Indigo Promotions Reviews

About Indigo Promotions:

Suppliers of Branded Promotional Merchandise

sales@indigo-promotions.co.uk

Tell us how Indigo Promotions made you happy
I've been using Indigo for a couple of years now and have always found Emily and the team to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable. No matter how random my request is, they always go above and beyond to find something suitable and are happy to give advice on alternative products. I am always kept in the loop on delivery & proofing is efficient and timely. A great company and I can't recommend them enough
We find Indigo Promotions extremely competitive and helpful in providing us with a varied amount of merchandise. With around 120 staff, and exhibiting at over 10 trade shows a year, we have a large spend on promotional items and uniform. Emily and the team are helpful in providing us with new ideas for promotional gifts let us see samples of all ideas.
We are extremely happy to have a single supplier that we can trust and rely on for all of our branded goods.
I ordered around 30 Items of clothing for my decorating company. Really good selection, very reasonable prices and all prices visible in the catalogue. Really impressed with the quality of the clothes and embroidery. Brilliant customer service from Liam. He made sure I was happy with everything before ordering, only a 2 week turn around from placing my order. Definitely be using indigo promotions again
Fantastic, friendly service and great products from Indigo Promotions. We placed a bespoke order and the team were really accommodating to ensure that we received our promotional items just as we wanted them. On wearing our items of clothing we have had so many compliments. The quality of the products is also extremely good too. Without a doubt we will use Indigo promotions in the future. Thanks so much from all at Tantum Brewing.
The products and service from Steve and the Indigo team were excellent. We have a small business and spending our marketing budget carefully is very important. Steve gave excellent advice, a highly competitive price for a quality British made product and the design for the re-usable mugs we purchased have received an excellent response from our clients. I would certainly recommend Indigo and use them again.
We rarely order and then only usually stickers but always a prompt and efficient service.
We just love getting each and every delivery!
From polo tops to weather proof jackets, mugs to pens, car fresheners to lanyards. And now golf umbrellas? Awesome.
Great prices and even greater service!
The entire Indigo Promotions team are great with managing our expectations and always pulling it out of the bag! We contacted them a week before required delivery for branded pens, tote bags and water bottles. The bags arrived in 2-3 days and the pens within the week which is incredible and allowed us to meet some pretty key event deadlines.
We order merchandise regularly from Indigo Promotions and always receive an excellent service. The team are always on hand to help with any questions and are quick with their responses. The products are always of the highest quality and their turnaround time is very quick. We would definitely recommend Indigo Promotions to any individual or business looking for a reliable and friendly company to work with.
I first came across Indigo at an NEC trade show, where straight away I was very impressed with the high quality range of products they offered. On returning from the show I emailed to the general address and was put in touch with Liam, who has been an absolute pleasure to deal with from start to finish. I was looking to create some customer giveaways for the Christmas season. I can't have been the easiest to deal with as I really had no idea what I was looking for but Liam was so helpful with an enthusiastic approach and I never felt I couldn't ask even the silliest of questions. They were able to meet my tight deadlines with no delay at all. As for the products themselves they are just what I was looking for, an original, high quality, reasonably priced promotional giveaway . To sum up I really couldn't recommend them enough.
We recently asked Indigo Promotions to help source some branded umbrellas on behalf of one of our biggest clients who required them for an event. Emily at Indigo did her utmost to source a high-quality, cost effective product which could be branded and delivered with the very tight timeframe required. Emily's level of customer service was superb and our client was very happy with the end result. We wouldn't hesitate to use Indigo Promotions again!
On behalf of my company, I regularly order a wide range of products, with Indigo Promotions and always find the service to be quick, professional & excellent value for money! All members of the team that I've dealt with are always fantastic, especially Emily & Phil. Regularly recommend them to colleagues and other companies.
I always receive excellent customer service from Emily in sales and Phil with our artwork. Response to any queries is always prompt and communication generally is excellent.
Prdoucts received are always of high quality.
Emily is great she responses quickly with all the information i need, really helpful and we have loved all the products we have purchased from Indigo
Excellent service ,quick flexible , staff couldn't be more helpful, love the products and so do our customers.
Very quick responses and products always of a very good standard. Also very promptly delivered!

Would recommend to other companies
Very quick and friendly service from indigo promotions. Would recommend using this company as nothing is a problem. Quality of the tops was awesome and print quality was good. Turn around times were met as they promised. 11/10 :)
Cannot praise Indigo Promotions enough on the recent products we ordered, really high quality and beat the price of our previous provider. We will definitely be using them for all of our promotional needs moving forward. I would like to specifically mention Emily who ensured the process ran smoothly and efficiently, she was a pleasure to work with.
Quality product, quick turnaround. Would definitely recommend Indigo Promotions
The entire team at Indigo are so accommodating when it comes to our orders. They deal with orders, new logos, shipping and invoicing so professionally and usually under very tight time constraints. Would 100% promote to any of our partner agencies without hesitation. Thank you to every single one of the team and I genuinely hope this gets passed on to all of you. Well Done and I hope we can do business again at the end of this year (if we have any money leftout of our budget) :) From Alison Quinn and all of us at Ashington Children's Centre. A special Thank you to Emily you are a star xx
Indigo Promotions is rated 4.81 based on 32 reviews