GTW Storage Reviews

Telephone
Read GTW Storage Reviews

45 James Watt Street

Tell us how GTW Storage made you happy
Excellent service even in times of COVID. Staff helpful and approachable. Felt that my belongings were secure at all times.
Just vacated after 4 happy years of storage with GTW. I cannot fault these guys in any way. Every interaction was great- friendly, helpful and polite. I can’t recommend them highly enough.
The service from GTW was everything I could have wanted: a decent storage unit, sensibly priced with a good set-up for vehicle access, along with trolleys and a large lift for moving bulky items to. Location is excellent, as was the level of customer service whenever I had any queries.
Great service and good facilities
Good facility with a range of units to satisfy most needs, and great staff who are very helpful.
Nice friendly staff units just the right size for what I needed would hire again no problem.
Cheers
Stewart
Staff always helpful , vehicle access sometimes tricky
Polite and helpful staff, and very reasonable prices
Very friendly service in a good central location with plenty of trolleys. Only drawback was there are only 2 loading bays..
Helpful staff. Easy to get to. Good value for money
Great service in a highly convenient city centre location - plus very reasonable rates. Elaine was always responsive and helpful.
Very efficient service and pleasant staff. Highly recommend!
Good access
Friendly, helpful staff
over ten years of excellent service... thank you!
It was my second time leaving my stuff in this storage for summer time. I am very pleased.
Very satisfied with the service
Kept my belongings safe for 3 years. Didnt have any concerns or worries during that time. Easy payment and easy access when I needed it. Would recommend. Would use again.
Great location with a very friendly staff. Everything as expected. Good access hours throughout the week. Totally recommended!
Could do with being as to book a space for either delivery or collection of storage items
Great value, polite and flexible. Good service all round.
GTW Storage is rated 4.92 based on 51 reviews