GTW Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend GTW Storage
Read GTW Storage Reviews

45 James Watt Street

Tell us how GTW Storage made you happy
Great company, lovely people, central location, easy access. Clean, secure and dry storage. No minimum contracts (but no intro discount either, which I didn't mind as I had no idea how long I would need their services). Just all round fab. Would 100% use again and recommend.
Very quick process and easily facilitated. Would highly recommend.
Very good service, staff were helpful and my stuff was kept safe and dry
Friendly staff , fast and efficient
comfortable, warm, central,easy to access
GTW offer a fantastic service for an excellent price. They cater to the customers needs and do not offer units that are too big. Their facilities are excellent and the staff are very friendly and helpful. I would always recommend this company, it’s great
Great staff who are always very helpful. Really easy to use and great prices.
Great offers and very easy to use especially for students.
Really good at management and security. And the registration process is quite simply.
Reasonal price and good service
Easy access, well maintained and their hours were clear on their website.
Great storage facility, units of all sizes so should cover most people’s storage needs. Staff are friendly and professional. I would highly recommend GTW Storage and use their services again.
Good storage unit, fitted our needs and well located. Good value for money and no price hikes, which we appreciated.
Wanted to thank you and all people who helped with my storage and delivery. Guys who came to my house last week were awesome. Can not thank you all enough for all you have done and great service received constantly.
Secure, modern storage. Staff really helpful. Best storage unit I have used.
We have used GTW for many years. Great facility run by great people.👌
I cannot believe that this so called “family run” business has made a rental increase in the middle of a pandemic 😡 they do not care anymore for their customers than the big chain storage facilities that they claim. I was a customer for years and the change at the front desk is not for the better. The new owner who is now at the front desk is pretentious and certainly does not have the rapport with the staff or customers that was there before him!! GTW have lost complete touch and I will be passing this on to friends and family. Very disappointed
No complaints at all. Good storage facility. Decent prices without the gimmicky introduction discounts other storage places do and the staff were all helpful and friendly. I wouldn’t consider any other storage places in Glasgow now.
Excellent service from start to finish. Made the process of storing our belongings very straight forward and everything was in excellent condition when we moved into our new home after 6 months in storage.
I would recommend Gtw storage to everyone. Honest prices, large cells, and extreme availability and kindness of the staff. I am extremely satisfied. I will certainly use it again in the future.
GTW Storage is rated 4.89 based on 76 reviews