Home Shred UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Home Shred UK

About Home Shred UK: HomeShredUK provide a nationwide secure shredding service for householders and businesses.

info@homeshreduk.co.uk

Martin Smith
Verified Buyer

Quick to respond to my requirements. The collection of filled sacks was prompt with a polite and helpful representative. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Easy to book a collection, driver contact shortly before the bags are collected . Excellent service
Verified Buyer

easy, quick, very good comms re arranging collection etc done via direct contact by relevant staff members.
John Fazackerley
Verified Buyer

Arrived on time, very courteous and efficient
Mrs Margaret Cashin
Verified Buyer

Helpful and efficient. Kept customer informed of collection time. Pleasant, helpful personnel on telephone calls.
Verified Buyer

Home Shred were friendly, polite ,on time and took away the worry of what to do with copious confidential waste . Would definitely recommend.
Mrs J Archer

Very pleasant Collector and will definitely use HomeShred again
Terence Neal
Verified Buyer

Had peace of mind when getting rid of confidential waste. Less likely to have my identity stolen
John Bird
Verified Buyer

The whole process ran perfectly just as was promised. The bags arrived 24 hours after ordering them. I was telephoned the day before collection to inform me of the time of collection. The van driver rang me 10 mins before arrival and was here spot on time. He was most polite and helpful. I'm very impressed and will certainly use Home Shred again. Well done!

All perfect
Verified Buyer

Did exactly what they said they would do. Very efficient and kept well informed.
Verified Buyer

Fast, efficient and polite service.
IAN JACKSON
Verified Buyer

Everything was done very efficiently in accordance with its time scale
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. I've used them before and I'd use them again.
Verified Buyer

Great and professional service from start to finish! Helpful staff dealt with all of my questions, and a friendly and efficient courier collected the sacks. Received certificate of destruction promptly afterwards. Highly recommended.
Ian King
Verified Buyer

Great information on the website. I knew exactly what the process would be and how much it would cost. Collection was as agreed, with a call from the driver giving a pickup slot for the day that I booked. Driver was a really nice chap. Received a destruction certificate as described. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Great communication from start to finish. Very simple collection.
Dr Trottnow
Verified Buyer

Used Home Shred for the first time. Very impressed. I did not even need to be in the house. I left it outside when I came home it was all gone. Thank goodness.
Roman Ryczkowycz
Verified Buyer

Friendly and efficient; helpful. Kept to timings. Well though through service. Simple to use website.
Verified Buyer

Many thanks for your exemplary service. I had not known how to get rid of a large accumulation of semi confidential material until I came across your website. From start to finish you have been efficient, reliable and friendly. I am glad I found you! Thank you
Home Shred UK is rated 4.97 based on 315 reviews