods would be delivered which was closed and deleted, poor service."
"They insisted on being pedantic about the address. Which was correct. Same billing address as delivery address. I paid 4 times the prices of the item to have it delivered the next day. (happy to do as I really needed it). They didn't include my phone number with the courier. They didn't say who the courier was. And then they used an incomplete address... so my item was to be delivered on Monday rather Friday."
"Quoted a price for a large number of Dell PC's (07/07) - plenty of stock. Placed an order the following week (13/07) and only heard today (18/07) that Insight sold all the stock to another customer... I fail to see why it's taken 5 days to advise as such. (FYI, they still have tons of stock at a miraculously higher price; read into that what you will)"
"They seem ok with simple orders but when it comes to a bit more complex, out of their conform zone type of orders, they are not helpful and not knowledgeable at all. They insist that they ship the goods worldwide but they know nothing about pre-shipment inspection (at least the contact I've been dealing with) and insist that i should talk to their distributor directly. Isn't it like droping their own responsibility? Just because they don't know certain regulations and can't be bother to sort it out, it doesn't mean that they can ask the customer to do the job they should do??? Even worse, they can be agressive and rude. This is what I have experieinced just now. Very poor customer service indeed."
"Ordered the product lunchtime yesterday; it arrived by lunchtime today. Received helpful advice when making choice and they matched the lowest UK price when asked. Excellent service and I will use them again. Written On Unbeatable.co.uk By Judith"
"I ordered a monitor from this company a couple of days ago and everything was fine. Yesterday however I received an email asking me to get in touch with them. I did so and was astonished to hear that they wanted me to send two items of ID (drivers licence, council tax bill etc) via fax or email. I don´t mind doing this for banks etc but to a retailer? There is no way I am sending personal details such as these to strangers. I cancelled my order. Written On Unbeatable.co.uk By Nick"
"I ordered a grapgics card at £41 and I got this email from them the day after my order: Dear (my name) Thank you for your recent order In order to protect both Insight Direct and our customers against credit card fraud, we are required to carry out security checks on all credit card orders. On this occasion we require additional information from you before we are able to proceed with your order and would appreciate it if you contact me on 0844 692 5544 at your earliest convenience to discuss the order. I´ve used this card on a thousand sites hassle free. I´ve read on other reviews people experiencing this problem, one case were the person was asked to provide proof of address. it´s very unusual and sounds dodgy. Nevertheless, It´s a lot of hassle for a £41 graphics card and I cancelled my order. They actually done me a favour, I got my graphics card cheaper via amazon. *YOU NEED TO START ACCEPTING PEOPLES PAYMENTS INSIGHT UK* Originally Written On Unbeatable.co.uk By Michael"
Insight UK is rated 1.75 based on 12 reviews