GTW Storage Reviews

Telephone
Read GTW Storage Reviews

45 James Watt Street

Tell us how GTW Storage made you happy
Nice friendly staff units just the right size for what I needed would hire again no problem. Cheers Stewart
Staff always helpful , vehicle access sometimes tricky
Polite and helpful staff, and very reasonable prices
Very friendly service in a good central location with plenty of trolleys. Only drawback was there are only 2 loading bays..
Helpful staff. Easy to get to. Good value for money
Great service in a highly convenient city centre location - plus very reasonable rates. Elaine was always responsive and helpful.
Very efficient service and pleasant staff. Highly recommend!
Good access Friendly, helpful staff
over ten years of excellent service... thank you!
It was my second time leaving my stuff in this storage for summer time. I am very pleased.
Very satisfied with the service
Kept my belongings safe for 3 years. Didnt have any concerns or worries during that time. Easy payment and easy access when I needed it. Would recommend. Would use again.
Great location with a very friendly staff. Everything as expected. Good access hours throughout the week. Totally recommended!
Could do with being as to book a space for either delivery or collection of storage items
Great value, polite and flexible. Good service all round.
Iv been using GTW for about 3 years now and they are the best. The team have always been very helpful and accommodating and I’m quite sure my stuff is safe. I wouldn’t use anyone else. Not too expensive either compared to others!!
Clean efficient secure and very friendly team...great prices and hands on to assist when required. Highly recommend
I used GTW for years until 2013, always friendly and helpful. I signed up again in 2018 and they have been such a great team, nothing seems too much bother. Gladly recommend them. I did briefly try another storage facility due to potentially better access times but below average in comparison to GTW. Keep up the good work.
Brilliant. Booking is unbelievably easy, staff are friendly, and the access and lifts are great. The storage spaces are cool and bone dry. Couldn't have been any better.
I was very pleased with the professional approach and ease of parking Your staff were always ready to provide help and advice Will most certainly use your services again
GTW Storage is rated 4.93 based on 46 reviews