GTW Storage Reviews

Based on 94 reviews
Read GTW Storage Reviews

45 James Watt Street

Tell us how GTW Storage made you happy
Highly recommend that you do not use this place They refused to let the children of a man who had just died access to the storage and are still trying to coin money even after the account is closed. Absolutely disgusting
It is disappointing to read your review as both parties had arrived at a mutually agreeable resolution. This granted the children, of our deceased client, access to the unit from 29th June 2022 in order to assess the contents and arrange to have all items removed from storage by 31st July 2022. As of today’s date the unit is still full. Therefore the terms of the agreement have been broken and the account is not closed. If you wish to resolve this situation please contact us.
Excellent service from drop-off to collection of stored items. Fast response when contacted regarding any requests. Cannot fault their service
Excellent and friendly service. They are nice to the customers.
Good size space, not expensive and with easy access to my items stored
No issues. Great staff
Friendly staff, handy location. Cheapest storage I found.
Great storage facility! Highly Recommended! Fantastically warm and welcoming team every time you visit, and location couldn't be better
Good location, good price, well maintained, staff always helpful
excellent
Excellent service.
Excellent storage facility with friendly helpful staff. I had a storage unit here for a number of years and never had any problems. If I need to store anything in the future they will be my first choice.
I would recommend GTW to friends and family. We used GTW for a year and a half during our flat sale to declutter and then whilst we were in rented accommodation prior to purchasing our new house. We had a store about the size of a single garage on the ground floor which was easy to access and kept our possession safe and damp free. The opening times worked for us and we accessed the store quite frequently to collect items such as Christmas decorations, camping equipment as required.
Great service.
Have used this company several times - great customer service, reasonable prices,will use again.
Clean, dry and sensible storage. Great communication!
Have stored with GTW for several years, staff always friendly and helpful.
Best storage facility in Glasgow.
Absolutely brilliant storage unit! The staff are so friendly and helpful plus the units are excellent value for money
Great company, lovely people, central location, easy access. Clean, secure and dry storage. No minimum contracts (but no intro discount either, which I didn't mind as I had no idea how long I would need their services). Just all round fab. Would 100% use again and recommend.
Very quick process and easily facilitated. Would highly recommend.
GTW Storage is rated 4.9 based on 94 reviews