Grimsbymoneyman - Mortgage Broker Reviews

5.0
Based on 28 reviews
Read Grimsbymoneyman - Mortgage Broker Reviews

enquiries@ukmoneyman.com

It is our 1st time getting a mortgage and they where extremely helpful. There was confusion at the the beginning that was there fault but our solicitors and estates agent and they where so helpful they couldn't do enough to help us and reassure us. They even managed to calm me down when I thought we had lost the house. I can not say enough how helpful they where and I would highly recommend them to anyone
Hi Angela, thank you for sharing your experience with us! It's lovely to hear that our team helped you with your first mortgage. Enjoy your new home and we look forward to speaking with you at remortgage time 🤩
Very nice and frendly Staff, helped me with anything i need. Thank you Patryk, Patrycja Datkiewicz.
Tom and Jo were very friendly and helpful throughout the process! They took the stress out of applying for our mortgage and we’re very quick to process everything. Highly recommend :)
Hi Steven, this is lovely to hear! We will pass on your kind words to Tom & Jo 🤩
Tom & Jo did a fabulous job at helping us get our first mortgage, we weren’t sure whether we would qualify for a mortgage given that I had only been self employed for two years and had been turned down by other lenders. Both Tom & Chloe kept us up to date every step of the way and within a week we had our mortgage offer accepted, we are so happy! Thank you so much 😊
Hi Georgia, this is lovely to hear! Thank you for the kind words, we will pass these on to Tom & Jo. Enjoy your new home 🤩
Extreamly satisfied with the service. Ryan made us feel comfortable from the start, which made the whole process a little less daunting. Lyndsey was fab and answered any questions we had. Will be recommending to all in future!
Hi Kevin, thank you for the brilliant review. We will pass on your kind words to Ryan and Lyndsey 🤩
Huge huge huge Thankyou to Matt and Louise for securing me a mortgage on my first home. I never thought I’d be able to get a mortgage given a few issues with my credit rating but they worked tirelessly with different mortgage companies to ensure a suitable one was found based on my needs Communication was excellent from start to finish, nothing was ever too much to ask and I was guided every step of the way feeling supported constantly. I absolutely cannot thank them enough and would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thankyou so so much for making my dream come true. You guys are amazing at what you do ! X
Hi Samantha, it's lovely to hear that our team could help you secure a mortgage on your first home helping you through any obstacles on the way. Thank you for the kind words, we will be sure to pass these on to Matt and Louise 🙌
Excellent service and advice, made the process of securing a mortgage stress free and quick. Joe Dewsbury my mortgage advisor could not have been more helpful and Kayleigh Stewart my case manager was friendly, easy to comunicate with, quick and efficient. The service is well worth the fee.
Very happy with the service provided by everyone on the team and the speed in which they got things mooving. Was always available when you was needed and made it hassle free for me, thankyou again and all the best. Kind regards, Kyle Thain.
Matt Collinson and his team lead us through this process with effortless ease. Communication was always clear and we were kept up to date at each stage of the process. The team are polite and professional and nothing is to much trouble. We highly recommend UKmoneyman.
Can’t recommend enough, especially if you’re a first time buyer like myself and have no idea what you’re doing. Leo and Laura were great throughout, they were in regular contact and always kept me in the loop with everything. No issue was too big or too small for them. Cheers guys!
Great team from start to finish, kept me informed throughout. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
A big thankyou to Tomas Bowes, Chloe Masters and Jonathan Ventress for the arrangement of my mortgage. extremley proffesional throughout the process and always available to assist. Thankyou. Darren Gibbs.
Very prompt satisfactory response. Mr Wayne Dewsbury works really hard even in unsocial hours time. We feel liked they have tried much more than all their best throughout. Thank to all of them.
I would recommend them very much Leo did a fantastic job as did Chloe jo and Laura nothing was to much trouble for them
Excellent service throughout. Matt and his team have been brilliant all through the process of obtaining our mortgage and kept us informed at all times. It has taken approximately five weeks from start to mortgage offer which in these uncertain times is very good. We were kept informed throughout. Would definitely recommend this company and wish them all the success in the future.
Excellent service, very quick and efficient. We was kept informed every step of the way and they totally took all the stress of organising a mortgage away. Very professional service would totally recommend!
Absolutely fantastic service!! Both Annie and Chloe were excellent. They advised me on different options and responded quickly to any queries. Superb, friendly, professional advice! :)
Big thank you to Tom and Laura for all the hard work they put into sorting our re-mortgage for us. Great Service. Would highly recommend.
Absolutely wonderful! Everyone we have spoke to have been helpful and understanding. They kept us updated at every step of the way and if we were unsure they spend time explaining it. Chris Morley was our advisor he was brilliant and nothing was too much trouble. Leanne and Mel kept us updated and were also really helpful and professional! Thank you for all your help!!
All the team where fantastic from start to finish. I can’t recommend them enough. Thank you for helping make our dreams come true.
Grimsbymoneyman - Mortgage Broker is rated 5.0 based on 28 reviews