IDEIA FABULASTICA Mediação Imobiliaria LDA. (NIF:510327311) Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend IDEIA FABULASTICA Mediação Imobiliaria LDA. (NIF:510327311)

+351289513434

eddie@idealhomesportugal.com

Vila Sol, Alto do Semino, Lote E, Loja 1, 2 & 3 Quarteira,

Tell us how IDEIA FABULASTICA Mediação Imobiliaria LDA. (NIF:510327311) made you happy

Live Chat
"We recently attended your show in Dublin and promised an email by Tuesday 16/04 We specified our interest in purchasing 2 properties in Spain and guess what to date we have received nothing. I would assume there is no interest in selling to us as the lady on the day couldn't be bothered and was putting in the time. What an utter and complete waste of our time ...Sandra"
"Good company but Isla Canela was simply too remote and quiet for us. Properties were great but the infrastructure on Canela was from the 1970's."
"We have worked with countless Ideal Homes clients over the years and they have consistently provided great service to a huge number of happy buyers over that time. The team are passionate and knowledgeable - just what you need when buying abroad."
"i good service with the airport pick up but we had a delayed flight on the way back"
"They asked what we wanted and found exactly that."
"A great estate agency. Worked really hard to find me the right property and then helped with buying process through to getting my keys. Made investing in my holiday home abroad a wonderful experience. Thrilled to have corner of the sun, Thank you Ideal Homes!"
"Excellent service, extremely helpful staff and they go the extra mile."
"They done everything great service Idealhomes is the only company that I use."
"O serviço prestado pela Ideia Fabulastica é excelente. Sempre preocupados em satisfazer as expectativas e necessidades do cliente de forma assertiva e eficaz. A imparcialidade, rigor e profissionalismo estão presentes em todas as fases da relação com o Cliente."
"Fantastic company, great service. They helped us find a great property and helped us with the whole buying process. I would highly recommend them."
"The team at Ideal Homes are brilliant, nothing is too much trouble and they know everything there is to know about the process of buying property abroad."
"Amazing service from start to finish through the buying process. Very helpful and friendly service team. The team were very knowledgeable and were able to find me my perfect property."
"I spent three enjoyable days with John Malpas from Ideal Homes searching the Central Algarve for my perfect property. John’s knowledge of the area was very helpful and his advice when showing me properties made it easy to focus on what was important to me. This allowed me to successfully purchase a property that meet all the criteria I had. I strongly recommend Ideal Homes. Ideal Home is a great company. The service is first class, and all the staff are friendly, professional, knowledgeable and helpful. Thanks for all the help."
"First class / I would not hesitate to recommend Chris and his team so anyone looking to buy a property in the Algarve, a genuine honest approach with no high pressure sales tactics"
"Fantastic service. Friendly helpful staff, always availble to answer questions and give much needed advise. Five stars."
"Very good service, professional team... I can only recommend Ideal Homes Portugal !"
"Ideal Homes founds me a great apartment at a good price. There service was excellent and they helped me through every stage of the purchase process."
"I'd like to thank the team for a top class service that helped me find the perfect apartment. I was collected from the airport and shown a number of locations and properties. They helped me find a solicitor and negotiate the sale. I now use their rental service. Thanks a million."
"Very efficient and professional company. Great work capacity!"
"I was given frequent updates on my search and purchase of my home. I spoke with the same representative on a free phone number. The trip over to view properties was some and I recieved good advice on where best to buy. Highly recommend!"
IDEIA FABULASTICA Mediação Imobiliaria LDA. (NIF:510327311) is rated 4.50 based on 28 reviews