Harpenden Block Paving Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Harpenden Block Paving

Tell us how Harpenden Block Paving made you happy

Live Chat
"Absolutely outstanding service and quality of workmanship from start to finish. HIGHLY recommended."
"The job involved replacing an long old fence and two gates, and a tired path leading up to the front door. We were not clear how this could be achieved. Chris came up with an elegant solution to deal with the difference in height and the course of the path. The work was done within the estimated time and on budget. The quality of the work is excellent and Chris and his team were a pleasure to have working here. We recommend them highly."
"Amazing job - lovely to work with and helpful throughout. Drive has come out much better than expected and I think it was, at least in part, down to the attention to detail after the heavy lifting was completed."
"After having a few quotes, we selected Chris due to his professionalism and informative nature. Chris answered all our questions and made some suggestions before the job was started which really improved the overall look and feel. Chris and his team arrived on the agreed date and all the lads worked incredibly hard and every one of his team is polite, respectful and a credit to the company. My wife and I would be happy to have this team do any work on our property. After the job was done we had one snagging issue of a cracked brick this was dealt with again in an incredibly professional attitude to ensure the job looked perfect. Super work Chris and Team."
"We have a very small back garden which consisted of a sloped driveway right to the back of the house and we wanted to re-state it into a garden. This involved removing the drive and patio to front and back of property, levelling and landscaping. Chris' team are no strangers to hard work and have transformed the garden into a beautiful contemporary space. His team are a delight, hardworking, polite and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend them. And quick! Bravo!"
"Chris and his team worked tirelessly in giving us a new front and back garden after major house renovations. They were really great to work with, listening and taking on board our requirements. The whole team was polite, conscientious, hard working and an absolute pleasure to have around. I would highly recommend Harpenden Block Paving and wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
"So pleased with a new drive and boundary planting provided by Chris in 2017, we asked him to return for advice on landscaping our back garden. With his excellent team he has transformed the garden with creative design and highest quality of work. No longer do we have steep steps and broken paths in wrong places, useless patio and inaccessible flower beds. Instead, a practical, flourishing and rewarding garden for the family to enjoy."
"Chris and his team did a sterling job a few months ago replacing my driveway and patio (see previous review). As promised he returned before Christmas to landscape my back garden. The team completely transformed an unmanageable, disorderly and overgrown garden into landscaped perfection. Thank you Chris for making my vision a reality. I highly recommend Harpenden Block Paving - simply the best."
"The team did a terrific job putting in a paved in-out driveway in the front of our house. They worked very hard and in spite of losing a couple of days to poor weather they cracked it in 2 weeks, which was very impressive. Chris came up with a number of suggestions which greatly improved the original design, for which we are very grateful. The team was a delight to have around: as well as being very hard-working and conscientious, they were polite, good-humoured and considerate. We are delighted with the result and recommend them unreservedly to anyone thinking of having similar work done."
"Chris and the team have just finished laying our new drive in time for Xmas as promised. They’ve done a superb job and were quick, efficient, professional and polite. Highly recommended."
"Chris laid our drive around 20 years ago and it has stood up well to the test of time. A recent extension to the house meant repositioning and adding to some of the blocks and extending the patio. Chris and his team were on time and worked quickly all at a reasonable cost. Will recommend."
"Chris & team did exactly what they said they would. Turned up on time, left on time & produced an excellent job. Slightly different for us, a set of garden pathways. Very happy to recommend."
"Chris and the team have done a fantastic job installing a new fence, gate, patio and driveway. Very professional and friendly, I've finally found someone with even more attention to detail than me! There were no late starts or early departures going off to do other work, they were on site when they said they would be and in great numbers, cracking on with the job (just make sure you have enough parking permits to hand!!). They even worked a Saturday morning (not asked for) while the weather was good. I can't recommend them highly enough."
"Chris and his team did a fantastic job replacing our patio and lawn. From the outset, Chris gave us good advice and we were impressed with his attention to detail. His team were reliable, meticulously tidy and completed the job on time and on budget. The end result is a huge improvement and we are absolutely delighted with it. We would not hesitate to recommend Chris and Harpenden Block Paving."
"Chris, with his team made having our patio replaced, so easy. The new patio looks fantastic, the whole team were punctual, polite and nothing was too much trouble. They highlighted options along the way and I would have no hesitation in recommending them. I discovered they do a lot more than just drive and patio paving and will certainly be trying to use them for any landscaping projects in the future."
"Chris provided excellent advice for us on our new patio and artificial lawn. He and his team started on time, were courteous and professional, and cracked on with the project, which was completed on time (and slightly under budget!). We are delighted with the result and would have no hesitation in recommending Harpenden Block Paving."
"It is an absolute pleasure to recommend Harpenden Block Paving. Chris and his team started the project on the agreed date. They always arrived punctually, were courteous and worked tirelessly with meticulous attention to detail. I was kept fully informed of all decisions taken. The team tidied up neatly at the end of every day and the work was completed to the highest professional standard. Thank you Chris. I am thrilled with my new driveway and patio and look forward to seeing you and the team later in the year for the back garden project."
"Chris and his excellent team have magically transformed our property, replacing two driveways , a pathway, a wall and and a patio. All masterfully done under the brilliant leadership of Chris. It was a delight to have the team here: conscientious, very hard working , courteous and punctual. Chris kept us fully informed and responded to all our requests in a friendly way. He kept us so engaged that we really did feel it was our project. All materials were of excellent quality and workmanship throughout was of a very high standard. Chris aims to give maximum customer satisfaction and with us that aim was wholly achieved. This was the perfect job; Chris even returned to check on the welfare of the newly laid turf and to offer expert advice, as he had throughout the project. It was a real pleasure to have Chris and the team here: in fact, I missed them when they had gone! I would recommend Chris and the team to anyone who wants a truly professional job completed within the agreed time scale and to a high level of competence.. A great company fully deserving of their excellent reputation."
"The 5 year guarantee in my case hasn't been honoured. They did a good initial job and were pleasant enough though they did leave me to do the final brushing in of the sand which I thought was unusual. Within 4 years a small subsidence started to appear and eventually, following advice in the guarantee, I phoned the company to give them an opportunity to fix it. After several phone calls and texts Chris came and had a look at the problem. I was told that they had a local job in a few weeks time and that they would come back then. They didn't come. And after several years they still haven't come despite many promises and excuses as to why they couldn't come. I am very disappointed because I don't like being misled especially over a small job which a professional would repair very quickly."
"Absolutely delighted with our new driveway, wall and fencing. All works completed to a high professional standard. Works were started and finished so quickly, the guys all worked their socks off. Would highly recommend. Thank You"
Harpenden Block Paving is rated 4.96 based on 80 reviews