Ink & Drop Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Ink & Drop

About Ink & Drop: At Ink & Drop we create high quality, beautifully printed art for your home. With a range of styles from street art, unique botanical art, to Scandinavian style minimal prints, we have something for every style of interior design. Our posters are all designed in-house by our own designers and artists, with backgrounds in graphic design and fine art, so you can be sure the artwork on your walls will be as unique as the rest of your home.
We believe high quality, tasteful interior artwork should be accessible to all, and at Ink & Drop you will eye-catching prints which will turn heads and make your home the envy of your guests.
We have 4 standard print sizes, but also offer a bespoke service, so if you have a favourite frame to fill, we can adapt our artwork to fit.

Tell us how Ink & Drop made you happy

Victoria Cooper
"Love my new print, very good quality and service. Would highly recommend"
Fiona Mcnamee
"Parcel arrived damaged, the customer service was amazing, I would highly recommend!!!"
"Amazing products and super fast delivery! Very happy 😃"
"Fast delivery, super item"
"Gorgeous quality print, it was a gift for my sister and she is thrilled with it. The communication throughout was good. I had a problem with delivery (the courier not Ink and Drop) after contacting customer service it was quickly resolved and they were extremely helpful. Will definitely order again :)"
"I love the artwork from I&D, the printing is such good quality, lush paper and so good to find posters that actually fit affordable frames! If you like the look of the works on the website then don't hesitate to buy, you won't be disappointed."
"Loved the print I bought. Came in time. Perfectly wrapped up in a tube to keep it protected. Can't wait for it to go in a frame on the wall. thank you"
"CS team v helpful, print looks ace, many thanks"
"Delighted with my print. Also the flexibility to be creative and the quick turn around. It's taken me longer to get in on the wall than it did for it to arrive!! Many thanks."
"Love my new print, very good quality and service. Would highly recommend"
"Fabulous prints at a very reasonable price, I'd only planned on buying one and ended up with two and will definitely be back for me. I was really impressed with the print quality and delighted to receive my order so quickly. Fab to have standard sizes which makes framing so easy, now I just need to get them up!"
"Love my print. Very good quality and and arrived really quickly"
"Fab and a little bit different but not too in your face Love the 'botanical' style with the quirky skull/bones etc hidden in the design. Found some great frames in The Range - perfect size for around a tenner"
"High quality and eye-catching prints at a really reasonable price. I had an issue with Hermes misplacing my order but Ink & Drop sorted everything out incredibly quickly - brilliant customer service! Already looking forward to making my next purchase. :)"
"It was all a dream!! Top quality print, looks superb now framed and up. Puts the song in my head every time I walk by. Perfect."
"Thought the site was easy to navigate lots on offer. My order was mixed up but they were quick to resolve the issue. The prints are also great quality."
"Excellent. First time use and purchase very happy with quality of items. Will use again. Excellent"
"All three of my prints turned up today and I can not get over the quality! They are incredible and I got them shipped to New Zealand and they didn't take long to arrive at all I cant wait to get them framed and up on the wall"
"Great communication , my prints were very well wrapped for shipping and were just as described on quality paper,very nicely done"
"Absolutely fabulous company to buy from. Items arrive well packed and very quickly. Updates are provided once dispatched and everyone of the 4 I own are always so much better in person than on the website!"
"Fantastic prints from these guys / girls! Took me a while to choose but when they arrived I was very very impressed by the print quality and paper used. (Plus you could put a gallery wall together for so cheap using some Ikea frames!)"
"Really fast delivery, faster than expected. Quality of the prints I ordered is amazing, even nicer than what you can see on the website! Highly recommand Ink&Drop. Will be back to order more very soon!"
Ink & Drop is rated 4.91 based on 74 reviews