GTW Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GTW Storage

Tell us how GTW Storage made you happy

Telephone
"over ten years of excellent service... thank you!"
"It was my second time leaving my stuff in this storage for summer time. I am very pleased."
"Very satisfied with the service"
"Kept my belongings safe for 3 years. Didnt have any concerns or worries during that time. Easy payment and easy access when I needed it. Would recommend. Would use again."
"Great location with a very friendly staff. Everything as expected. Good access hours throughout the week. Totally recommended!"
"Could do with being as to book a space for either delivery or collection of storage items"
"Great value, polite and flexible. Good service all round."
"Iv been using GTW for about 3 years now and they are the best. The team have always been very helpful and accommodating and I’m quite sure my stuff is safe. I wouldn’t use anyone else. Not too expensive either compared to others!!"
"Clean efficient secure and very friendly team...great prices and hands on to assist when required. Highly recommend"
"I used GTW for years until 2013, always friendly and helpful. I signed up again in 2018 and they have been such a great team, nothing seems too much bother. Gladly recommend them. I did briefly try another storage facility due to potentially better access times but below average in comparison to GTW. Keep up the good work."
"Brilliant. Booking is unbelievably easy, staff are friendly, and the access and lifts are great. The storage spaces are cool and bone dry. Couldn't have been any better."
"I was very pleased with the professional approach and ease of parking Your staff were always ready to provide help and advice Will most certainly use your services again"
"I've used GTW twice and would use them again if the need arose. Friendly, helpful staff, great value for money, central location - top quality service"
"Excellent staff. Clean, well ventilated storage units at a competitive price."
"Good facilities. Helpful staff. Not easy to find the storage if you are not a regular visitor. A plan could help."
"I have used GTW storage twice, fantastic service, very friendly, efficient and reasonable prices."
"Brilliant service! Does exactly what it says on the tin and very flexible hours and practical loading bay and trolleys. Very good value for money in comparison to other city centre storage facilities."
"The staff were friendly and helpful, as they weren't too busy when we went we got a choice of where we wanted the locker which was really good too. I'd recommend this place and will definitely use them again if I'd need storage."
"I used GTW Storage twice, both times it was a great experience: easy to register, dry and clean storage space, well accessible and very friendly employees. The contract length is flexible and you pay on a monthly basis. The cancelling process is uncomplicated and you only need to pay for the days you have actually used the storage (not for the whole month). I would recommend it to everyone who is looking for a convenient storage without any worries."
"Excellent service Staff was always helpful and could not of asked for a better service Would definitely recommend you"
GTW Storage is rated 4.97 based on 38 reviews