Ink & Drop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Ink & Drop

About Ink & Drop: At Ink & Drop we create high quality, beautifully printed art for your home. With a range of styles from street art, unique botanical art, to Scandinavian style minimal prints, we have something for every style of interior design. Our posters are all designed in-house by our own designers and artists, with backgrounds in graphic design and fine art, so you can be sure the artwork on your walls will be as unique as the rest of your home.
We believe high quality, tasteful interior artwork should be accessible to all, and at Ink & Drop you will eye-catching prints which will turn heads and make your home the envy of your guests.
We have 4 standard print sizes, but also offer a bespoke service, so if you have a favourite frame to fill, we can adapt our artwork to fit.

Tell us how Ink & Drop made you happy

Allan Flux
"I have been searching online for some posters to frame for my redecorated dining room. I ordered two 100cm x 70cm posters, one of which I requested custom printed. Delivery took four days - very impressive, factoring in the customisation work. I absolutely love them both - they are printed on great quality paper and look very impressive in the frames I ordered from Habitat for them. Thank you Ink & Drop - I will be irdet"
Angie Talbot
"As an interiors lover and a proud owner of several gallery walls, I love a print. However, Ink and Drop’s prints stand head and shoulders above the rest in terms of the quality, originality and affordability and that is why, hand on heart, they are my favourite! It’s a 10/10 from me!!!"
Marc Ross
"Fantastic quality print, lovely paper and really vibrant colours. Will definitely be ordering more!"
"Fantastic artwork!! If like me you love prints with a bit of a difference then be sure to check these out! Lovely paper quality and great selection of images."
"Amazing prints. Great to see someone producing unique artwork that doesn't cost a fortune. Highly recommended."
"Brilliant company. Lovely print,great customer service. I would of posted a pic but it’s away getting framed at the moment. I’m about to order one of the custom neon signs next."
"A very easy concept and professional concept with a unique product. I’m very pleased with my purchase"
"Such a cool service custom prints, came very fast also."
"Great quality prints and packaged wonderfully. Highly recommend!"
"In all honesty, I was very disappointed with the print. I realise it was only a tenner I paid, but the scan looked extremely shoddy and the colours didn't pop at all like the online ads show. It's not even fit to frame for any room."
Hi Adam, thanks for the feedback. Sorry you feel that way and that the print didn't meet your standards. We pride ourselves on print quality, and the quality of our prints is far superior to other products at this (and much higher) price points.

We send out a lot of these neon style prints and receive nothing but amazing feedback so it's odd that yours is different.

We check every single print which goes out personally, so if you would care to send photos of how you feel it is poor quality we will happily replace it if it's faulty.

Again sorry you aren't happy with the item. Ink & Drop.

Again sorry you aren't happy with the item. Ink & Drop.
"Great choice, correspondence and delivery time frame. Would highly recommend and will definitely be purchasing again!"
"Beautiful print on quality paper.very promot delivery and well packaged"
"I purchased the custom neon palm print for my bathroom and it is BEAUTIFUL! I can't fault anything about my experience. Lovely work that makes me happy every time I see it!"
"I love my new prints. Thank you"
"Fast delivery, really good prints"
"This is the second print I have purchased from I & D. Again, the quality of the print is superb for the low price paid. What I would also note here is the speed of the delivery provided. Both my orders arrived within 2 or 3 days which is very efficient. Highly recommended for quality and service."
"The prints are fantastic quality and arrived on time and very well packaged. I really didn't expect the quality to be so good for the price range. I will be using them again for sure."
"Love your everything 😍"
"Gorgeous print dispatched very quickly, packaged well and excellent communication throughout! :)"
"The prints I bought were of very good quality indeed. The paper was nice and thick which assisted framing and reduces the chance of bevelling over time. For the price I paid the quality was far better than expected. Fast delivery too for these quirky images. Highly recommended."
"My print arrived very quickly, even before the advised date. It was packed very well and arrived in perfect condition. Absolutely love it!"
Ink & Drop is rated 4.80 based on 30 reviews