Home Shred UK Reviews

311 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

HomeShredUK provide a nationwide secure shredding service for householders and businesses.

info@homeshreduk.co.uk

Mrs Margaret Cashin
Verified Buyer

Helpful and efficient. Kept customer informed of collection time. Pleasant, helpful personnel on telephone calls.
Verified Buyer

Home Shred were friendly, polite ,on time and took away the worry of what to do with copious confidential waste . Would definitely recommend.
Mrs J Archer

Very pleasant Collector and will definitely use HomeShred again
Terence Neal
Verified Buyer

Had peace of mind when getting rid of confidential waste. Less likely to have my identity stolen
John Bird
Verified Buyer

The whole process ran perfectly just as was promised. The bags arrived 24 hours after ordering them. I was telephoned the day before collection to inform me of the time of collection. The van driver rang me 10 mins before arrival and was here spot on time. He was most polite and helpful. I'm very impressed and will certainly use Home Shred again. Well done!

All perfect
Verified Buyer

Did exactly what they said they would do. Very efficient and kept well informed.
Verified Buyer

Fast, efficient and polite service.
IAN JACKSON
Verified Buyer

Everything was done very efficiently in accordance with its time scale
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. I've used them before and I'd use them again.
Verified Buyer

Great and professional service from start to finish! Helpful staff dealt with all of my questions, and a friendly and efficient courier collected the sacks. Received certificate of destruction promptly afterwards. Highly recommended.
Ian King
Verified Buyer

Great information on the website. I knew exactly what the process would be and how much it would cost. Collection was as agreed, with a call from the driver giving a pickup slot for the day that I booked. Driver was a really nice chap. Received a destruction certificate as described. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Great communication from start to finish. Very simple collection.
Dr Trottnow
Verified Buyer

Used Home Shred for the first time. Very impressed. I did not even need to be in the house. I left it outside when I came home it was all gone. Thank goodness.
Roman Ryczkowycz
Verified Buyer

Friendly and efficient; helpful. Kept to timings. Well though through service. Simple to use website.
Verified Buyer

Many thanks for your exemplary service. I had not known how to get rid of a large accumulation of semi confidential material until I came across your website. From start to finish you have been efficient, reliable and friendly. I am glad I found you! Thank you
Verified Buyer

Very easy to use, excellent service and helpful staff. Thanks!
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and friendly to deal with. I'd use them again without a thought.
Adrian Searle
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication, helpful on-line chats and follow-up calls, removal of material went smoothly. Unlike many businesses an excellent service all-round that engenders trust. I highly recommend Home Shred UK.
Verified Buyer

New sacks and full ones always delivered and collected on time. Service is value for money . Telephone dealings are always very helpful and pleasant.
Home Shred UK is rated 4.97 based on 311 reviews