Hawk Couriers Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hawk Couriers Ltd
Read Hawk Couriers Ltd Reviews

info@hawkcouriers.com

Unit 11a Stringes Lane

Hawk did a very smooth, professional job on an international ground shipment to Europe. They were fast to quote, courteous and offered good value. Would absolutely recommend.
Excellent service Prompt arrival and delivery in very good time Very impressive Thank you
Excellent efficient service. Speedy with friendly staff when booking, picking up and delivering.
Fast good value
Quick and timely delivery.
Pick up and delivery was within the time frame advised by email and phone. Very dependable
Excellent service, I telephoned at 10 pm on Monday evening and my daughter's luggage was delivered from Edinburgh by 6.30 pm the next day. Highly recommend paying for this service.
excellent service
Excellent service, quick and friendly
Efficient and quick, exactly what we wanted.
Quick Reliable Great value
Reliable, easy and swift, thank you.
A little expensive, but understandable considering the excellent and professional job on very short notice (called around midnight, received my package by 8am the following morning).
Great service, very helpful staff, great communication - would defo use again
did exactly as promised - no fuss no bother - they simply got on with the job and did it!
Excellent service Easy to arrange Does everything it says on the packet Many thanks
Fast Professional Service, we will use again.
January 2020 - Great fast efficient service to help me with my last minute issue of getting delayed documents from London to Suffolk before my flights to KSA. Well done Hawk Couriers. I will definitely use again and I definitely recommend them.
Outstanding service! Would highly recommend and definitely use for any of my UK business courier needs.
excellent service at such short notice
Hawk Couriers Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 272 reviews