The Hoxton Mix Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Hoxton Mix

About The Hoxton Mix: The Hoxton Mix Virtual Office London gives you all the benefits of a prime London business address in the heart of Tech City, without the expensive overheads.

How would you rate The Hoxton Mix ?

"Great service and great location"
"Been with them for over a year now for post forwarding. It's really quick and never had any issues. Would recommend them to anyone!"
"seems good services"
"Always had a great customer service whether on the phone or in person."
"I rely on The Hoxton Mix for all of my mailing needs. For the past 18 months they have provided me with a 100% reliable service. All of the staff are extremely pleasant and a pleasure to deal with when I contact them or go to collect my mail."
"I spent a long time researching for the best business/registered address service. Hoxton Mix's rates for the service provided the best value. The best surprise was how easy it was to set up the account and how supportive and efficient the customer service process was. Since then, they have continued to be helpful and responsive to my queries."
"Very professional and friendly service from all the staff. I'm glad I switched to the Hocton mix."
"Quick, efficient and reliable What else would you need from a service provider? We would recommend them to any of our business associates."
"Incredible team and support"
"Currently I have a Virtual Office Forward subscription. I started out on a monthly basis as I wasn't sure what kind service I was going to get. Just switched to annual because basically it offers everything I've been looking for. Whenever they handle a post and forward it to me they also notify me via email. So I always know how many posts to expect and when to expect them. Everything's included in the price so no hidden charges at all. I don't have to keep track of my balance to top up if I receive too many posts. I can use the address with Companies House as my company's registered address, so no extra cost for that either. I had an issue in the past. Their customer service was very fast and productive to come up with a solution so I didn't lose a post. So all in all, I'm very satisfied with their service and hope to work with them for many years to come."
"Hoxton Mix's virtual office services have been a great support to my business to switch easily and comfortably from traditional to virtual office. They offer a complete package of services I can select accordingly with my business trend, I'm a solo-company now and I'm comfortable I can scale their assistance in the future as the business grows. Very much appreciated their dedicated staff, always very quick, friendly and professional in following up any enquire. thanks!!"
"The Hoxton Mix represents excellent value and excellent service. I have been a customer of The Hoxton Mix for the past 2-years and have always found all the office staff at Hoxton Mix including Lisa, Leddy, Shirley, Roxanna and Valnei to be extremely Polite, highly Professional and Courteous. I highly recommend The Hoxton Mix. Jalil B"
"Easy account setup. Helpful and responsive customer support team, especially Ben & Chris! :-)"
"Staff are always friendly and happy to help. Emails and instructions are always clear and easy to understand and I would recommend the team to other such businesses."
"My previous provider of mail receipt services let me down in a big way and I was careful to do my due diligence on the Hoxton Mix before signing up. I have been so impressed with their service, reliable, friendly, professional and financially sound. Highly recommended."
"Great service, very useful for out-of-town agencies like ours to have a presence in London."
"Hoxton virtual office customer serivce were very polite and prompt. The webpage is easy to navigate around and I really like the additional meeting room I could use if required. Many thanks"
"Getting email notifications when we have mail ready for collection is very easy. Staff are nice and friendly. Always willing to help and take privacy very seriously."
"Super easy to get setup and the guys that run it are great - they've been in the area building tech/creative businesses for years. Highly recommended."
"Five star service with dedicated team of professionals. Simply, second to none in London."
The Hoxton Mix is rated 4.89 based on 35 reviews