The Hoxton Mix Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Hoxton Mix

About The Hoxton Mix: The Hoxton Mix Virtual Office London gives you all the benefits of a prime London business address in the heart of Tech City, without the expensive overheads.

Tell us how The Hoxton Mix made you happy

"I really like the way it functions, people are very professional and friendly, and location is top. Would recommend."
"The best virtual office service I've tried. It's all online and simple, easy and quick setup, good price and great customer service - what's not to like?"
"my business gets what I need, which by the way is little at the moment. I only use the address service and collect my post (not a problem as I work nearby in the City)"
"Have been using The Hoxton Mix for several years and cannot fault the service. Always impeccable."
"We signed up to the Virtual Office collection service in February and have not looked back. The support and service from the Hoxton Mix team has been both outstanding and highly economical. Would recommend to any local businesses looking for a postal and registered address solution in Shoreditch and the surrounding arears."
"Very good and interesting specially Lisa Lopez is very good looking"
"I have been using the services for a few years and find them always accurate and helpful. I would recommend them to all that are looking for a London address."
"Great service, friendly and polite staff"
"Roxy was very patient and answered all of my (tedious) questions. Thank you Roxy!"
"We have been using the service for about 3 years now, we recently had to add a 2nd account, the process was very easy. The team is always helpful and positive. The location is central and suits us perfectly ! Just what we need !"
"A fantastic service, no complaints whatsoever! Communication is great, emails are answered quickly - and a very, professional, helpful and friendly team in the office. And all for a very reasonable price. Would highly recommend!"
"Good service. Prompt notification of mail arrival via email. Friendly staff and good value for money. Mail redirection service is also available."
"Always very professional, efficient and courteous. An excellent service."
"It is what you expect, a no thrills postal service, does what it says on the tin. If there was an option to pick up post outside of business hours I suppose I could have given very good but then again, to be fair, there is a post forwarding option for a little extra per month."
"Very convenient and efficient facility provided by professional staff. Have been a customer for over two years now and have always had a good experience. Would definitely recommend do someone needing a city address location."
"Really easy to set up, I did it all on the same day, completely hassle free. The staff at Hoxton Mix are all super friendly, helpful and efficient both over the phone and in person. I have used their services for years now and highly recommend them."
"Good service, with good opening times, so it's flexible."
"Good service, easy to use and always quick to get you your post when you arrive at the office."
"It’s always a pleasure to collect my mail from the Hoxton Mix, great people, super efficient and helpful. This really is a 5* service"
The Hoxton Mix is rated 4.85 based on 61 reviews