immigrationpropertyinspection-co-uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend immigrationpropertyinspection-co-uk
5.0
Based on 72 reviews
Read immigrationpropertyinspection-co-uk Reviews
Received my property report, thank you so much
One of my friends referred me to this for my immigration property inspection as she used it for her visa application. Very happy with the service they provided me.
The property inspection was well priced and the report was swiftly delivered. Would gladly recommend
Used them for my spouse's visa renewal. I found the service very professional, responded quickly to emails and the surveyor managed to get the report back to me quickly after he inspected the property. I would recommend to anyone who needs a property inspection for visa purposes.
I used them for a UKVI accommodation report in Edinburgh, they were exceptional. Fast and fair priced. I would recommend to everyone.
Thank you for the fantastic service. I will not hesitate to recommend you. We have now submitted our immigration fiance visa, and your report was great.
Fast, efficient and the property inspection report was very professional. I will use them again for my immigration renewal.
Very rarely do you get good service and fast turnaround at a great price...what more could you ask. Would happily recommend
Excellent service at a good price
I got assistance with the property report over the weekend as this was the last item needed for my visa application. Would happily recommend it as the surveyor went out of his way to make sure I got this done quickly.
The report is well written and I received it before the time promised. Glad they went above and beyond for me to submit my urgent application on time.
My solicitor recommended this service. They were quick to respond, produced the property inspection report efficiently and were helpful throughout the process.
This is the second time I have used this service now and it has been consistently good on both occasions.
Excellent service. Everything was conducted in a professional manner. Overall the process was very simple and easy to follow.
Very polite, prompt and professional service. Excellent value for money. Highly recommended.
The team are friendly and helpful. They completed a professional inspection of my property and provided a high quality report for my fiancé visa application. Would definitely recommend.
I had a great experience with Immigration Property Inspection. Excellent customer service from their team. The surveyor helped clarify many questions I had regarding property inspection report for my spouse visa. Efficient communication, fast response and most importantly a quick delivery. The report looks very professional. THANK you team.
Very happy with the service. Quick responses and turn around as this was the last document I needed to submit for my partners application
An excellent service. Following my request they sent me a comprehensive list of all the necessary documents. Within two or three days I received a draft copy of the report for me to review. They phoned to say the final report has been posted and it arrived the next day. Overall a very efficient and quick service. Thank you Immigration Property Inspection Ltd. I would certainly recommend them to others.
Good Professional service with good communication and a prompt service.
immigrationpropertyinspection-co-uk is rated 5.0 based on 72 reviews