Hot Tubs Hampshire Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hot Tubs Hampshire

adam@hottubshampshire.co.uk

Mount Folly Nurseries, Southwick Rd,

How would you rate Hot Tubs Hampshire?

"The hot tubs are excellent, as is the service and helpfulness of the installation guys, and they are never too busy to respond with answers to any queries you may have re your spa. I would highly recommend this company for all your hot tub needs and am a very satisfied customer."
Sally Chudley
Verified Buyer
"The whole purchase and fitting process was easy from start to finish. Great customer service, thank you ."
Dawn Forrester
Verified Buyer
"Jason was on time fixed the spa with great ease very polite and helpfull. Would recomend to all family and friends."
"Great service"
Jacquie Carrier
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt service snd helpful staff"
Shirley Wing
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service before, during and after installation. Highly recommend Hot Tubs Hampshire for all their advice and support."
Mike Barton
Verified Buyer
"We chose to buy our hot tub from Hot Tubs Hampshire because the staff know what they are talking about. Graham and Adam were great from the first visit. When we decided to make the purchase, the price on the tub was what we paid and there was no going back and forth to a manager to secure the best deal. This was actually quite refreshing! There is a good range on show and it was great to talk through the benefits of each with those who know. The staff knew an electrician to install the necessary supply for a good price. Delivery was arranged and the tub was delivered with a small crane. There was no issue getting it into place. Jason was great and spent a lot of time with us getting it set up. There was one very small leak initially with one of the pipes but this was very quickly sorted by Jason and the after sales care has been fantastic. They are always on hand for any information or advice. They also stock a huge range of products for the spa. All in all, we cannot recommend Hot Tubs Hampshire enough."
Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. Very much appreciated.
"100 %! Delivery and set up went as scheduled. Aftercare superb"
"After much looking we settled on Hot Tubs, every bit of the service was as good as they said and 6 months further on we are still very happy and regularly using it despite the cold winter. Why did we chose them - traditional product and clear they had considerable experience and enthusiasm that was being used for the customer's advantage."
Chris Hawksworth
Verified Buyer
"Great service and great Spa!"
Thank you Chris. Glad you are enjoying your Vita Spa.
"I found Hot Tubs Hampshire very professional and Friendly, really wasn’t sure what I was looking for in a hot tub and Graeme after talking to me and explaining a few things to me helped me pick the one suitable for me, and it didn’t stop there! there after sales care is second to none and all the staff are so helpful and friendly they even sent someone out to help/show me how to do my first empty/refill. Highly recommend them."
Thank you Lesley. Always here to help if needed.
Hot Tubs Hampshire is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews