Home Shred UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Home Shred UK

About Home Shred UK: HomeShredUK provide a nationwide secure shredding service for householders and businesses.

info@homeshreduk.co.uk

"I'm so pleased with my first homeshred experience. I got really personal service with email updates and calls from the driver updating me on when he would arrive to collect. Everything was explained really clearly and it was very fast and efficient from start to finish. Thanks so much!"
"Excellent service. Bags arrived promptly. Collection happened within the two hour allocated slot, so no waiting around all day. Forced to de-clutter :-)"
Suzanne Hall
Verified Buyer
"Very reliable and trustworthy."
Martin Smith
Verified Buyer
"Quick to respond to my requirements. The collection of filled sacks was prompt with a polite and helpful representative. Thank you."
"Easy to book a collection, driver contact shortly before the bags are collected . Excellent service"
"easy, quick, very good comms re arranging collection etc done via direct contact by relevant staff members."
John Fazackerley
Verified Buyer
"Arrived on time, very courteous and efficient"
Mrs Margaret Cashin
Verified Buyer
"Helpful and efficient. Kept customer informed of collection time. Pleasant, helpful personnel on telephone calls."
"Home Shred were friendly, polite ,on time and took away the worry of what to do with copious confidential waste . Would definitely recommend."
Mrs J Archer
Verified Buyer
"Very pleasant Collector and will definitely use HomeShred again"
Terence Neal
Verified Buyer
"Had peace of mind when getting rid of confidential waste. Less likely to have my identity stolen"
"The whole process ran perfectly just as was promised. The bags arrived 24 hours after ordering them. I was telephoned the day before collection to inform me of the time of collection. The van driver rang me 10 mins before arrival and was here spot on time. He was most polite and helpful. I'm very impressed and will certainly use Home Shred again. Well done!"
"All perfect"
"Did exactly what they said they would do. Very efficient and kept well informed."
"Fast, efficient and polite service."
IAN JACKSON
Verified Buyer
"Everything was done very efficiently in accordance with its time scale"
"Excellent service. I've used them before and I'd use them again."
"Great and professional service from start to finish! Helpful staff dealt with all of my questions, and a friendly and efficient courier collected the sacks. Received certificate of destruction promptly afterwards. Highly recommended."
"Great information on the website. I knew exactly what the process would be and how much it would cost. Collection was as agreed, with a call from the driver giving a pickup slot for the day that I booked. Driver was a really nice chap. Received a destruction certificate as described. Thank you."
"Great communication from start to finish. Very simple collection."
Home Shred UK is rated 4.97 based on 318 reviews