ukPrinterStore Reviews

of reviewers recommend ukPrinterStore
Read ukPrinterStore  Reviews

About ukPrinterStore :

hpPrinterStore is a specialist supplier of both new and refurbished HP LaserJet printers and accessories, plus maintenance kits & fusers and toners. We are also a fully accredited HP Partner First Business Partner. We offer an industry leading 12 months on-site warranty on all our refurbished printers.

sales@hpprinterstore.co.uk

Pavilions TeignmouthDen Crescent

Tell us how ukPrinterStore made you happy
I always phone my orders through to Paul, who is to be honest so helpful, that, even if the site was totally user friendly, I would still call Paul for advise.
I find that using the site you have to know exactly what you are looking for, which isn't always the case.
Excellent service as always
Everything was very good!
I purchased a refurbished duplexer for my HP LaserJet 4050 printer. I haven't been able to print double sided for years, because the original started to have very regular paper jams and was unusable. At the time I could stomach neither the cost of a replacement, nor the cost of a repair, which probably wasn't far short. Though old now, this is still a very solid monochrome printer, and on a whim, I googled "hp 4050 dulplexer" and the hp printer store came up trumps. Ordered, delivered, working. Very pleased.
Great supplier, when others couldn’t supply, it was no issue here. Courteous and informative during ordering, kept up to date with dispatch and eta every step of the way.

Only supplier we will now use for HP kit.
Paul is very helpful and responsive and always makes an effort to find you what you're looking for. Overall very good service.
Good product, good communication. Recommened.
Great company to deal with. Very helpful and great aftercare
Adding the Toner was a nice touch shame they were used and did not work to great quality. As for the printer it has been reliable and so far and have not had any complaints.
excellent service - delivered very quickly and looked like new.

Probably use them again.
Good prices, a fair range of items and reliable delivery.
Competitive prices, easy to use website and ordering process and have every item you want.
Excellent customer service and prompt delivery. Delighted with printer. I've saved hpPrinterStore details to my address book.
Excellent products, excellent service.
I needed to contact the store to sort out my requirements and they were always available on the phone and very helpful.
First time I’ve used them, found to be extremely helpful with advice and excellent service
Everything supplied as requested and in time
Easy to deal with, products are good quality and pricing good.
ukPrinterStore is rated 4.72 based on 36 reviews