GTW Storage Reviews

Telephone
Read GTW Storage Reviews

45 James Watt Street

Tell us how GTW Storage made you happy
I would recommend Gtw storage to everyone. Honest prices, large cells, and extreme availability and kindness of the staff. I am extremely satisfied. I will certainly use it again in the future.
During the pandemic, I was not in Glasgow and yet I had a huge amount of things to be stored, which were not even in boxes, but in black trash bags as it was the only thing I had when the pandemic first hit. When GTW was contacted in order to arrange the way they were gonna take the goods (after I had done a vast research on other popular and large storages which were honestly just making things harder for me) they were absolutely helpful. They were so approachable and so authentic, talking with me on the phone and being able to explain things to me in terms of how the things are stored in the pallet and they sent a picture to me of another pallet currently there so that I would know exactly how my things would be stored. They took the things as they were, and their guys did all the work without any demands from the person I had sent there to essentially oversee that they pick up everything I had. They did not even need me to pack them in boxes. And honestly I cannot even describe how much help that was give the outrageous circumstances. On a previous experience, a storage demanded that I take everything in their van, and I go with them to their storage location to put the things in the storage ON MY OWN and they would not give me a lift back DURING THE PANDEMIC. As a result, when I found GTW I was amazed by their services. I had constant communication with them and they were available every time I needed something from them. Ofcourse, after an excellent experience with them when I stored my things, I requested that they remove the goods so that I could take them back asap and they did so THE NEXT DAY without any hesitation. The ultimate service. They made my life so easy. I mean, I wish I could recommend this to everyone who needs this right now cause I have heard so many stories that went wrong with other storages.
They were 10/10. Well done!
Fantastic and very reliable storage unit! And does student discount :))
great feedback and profissional assistance with flexibility and good adaptation to the clients necessities. great personalised service. efficeint and quick with only minimal burocracy involved. service strongly advised.
Very helpful nothing is a problem
Easy access, exactly right size and friendly helpful staff on duty at all times.
Trolleys available when required. Felt my bits and pieces were safe and compared with some other storage units, the price was good.
Would recommend you with no hesitation.😊
Excellent service even in times of COVID. Staff helpful and approachable. Felt that my belongings were secure at all times.
Just vacated after 4 happy years of storage with GTW. I cannot fault these guys in any way. Every interaction was great- friendly, helpful and polite. I can’t recommend them highly enough.
The service from GTW was everything I could have wanted: a decent storage unit, sensibly priced with a good set-up for vehicle access, along with trolleys and a large lift for moving bulky items to. Location is excellent, as was the level of customer service whenever I had any queries.
Great service and good facilities
Good facility with a range of units to satisfy most needs, and great staff who are very helpful.
Nice friendly staff units just the right size for what I needed would hire again no problem.
Cheers
Stewart
Staff always helpful , vehicle access sometimes tricky
Polite and helpful staff, and very reasonable prices
Very friendly service in a good central location with plenty of trolleys. Only drawback was there are only 2 loading bays..
Helpful staff. Easy to get to. Good value for money
Great service in a highly convenient city centre location - plus very reasonable rates. Elaine was always responsive and helpful.
Very efficient service and pleasant staff. Highly recommend!
Good access
Friendly, helpful staff
over ten years of excellent service... thank you!
GTW Storage is rated 4.93 based on 57 reviews