ukPrinterStore Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend ukPrinterStore

About ukPrinterStore : hpPrinterStore is a specialist supplier of both new and refurbished HP LaserJet printers and accessories, plus maintenance kits & fusers and toners. We are also a fully accredited HP Partner First Business Partner. We offer an industry leading 12 months on-site warranty on all our refurbished printers.

sales@hpprinterstore.co.uk

Pavilions TeignmouthDen Crescent

Tell us how ukPrinterStore made you happy

Telephone
"VERY GOOD SERVICE. PRINTERS HERE WHEN THEY SAID THEY WOULD BE."
"I was really pleased to discover your company as my printer - an HP3525 - had broken down and I still had a significant amount of toner. Until I accessed your website I was unable to find the part I thought I needed - an image fuser kit. I ordered it and it was delivered promptly. When I realised it was not the correct part I rang your office and spoke to Paul who was knowledgeable and extremely helpful. In the end I decided to order a re-conditioned model of the same printer and return the fuser kit. The money for that was re-funded promptly without fuss. I was kept informed of the delivery date and the printer was delivered as promised. Paul was again easily contactable to answer a couple of questions - it was so refreshing to be able to speak personally to someone on the end of the phone. I have every confidence in your company should I need further help and support in the future."
"Ordered a reconditioned maintenance kit for HP4050. Arrived two days later. Installed and working perfectly."
"Very good and easy to use"
"Bought parts for our DesignJet 500 and was very impressed with not only the speed of the delivery, but also the quality of the parts. Had seen many cheap knock-offs of the belt but they sell the proper set of parts at a reasonable price. On top of this, they supply all the fitting instructions needed to complete the task."
"Very easy to use web site and a super fast delivery."
"I always phone my orders through to Paul, who is to be honest so helpful, that, even if the site was totally user friendly, I would still call Paul for advise. I find that using the site you have to know exactly what you are looking for, which isn't always the case."
"I purchased a refurbished duplexer for my HP LaserJet 4050 printer. I haven't been able to print double sided for years, because the original started to have very regular paper jams and was unusable. At the time I could stomach neither the cost of a replacement, nor the cost of a repair, which probably wasn't far short. Though old now, this is still a very solid monochrome printer, and on a whim, I googled "hp 4050 dulplexer" and the hp printer store came up trumps. Ordered, delivered, working. Very pleased."
"Great supplier, when others couldn’t supply, it was no issue here. Courteous and informative during ordering, kept up to date with dispatch and eta every step of the way. Only supplier we will now use for HP kit."
"Paul is very helpful and responsive and always makes an effort to find you what you're looking for. Overall very good service."
"Good product, good communication. Recommened."
"Great company to deal with. Very helpful and great aftercare"
"Adding the Toner was a nice touch shame they were used and did not work to great quality. As for the printer it has been reliable and so far and have not had any complaints."
"excellent service - delivered very quickly and looked like new. Probably use them again."
"Good prices, a fair range of items and reliable delivery."
"Competitive prices, easy to use website and ordering process and have every item you want."
ukPrinterStore is rated 4.72 based on 25 reviews