immigrationpropertyinspection-co-uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend immigrationpropertyinspection-co-uk
Read immigrationpropertyinspection-co-uk Reviews
Super impressed! We needed a property inspection for my husbands Spouse Visa application and we couldn’t be happier. The appointment was set up straight away and report delivered within days. They even gave us a special Valentines Day discount! Highly recommended.
Quick service. The man who came over was polite and we were all happy to have him in the house.
Punctuality 100% spot on, professionalism 100% spot on, this is all you can ask for. He turned up on time, we sat down he spoke to me of the requirements needed even though I was pre advised of via an email beforehand, he walked around took measurements and checked other things that are required,he did not judge then he thanked me. I was in desperate need of this and needed the report the very next day, first thing the next day a pdf copy had been emailed to me to print off. You get what you pay for and this was worth every penny.... thank you
Highly recommended, very pleased, thank you
Rapid response to requests and efficient service which included next day delivery. Staff very approachable and professional. Overall excellent service! Awaiting a decision yet on my application..
Excellent Service
Communication from start to finish has been brilliant and quick. The surveyor (sorry forgot his name) arrived on time and was very professional, even left with a few pillows!! Excellent company and would highly recommend thanks guys
Overall this was quick, easy and effective. The service from everyone was first class.
I richard staddon very pleased with [property report property inspector was very good friendly professional and pleasant and fast service
Very professional and on-time service. I was referred by my lawyer and am pleased I hired them.
A very professional company, they made sure that the inspection was done on time and was very thorough. Any queries that I had was also dealt with in a timely manner.
Thank you very much for Alex and David, a great service. I will highly recommend it to my friends if they also need.
Efficient and professional. Very good service
The inspection was completed in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
Professional from the word go,
Very informative and friendly.
David Williams who conducted the report was friendly and talkative and very professional.
Super fast response with the report and posted within 48 hours.
Could not ask for a better service
Good communication and excellent service. Would recommend.
I was so nervous about picking a company that would A) do a good job and B) not cost me a fortune.
The gentleman that came to do the inspection was so friendly and polite. The company were very flexible with my complicated schedule, efficient, and I received my report exactly when they said I would. Overall I am very happy with the service I received. I have yet to apply for my husband's visa but I have no doubt the services I received from this company will support our case.
A very quick, friendly professional service. Excellent communications. Highly recommended.
Very good service. Easy to use site and prompt response time. It didn't take long from contact to get an appointment for an inspection and afterwards the report was ready within a week. The report itself looks very professional and they're happy to make any amendments on request. The price was quite reasonable as well.
Excellent customers service great job and very good price
immigrationpropertyinspection-co-uk is rated 4.96 based on 51 reviews