Hot Tubs Hampshire Reviews

Tell us how Hot Tubs Hampshire made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Jane Lamport
"The team of guys who installed our swim spa were fantastic, friendly, informative and efficient. We are looking forward to many years of swimming in the swim spa and many years association with Hot Tubs Hampshire. Thank you guys"
Russ Sheehan
"Superb product, professionally installed, all aspects clearly explained."
Amanda Strand
"Fabulous service from Graham and his family. Very knowledgeable about all the spas - we visited several times and nothing was too much. We chose the Vita Prestige Spa which we will be trying out at home tonight the minute it warms up ! The crane lifting went without a hitch and Jason and Gareth were really lovely guys who set the spa up and explained all about the running and maintenance. I would not hesitate to recommend buying a hot tub from here - there is a lovely choice and we have been assured of full after sales back up as well just in case we can’t get the hang of keeping the water clear"
"Decided to purchase from Hot Tubs Hampshire after the genuine and helpful service I received right from the start. No pushy sales people, just informative and interested in what was important to me. Gareth did various site visits and helped with what I needed to get pre arranged before hand. Delivery day went smoothly and the guys were thorough and took me through everything with reassurances that they would be there to support if there are any issues. Really genuine guys, great hot tub. Very pleased!!! Thank you Gareth and Graham and team"
"Very happy with our new vita prestige hot hub service was excellent guys turned up on time very polite and professional we was in the tub in the afternoon and was up to full temperature by early evening . This company is very good in retuning your calls and they don’t mind how many times you call them if you have questions to ask about the spar . We are very pleased with the price we paid for a good quality spar we had a small problem with the lid but graham is sending out a new replacement straight away . We were recommended to pool pro from our friends who brought a spar from them as well We would also recommended pool pro Hampshire hot tubs As we can not fault there service they have been very good to us"
"Very professional service from graham showing patience in answering questions and being happy with multiple wet tests to the installation service on the day. Nothing was too much for the installers. Helpful, courteous and willing to go the extra mile to make the installation worry free. To summarise, an absolute pleasure to deal with!"
"We decided to buy a hot tub for our garden and from day one when we asked initial about them through to having it installed in our garden the people at Hot Tubs Hampshire have been excellent. The initial buying process was very information and the progress of our order was always available so we could monitor exactly where we were. The guys who installed and commissioned the hot tub were very professional and nothing was too much trouble, they talked us through the whole installation and spa menus and how to use the chemicals etc. We would highly recommend everyone we dealt with from Hot Tubs as they were very professional in everything they did."
"We bought our Vitaspa hot tub after having an evening trial of 3 different versions at the shop when it was closed to the general public, this included connecting our phone to the tub and laying back listening to some of our own music. Graham came out and did the pre installation checks, with some very helpful advice. Gareth and Jason came to fit the tub and they could not have been more professional, by 9 in the evening we were up to temperature and in! We've had a couple of minor teething issues getting the water balance right as we are new to this, Gareth came out sorted everything in a flash! We are so pleased with both the product and the team at Hot Tubs Hampshire."
"I bought my Vita Spa from Hot Tubs Hampshire about 4 years ago and have had excellent advice and service from Graham and Gareth. My tub was given an excellent cleaning service from Gareth who actually came out on Good Friday to fix a problem. Great hot tubs and great service."
Thank for VERY much for your kind comments Carole. I will pass them on to the team. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything you need.
"Brilliant service phoned with a problem and the next day a very pleasant engineer was here and solved the issue for us. Really recommend we enjoy our hotub all year round."
Thank for VERY much for your kind comments John.
"This was the 3rd company we had looked at. Everything felt right immediately after speeaking to the engineer in the showroom who answers our questions in a manner we could easily understand instead of the usual sales pitch. We had everything ready at home having already put in the base and the wiring so we picked a showroom model and 12 days later we had our hot tub. Love the fact that they give a home inspection to make sure your delivery and installation goes without a hitch. They arrived mid morning and by 2.30pm the tub was full and up and running with a full tutorial on all the settings. Tested for the first time this morning after waiting for it to get up to temperature. We cannot thank you enough."
Dear Karen & Stephen,

Thank you for your wondering and informative review, as well as for using Hot Tubs Hampshire. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything you need.

