GTW Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GTW Storage

Tell us how GTW Storage made you happy

Telephone
"Lovely and helpful staff. Reasonable opening hours."
"Centrally located, east to access, dry, secure and very helpful and amenable team who look after things. As far as I could tell not more expensive than going rate. Highly recommend."
"Very helpful staff. Storage units secure and dry and come in lots of different sizes. No complaints at all."
"Excellent all round. Very friendly staff, handy location and excellent facilities."
"Excellent service. Staff were extremely helpful. Highly recommended."
"I have used gtw for over 15 years. I lived in a high rise flat with dodgy neighbours I was a pub singer and it was not safe taking equipment home perfect solution was gtw I'm now a karaoke dj and still use gtw for my excess gear the staff are and always have been fantastic thanks GTW Alex"
"Good service at a reasonable price."
"Brilliant location and pricing for storage. Staff were always incredibly helpful every time we visited."
"The rent is cheaper and staff is patient"
"Helpful reps, great price, good location."
"Extremely efficient and helpful service - would definitely recommend!"
"Decent prices and the staff were really helpful when I had to remove lots of heavy items on my own. Thank you!"
GTW Storage is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews