Firefly Holidays Reviews

of reviewers recommend Firefly Holidays
Read Firefly Holidays Reviews

enquiries@fireflyholidays.co.uk

Fast and easy booking process. I added an extra person to our booking, the communication for this was excellent. Messages were replied to very swiftly and they couldn’t be more helpful. Check in at the resort went very smoothly. I would definitely book with them again and recommend them. Sending a pack if reusable straws before our holiday was a pleasant surprise. It’s nice to know they are interested in and doing their bit for the environment.
Quick and friendly response when I had a query and needed some information resent that I had lost. And a departure gift on the day of packing was a great touch.
Excellent customer service and Jez was helpful with all the arrangements.
Very prompt, professional and personal
Checking in was friendly and efficient. Any queries were dealt with straight away. Couldn’t have asked for better
Knowledgeable staff. Personal touch.
Very friendly knowledgeable staff. Nothing too much trouble.
Excellent customer service. Any time I called or e-mailed I had excellent service. I was very impressed and I would recommend to anyone .
The customer service from Steve was absolutely outstanding. He was so responsive to all my question, prior to booking, when booking and even when we were on holiday. The information he gave up front was perfect when booking. He helped us with transfers and was so responsive when I asked about car rentals and when out in Croatia
Excellent customer service from firefly holidays.
Jez was absolutely fantastic, he was able to provide info about the site and would definitely recommend!
Pre holiday communication was good and after initial problem when arriving. Once brought to the attention it was resolved straight away!
We were happy with level of customer service.
Superb customer service. Would highly recommend.
Helpful, informative. Easy to contact
Disponibility, quality and fabulous holidays
I found the images from the website slightly misleading regarding the accommodation we were staying in
A fantastic company and great people to deal with! The customer service experience and communication was faultless. Extensive knowledge of the locations and keen to listen to what you want and tailor your holiday accordingly. Our first experience of dealing with an independent travel company and what a difference it has made to our usual DIY travel planning - it really took the pressure off! We'll be back!
Prompt and professional and all the relevant info was provided Sending the gift of the straws was a nice touch. The text on arrival was reassuring
Very friendly and personal. Spoke by phone several times after initial online reservation. Requested accommodation wasn't available at first but they found us what we wanted in the end and we were very happy with the site and accommodation
Firefly Holidays is rated 4.89 based on 136 reviews