Ignite Gas Yorkshire Reviews

query@ignitegasyorkshire.co.uk

Unit A, Rowans Court, Green Lane, Rawdon

Peter Backler
Verified Buyer
"Ignite were very proffesional, knowledgeable and freindly fitters who were very helpful and clean and tidy. I would have no hesitation in recomending Ignite to my freinds and family. Thanks to Steven and his helpers."
Sarah Hamilton
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service. Polite, helpful engineer who inspired confidence and was keen to help sort out problem. No complaints at all. Would recommend to anyone"
"I am really happy with the service you've done with the heating in my house! I've been a bit stressed about using the remote control which i know it's funny , but i will be so happy to say many thanks to Steve, who explained me everything about using it!😊😊"
Philip Turner
Verified Buyer
"Dave arrived early after ringing to check he could and immediately got on with the 3 jobs requested. Explained what he had done when finished in less than 2 hours. Wood without hesitation use your services again. Must not forget Tony who serviced our Tribune boiler and did a temporary repair to a leaking toilet 2 weeks earlier. Full marks all round including Charlotte and Rebecca in the office. Phil Turner"
Viv Chambers
Verified Buyer
"Mark the engineer who serviced the boiler introduced himself straight away. He did a very professional job and was very polite. Everything was explained to me. Having run a big gas contract for 11 years I know what is expected and this was most certainly delivered this morning. Thank you."
Mr Peter Hopkins
Verified Buyer
"The engineer was competent efficient and very capable. Our gas fires have never looked or performed so well. Very many thanks. We will use your service again. Peter Hopkins."
Dave Sutton
Verified Buyer
"So thrilled with the quantity of this boiler installation. Dust sheets down in work areas, minimum disruption. Ours was an old back boiler and we chose a Vaillant combi. 3 Men completed work in 2 visits Would recommend Ignite 100%"
Sally Oades
Verified Buyer
"Rather unexpectedly after a weekend away and during a very cold spell, my boiler decided not to work. There were various error message readings and despite our own attempts, we couldn't get things going again. I'm a new home owner and didn't know who to contact. However, I'd heard about Ignite and decided to get in touch. From my very first call, the team were incredibly helpful and responsive. The admin team (Ashleigh and Rebecca) arranged an engineer within a day, who came and identified the main issues. Parts were ordered and a different engineer returned the following day to rectify my system. Both engineers (Rob and Tony) were polite, helpful, took time to explain and demonstrate the problems. They were punctual and very tidy and I was happy to leave them in my house whilst I nipped to the shops. I will have no hesitation in using Ignite again for all my boiler issues and will happily recommend to others."
Mrs Timlin
Verified Buyer
"We returned from holiday to find our boiler wouldn't start up because of low pressure. I did not know how to fix this so rang your office. An engineer called back to give me instructions but it turned out the requisite pressurisation loop was missing from the plumbing. The engineer, Tony, then made an out-of-hours journey from Leeds to Harrogate in the evening. He managed to raise the pressure via an impromptu method and so we were able to have hot water and heating whilst we wait for an appointment to fit the missing loop."
Glenys Riddell
Verified Buyer
"Company has been totally reliable over many years. This time I had to call for an emergency check for my tenant. The lady on the phone at Ignite was friendly and welcoming and did her best to arrange a time most suitable to me for that same day! The engineer called me before the agreed appointment to let me know he was ready. He said he thought he knew what was wrong and after checking the water, boiler and thermostat he explained, with a demonstration, what was causing the 2 problems. His manner was always totally friendly and informative. He did not rush and sorted it all. The tenant has called me to say she is delighted too with the now hot water and a warm room. What more could you want - reliability,friendliness,accuracy,knowledge and the time given to help the customer. Thank you. Really pleased with the service given."
Mr And Mrs Longbottom
Verified Buyer
"Our engineer took the time to understand our needs and to advise us on the most efficient and cost effective solution. His work was to a very high standard but it was the extra touches, such as explaining the boiler system and investigating a leak, outside the tenor of the work originally sent."
Hollie Batters
Verified Buyer
"Charlie and Tom were both very professional when they came to service my boiler today. Charlie explained how to change the pressure of the boiler in a simple way for me to understand! He also pointed out a couple of things that I don't need to have on, which will ultimately save some power. They were both efficient and just got on with the job, what more can you ask for! Would absolutely use Ignite again and recommend you guys to others. Thanks again, Hollie"
"The administrative staff at Ignite have been efficient in arranging for work to be carried out promptly (albeit that they insist on payment in full beforehand)."
Jane Lambe
Verified Buyer
"resolved problem during service and discussed next move if problem reoccurred"
David Hassan
Verified Buyer
"I initially called Ignite last year as my gas fire was not lighting properly. The engineer initially cleaned all parts to keep costs down but the problem returned. I contacted ignite again and the engineer had helpfully included notes in his report so that if further work was needed, Ignite would not need to visit to establish the parts required but could just order. This resulted in the overall cost being much cheaper. The engineer visited and did a fabulous job, very quick and no mess at all. If anyone has gas appliance issues, I can't recommend Ignite enough, excellent service and a reasonable price. Thanks Ignite David Hassan"
"Very straight forward . Gave me the price straight away and booked the job in . Excellent service ."
Hannah Chen Halliday
Verified Buyer
"The engineer was punctual and efficient. Tony explained everything clearly to me."
Angelique Mol
Verified Buyer
"The gentleman coming over was friendly and started on his jobs straight away. He was quick as well. It was a good service."
Helen Laycock
Verified Buyer
"Really happy with Tony, please thank him once again. Great help, efficient, on both his visits he was able to inform me of what the problem was, explain it, put me at ease straight away. I believe good colleagues should be thanked and hes an asset to the company. Thankyou"
Carl Willock
Verified Buyer
"I cannot recommend Ignite Gas enough. They were very efficient from the minute i made contact with them all the way through to completion of the work. Tony, the engineer was very professional and tidied up on both days and left my property as i left it. Thank you Ignite."
Ignite Gas Yorkshire is rated 4.97 based on 31 reviews