The Hoxton Mix Reviews

Based on 9 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read The Hoxton Mix Reviews

About The Hoxton Mix:

The Hoxton Mix Virtual Office London gives you all the benefits of a prime London business address in the heart of Tech City, without the expensive overheads.

help@hoxtonmix.com

3rd Floor86 - 90 Paul Street

I use their service for a year, the team is quick to reply to emails and very helpful. I'll surely continue to use their services for my business in the upcoming years. Highly recommended
Excellent service. Very responsive and always go above and beyond
I have been a Hoxton Mix customer for a few years and they have always been helpful and friendly.
Hoxton Mix provide a superb service. I always receive timely notification of post received and and the scanning/forwarding service is very efficient. Customer service is brilliant!
Great Service, always let me know when I have post and parcels and the reception staff are really friendly.
Very good service, efficient and easy to use. Love it strongly recommend
We ran into a couple of issues / questions when first using the call answering service and found, at first, getting them answered difficult. But the service we received to resolve the situation was second to none and were left feeling our clients calls will be answered with speed and professionalism.
Much cheaper than getting office space in London. Great Service.
Overall good service but I had to ask whether there was any more mail for me, if I didnt I would have to come back for the one remaining mail.
The Hoxton Mix is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews