Ink & Drop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Ink & Drop

About Ink & Drop: At Ink & Drop we create high quality, beautifully printed art for your home. With a range of styles from street art, unique botanical art, to Scandinavian style minimal prints, we have something for every style of interior design. Our posters are all designed in-house by our own designers and artists, with backgrounds in graphic design and fine art, so you can be sure the artwork on your walls will be as unique as the rest of your home.
We believe high quality, tasteful interior artwork should be accessible to all, and at Ink & Drop you will eye-catching prints which will turn heads and make your home the envy of your guests.
We have 4 standard print sizes, but also offer a bespoke service, so if you have a favourite frame to fill, we can adapt our artwork to fit.

How would you rate Ink & Drop ?

"I love my new prints. Thank you"
"Fast delivery, really good prints"
"This is the second print I have purchased from I & D. Again, the quality of the print is superb for the low price paid. What I would also note here is the speed of the delivery provided. Both my orders arrived within 2 or 3 days which is very efficient. Highly recommended for quality and service."
"The prints are fantastic quality and arrived on time and very well packaged. I really didn't expect the quality to be so good for the price range. I will be using them again for sure."
"Love your everything 😍"
"Gorgeous print dispatched very quickly, packaged well and excellent communication throughout! :)"
"The prints I bought were of very good quality indeed. The paper was nice and thick which assisted framing and reduces the chance of bevelling over time. For the price I paid the quality was far better than expected. Fast delivery too for these quirky images. Highly recommended."
"My print arrived very quickly, even before the advised date. It was packed very well and arrived in perfect condition. Absolutely love it!"
"Great product and service/aftercare was second to none! Wouldn’t hesitate to order again."
"Love my "Breathe" print - really good quality and looks great in my bedroom. Arrived really quickly and good value for money."
"Love my print. Amazing colours. Rapid delivery can’t wait to buy more!"
"Great website, unique product range and the product quality is amazing. Will definitely be buying more soon."
"Poster was great quality and looks fab."
"Lovely prints! Reasonably priced, especially considering the quality of the paper and the packaging. I can see my entire house being filled with these!"
"Good quality packaging around a high quality product."
"Awesome prints! Quality paper! Very happy and I will be back to purchase more. The attention to detail in the packaging is also a nice touch!"
"Amazing prints! Really good quality at an affordable prince. I wanted everything in the botanical range so I ended up buying more than one. 🌿"
"Fantastic quality print, lovely paper and really vibrant colours. Will definitely be ordering more!"
Ink & Drop is rated 4.94 based on 18 reviews