Hot Click Marketing Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hot Click Marketing Ltd

info@hotclickmarketing.co.uk

Hot Click Marketing, Manchester Business Park, 3000 Aviator Way,

"I have been using Tony and the Hot Click team for a number of years now for various projects and i cant speak highly enough, the knowledge and skill set is outstanding,"
"Worked with Claire along time, she is always friendly and very competent. Certainly knows her job."
"I can't fault the service from Clare and the team very professional & Friendly, more importantly I've seen a noticeable increase in the sales through my website. Keep up the good work!"
"Excellent!! Hot Click boosted our sales and more importantly reduced our cost per sale, I would highly recommend. Their service and knowledge is outstanding!"
"I've worked with Antony and his team for around a year now. In this time, they have displayed an in-depth knowledge of the industry and are always ready to offer any help or advice they can. Working with Hot Click has most definitely had a major positive impact on my businesses turnover and I look forward to continuing to work with them for many years to come."
"As any business owner knows ppc is a complicated part of running a business. Hot Click set and ran everything seamlessly, They are always happy to help and answer questions and take time to explain things even to a lay man like me. 3 years later and we've not looked back keep up the good work guys."
"100% one to one servive always on hand to speak to Darren superior driveways"
"Really impressed, excellent company, I was sceptical at first but these guys really are the real deal they're knowledgeable & friendly and helped me take my business to the next level. I hope stay with them for a long time."
"They Know their stuff, one of the best companies that I have worked with."
"From day one the guys at Hot Click have been great, they're friendly, knowledgeable and have proved to be wizards with our PPC campaign. They’ve increased our traffic, improved our CTR and reduced our cost per click and boosted our sales. Keep up the good work guys."
"Great company to work with nothings ever to small or to big they're always there to answer all my questions. The team are such a pleasure to work with they explain everything even to a layman like myself and their knowledge is 2nd to none. Since starting with hot click our adwords campaigns have gone from strength to strength and they've even built me my new website."
"Very helpful, reliable and approachable"
"Hot Click have worked with us for a number of years greatly improving our Adwords visibility, reducing costs and providing straightforward answers to often complex questions."
"The service we receive from Hot Click Marketing is excellent, we have built a very good working relationship over many years now and will continue this in the future. The knowledge and ability of the company and our Account Manager, Antony and the regular updates and contact are very useful in the running of our business."
"Hot Click Marketing has helped our company grow. We were struggling with our Google Per Click and Bing Ads performance and ROI with a previous online marketing company. From the first conversation I had with the team at Hot Click Marketing, I knew I was in good hands! After a thorough review of my current performance of Google and Bing accounts, Tony said with great confidence that he could not only increase our ad exposure, he could also decrease my cost per click, all while using Google and Bing's best practices. In no time at all, I saw increased traffic to my site and my ROI immediately increased as well! The thing I value most about Hot Click Marketing is that they don't just 'set it and forget it', they take the time to review and make adjustments to your account based on current trends, competitor analysis and communication with me. With minor tweaks along the way, we have increased our performance over time and thus been able to grow our business in ways that were not possible before. You simply can't go wrong in choosing Hot Click Marketing."
"Great company, really take care of us and have our interests at heart. Always there when we need them and work hard to keep us in number 1 position on all search engines, cannot recommend enough!!"
"excellent customer service, informative and honest"
"As with most companies with a web presence we are approached on a daily basis by companies trying to win our PPC business, but I am afraid they are fighting a losing battle. Hot Click are the epitome of a ultra reliable company that dedicate time and effort to your campaigns to achieve the results that will improve your business. We have worked closely with Antony and the team regarding all of pay per click campaigns with regard to budgets, changes in keywords and changes in the marketplace and this allows us to get the best possible results for our investment. They are only a phone call or email away if we have any additional questions and we have seen our results go from strength to strength. We have yet to meet a company with Hot Clicks attention to detail in PPC and we would not hesitate to recommend their services."
Hot Click Marketing Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 18 reviews