GTW Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GTW Storage

Tell us how GTW Storage made you happy

Telephone
"Great value, polite and flexible. Good service all round."
"Iv been using GTW for about 3 years now and they are the best. The team have always been very helpful and accommodating and I’m quite sure my stuff is safe. I wouldn’t use anyone else. Not too expensive either compared to others!!"
"Clean efficient secure and very friendly team...great prices and hands on to assist when required. Highly recommend"
"I used GTW for years until 2013, always friendly and helpful. I signed up again in 2018 and they have been such a great team, nothing seems too much bother. Gladly recommend them. I did briefly try another storage facility due to potentially better access times but below average in comparison to GTW. Keep up the good work."
"Brilliant. Booking is unbelievably easy, staff are friendly, and the access and lifts are great. The storage spaces are cool and bone dry. Couldn't have been any better."
"I was very pleased with the professional approach and ease of parking Your staff were always ready to provide help and advice Will most certainly use your services again"
"I've used GTW twice and would use them again if the need arose. Friendly, helpful staff, great value for money, central location - top quality service"
"Excellent staff. Clean, well ventilated storage units at a competitive price."
"Good facilities. Helpful staff. Not easy to find the storage if you are not a regular visitor. A plan could help."
"I have used GTW storage twice, fantastic service, very friendly, efficient and reasonable prices."
"Brilliant service! Does exactly what it says on the tin and very flexible hours and practical loading bay and trolleys. Very good value for money in comparison to other city centre storage facilities."
"The staff were friendly and helpful, as they weren't too busy when we went we got a choice of where we wanted the locker which was really good too. I'd recommend this place and will definitely use them again if I'd need storage."
"I used GTW Storage twice, both times it was a great experience: easy to register, dry and clean storage space, well accessible and very friendly employees. The contract length is flexible and you pay on a monthly basis. The cancelling process is uncomplicated and you only need to pay for the days you have actually used the storage (not for the whole month). I would recommend it to everyone who is looking for a convenient storage without any worries."
"Excellent service Staff was always helpful and could not of asked for a better service Would definitely recommend you"
"Facility well maintained with good supply of trolleys etc when required. Staff always helpful. Would recommend to anyone requiring storage space."
"Can’t speak highly enough of GTW Storage! The nicest most friendly and helpful staff, good prices and great accessibility. I had my stuff there for 6 months when I was in-between flats and it was so handy to have a storage I could go in any day just a short walk away from Central Station. Literally have 0 complains of all my time there."
"Very helpful. No problems at all. Over a 6 month period"
"Clean & dry. Helpful staff."
"Great price and great service"
"Lovely and helpful staff. Reasonable opening hours."
GTW Storage is rated 5.00 based on 32 reviews