ukPrinterStore Reviews

of reviewers recommend ukPrinterStore
Read ukPrinterStore  Reviews

About ukPrinterStore :

hpPrinterStore is a specialist supplier of both new and refurbished HP LaserJet printers and accessories, plus maintenance kits & fusers and toners. We are also a fully accredited HP Partner First Business Partner. We offer an industry leading 12 months on-site warranty on all our refurbished printers.

sales@hpprinterstore.co.uk

Pavilions TeignmouthDen Crescent

Tell us how ukPrinterStore made you happy
Excellent and easy to purchase online. Bit long the wait for the delivery
Excellent service. Delivered on time.
Great service
Quick delivery, well packaged, good product at a competitive price
this was the 1st time I had used Printer Store and the service was excellent. I will use them again.
Great prompt service, good value and excellent customer services.
Excellent service and advice
Would highly recommend. Great service and very competitive pricing.
This is the second time I’ve ordered ink from uk printer store and both times have proven to be stress free with very speedy delivery:-)
Exactly as expected, just slight delay in delivery, but due to carrier.
prompt service
VERY GOOD SERVICE. PRINTERS HERE WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD BE.
Good service
I was really pleased to discover your company as my printer - an HP3525 - had broken down and I still had a significant amount of toner. Until I accessed your website I was unable to find the part I thought I needed - an image fuser kit. I ordered it and it was delivered promptly. When I realised it was not the correct part I rang your office and spoke to Paul who was knowledgeable and extremely helpful. In the end I decided to order a re-conditioned model of the same printer and return the fuser kit. The money for that was re-funded promptly without fuss. I was kept informed of the delivery date and the printer was delivered as promised. Paul was again easily contactable to answer a couple of questions - it was so refreshing to be able to speak personally to someone on the end of the phone. I have every confidence in your company should I need further help and support in the future.
Ordered a reconditioned maintenance kit for HP4050. Arrived two days later. Installed and working perfectly.
Very good and easy to use
Bought parts for our DesignJet 500 and was very impressed with not only the speed of the delivery, but also the quality of the parts. Had seen many cheap knock-offs of the belt but they sell the proper set of parts at a reasonable price. On top of this, they supply all the fitting instructions needed to complete the task.
Very easy to use web site and a super fast delivery.
I always phone my orders through to Paul, who is to be honest so helpful, that, even if the site was totally user friendly, I would still call Paul for advise. I find that using the site you have to know exactly what you are looking for, which isn't always the case.
Excellent service as always