immigrationpropertyinspection-co-uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend immigrationpropertyinspection-co-uk
"Helpful, polite, efficient, able to make an appointment and dispatch the report quickly after a review."
"Fast response after initial contact ,arranged property inspection for the day after, survey of property was done efficienty and was fast ,i have no problems recommending them for anyone wanting their property inspected"
"very easy to communicate. explained everything in detail but made it concise. great service. the inspector who came to the house was very polite and professional and didnt make anything awkward. Great experience."
"Please note I wish my privacy to be respected so please identify me as follows: Ms J M (Spouse Visa, Staffordshire). Here's my review: Immigration Property Inspection Ltd have just carried out an inspection of my property for a Spouse Visa. They communicate well by phone and email and gave me a fast, efficient and first class service. The surveyor who came to my property was highly professional and extremely pleasant throughout, and prepared the report swiftly and to a high standard. Overall, this company is excellent value for money and a pleasure to work with."
"i booked online and they came the date which i chose and was very helpfull. recieved the report in 2 working days and it was very plesent experience."
"It's very quick and flexible,, detail are perfect and convenience"
"Quick, good and satisfactory service!"
"Superb service provided. Thank you!"
"I arranged a property inspection for my parents home while I was abroad. Everything went smoothly and efficiently, and at a low cost. I was also sent a replacement inspection report free of charge when I lost the original one. Very good service"
"Got appointment in very short notice period. Very friendly but professional surveyer. Reasonable price. Overall satisfied with the service provided"
immigrationpropertyinspection-co-uk is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews