Ideal Homes Portugal Reviews

7 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

+351289513434

How would you rate Ideal Homes Portugal?

Jeanette
Verified Reviewer

would like to say from the time i went to portugal and was met by john baker my experiance and the care was amazing and bought a property no pressure no hard sell that service was amazing but i am a single middle aged woman on my own the after care service was rubbish no help what so ever i was left alone and given so much wrong advice when i came back out my furniture couldnt be deliverd because no direct debits had been set up so my electricity had been cut off i came out to sort it out a stranger helped me out i cried for the whole week had to go back out 3 weeks later to sort the furniture out but no help from ideal homes so my advice is buy a property from them but dont go for the after care service as there isnt one even though now they apologised recently and said its now improved its only words and no action
Ken & Helen Platt
Verified Reviewer

From the day we first met Angela at the Place in the sun Show, we were looked after in a very friendly and professional way. Ideal Homes went that extra mile to ensure we viewed properties that we had researched with alternative agents as well as their own properties. Jenny, our personal advisor, scheduled our inspections to suit our pace, sometimes making it a long day for her. Unfortunately our circumstances changed and we had to suspend our search for a new home in Portugal. When we can resume our search Idea Homes will be the company we will be contacting.
Thomas Lassen
Verified Reviewer

"I am very pleased with service provided by Ideal Homes. You adjusted your agenda to accommodate my extensive needs for viewing properties. The atmosphere of the viewings and discussions of my needs were very professional and objective, I felt like I was working with an advisor rather than a sales agent.
The process of buying was very efficient, professional and transparent including providing arrangement of legal services.
"
Margaret Cameron
Verified Reviewer

Bought an apartment with the help of Ideal Homes. Sasha who took us to the properties couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. We were made to feel that what we wanted was far more important than just getting a sale.
We decided the second property was the one for us but he still took us to see others to make sure it was really what we wanted. He always picked us up from the hotel at the time he said he would.
Ideal homes took us to see solicitor , mortgage broker and helped us with everything else we needed. We could not have managed without their help and I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Gill Stewart-Brown
Verified Buyer

I couldn't have bought my property in the Algarve without Ideal Homes. Everything from going to the presentation day in the UK, the viewing trip, meeting the lawyers, and being introduced to the furniture supplier, not to mention finding a fabulous Place in the Sun, has been amazing. Every one of the staff I have dealt with has been very helpful and has made the process in buying abroad easier than I thought. Thank you everyone involved in my journey.
Andrew James

Awesome services by Idealhomesportugal team. James
Neil YOUNG
Verified Buyer

Professional from start to finish. Really friendly & helpful team. NO HARD SELL!!!
Big thanks to John, Victoria & Cristina.
Ideal Homes Portugal is rated 4.71 based on 7 reviews