immigrationpropertyinspection-co-uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend immigrationpropertyinspection-co-uk
Read immigrationpropertyinspection-co-uk Reviews
I richard staddon very pleased with [property report property inspector was very good friendly professional and pleasant and fast service
Very professional and on-time service. I was referred by my lawyer and am pleased I hired them.
A very professional company, they made sure that the inspection was done on time and was very thorough. Any queries that I had was also dealt with in a timely manner.
Thank you very much for Alex and David, a great service. I will highly recommend it to my friends if they also need.
Efficient and professional. Very good service
The inspection was completed in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
Professional from the word go, Very informative and friendly. David Williams who conducted the report was friendly and talkative and very professional. Super fast response with the report and posted within 48 hours. Could not ask for a better service Thank you
Good communication and excellent service. Would recommend.
I was so nervous about picking a company that would A) do a good job and B) not cost me a fortune. The gentleman that came to do the inspection was so friendly and polite. The company were very flexible with my complicated schedule, efficient, and I received my report exactly when they said I would. Overall I am very happy with the service I received. I have yet to apply for my husband's visa but I have no doubt the services I received from this company will support our case.
A very quick, friendly professional service. Excellent communications. Highly recommended.
Very good service. Easy to use site and prompt response time. It didn't take long from contact to get an appointment for an inspection and afterwards the report was ready within a week. The report itself looks very professional and they're happy to make any amendments on request. The price was quite reasonable as well.
Excellent customers service great job and very good price
The property inspection officer was timeous, professional and courteous in his manner and conducted the inspection very thoroughly. I wouldn't hesitate to refer this company to someone else.
Amazing service. All the details clearly explained. The surveyor came on time and was very friendly. Will definitely recommend to others!
Very friendly service and relaxed, the surveyor was helpful and answered all my questions. Thank you
Very professional and made the process quick and easy. I have not criticism. I would be so happy to use this service again. The survey our who came was exceptionally good I cannot praise him enough.
I had an extremely good experience with Immigration Property Inspection. Alexander was very thorough and helpful. I was in a bit of a rush to get the certificate and Alexander very kindly did his best to expedite this for me. The certificate arrived safely by registered post and the report was a very detailed and thorough one. It would appear to me to be exactly what the Home Office will need. Very grateful and happy with the service.
I used immigration property inspection on the recommendation of my solicitor. Pleased overall with their service, quite happy to send results overseas. Communication was good.
very accommodating and reliable...
Great all around very professional, quick turn around times. Would highly recommend these guys :)
immigrationpropertyinspection-co-uk is rated 4.95 based on 43 reviews