Hot Tubs Hampshire Reviews

Mount Folly Nurseries, Southwick Rd,

Tell us how Hot Tubs Hampshire made you happy

Telephone
Jane Lamport
"The team of guys who installed our swim spa were fantastic, friendly, informative and efficient. We are looking forward to many years of swimming in the swim spa and many years association with Hot Tubs Hampshire. Thank you guys"
Russ Sheehan
"Superb product, professionally installed, all aspects clearly explained."
Amanda Strand
"Fabulous service from Graham and his family. Very knowledgeable about all the spas - we visited several times and nothing was too much. We chose the Vita Prestige Spa which we will be trying out at home tonight the minute it warms up ! The crane lifting went without a hitch and Jason and Gareth were really lovely guys who set the spa up and explained all about the running and maintenance. I would not hesitate to recommend buying a hot tub from here - there is a lovely choice and we have been assured of full after sales back up as well just in case we can’t get the hang of keeping the water clear"
"Hot Tubs Hampshire was the first company that we spoke to when we were looking for our Hot Tub. We spoke to several others including some out of the area. We found that Graham and his team were absolutely brilliant from the outset, but having nothing to compare it to made us look at other companies. My husband who is an ex-engineer did a lot of the leg work checking the pumps etc and the range that Graham sells ticked all the boxes. The installation was seamless, with no issues whatsoever - we were enjoying the hot tub the following day. We cannot recommend them enough - good sound knowledge of the product and what we need to do to chemically to keep it maintained. Great family business. Tom and Gill Johnston"
"I made the silly mistake of putting a deposit down on a “too good to be true” hot tub advertised through the usual Facebook adverts. My friend then had one delivered by Hot Tubs Hampshire. Based on watching HTH’s installation guys alone, I immediately started to doubt my prospective purchase - where I wouldn’t have received any installation, just a freight delivery and an A4 guide to the pavement outside my house. Then it came to observing the product itself! That did it for me - I cancelled my online order and the following day, I called HTH. I spoke to Graham, who couldn’t have been more obliging! I have since needed advice / follow up customer service and this has been absolutely exceptional! Despite not being particularly local (Isle of Wight) they have posted bits to me and offered video calls etc. IF you are tempted to buy from the internet because it is cheap, please reconsider! It is cheap for a reason! I am over the moon with my purchase from HTH. Take a trip to HTH, speak to the guys there and wet test their products - you will not be disappointed."
"The service from early discussions to installation was first class and they overcame problems associated with getting the Hot Tub to our chosen location with professionalism."
"From start to finish we have been so impressed with the service we have received. When we visited the showroom for the first time we were given all the information we needed on the spa we were looking at very friendly no high pressure sales which was great. Delivery and installation was painless really nice guys. We had a small problem with a panel on the spa new one ordered straight away and fitted by Jason as soon as it arrived. After sales was great Jason checked all the product levels for us and gave us advice on where we were going wrong. We would highly recommend this company."
"We love our spa. It was installed as promised with no fuss. The whole team from advisors to installers have been great. Can’t thank you all enough."
"I have had amazing service from the moment I walked into the showroom to the day I had my hot tub installed. There were no pushy salespersons just honest guys who knew everything there was about hot tubs. So glad I bought a Vita Spa rather than the cheap tubs advertised on the internet, if you go an see one you will see why. The staff have given me all the time I needed and even let me try out the hot tubs I was interested in, if you are spending that kind of money you want to be able to try them out and it was such an experience. Delivery was great by a very polite and professional team, who did not leave until my hot tub was running and I was happy with all the controls. Many thanks to you all I would recommend you very highly and I would not buy a hot tub from anywhere else!!!"
"Fantastic friendly professional service, from first visit to the show room,were there was no pressure to purchase. I was able to try out the different hot tubs. To the site visit and the installation all were first class."
Dear Sarah, Thank you for the lovely review. Glad you enjoyed the service, and hope you are already enjoying your Joli. Any problems/questions, please let me know.
Kind regards,
Adam
Hot Tubs Hampshire
"Very knowledgeable and gave us confidence in our purchase, followed by friendly expert installation and great after care. Thoroughly recommended."
"The service and attention we received was excellent. All staff we dealt with were absolute professionals and we would recommend the product and the team at Hampshire Hot Tubs to anyone. Thank you for your service and for an excellent product"
"Great service, very professional, friendly, knowledgeable and pleasant engineers. Nothing was too much trouble and I was very appreciative of patient advice on aspect and location as well as operation. I thoroughly recommend this company. Michael Croucher."
"Excellent service 10 out of 10 very friendly and infofmative " definatly recomend"
Dear Mrs Lamport, Thank you very much for your kind words. Any problems at all, please give us a call. Looks fantastic, hope you enjoy!
Kind regards,
Adam
"Very efficient installation team. Very helpful and very teassiring to know they are only on the end of the phone. Great. Thank yoy."
"Were do i start great people great service from when i walked into the shop to install always keep updated couldnt fault at all very helpful and kind would 100% recomend to any one"
"Excellent service very fast very friendly Great to do business with"
"Superb product, professionally installed, all aspects clearly explained."
Thank you very much for the review Russ, and please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns.
"Excellent service! Very professional from the start to finish. Wouldn't hesitate in recommending this company to anyone! Now can't wait to start using it."
Thanks for the review Chris. Any problems at all, please let us know.
"Great service from viewing and testing the spas in the showroom, to the phone wuries we had, to the installation, which went perfectly. Everyone at Vita Spas is so helpful and friendly. Thank you for our lovely hot tub!"
Hi Wendy, thank you for your review. Happy to be of service. Any problems, please let us know.
Hot Tubs Hampshire is rated 5.00 based on 39 reviews