The Hoxton Mix Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Hoxton Mix

About The Hoxton Mix: The Hoxton Mix Virtual Office London gives you all the benefits of a prime London business address in the heart of Tech City, without the expensive overheads.

help@hoxtonmix.com

3rd Floor86 - 90 Paul Street

Unverified Reviewer

Great service and great location

nice website experience
Unverified Reviewer

this company displays mis-leading information on their site specifically related to prices and whats included in the packages. When i raised this with their customer service team i can confirm i have never come across more rude people in my life.
Nick T
Unverified Reviewer

Been with them for over a year now for post forwarding. It's really quick and never had any issues. Would recommend them to anyone!
Jose
Verified Reviewer

Como puedo reclamar mi premio???
Logan
Verified Buyer

Always had a great customer service whether on the phone or in person.
Diana
Verified Buyer

I rely on The Hoxton Mix for all of my mailing needs. For the past 18 months they have provided me with a 100% reliable service. All of the staff are extremely pleasant and a pleasure to deal with when I contact them or go to collect my mail.
Sheen Daley
Verified Buyer

I spent a long time researching for the best business/registered address service. Hoxton Mix's rates for the service provided the best value. The best surprise was how easy it was to set up the account and how supportive and efficient the customer service process was. Since then, they have continued to be helpful and responsive to my queries.
Conrad
Verified Buyer

Very professional and friendly service from all the staff.
I'm glad I switched to the Hocton mix.
Jade Wilson

Quick, efficient and reliable

What else would you need from a service provider?

We would recommend them to any of our business associates.
Damien Kennedy

Incredible team and support
Volkan Paksoi
Verified Buyer

Currently I have a Virtual Office Forward subscription. I started out on a monthly basis as I wasn't sure what kind service I was going to get. Just switched to annual because basically it offers everything I've been looking for.

Whenever they handle a post and forward it to me they also notify me via email. So I always know how many posts to expect and when to expect them.

Everything's included in the price so no hidden charges at all. I don't have to keep track of my balance to top up if I receive too many posts.

I can use the address with Companies House as my company's registered address, so no extra cost for that either.

I had an issue in the past. Their customer service was very fast and productive to come up with a solution so I didn't lose a post.

So all in all, I'm very satisfied with their service and hope to work with them for many years to come.
Anna
Verified Buyer

Hoxton Mix's virtual office services have been a great support to my business to switch easily and comfortably from traditional to virtual office. They offer a complete package of services I can select accordingly with my business trend, I'm a solo-company now and I'm comfortable I can scale their assistance in the future as the business grows. Very much appreciated their dedicated staff, always very quick, friendly and professional in following up any enquire. thanks!!
Jalil Bashir
Verified Buyer

The Hoxton Mix represents excellent value and excellent service. I have been a customer of The Hoxton Mix for the past 2-years and have always found all the office staff at Hoxton Mix including Lisa, Leddy, Shirley, Roxanna and Valnei to be extremely Polite, highly Professional and Courteous. I highly recommend The Hoxton Mix. Jalil B
Jairus
Verified Buyer

Easy account setup. Helpful and responsive customer support team, especially Ben & Chris! :-)
Austen
Verified Buyer

Staff are always friendly and happy to help.
Emails and instructions are always clear and easy to understand and I would recommend the team to other such businesses.
Manna
Verified Buyer

My previous provider of mail receipt services let me down in a big way and I was careful to do my due diligence on the Hoxton Mix before signing up. I have been so impressed with their service, reliable, friendly, professional and financially sound. Highly recommended.
Christian Skelton
Verified Buyer

Great service, very useful for out-of-town agencies like ours to have a presence in London.
The Hoxton Mix is rated 4.72 based on 39 reviews