Herd Reviews

5 Rating 32 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Herd
Read Herd Reviews

About Herd:

Growing Shopify giants - the performance partner you've been looking for.

We're Yorkshire's leading Shopify performance agency. We design, build and optimise beautiful eCommerce solutions with unrivalled performance to help your business grow.

Whether you're a local start-up or a nationally recognised brand, we'd love to hear more about your next project.

hello@herd.io

13 Waterside Business Park, Livingstone Road, Hessle

Herd 5 star review on 12th November 2020
Mark T
Herd 5 star review on 12th November 2020
Mark T
Herd 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Sam B
F G Adamson & Son have recently had the pleasure of working with Herd to migrate our two old websites into Shopify. This was a large undertaking which included: - integrating our ERP system - integrating 3rd party parts diagram software - e-commerce and lead generation - custom workflows for three customer groups - complex delivery rules - bill payment system - OS 2.0 We put faith in Herd to deliver and they did not disappoint. During the project we uncovered challenges which the team tackled head on to provide a positive solution. The team are excellent, Chris and Tim in particular went the extra mile to ensure exceptional standards throughout. For the whole of the build there was a sense of working with us, rather than for us to deliver the best outcome for our customers. Four weeks after go live our KPI's are looking strong and continue on an upward trend. We are delighted with the outcome and are looking forward to an ongoing working relationship.
We worked with Meta to redesign our website, set up Shopify and start our online marketing from scratch. Their attention to detail has been amazing, and their overall support in all aspects of this has always been honest and flexible to suit our needs.
As a new business, we engaged with Meta to support us with our digital marketing ahead of launch. The team have been really thorough, eager to help and that has helped us to understand what needs to go on behind the scenes to secure us visibility. We have been impressed with the level of expertise and the results so far. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Meta to others.
We have recently had the pleasure of working with Meta to design, build and launch our new website. As a novice when it comes to all things digital, the design team has been outstanding. They have worked hard to put me at ease, listened to my countless daft questions with patience, and offered efficient and effective solutions and ideas to meet all our requirements for the site and more. I cannot recommend the Meta team more highly, the website is super and your patience has been and is very much appreciated – Thank you all!
I had the pleasure of working with Chris Gill. Chris provided impeccable customer service! He quickly resolved my domain connection issue. My domain was not properly connected to my shopify store (which I needed to be connected asap). Despite our time zone difference, Chris was determined to assist in restoring my store. You now have a loyal customer. Thanks Meta team! 100 star review!!
It was an absolute pleasure working with Meta. I needed help with a custom domain setup and they exceeded my expectations with their professionalism and care. They were fast, efficient and very friendly. I would highly recommend them and would absolutely use them again.
Since our first meeting I have been impressed with META's professionalism and enthusiasm for what they do. From the detail META pay to each aspect of their work, the transparency with which they work to the personal relationship they have maintained with us throughout. We are a small family business and META have been meticulous in guiding us through the process of changing platforms, keeping us informed at all times and I always feel I can contact Tim, Dan and Jo with any query and am always met with kindness and sound, professional advice.
We have been working with Meta for just over 12 months and the relationship we have built has been great! Working with us on digital marketing, through paid search and web development during the launch of our brand new B2C website they have been an invaluable part of the process with strategic input, design excellence and friendly service at every stage. As an existing clothing supplier our focus had always been B2B with accounts with major retailers such as Next, Zalando, Debenhams and ASOS. However, when we decided to offer our Threadbare brand directly to consumers and build brand awareness via social media we needed a personable firm with a broad skillset who were ready to work hard with us to achieve our goals. Initially looking to acquire and engage customers who would ultimately become loyal supporters of our brand, Meta put in place an effective digital marketing campaign and worked to make threadbare.com a user friendly ecommerce experience which encourages repeat visits and builds brand loyalty. Without Meta’s hard work and the relationship we have built, we would not be in the strong position we are today whereby we have designed, built and launched a website from the ground up and are generating sales which exceed our predictions and expectations.
META’s insight and understanding of Search and E-commerce is second to none. Their advice has proved invaluable, enabling a seamless transfer to a new top level domain with no loss of authority. With very little notice, the team put together a detailed plan, left no stone unturned and completed all work ahead of time. Clients seeking an agency with know-how and knowledge need look no further. Highly recommended.
