ILoveGin.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend ILoveGin.com
Read ILoveGin.com Reviews
I’m starting to get repeat gins (and tonics) now which is disappointing as it was always exciting to receive new ones to try. Also wish the packaging was recyclable or even returnable as I left be close to Kenilworth and could drop back at least the protective filling if not the box as well to be used again. Generally I love the subscription. It’s a great way to try new gins. Always look forward to the parcel arriving. Even the postie now knows what’s in it!
Gift from my daughter and love the opportunity to review different types of Gin and tonics. Have found a new favourite. Would recommend to anyone who loves Gin.
A fantastic little treat to receive every month, it’s really exciting to open a box and see what delights await in store!!! The gin and mixer are paired really well and taste great together. Highly recommended.
Perfect gift and loved that you can carry it on month after month until you are ready to stop. Super choices.
Super swift service with fab products.
Love this experience to surprise me every time its delivered.
So good to try new gins
Great tasting gins and flavour full tonics make a winning combination
Bought this as a present for my wife. She's loves receiving the gins each month to try something new
Great to receive the monthly subscription to try different gin and tonics. Good way to “try before you buy”. Excellent value for money.
Enjoying the gin community and offers!
Ordered the 3 month subscription several times as gifts for friends/families. Would happily recommend :)
Enjoy getting a lovely surprise ever month🥰
Very good service lovley gins good value for money
Great website and selection of gifts and packages.
Simple to order. Each month with a surprise package and presentation. Great to try different tastes of gin and mixers. Look forward to gin time, anytime!
I look forward to my monthly box. It gives me the chance to savour new gins, often ones I wouldn't think of buying in a bar. Frequently a new gin is a really enjoyable surprise and leads on to a big bottle purchase. Occasionally, I really dislike the gin but at least I've tried it ! I also enjoy the mixer tastings - again, forcing me to do something I wouldn't necessarily bother to do otherwise. Good ruse !
Great customer service when my mum accidentally threw out her voucher code to redeem her birthday gift! Got it sorted straight away.
It was hard to sort out the voucher but I get a nice parcel every month which looks nice in my bar
Good variation in selection.
ILoveGin.com is rated 4.77 based on 139 reviews