Ignite Gas Yorkshire Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Ignite Gas Yorkshire

query@ignitegasyorkshire.co.uk

Unit A, Rowans Court, Green Lane, Rawdon

"We've used Ignite on several occasions, and have always been excellent. Recently, we needed Ignite to install a new boiler for our old, tall, victorian house. The installation was met with many challenges due to the structure of the house, but Stephen and his team were fantastic. No job was too large for him and the team. They allocated more time to make sure the job was completed to satisfaction and were always polite and courteous. They cleaned up after each working day, and always had a great attitude. Would 100% recommend!"
"Tony was very attentive and explained what he was doing very clearly and repaired the fault on the first visit. He even brought sheets to place on the floor and ensured there was no mess once he had finished. Highly recommend."
"Excellent and friendly service from everyone that I spoke to or met, arrived on time for both visits and fixed the issue quickly. I highly recommend them."
"I paid their bill but I won't be using Ignite ever again"
Hello Mr Jacobson. Thank you for your review. I understand we had an admin issue with your address and that you were disappointed we could not fix your boiler on our first visit. If you would like to contact our office direct we would be happy to discuss and explain your experience in more detail. Kindest Regards, Ignite Gas.
"Have been very pleased with the customer service at Ignitegas. I have received regular texts and phone calls updating me on what's happening. All employees that I've spoken to on the phone have been very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately the engineers have been slightly more mixed or I would have given a higher score."
"YOU HAVE DONE A WONDERFUL JOB. THANK YOU."
"We have just had a repair undertaken to repair a dripping tap. Having emailed with the problem and the model of tap, the parts were ordered and as soon as the part was available I was contacted and given a convenient 2 hour slot was given. The service was prompt and polite and to a high standard. Thank you"
"Efficient, courteous, helpful, did a great job, left no mess. I can recommend them to anyone. And know it will be a job well done."
"Excellent customer service!"
"Very reliable, quick to attend, professional and courteous workforce. Would certainly recommend."
"The team are very polite and professional. I would highly recommend their services!"
"Excellent Service, job done very quickly and all for a very reasonable price."
"Great service, friendly engineers and a job well done."
"Ignite were very proffesional, knowledgeable and freindly fitters who were very helpful and clean and tidy. I would have no hesitation in recomending Ignite to my freinds and family. Thanks to Steven and his helpers."
"Fantastic service. Polite, helpful engineer who inspired confidence and was keen to help sort out problem. No complaints at all. Would recommend to anyone"
"I am really happy with the service you've done with the heating in my house! I've been a bit stressed about using the remote control which i know it's funny , but i will be so happy to say many thanks to Steve, who explained me everything about using it!😊😊"
"Dave arrived early after ringing to check he could and immediately got on with the 3 jobs requested. Explained what he had done when finished in less than 2 hours. Wood without hesitation use your services again. Must not forget Tony who serviced our Tribune boiler and did a temporary repair to a leaking toilet 2 weeks earlier. Full marks all round including Charlotte and Rebecca in the office. Phil Turner"
"Mark the engineer who serviced the boiler introduced himself straight away. He did a very professional job and was very polite. Everything was explained to me. Having run a big gas contract for 11 years I know what is expected and this was most certainly delivered this morning. Thank you."
"The engineer was competent efficient and very capable. Our gas fires have never looked or performed so well. Very many thanks. We will use your service again. Peter Hopkins."
Ignite Gas Yorkshire is rated 4.82 based on 45 reviews