Having worked with a number of the META's employees including Gareth at my previous employer, I had no hesitation to contact Gareth and the team when a requirement arose to develop and migrate one of clients to Shopify Plus. The team's knowledge of Shopify shone through during the pitch stage, making the selection as the provider an easy one for my client. This knowledge was still on show during the implementation, with a high level of customisation and functionality. Upon launching the new site, we have seen an increase across a number of key performance indicators in time for the brands peak trading period. The end product leaves me in know doubt that I would recommend META for other client projects in the future.
We have been a successful eCommerce company for over 10 years, however after managing everything in-house with limited resources, we knew we needed to get an experienced development company on board to help us achieve our goals. Due to the size and scope of our project (moving from Prestashop to Shopify Plus), we needed a development company who shared our vision, and META certainty did. Tim, Gareth and the team have been exceptional throughout, and the results have already shown the benefit for moving to Shopify Plus. In just 4 weeks since launch we have seen a tremendous increase in revenue. Thank you for your patience with us throughout the project and for creating a great site!
Herd 5 star review on 12th November 2020 Herd 5 star review on 12th November 2020
Gareth, Tim & the team have been fabulous in setting up a new Shopify website to replace our dated website. We are instantly getting better feedback from customers saying it is a far better user experience. We hope after the global pandemic our sales will be back at full whack! If you are looking for an e-commerce website and a good marketing campaign, I highly recommend META. Just make sure you book these guys in early as they are incredibly busy.
Herd 5 star review on 10th November 2020
We’ve worked with META for over 6 years on our ecommerce Shopify store and digital marketing. Our recent project expanded our operation to include the Firebox café as well as Stage 1 Cycles using Shopify POS and online store. We’re thrilled with our website re-design too! We’d highly recommend working with the META team, in particular Tim, Mark and Gareth who are professional, extremely knowledgeable and approachable. We worked closely with the Meta team and continue to have a great working relationship as our business benefits from their experience and expertise. Looking forward to continuing our collaboration on future projects and growing the business further – keep up the great work. Big thanks from the Stage 1 team.
Meta have just completed a successful website migration project moving us from Magento 1.9 to the Shopify platform. From the point of initial contact, Meta stood out from the crowd with their enthusiasm and knowledge. We had a number of bespoke B2B and B2C requirements which were successfully welded together and specified in detail for the Shopify platform through the use of apps and bespoke development. The new website has proved to be a big success with both our retail and trade customers. Performance, rankings, site speed and usability have all improved and the design work is beautifully crafted to compliment our branding. Tim, Donny and Mark went above and beyond during the build process, the level of skill has been unmistakable throughout the project and the final product is beyond our expectations. Meta have proved to be an honest and reliable digital partner and we look forward to continuing our partnership on phase 2 of our marketing plans.
With our Magento 1 store coming to end of life we needed to organise a new website build. After a thorough selection process of potential agencies to work with, META were the stand-out choice to build our new e-commerce website using the Shopify platform. Ours was undoubtedly a complex project with a detailed specification which included some bespoke features that META have successfully incorporated into the build without issue. They are a very talented, friendly and patient team that are enjoyable to work with. I would strongly recommend anyone looking for development or digital support to speak with META. We’re extremely pleased with the final result and are excited to continue working with META moving forwards.
I had the opportunity to work with Meta on a difficult integration process and can tell that they are very professional, responsive and ... patient. It was a real pleasure to work with them. I can only speak well of the company Alex Winter
The Meta team are both professional and very pleasant to work with. They started by analysing my requirements and then put forward a detailed proposal of the work required both to optimise my website and to smoothly migrate it from Zencart to Shopify without losing current search engine rankings. In addition to what I felt I needed, they were also able to point me in the right direction concerning several other important aspects I had not yet considered. I am looking forward to continuing to work with them as we further develop and improve website SEO and increase sales revenues. I would recommend this company to others who require expertise in setting up Shopify and advancing their online visibility through effective SEO.
We would 100% recommend META to anyone who is considering using them. Not only are they the friendliest bunch of people but they are so proficient and hard working too. You know you are in good hands when you are talking to them, all questions are timely answered and they always go the extra mile to make sure you are happy. The team are highly experienced and knowledgeable about all things digital. We are delighted with our new shopify website and will continue to work with them on future projects. Thanks again from the whole team here at Kollect.
Can’t recommend Meta enough, a highly professional organisation with a experienced team that helped to exceed our expectations on our recent digital project.
Very nice company who talk the same language as us and always happy to explain the jargon! Have done a great job revamping our website and the staff a pleasure to work with.
Herd is rated 5.00 based on 32 reviews