Ignite Gas Yorkshire Reviews

Live Chat, Email
Read Ignite Gas Yorkshire Reviews

query@ignitegasyorkshire.co.uk

Unit A, Rowans Court, Green Lane, Rawdon

The staff were just lovely. I 100% would recommend.
I needed a plumber on a Saturday and after calling the emergency number at 9 in the morning the guy was round and the problem fixed by 1pm.
Great service and friendly staff.
Would thoroughly recommend.
From the quotation to the installation, a very professional and dedicated service. The installers were efficient and ensured we had minimal disruption during the install. All of the options were explained thoroughly beforehand and Jon gave us some great advice. Jon and the team have been great to deal with throughout, we've felt like very valued customers.
FROM TONY HAMPSHIRE, WETHERBY ROAD, LEEDS.

I moved to Leeds one month ago and discovered one or two problems with my gas appliances which were quickly resolved by Ignite Gas, but more than this was the chearfulland very impressive manner displayed by the three technicians who attended my property. Their courtesy and obvious professionalism, and not least their efficient diagnostics was most impressive. One or two errors on my part were politely explained and corrected and I have been left with a very positive impression of the service and speedy resolution of the problems I encountered. Thank you..

Tony Hampshire..
Excellent service very professional. I had a faulty gas fire and had struggled to find an engineer for a reasonable price until I got into contact with Ignite. I would highly recommend this company
Punctual, efficient and helpful. An excellent service - thanks very much!
Excellent knowledgable company Jon, Steve and Joe did a brilliant job, highly recommended. Very happy with the installation, professionalism of the installers and quality of the service provided. Very happy customer thank you !
Great job done and friendly helpful staff. I would highly recommend Ignite. I will definitely be using them again for my future work, thank you
Speedy and efficient service repairing a leak that had developed in my home. Thank you.
We've used Ignite on several occasions, and have always been excellent. Recently, we needed Ignite to install a new boiler for our old, tall, victorian house. The installation was met with many challenges due to the structure of the house, but Stephen and his team were fantastic. No job was too large for him and the team. They allocated more time to make sure the job was completed to satisfaction and were always polite and courteous. They cleaned up after each working day, and always had a great attitude. Would 100% recommend!
Tony was very attentive and explained what he was doing very clearly and repaired the fault on the first visit. He even brought sheets to place on the floor and ensured there was no mess once he had finished. Highly recommend.
Excellent and friendly service from everyone that I spoke to or met, arrived on time for both visits and fixed the issue quickly. I highly recommend them.
I paid their bill but I won't be using Ignite ever again
Hello Mr Jacobson. Thank you for your review. I understand we had an admin issue with your address and that you were disappointed we could not fix your boiler on our first visit. If you would like to contact our office direct we would be happy to discuss and explain your experience in more detail. Kindest Regards, Ignite Gas.
Have been very pleased with the customer service at Ignitegas. I have received regular texts and phone calls updating me on what's happening. All employees that I've spoken to on the phone have been very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately the engineers have been slightly more mixed or I would have given a higher score.
YOU HAVE DONE A WONDERFUL JOB. THANK YOU.
We have just had a repair undertaken to repair a dripping tap. Having emailed with the problem and the model of tap, the parts were ordered and as soon as the part was available I was contacted and given a convenient 2 hour slot was given. The service was prompt and polite and to a high standard. Thank you
Efficient, courteous, helpful, did a great job, left no mess. I can recommend them to anyone. And know it will be a job well done.
Excellent customer service!
Very reliable, quick to attend, professional and courteous workforce. Would certainly recommend.
Ignite Gas Yorkshire is rated 4.83 based on 54 reviews