Adam
"Hot Tubs Hampshire was the first company that we spoke to when we were looking for our Hot Tub. We spoke to several others including some out of the area. We found that Graham and his team were absolutely brilliant from the outset, but having nothing to compare it to made us look at other companies. My husband who is an ex-engineer did a lot of the leg work checking the pumps etc and the range that Graham sells ticked all the boxes. The installation was seamless, with no issues whatsoever - we were enjoying the hot tub the following day. We cannot recommend them enough - good sound knowledge of the product and what we need to do to chemically to keep it maintained. Great family business. Tom and Gill Johnston"
Dear Gill & Tom,
Just a quick message to say thank you for the wonderful and informative review. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any assistance.
Adam
"I made the silly mistake of putting a deposit down on a “too good to be true” hot tub advertised through the usual Facebook adverts. My friend then had one delivered by Hot Tubs Hampshire. Based on watching HTH’s installation guys alone, I immediately started to doubt my prospective purchase - where I wouldn’t have received any installation, just a freight delivery and an A4 guide to the pavement outside my house. Then it came to observing the product itself! That did it for me - I cancelled my online order and the following day, I called HTH. I spoke to Graham, who couldn’t have been more obliging! I have since needed advice / follow up customer service and this has been absolutely exceptional! Despite not being particularly local (Isle of Wight) they have posted bits to me and offered video calls etc. IF you are tempted to buy from the internet because it is cheap, please reconsider! It is cheap for a reason! I am over the moon with my purchase from HTH. Take a trip to HTH, speak to the guys there and wet test their products - you will not be disappointed."
Hi Jason,
Just a quick message to say thanks for the review. Sorry it's late!
Thanks again for using Hot Tubs Hampshire, and please do let me know if you need any assistance.
Adam
"The service from early discussions to installation was first class and they overcame problems associated with getting the Hot Tub to our chosen location with professionalism."
"From start to finish we have been so impressed with the service we have received. When we visited the showroom for the first time we were given all the information we needed on the spa we were looking at very friendly no high pressure sales which was great. Delivery and installation was painless really nice guys. We had a small problem with a panel on the spa new one ordered straight away and fitted by Jason as soon as it arrived. After sales was great Jason checked all the product levels for us and gave us advice on where we were going wrong. We would highly recommend this company."
"We love our spa. It was installed as promised with no fuss. The whole team from advisors to installers have been great. Can’t thank you all enough."
"I have had amazing service from the moment I walked into the showroom to the day I had my hot tub installed. There were no pushy salespersons just honest guys who knew everything there was about hot tubs. So glad I bought a Vita Spa rather than the cheap tubs advertised on the internet, if you go an see one you will see why. The staff have given me all the time I needed and even let me try out the hot tubs I was interested in, if you are spending that kind of money you want to be able to try them out and it was such an experience. Delivery was great by a very polite and professional team, who did not leave until my hot tub was running and I was happy with all the controls. Many thanks to you all I would recommend you very highly and I would not buy a hot tub from anywhere else!!!"
"Fantastic friendly professional service, from first visit to the show room,were there was no pressure to purchase. I was able to try out the different hot tubs. To the site visit and the installation all were first class."
Dear Sarah, Thank you for the lovely review. Glad you enjoyed the service, and hope you are already enjoying your Joli. Any problems/questions, please let me know.
Hot Tubs Hampshire
"Very knowledgeable and gave us confidence in our purchase, followed by friendly expert installation and great after care. Thoroughly recommended."
"The service and attention we received was excellent. All staff we dealt with were absolute professionals and we would recommend the product and the team at Hampshire Hot Tubs to anyone. Thank you for your service and for an excellent product"
"Great service, very professional, friendly, knowledgeable and pleasant engineers. Nothing was too much trouble and I was very appreciative of patient advice on aspect and location as well as operation. I thoroughly recommend this company. Michael Croucher."
"Excellent service 10 out of 10 very friendly and infofmative " definatly recomend"
Hot Tubs Hampshire is rated 5.00 based on 48 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access