IDEIA FABULASTICA Mediação Imobiliaria LDA. (NIF:510327311) Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend IDEIA FABULASTICA Mediação Imobiliaria LDA. (NIF:510327311)

+351289513434

eddie@idealhomesportugal.com

Vila Sol, Alto do Semino, Lote E, Loja 1, 2 & 3 Quarteira,

How would you rate IDEIA FABULASTICA Mediação Imobiliaria LDA. (NIF:510327311) ?

Edward
Unverified Reviewer

A great estate agency. Worked really hard to find me the right property and then helped with buying process through to getting my keys. Made investing in my holiday home abroad a wonderful experience. Thrilled to have corner of the sun, Thank you Ideal Homes!
Thomas And Patricia Binks
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service, extremely helpful staff and they go the extra mile.
Unverified Reviewer

They done everything great service Idealhomes is the only company that I use.
Ricardo
Unverified Reviewer

O serviço prestado pela Ideia Fabulastica é excelente. Sempre preocupados em satisfazer as expectativas e necessidades do cliente de forma assertiva e eficaz. A imparcialidade, rigor e profissionalismo estão presentes em todas as fases da relação com o Cliente.
Verified Reviewer

Fantastic company, great service. They helped us find a great property and helped us with the whole buying process. I would highly recommend them.
Robin
Verified Reviewer

The team at Ideal Homes are brilliant, nothing is too much trouble and they know everything there is to know about the process of buying property abroad.
Dharmesh
Unverified Reviewer

Amazing service from start to finish through the buying process. Very helpful and friendly service team. The team were very knowledgeable and were able to find me my perfect property.
Daniel Corkery
Unverified Reviewer

I spent three enjoyable days with John Malpas from Ideal Homes searching the Central Algarve for my perfect property. John’s knowledge of the area was very helpful and his advice when showing me properties made it easy to focus on what was important to me. This allowed me to successfully purchase a property that meet all the criteria I had. I strongly recommend Ideal Homes. Ideal Home is a great company. The service is first class, and all the staff are friendly, professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks for all the help.
Jim Burns
Verified Reviewer

First class / I would not hesitate to recommend Chris and his team so anyone looking to buy a property in the Algarve, a genuine honest approach with no high pressure sales tactics
Unverified Reviewer

Fantastic service. Friendly helpful staff, always availble to answer questions and give much needed advise. Five stars.
Doreenzander10@gmail.com
Unverified Reviewer

Very good service, professional team... I can only recommend Ideal Homes Portugal !
Verified Reviewer

Ideal Homes founds me a great apartment at a good price. There service was excellent and they helped me through every stage of the purchase process.
Elizabeth Banks
Verified Reviewer

I'd like to thank the team for a top class service that helped me find the perfect apartment. I was collected from the airport and shown a number of locations and properties. They helped me find a solicitor and negotiate the sale. I now use their rental service.

Thanks a million.
Teixeira
Unverified Reviewer

Very efficient and professional company. Great work capacity!
Richard W
Verified Reviewer

I was given frequent updates on my search and purchase of my home. I spoke with the same representative on a free phone number. The trip over to view properties was some and I recieved good advice on where best to buy. Highly recommend!
Jeanette
Verified Reviewer

would like to say from the time i went to portugal and was met by john baker my experiance and the care was amazing and bought a property no pressure no hard sell that service was amazing but i am a single middle aged woman on my own the after care service was rubbish no help what so ever i was left alone and given so much wrong advice when i came back out my furniture couldnt be deliverd because no direct debits had been set up so my electricity had been cut off i came out to sort it out a stranger helped me out i cried for the whole week had to go back out 3 weeks later to sort the furniture out but no help from ideal homes so my advice is buy a property from them but dont go for the after care service as there isnt one even though now they apologised recently and said its now improved its only words and no action
Ken & Helen Platt
Verified Reviewer

From the day we first met Angela at the Place in the sun Show, we were looked after in a very friendly and professional way. Ideal Homes went that extra mile to ensure we viewed properties that we had researched with alternative agents as well as their own properties. Jenny, our personal advisor, scheduled our inspections to suit our pace, sometimes making it a long day for her. Unfortunately our circumstances changed and we had to suspend our search for a new home in Portugal. When we can resume our search Idea Homes will be the company we will be contacting.
Robert
Verified Buyer

Totally regret the contact I had with this company.
Unprofessional is the kindest thing I could say.
Very unfair that companies like this end up costing you money with no recourse.
Please steer well clear.
Thomas Lassen
Verified Reviewer

"I am very pleased with service provided by Ideal Homes. You adjusted your agenda to accommodate my extensive needs for viewing properties. The atmosphere of the viewings and discussions of my needs were very professional and objective, I felt like I was working with an advisor rather than a sales agent.
The process of buying was very efficient, professional and transparent including providing arrangement of legal services.
"
Margaret Cameron
Verified Reviewer

Bought an apartment with the help of Ideal Homes. Sasha who took us to the properties couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. We were made to feel that what we wanted was far more important than just getting a sale.
We decided the second property was the one for us but he still took us to see others to make sure it was really what we wanted. He always picked us up from the hotel at the time he said he would.
Ideal homes took us to see solicitor , mortgage broker and helped us with everything else we needed. We could not have managed without their help and I would not hesitate to recommend them.
IDEIA FABULASTICA Mediação Imobiliaria LDA. (NIF:510327311) is rated 4.74 based on 23 reviews