Hawk Couriers Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hawk Couriers Ltd
Telephone
"Fantastic service! I had left my suitcase at home, phoned Randhir just after 7, the case was picked up from my mother-in-law within an hour and was with me by 1am. Very courteous and helpful driver and fantastic attention to detail by Randhir. Thank you!"
"Very friendly, practical, fast response"
"excellent service"
"Excellent Service at a competitive price."
"Excellent service for an urgent requirement"
"Courteous, business like and collected on time. Thank you."
"fast and reliable service. Thank you Hawk Team"
"The service was first class, parcel was delivered very quickly. Only comment was that it was very expensive"
"The service was excellent. I needed a passport delivered across the country at a moment's notice, on a Sunday morning no less, and they did it in record time."
"Very happy with the service. Punctual and accommodating. Thank you."
"excellent communication. would definitely use again"
"Excellent - quick and great communication!"
"used them for the first time online search were very informative regarding collection as the driver was caught up in traffic. emailed as soon as the deliver was made. Would use again"
"Very pleased with service received well recommended, will use again."
"Great experience using Hawk Couriers for the first time. Quick response time, easy booking procedure and on time collections and drop offs with confirmation when consignment complete. Would recommend using them."
"As a company we searched for a competitive and quick courier service for our business needs. We. contacted Hawk Couriers and found them very efficient, professional and competitive. We have used Hawk Couriers on several occasions and would strongly recommend them."
"our driver was amazing the middle of London was on grid lock given Brixit.... he kindly parked and walked a further 1.5 miles to deliver my package to me! Outstanding customer service! Thank you!"
"Very efficient and very helpful courier."
"Excellent! Responsive, quick, collected on time and delivered on time. Confirmed delivery by email."
"Excellent service, dealt with quickly arrived and delivered on time - very polite driver and clean transport."
Hawk Couriers Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 23 reviews