Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Read Wedding-Rings.co.uk Reviews

Hathaway Styles Ltd
95 Spencer Street
Birmingham

Tell us how Wedding-Rings.co.uk made you happy
Gary F
The on line experience was easy to use, My soon to be wife had already ordered and promptly received the ring I will receive from her, We looked again and chose hers, again it was easy on line and I received it after I called and delayed the despatch as we were on holiday, I received the ring 2 days after our return, We are more than happy with our rings, and we would not hesitate to use Hathaway Styles in the future.
David E
I initially went to a high street jeweller to find a ring and to size my finger. Unfortunately, they had no ring in a design I wanted and incorrectly sized my finger, I contacted Ben through the internet and ordered a ring in the design I wanted. He sent me three sizing rings to find the correct size, which was one size smaller than the high street jeweller had suggested. After I confirmed the size I wanted, my ring was made to order and delivered by secure mail in less than two weeks. It fits perfectly and is the exact design I wanted (7mm titanium domed with an 18ct rose gold insert) The ring was stylishly presented in an attractive box. First rate service. Thank you.
Ozzie M
Excellent service. Kept in touch through out my order process, excellent customer service.
Verified Buyer
We're really delighted with how our wedding rings came out. We had custom laser engraving on our rings and the whole process was smoothly done, with excellent communication back and forth so that the finished product was precisely what we wanted. Excellent customer service, excellent quality and excellent value for money. Thank you so so much
Verified Buyer
Absolutely beautiful ring from a brilliant company. Incredibly helpful customer service who went above and beyond to help me get my perfect ring. I can't thank you enough!
Hayley
Fab service, loved the samples and order came within 4 weeks
Verified Buyer
Yes nice ring and nicely engraved
Wedding-Rings.co.uk is rated 4.92 based on 174 reviews