GSL Media Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend GSL Media

hello@gslmedia.co.uk

4 Delamore Park

How would you rate GSL Media ?

"Fantastic website and bringing in orders already, very professional approach with excellent attention to even the finest of details. The very modern look bothered me at the start but seeing it all come together it is perfect. A Job Well Done,Thanks to all at GSL Media."
"I have worked with a number of agencies and have never had an experience like the last 2.5 years with GSL Media. Gavin and the team are fantastic, the quality of work is outstanding and the technical knowledge is first class."
"I have worked with GSL on several projects now from web development to the creation of a corporate video and on every occasion they have been great to work with and have delivered exactly what we were looking for."
"The video GSL made for Elmer's Big Parade Plymouth was colourful, entertaining and moving - exactly what we needed for the project!"
"Very quick and efficient service. We were delighted."
"Thank you to Ben, David and the team for mobilising our website. Great communication throughout the process. We are very happy with the results and look forward to working on our new sister website build with you all."
"Great at meeting our needs and always happy to help."
"Ben was really clear with his instructions and has a really patient and professional manner as a camera-man; this is incredibly important to an actor. I was able to deliver my part effectively due to the supportive nature of Ben and his team. I'd recommend them to any film company without hesitation."
"Very informative each time we call for advice or work to be carried out. Have made our website very user friendly for both staff and customers."
"After ongoing issues with our previous website, GSL Media created us a brand new website which did exactly what we wanted it too. Ben was extremely helpful and nothing was too much trouble. We now have a website that is easy to use and really showcases our brand. Thank you."
"We have used GSL for a number of years now and find both Gavin and Ben very profesional. The relationship with them is more of a partnership than just a one off build your website and off you go. I would highly recommend them."
"We are very happy indeed with our developers GSL. We always get speedy responses to our numerous questions and requests and the whole team go out of their way to be supportive and helpful. Gavin's knowledge is second to none and he always gives a full, and yet easily understood, explanation of everything that he does. I cannot recommend them highly enough!"
"GSL recently worked with us to re brand our site and I'm very, very pleased with the outcome. The design is fresh and reflects our brand perfectly with the added bonus that our conversion rate almost immediately improved the moment the changes went live. With end of life for Magento 1.* approaching, I look forward to working with GSL to create a new website for us in the next 12-18 months and continue to use them on an ongoing basis to maintain and improve our website. Great big thumbs up from me!"
"Ben & Gavin at GSL have proven to be a valuable resource, showing great advise, knowledge, planning and execution. We would have no hesitation in using them again."
"As a small charity with limited resource the Literacy in a Box Trust needed videos to tell our story. We are delighted with the videos produced by Ben and GSL as they have taken our storyboard and images and with powerful insight produced wonderful videos for our website. As we develop we will continue to work with Ben and tap in to the expertise of GSL."
"Brilliant service, extremely knowledgable"
"GSL really do offer a hands on service about a product they really understand, something so many other business’s lack. Geoff James - Plymouth Removers"
"Outstanding service, delivered the brief required and more, very happy with the results."
GSL Media is rated 5.00 based on 29 reviews