ukPrinterStore Reviews

of reviewers recommend ukPrinterStore
Read ukPrinterStore  Reviews

About ukPrinterStore :

hpPrinterStore is a specialist supplier of both new and refurbished HP LaserJet printers and accessories, plus maintenance kits & fusers and toners. We are also a fully accredited HP Partner First Business Partner. We offer an industry leading 12 months on-site warranty on all our refurbished printers.

sales@ukprinterstore.com

Higher Coombe Barn, Paddons Lane, Teignmouth

Tell us how ukPrinterStore made you happy
I think i was fortunate to come across this website and find the exact reconditioned model of my current printer that is now discontinued, mine had developed a fault and I had only recently purchased a set of toner for it so I didnt want to buy a new printer. I was so happy to receive the replacement printer it is perfect. the service was great and I would highly recommend. THANK YOU PAUL from ukprinterstore.
The replacement fuser unit was no different to the one already installed in fact it was worse
From time to time there can be issues with refurbished items. A replacement was offered as soon as we were made aware but that was declined by customer.
Always gives a very quick turnaround.
First of two orders had a problem, it was resolved quickly by the customer service team. Thanks
Excellent service thanks
helpful, quick & efficient
Bought a refurbished HP500 LaserJet last autumn. Had assumed it printed Duplex like my previous one, but didn't...... o.k. maybe my fault for not thinking to check. So then bought another one, this time Duplex, and kept the original. Problems with fuser leaving broad line on every sheet .... UK seemed rather reticent to replace faulty fuser but eventually did after pressure. Now the replacement fuser is also badly marking each printed sheet. Am giving up on buying refurbished models and going to resolve our office issue by going for a brand new Laserjet printer which, on reflection, I should have done in the first place.
Thank you for your feedback. We initially thought the marking on the page was caused by a faulty toner and not the fuser. When we got it back in the workshop and was tested it did not cause any marks on the paper. The replacement was also tested prior to shipping and again did not have any issues.
After placing my order my e-mail requesting progress report, an estimation of delivery date, passed unanswered. From the website 'pending' was the best we could get until notified of proposed delivery at a later date. When delivered it came on a solid pallet wrapped in packing film. No obvious signs of damage to the machine casing.
It arrived on time. It was in good condition. It works.
Excellent quality, service would recommend without hesitation
goods delivered on time as promissed
Absolutely brilliant service and brilliant printer! I was keen to use a UK based company and it proved a great choice. I work on a very antique Mac and thought it would be best to replace my HP Laserjet 2300n printer (that was no longer working) with the same one to avoid any possible compatibility issues with one more modern. Good decision: plug in... print... done! I'm not the most technical person and that's the best thing I could have done. SO pleased I was able to find the same printer at a competitive price. Thank you for your brilliant service.
Many thanks, glad to have been of service.
Absolutely Superb, ordered on Wed and arrived on Thursday. Excellent all round.
always good inks and service thank you very much indeed
I've just purchased a refurbished HP P3005 to replace one that's given up after 13 years of service. The model hpPrinterStore sent me arrived well packaged, and has modest usage "on the clock" . It's quiet and the prints are crisp and clean. It's perfect for what I need.
Excellent and easy to purchase online. Bit long the wait for the delivery
Excellent service. Delivered on time.
Great service
Quick delivery, well packaged, good product at a competitive price
this was the 1st time I had used Printer Store and the service was excellent. I will use them again.
ukPrinterStore is rated 4.64 based on 50 reviews