The Hoxton Mix Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Hoxton Mix

About The Hoxton Mix: The Hoxton Mix Virtual Office London gives you all the benefits of a prime London business address in the heart of Tech City, without the expensive overheads.

Tell us how The Hoxton Mix made you happy

"Staff are always pleasant, helpful and understanding. Highly recommend their service."
"I have used Hoxton Mix for many years now as providers for my virtual office, including forwarding mail. It is very enjoyable to work with their cheerful team, that always acts with great diligence and a smile. Communication is always speedy, reliable and helpful. All services were dealt with in an efficient and very well organised manner. We look forward to many more years of this service with the Hoxton Mix."
"I’ve been using Hoxton mix for over a year now and have two separate companies registered with them. All in all, I’ve only ever received excellent service. Their pricing is very reasonable and the office address you receive is well respected. I collect my mail from their location and it’s super convenient to get to from the tube. Also have to mention that they’re usually very responsive and answer any queries almost immediately. Highly recommend using them."
"Super happy with the Hoxton Mix virtual office service, I used them for my last company and am about to sign up for another company too. It's exactly the service that we wanted, the pricing is great and it has a range of services so you get only what you need too - I cannot recommend them highly enough!"
"Without any doubt the slickest company I’ve ever worked with. Same-day setup, great pricing and 5-star customer service. I feel truly sorry for their competition."
"A one-stop comprehensive range of products. Price is always an issue but are comparable with other suppliers and cheaper than many. Set-up is speedy, straightforward and trouble-free. Customer-service is first-class. Having used their services for almost two years, I would not hesitate to recommend The Hoxton Mix."
"This has been a great solution for me when I relocated but wanted to keep Ltd Company open. Effortless, friendly service!"
"I really like the way it functions, people are very professional and friendly, and location is top. Would recommend."
"The best virtual office service I've tried. It's all online and simple, easy and quick setup, good price and great customer service - what's not to like?"
"my business gets what I need, which by the way is little at the moment. I only use the address service and collect my post (not a problem as I work nearby in the City)"
"Have been using The Hoxton Mix for several years and cannot fault the service. Always impeccable."
"We signed up to the Virtual Office collection service in February and have not looked back. The support and service from the Hoxton Mix team has been both outstanding and highly economical. Would recommend to any local businesses looking for a postal and registered address solution in Shoreditch and the surrounding arears."
"Very good and interesting specially Lisa Lopez is very good looking"
"I have been using the services for a few years and find them always accurate and helpful. I would recommend them to all that are looking for a London address."
"Great service, friendly and polite staff"
"Roxy was very patient and answered all of my (tedious) questions. Thank you Roxy!"
"We have been using the service for about 3 years now, we recently had to add a 2nd account, the process was very easy. The team is always helpful and positive. The location is central and suits us perfectly ! Just what we need !"
"A fantastic service, no complaints whatsoever! Communication is great, emails are answered quickly - and a very, professional, helpful and friendly team in the office. And all for a very reasonable price. Would highly recommend!"
"Good service. Prompt notification of mail arrival via email. Friendly staff and good value for money. Mail redirection service is also available."
The Hoxton Mix is rated 4.85 based on 68 reviews