immigrationpropertyinspection-co-uk Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend immigrationpropertyinspection-co-uk
"A very quick, friendly professional service. Excellent communications. Highly recommended."
"Very good service. Easy to use site and prompt response time. It didn't take long from contact to get an appointment for an inspection and afterwards the report was ready within a week. The report itself looks very professional and they're happy to make any amendments on request. The price was quite reasonable as well."
"Excellent customers service great job and very good price"
"The property inspection officer was timeous, professional and courteous in his manner and conducted the inspection very thoroughly. I wouldn't hesitate to refer this company to someone else."
"Amazing service. All the details clearly explained. The surveyor came on time and was very friendly. Will definitely recommend to others!"
"Very friendly service and relaxed, the surveyor was helpful and answered all my questions. Thank you"
"Very professional and made the process quick and easy. I have not criticism. I would be so happy to use this service again. The survey our who came was exceptionally good I cannot praise him enough."
"I had an extremely good experience with Immigration Property Inspection. Alexander was very thorough and helpful. I was in a bit of a rush to get the certificate and Alexander very kindly did his best to expedite this for me. The certificate arrived safely by registered post and the report was a very detailed and thorough one. It would appear to me to be exactly what the Home Office will need. Very grateful and happy with the service."
"I used immigration property inspection on the recommendation of my solicitor. Pleased overall with their service, quite happy to send results overseas. Communication was good."
"very accommodating and reliable..."
"Great all around very professional, quick turn around times. Would highly recommend these guys :)"
"The Property inspection was carried out very quickly and efficiently. The report arrived very quickly, I would highly recommend this company. Many Thanks"
"The inspector who done the inspection is professional. And the service is excellent. The staff accomodate me right away when I asked for an appointment and organize everything. I will definitely recommend this company to my friends and family."
"Excellent service Splendid experience, I could ask for more. Thank you."
"Really great to deal with. Respond to any emails and calls quickly. A very easy process from start to finish."
"I am happy with the service"
"The visit was organised efficiently and carried out effectively by the assessor. The report was completed, agreed and received in just 3 or 4 days. So, all in all, I was very happy with the whole process."
"Alex at Property Inspection UK was very thorough and responded quickly to our request. An appointment was easy to book and Alex even added photos when asked for no extra charge. I would recommend this service for visa support."
"Alexander is professional, precise and consistent. He took his time doing our house inspection and he was very respectful throughout. He did not mind me watching and asking questions. The inspection report which I received was incredibly thorough, easy to follow, and was reasonably priced which we appreciated. EXTREMELY happy with his service. Highly recommend Alexander. I found ‘Immigration Property Inspection Ltd’ through a Google search and will recommend this service to all Family & Friends. THANK YOU! : ) Gamal."
"Very professional from start to finish. Appointment within days of the first contact. The gentleman who carried out the inspection was excellent, the inspection certificate arrived in the stated time. I would 100% recommend this service to anyone."
immigrationpropertyinspection-co-uk is rated 4.94 based on 34 reviews