The Hoxton Mix Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Hoxton Mix
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read The Hoxton Mix Reviews

About The Hoxton Mix:

The Hoxton Mix Virtual Office London gives you all the benefits of a prime London business address in the heart of Tech City, without the expensive overheads.

Tell us how The Hoxton Mix made you happy
Scanning and sending the letters by post should have a lower price. Apart from that, all the promised services utilized as promised
Great service.
Very helpful staff/ support team same day set-up was quick price is very reasonable
Great service and very friendly staff, really enjoying to be a customer
First class service.. The Hoxton Mix are an excellent team to deal with..
I am not one that normally likes chat services on a website. But I was super impressed with the Hoxton mix service. They answered all my questions quickly and I was so happy that I was signing up before I finished the chat. I then encountered a problem when I registered with the wrong email address. I was asked to email the support team. I did and I was expecting an auto-reply saying I had to wait 24 hours for a response. Instead, I received an email saying my issue had been resolved. In total 15 minute wait from the 1st email. I would happily recommend the Hoxton Mix to anyone, and I look forward to seeing what other services they excel in.
Trust worthy service with a very dedicated and helpful people from Hoxton mix. Scan and send option is a great feature and saved me lot of time in taking quick actions.
Best Service, Best Prince, Best Location